Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
Lance70t

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

Bullying happens everywhere, whether in any country, both in society and social media. I think the most happening in social media. Many of these behaviors seem an inevitable part of growing up. But the studies of bullying have called that assumption into question. Public has started to take bullying seriously, and beyond the statistics, this increased awareness can be traced largely to one event. Report to police if this still happen.

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:44:45 AM

I don't believe they are a true friends of yours. If that is true they will not do that to you to the point that your getting hurt and they involve your parents. For me that's an insult. Better to stay away from them.
lealyn18

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:56:18 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

They're not your true friends ,because if their your true friends they will not hurt your feelings they know how bad their voice out on their their mouth that they can hurt. I think you need to talk with them with sincere to tell them how they hurt your feelings when they're bullying you even it's a just a joke. And if didn't still stop doing that on you just don't mind them even they're your friend because they are not. A true friend.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
They are not your friends if they don't know what you truly feel.LEAVE THEM.Don't treat them like a precious gem when they don't treat you like one. A friend wont let you down whe  they know you're already down...
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:36:24 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 04:10:31 AM by fritzbird

If that's the case, they are not really your true friends. You better find new ones because
your bully friends are taking you for granted and simply tormenting you. That's not fun and
your better off hanging around with new set of people who respects you.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Do not care still be yourself, stay strong and be a wise person, I think the best revenge is silence.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Friends that bully you to the extent you are hurt your feelings got hurt is not friendship. There are friendships that you tease each other but to the extend that your hurting and you are being backstabbed is not friendship. Find a new circle of friends even though its hard.
dama12

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

It is worse right now.  Bullying is just a normal for a close friends ...but one of the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible it gets worse.....
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Bullying is a problem everyone knows there many kinds of bullying cyber,physical and etc.Bullying can make people deeprest though they keeping it inside some people commit suicide because of bullying.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

People who lock of attention. They are those people who love polish. Even I also experience the polish of my classmate. But i fought, not complemented again repeated to polish to . Because if i was not going against them continue the polish to . Them as those who enjoy polishing them to be afraid, and to dare bully people, that they may fear and to get all their desires.
AdTraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:21:21 AM

Be aggressive every time they start bullying you. Show them that you won't tolerate that kind of nonsense. Don't show weakness because that's what they thrive on. Don't get depressed because of a few idiots.
CutieDuck

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

If they are your 'true friends', they never make your feeling get hurt, bullying you or interfere your parents. True friends always help you whenever you need help, always besides you, makes you happy/ smile and always support you to be the best.
If they are not like that, i think they just take advantages from you.
Although they just want take jokes, i think bullying not allowed. Bullying is a violence, so there are so many disadvantages of bullying. Bullying must removed in this world.
calvenbtc8926

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

There's a way to get rid of the bully of friends, just do some research and watch videos onlime to handle bullying it will help a lot to you and grow you to become a better person.
jhendric2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

Just don't mind those people who bully you, they're just jealous on what you have.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

First thing, they are not your true friends. If they were they wouldn't be doing this to you.
Second, you should go up to them tell them how you feel, if still they persist, you should smack the biggest of them in the balls while he is alone maybe at night so he doesn't see you. Then beat the shit out of him, because that's what he deserves.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

For me you couldn't really consider them as your true friends if they don't know their limit,
I have plenty of friends and we like to fool around when we are together but we also know are limits on our jokes.

Nicely said,  a real friends know how to respect each other even though they fool around or teasing each other. Before,  I also had this kind of friends where they were sarcastic and throwing a joke from each other that will turn into personal but they will make up after a few moments, realizing their wrong deeds.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

True friends never dies sometimes it is better than your brother and sister. True friends bully each other just have fun to make everybody happy. Be strong and try to adopt the chemistry with your friends.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Bully today is a big problem they are abused by their peers it can caused depression, self esteem, anxiety it can affect their health. More people think to suicide . It comes to true friend he/she accept of what you are! from the right and wrong support you all the time.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

If they are your true friends, they shouldn't bully you to the extent that you are hurting. It's normal too bully friends at some time. However, if they are really your friends, they should consider how you feel. You should tell them that you are not happy with what they are doing. True friends don't hurt each other and they care and protect one another.
Superrbat

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

well, how can you call them real friends when you call them "bully"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: