Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Benefits from Gambling  (Read 23305 times)
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

I don’t think the same about gambling as you are thinking. Gambling cannot help people to maintain their patience. However, it is opposite in the case of gambling.

Gamblers cannot work with patience because they have nothing left after losing the match for which they have to show the patience. Also, the gamblers try to win back their losses every time they fail to win and this shows that they are always in a hurry.

Some people could do it but some people couldnt resist the urge to keep playing after they lose. If we only spend a small amount then that might work but when we are playing with a big amount then it wouldnt work. So the benefit is actually the ability for us to handle our patience especially when we losebig amount, it might not work at first but it will
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I don’t think the same about gambling as you are thinking. Gambling cannot help people to maintain their patience. However, it is opposite in the case of gambling.

Gamblers cannot work with patience because they have nothing left after losing the match for which they have to show the patience. Also, the gamblers try to win back their losses every time they fail to win and this shows that they are always in a hurry.

Some people could do it but some people couldnt resist the urge to keep playing after they lose. If we only spend a small amount then that might work but when we are playing with a big amount then it wouldnt work. So the benefit is actually the ability for us to handle our patience especially when we losebig amount, it might not work at first but it will
Everyone is blessed with a unique nature and no one can match as it is god gifted thing. I think there will be few out of thousands who will be able to show patience in gambling in a sense that after losing one or two games, they would get to know that winning back losses are not so easy and they quit trying and move forward. In this way the show patience as no gambler has guts to move forward with gambling losses.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

Everyone is blessed with a unique nature and no one can match as it is god gifted thing. I think there will be few out of thousands who will be able to show patience in gambling in a sense that after losing one or two games, they would get to know that winning back losses are not so easy and they quit trying and move forward. In this way the show patience as no gambler has guts to move forward with gambling losses.
It's not just the gifts that you are trying to give or get, it's the training that you can do when you are faced with challenges because that's how you could be better in life. Training yourself with patience would definitely be gruesome but I know it would be worth it because it's for yourself. You could try to adjust to the things you encounter and be smarter all the way.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

It's not just the gifts that you are trying to give or get, it's the training that you can do when you are faced with challenges because that's how you could be better in life. Training yourself with patience would definitely be gruesome but I know it would be worth it because it's for yourself. You could try to adjust to the things you encounter and be smarter all the way.

Entertaining oneself, the feeling of excitement specially when you win a game, it doubles your money if your lucky enoug. Those are some benefits you can get in gambling. Others are gambling to release stress and it make them feel better and relaxed.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Personally for myself, I do not see any advantages in gambling, because that I'm never lucky to win something valuable and it reduces all the pleasure that you can get from the game.
Maybe gambling is not your thing, there are lucky persons that can be benefited by gambling because they are too lucky to win in gambling most of the time. Maybe they are just so lucky that moment that they are winning a jackpot. Sometimes we also have experience losing all the time of the game. I also experience it before when playing gambling but when I am playing gambling, I know when to stop the game.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

Personally for myself, I do not see any advantages in gambling, because that I'm never lucky to win something valuable and it reduces all the pleasure that you can get from the game.
Maybe gambling is not your thing, there are lucky persons that can be benefited by gambling because they are too lucky to win in gambling most of the time. Maybe they are just so lucky that moment that they are winning a jackpot. Sometimes we also have experience losing all the time of the game. I also experience it before when playing gambling but when I am playing gambling, I know when to stop the game.
Yes, not everyone were lucky to benefit through gambling. Some get to be lucky to win even when they make wrong strategies. In my view gambling has got lot of benefits, but users out of excitement or out of greed mostly end losing. Quite a few among them have a satisfied and planned gambling leading to massive wins.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Yes, not everyone were lucky to benefit through gambling. Some get to be lucky to win even when they make wrong strategies. In my view gambling has got lot of benefits, but users out of excitement or out of greed mostly end losing. Quite a few among them have a satisfied and planned gambling leading to massive wins.

I see a benefit for you, since you don't win, you won't gamble again and you'll lead a happy life. Personally for me the biggest benefit for me is that i'm not lonely and alone. I'm having thrills and fun i thought i never could have, every time it's going red to green my heartbeat has never moved faster and that makes me feel so much alive. I feel the biggest benefit we get is the will to live, when we have nothing to live for, and i can't think of any reason bigger than this.
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

Gambling helps you take calculated risks in life. Gambling is fun and worthy as long as you know what you are doing.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
Merited by Soranith (1)

First benefits from gambling is of course the winnings if you luckily wins, second is the lesson in life of how gambling brings you to direction in life, did it gives you a better life to live or making your life miserable instead, and it depends to the gambler if he is willing to learn lessons from his experience, if he realizes that he needs to transform then he benefited it from gambling experience, so it’s really up to the beholder on how he will handle the effect of gambling.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

First benefits from gambling is of course the winnings if you luckily wins, second is the lesson in life of how gambling brings you to direction in life, did it gives you a better life to live or making your life miserable instead, and it depends to the gambler if he is willing to learn lessons from his experience, if he realizes that he needs to transform then he benefited it from gambling experience, so it’s really up to the beholder on how he will handle the effect of gambling.

Benefits from gambling includes entertainment or recreation, it kills boredom, gives additional income when you win, the feeling of satisfaction after getting the reward. Sometimes it helps you forget your problems for a while. And make you feel better specially if you feel unwanted and unworthy it will help you motivate yourself and gain self confidence specially when you win a game.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

The only benefits from gambling that you could get is that you will realized you made a mistake, gambling will just thought you a lesson that you shouldn't try all the things here in this world because, not all of them will give you something good in return, gambling is a very risky thing to do, those who are only lucky about it are the only ones who are going to be benefited by it in the long run.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

Exercising patience. trained to work because gambling is a waste of money. that activity will make us appreciate the money we get. do not waste money just like that

I agree, however I also have to add the "belief in prayers". In gambling you don't always win, most of the time, you just entrust the game to luck and mostly in prayers. It is quite hard to just believe with no assurance so some players pray even though their intentions are just to win the game. And yes, this tests the patience of the gamblers! How long would they choose to wait until they get back the win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Qwantoom

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

The benefits goes only to the owner and not on the gamblers.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

I wouldn't say gambling really has much benefits. Though you do learn how to manage money, control your emotions and some maths skills. Otherwise, there are many other activities that have more benefits
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

Gambling wasn't much of a profitable activity for me even if i'm sure that with the 2 jackpots i got through my gambling carrer , i got more money from it than what i spend on it . Gambling did bring me lots of fun , laughs and friends especially , people who shared the same passion and who loved gambling ! Money was always at second place and i'm glad that i didn't really develop any addiction to it .
what jackpot and how much?if you says 2 jackpot its a huge price maybe..unless its just a local gambling that only awards small amount of price..and about the benefits of being gambling,the fun for me,coz i dont see profit regularly in gambling..i would rather work and have my business than  to put my money on gambling
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

I wouldn't say gambling really has much benefits. Though you do learn how to manage money, control your emotions and some maths skills. Otherwise, there are many other activities that have more benefits
Gambling has both advantages and disadvantages, an advantage like a poor fellow can also make money by gambling, so that improves the financial condition provided only in a win-win situation. Gambling also played for fun by many people that may give some relief to stresses minds.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:17 PM

Gambling has both advantages and disadvantages, an advantage like a poor fellow can also make money by gambling, so that improves the financial condition provided only in a win-win situation. Gambling also played for fun by many people that may give some relief to stresses minds.
indeed a lot of good and bad impact of gambling. and perhaps more people are more likely to see gambling on the downside alone. just look at the bad things that come from gambling. even though many people are reborn from gambling, and perhaps it is human nature that only sees the pit without knowing the good
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Exercising patience. trained to work because gambling is a waste of money. that activity will make us appreciate the money we get. do not waste money just like that

I agree with you, there is no reason why we have to play gambling actually, because if we are going to look so deep about gambling, we could easily realized that gambling will just diminish what we have, and I know we don't want that to happen. I hope that most of the gamblers who are not making that much money on gambling will soon realize what gambling really is, because it is so sad to know that there are people who keeps pushing themselves onto something that is not worth it at all.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:08:36 AM

indeed a lot of good and bad impact of gambling. and perhaps more people are more likely to see gambling on the downside alone. just look at the bad things that come from gambling. even though many people are reborn from gambling, and perhaps it is human nature that only sees the pit without knowing the good
Yes, even though in my thinking that gambling is not a profitable way because it was design of being losing more and winning a little, but still it has some sort of benefits like stress reliever as we get joy and fun of being play a recreational activity and if we are lucky enough then we can hit a one time big winning.

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:01 AM

I completely agree with all your points and say they are all valid in stance to gambling and it's vice it has on their victim, only if you let it be that way.
No it doesn't have much in the terms of benefits as per se. Unless you win, of course.
Because you will see the winnings as a reward for what you put up for stakes of that amount wagered.
But control of all that you have mentioned is completely up to the individual in question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: