Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits from Gambling  (Read 23308 times)
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

The main advantage of gambling is pleasure. After many years of playing, I did not find any other advantages for myself except for entertainment with this method.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:48 PM

The main advantage of gambling is pleasure. After many years of playing, I did not find any other advantages for myself except for entertainment with this method.

Pleasures come from win what if there is no wining then how pleasure will come. I hope you got what i'm trying to saying.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Don't you consider it as a form of addiction? Aren't you worried that you may lose your all money because you were doing it just for entertainment? That's the thing which keeps me away from spending huge amounts of money on this. When is the right moment for you to stop regambling money you have earned?

Yeah some people consider gambling is just for fun and entertainment that sometimes would be beneficial for them even if they will not win as long as long as they will keep them entertain it's good for them. I also do gamble but not totally for fun but also to make a profit.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:58:00 AM

If gambler is a pleasure seeker, then gambling will entertain him but if someone is after money making then gambling will turn out to be a disappointment. It is good that you pay it just for the sake of fun and this is the only reason why you are still surviving in this risky world.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

If gambler is a pleasure seeker, then gambling will entertain him but if someone is after money making then gambling will turn out to be a disappointment. It is good that you pay it just for the sake of fun and this is the only reason why you are still surviving in this risky world.
i get your point because heavy gamer sometimes or most of the time stress themselves when losing into gambling i think if you are just aiming to
enjoy better to deposit small amount and make sure you dont have any extra money so you wont ruin your savings.

BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

I gain almost nothing from gambling , Because it mainly depends on luck so trading is better than gambling because there you can study every markets deeply to know which is better to invest in ..advise to stay away form gambling .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

I do not see the benefits of gambling except when you are a gambling owner or invest in gambling. Being a simple player does not bring any benefit other than pleasure.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:46:17 PM

I do not see the benefits of gambling except when you are a gambling owner or invest in gambling. Being a simple player does not bring any benefit other than pleasure.
yes i agree i also didnt see any  benefits in gambling but if you gamble for injoyment only maybe it is a good way to relieve your stressfull day.i think the best thing to do is to make or put a limit on gambling it is verry risky if we lean on it as a source of income .
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

That's true , actually the only thing you can expect about gambling benefit is an entertainment ,
As any other reasons is just bullshit like making money? No way you can do that in the long run ,
Gambling even makes you so become a bad person at some point ,
It could leading you to do bad and crazy things for the sake fulfill your gambling habit.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:37:21 AM

I've been gambling for almost 15 years now, the only benefit that I could see on gambling is that, it is fun and it relives stress. And, through gambling, you can find new friends. Besides from that, gambling would do you nothing good. Gambling makes people greedy and makes them lose everything they have.
Gambling is a game and it must be played for the sake of fun. It provides an opportunity to break the hectic routine and enjoy leisure time. Many gamblers are aware with this fact and they gamble for the sake of relief. If a person stays this way, he can keep himself safe from troublesome situations.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:07:47 PM

I've been gambling for almost 15 years now, the only benefit that I could see on gambling is that, it is fun and it relives stress. And, through gambling, you can find new friends. Besides from that, gambling would do you nothing good. Gambling makes people greedy and makes them lose everything they have.
One thing that i know is that gambling gives fortune for 1 person and steal money from thousands people.
There is benefit but more disadvantages when you count it fairly.
Let's be realistic about things like gambling , it doesn't relives stress , it is created a new level of stress.
In a game, if one team wins that implies that the other has lost. It is not just true for gambling. This is how things are in this world. Your winning is basically someone's defeat so you decide whether you celebrate your victory or opponent's defeat. It is good to see positive in everything.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:08:24 PM

The only benefit I see in gambling is the one increase the amount you wagered and that will only happen if you get to win either by design or by chance. Other than that, I don't see any other reason whatsoever and that's what keeps people coming back everyday even though their last hope was dashed as a result of the previous loss to the same gambling.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

yes i agree i also didnt see any  benefits in gambling but if you gamble for injoyment only maybe it is a good way to relieve your stressfull day.i think the best thing to do is to make or put a limit on gambling it is verry risky if we lean on it as a source of income .
Ofcourse there is a benefits of playing gambling you can't see it because you're not the one who is lucky to manage to win the game. Actually your correct with your statement that gambling is for us to relieve our stress to be excite and to enjoy every game to entertain. But think of it if theres no benefits in gambling no ones will play gambling anymore. We all know that sometimes in life we need to risk to earn big.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:36:50 AM

Ofcourse there is a benefits of playing gambling you can't see it because you're not the one who is lucky to manage to win the game. Actually your correct with your statement that gambling is for us to relieve our stress to be excite and to enjoy every game to entertain. But think of it if theres no benefits in gambling no ones will play gambling anymore. We all know that sometimes in life we need to risk to earn big.

Actually, People just playing just to try their luck and aim to have a profit on it even they know that it is risky. There's no good benefits on it if you are not a PRO or a High Roller to cover your loss by betting higher bet. I have a 2 years experience on gambling and I earn almost 5BTC during that time. But I realize that I don't get any benefits on it because I wasted my time for just earning it while I can much more if I focus on my career.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:10:41 AM

One thing that i know is that gambling gives fortune for 1 person and steal money from thousands people.
Let's be realistic about things like gambling , it doesn't relives stress , it is created a new level of stress.
In reality there are no benefits in gambling, because more people were lost their money due to gambling. Therefore, it gives addiction to the players who gambled, on the first they were experience of earning profit but when you stayed and played for long run of time. You were gain lost and there's a possibility that even your items or gadget will be sell for the sake of gambling.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:13:12 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 04:03:08 AM by eann014

It is very risky to earn money in gambling, even if we wanted to earn in gambling in a fastest way, sometimes this is also the reason why we are losing a lot of money and eager to won fast. Even if we don't have any assurance that we will going to win. We need to accept the fact that in the reality we cannot won all the time in gambling.
Yes in gambling there is no assurance that we will win our bet or not. We have to play just based on our luck if we can make a profit we think it is our lucky day or else we should accept our loss. How much fast we will win money that much fast we will lose this is the concept of gambling.
That's true, we cannot rely our income in gambling because this is too risky to rely on. Our income should not be able to do in gambling because gambling cannot give our needs in our everyday expenses. We can't get benefits in gambling unless we are so lucky that we can win everyday here.
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

Benefits on for me nothing if you lose a lot money.gambling for me si entertaiment,fun happiness but gambling is best way to ear easy money.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:35:45 AM

In a game, if one team wins that implies that the other has lost. It is not just true for gambling. This is how things are in this world. Your winning is basically someone's defeat so you decide whether you celebrate your victory or opponent's defeat. It is good to see positive in everything.
Yeaaa just don't be ignorant of things that pretty clear have a lot of disadvantages.
Gambling might give you instant money as the benefit , having fun for some people etc.
But overall i believe people did not feel get the real benefit from gambling , too much problem caused.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

Benefits from gambling is only can created if you can follow all the rules : " never rage bet" , " control your base bet well ", "research everything that you bet", " never bet for funs" .
Cause some guys are thinking gambling is fun and earning money in the same time?? Lol , life isn't that easy. Earning money is earning , not having fun while doing it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

Benefits on for me nothing if you lose a lot money.gambling for me si entertaiment,fun happiness but gambling is best way to ear easy money.
Yes, gambling is not good to earn profit but just for fun. Gambling has nothing legal. It only takes all the money invested in gambling. I have tried gambling sometimes to have a good profit but got nothing just a huge loss. I lost all my bitcoins in gambling and from then I never insist anyone to go for gambling. Gambling has nothing to say good about. You can make a good profit in gambling only if you make your own gambling site.

According to me, you can't have a good profit in gambling and if you are thinking to make a good profit in gambling then you should leave the idea to save your precious money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: