Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:44:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits from Gambling  (Read 23308 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:15:35 AM

you cannot win from gambling if you play long. make the game short.

There is no guaranty that you will always win when you play for a short time as well. If you're not lucky then you losing may start from the first bet itself.

Oh really, do you heard about pro gambler who are earning their bread and butter from gambling.

It's all depends on strategy and money management. If you can't manage money doesn't matter how big you are, you will be going to lose.

No strategy and management will in gambling for a longer term. One may be winning for some time but at a time they will burst everything what they have earned. I don't believe those pro-gamblers can win every time they gamble.
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:42:10 AM

Oh really, do you heard about pro gambler who are earning their bread and butter from gambling.

It's all depends on strategy and money management. If you can't manage money doesn't matter how big you are, you will be going to lose.
I think those people who successfully get profit in the long run as a professional gambler is small number only.
Compared to those people who failed make it happen and just get broke in the middle of the journey.
So i can say gambling in the long run still has a little chance profitable. And yeaaa very few benefit there.

Agree only 5-10% people gain in long term but it's because of 90% people wanted to win big in 1 bet.
Their greed stop them to learn the process of discipline and bank management. Don't just betting on random bet.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:01:31 AM

I've been gambling for almost 10 years now, I used to be an addict to poker and other card games but now I do gamble Occasionally. Normally, If others heard about gambling they'll probably be saying bad things about it *which is a fact*. Though, based from my own experiences. Gambling do benefits me in a way, especially Mentally and Emotionally. Mentally, As a teenager who started to gamble at the age of 15. I don't care about losing, I don't value money. But as I grow, Gambling did really change my perspective towards money and decision making. I became more mature and I must say that I did enhance my strategic awareness. Emotionally, I must say that gambling did really control my temper. I don't why, but whenever I play poker my state of mind became so calm. Even after I lose or win I'm calm and happy. At the age of 19, I learn how to control myself. Mistakes are part of our life which really is good set back for a good comeback!.

How about you guys? What are the benefits you get from Gambling?

But, I highly suggest not to become addict to this industry.
i like your last sentences 
so far when i play gambling,maybe the benefits only when we won the game,earn profit and get more money than i started,but truly for a better life honestly i dont find any benefit,because if you addicted,you have no life.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

I've been gambling for almost 10 years now, I used to be an addict to poker and other card games but now I do gamble Occasionally. Normally, If others heard about gambling they'll probably be saying bad things about it *which is a fact*. Though, based from my own experiences. Gambling do benefits me in a way, especially Mentally and Emotionally. Mentally, As a teenager who started to gamble at the age of 15. I don't care about losing, I don't value money. But as I grow, Gambling did really change my perspective towards money and decision making. I became more mature and I must say that I did enhance my strategic awareness. Emotionally, I must say that gambling did really control my temper. I don't why, but whenever I play poker my state of mind became so calm. Even after I lose or win I'm calm and happy. At the age of 19, I learn how to control myself. Mistakes are part of our life which really is good set back for a good comeback!.

Good for you out of those long years on playing poker it doesnt make you go to the point that you are getting addicted to it because most people who do play gambling for longer periods are always ending up on getting addicted on gambling.Yes it does really give self realizations along the way but this is only possible when you are not wrecked by it along the way and you do really have strong self awareness regarding on your actions.

Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

so far when i play gambling,maybe the benefits only when we won the game,earn profit and get more money than i started,but truly for a better life honestly i dont find any benefit,because if you addicted,you have no life.
Well that's true, based on my opinon there's no benefit you will get from gambling except from fun however, if you lose then it will make you frustrated. Even though you have a lot of luck still you will never win in gambling because they will just let you win in your first attemp and you will gradually lose.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:03:01 AM

The benefits I got from gambling was I learned how to save and control myself from gambling more. I've made a lot of mistakes when I was gambling and become greedy one time and that made me realize how money can really change you. It really gets in your head so the good thing I did was I learned how to control it now. And lucky me, I've learned to save a lot from gambling itself.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

You need to be able to control ypurself when you want to gamble, gambling is a very addictive game, I used to gamble a lot, but now I only play for fun, and gambling give me a good time and I met a lot of friends from around the world
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

I think gambling when used correctly, meaning you are not addicted, can be very good for you. I completely agree with you, about the emotional benefits. To be able to gamble correctly, you need to control your temper and your emotions, like being able to accept loss without getting frustrated, or at least without allowing it to affect your judgement towards things.

It also gives you many practical benefits like bankroll management, risk management, etc. Besides all of that, it should give you some fun and excitement, and if you really good at it it could also give you some profit.

Of course that if you can't manage all this, and get addicted, then gambling can be very destructive. As usual, it's all about how you deal with it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

The benefits I got from gambling was I learned how to save and control myself from gambling more. I've made a lot of mistakes when I was gambling and become greedy one time and that made me realize how money can really change you. It really gets in your head so the good thing I did was I learned how to control it now. And lucky me, I've learned to save a lot from gambling itself.
you save a lot coming out from gambling right? do you still play? because the only matters is when you really know how to stop in the perfect
timing, knowing your limitation between winnings and losing is needed in this type of activity, if you really learned how to control and you are
in good hands mate, congrats to you.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

You need to be able to control ypurself when you want to gamble, gambling is a very addictive game, I used to gamble a lot, but now I only play for fun, and gambling give me a good time and I met a lot of friends from around the world

I agree that gambling is very addicting. The effects undermines the benefits if you are hooked to gambling. Its beneficial in a sense that its relaxing and another option to unwind. But its not worthy of you are doing this frequently or you are habitual gambler already.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:44:10 AM

I think this topic is interesting enough to read. I have read one by one answer every one, of these 2 pages. About the benefits of gambling, for the moment I've just discovered some of the benefits of gambling from everyone's answers. The benefits of exercising patience, controlling emotions, self-control. And I also want to know more about the benefits of playing gambling
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

the benefits of gambling to me maybe this also can be called a lesson that taking a decision with emotion can make us regret and better to calm down for a while until you can make the right decision. from gambling I also know that self-control is important. ignoring the fact of loss in gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

I think this topic is interesting enough to read. I have read one by one answer every one, of these 2 pages. About the benefits of gambling, for the moment I've just discovered some of the benefits of gambling from everyone's answers. The benefits of exercising patience, controlling emotions, self-control. And I also want to know more about the benefits of playing gambling
Don't expect more from gambling benefits these are the main benefits people experienced in gambling. And very rare people say they made money in gambling other than this we don't find any benefits. If you ask disadvantages from gambling, then you will get a variety of answers. Every person has their own worst experience in gambling. And here to compare to winners we have more losers so that we will get more stories.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

Actually there are so many gamblers out there that still can't control their greed on gambling even they already gamble since long time ago. So it's good for you then that you can control it. Actually the only benefit for me on gambling is i can easily double up my money and are not many benefits on gambling for me lol.
daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

I would say, the feeling of being on top of world when you win big and the entertainment is what keeps me gambling. Also you get to earn more money from winning. Other than that there are no other benefits. Also, I can brag in chat if I  win big from a small bet.  Grin

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

benefit from gambling this words seems only belongs to particular people and maybe including you because when people talking about gambling seems only bad things inside there but you're different that after reach long journey that you could learn gambling not always bad but very unfortunate that i'm not just like yours and rare to see any people looks very happy although they're lose gambling
Most benefits may only come from luck. While not everyone can get it. So sometimes we get a pressure, and I'm sure if we can not strongly accept the pressure then we could have a bad condition like addiction.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:49:31 PM

Well that's true, based on my opinon there's no benefit you will get from gambling except from fun however, if you lose then it will make you frustrated. Even though you have a lot of luck still you will never win in gambling because they will just let you win in your first attemp and you will gradually lose.

That's what I always tell to my friends about the benefits of gambling. It's not the money that you win but the attitude you develop towards your experiences that makes you want to quit. Gambling cannot be and will not be profitable in the long term due to its nature, clinging only to risk. I know a lot of people who went bankrupt and got their lives destroyed due to being addicted to it. But once you make a decision to stop from gambling, then you will become mature and your perspective towards money will become valuable.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

benefit from gambling this words seems only belongs to particular people and maybe including you because when people talking about gambling seems only bad things inside there but you're different that after reach long journey that you could learn gambling not always bad but very unfortunate that i'm not just like yours and rare to see any people looks very happy although they're lose gambling
Most benefits may only come from luck. While not everyone can get it. So sometimes we get a pressure, and I'm sure if we can not strongly accept the pressure then we could have a bad condition like addiction.
Well yeah that's about it. Winning is the only benefit you'll get from gambling that is worth it and you can really brag about.

Can you really brag about "learning the value of money" if you lost a lot of it? I don't think losing a lot of money is something to brag about.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

I never got benefited from the gambling except sports betting.that is why i never suggest anyone has involved this type of loss project. gambling is basically an entertaining segment, but in recent it has become a drug and addiction. so  I suggest all of you stay away from gambling, otherwise you will lose many important things of your life, like, Money and Time.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:10:37 PM

I never got benefited from the gambling except sports betting.that is why i never suggest anyone has involved this type of loss project. gambling is basically an entertaining segment, but in recent it has become a drug and addiction. so  I suggest all of you stay away from gambling, otherwise you will lose many important things of your life, like, Money and Time.
Sports betting is the only gambling type for financial benefits and all other gambling games are only for entertainment benefits. Overall, mixing up gambling for financial benefits might lead to big disappointment alone all the times. But people who are finding it useful for passing their boring time might be finding big benefits out of their gambling activities.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: