Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

ICO starting in 20 mins from now Smiley Thanks for all the support so far !
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:00:34 PM

ICO is now live !  Cool
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

Ico is now live and its a pretty nice news. I will surely not miss it, a very good chance to participate to a great disruptive project. Anonymous messaging protocol is a huge market and WWAM can take a big part of it. They will adapt blockchain to the messaging technologie, a big idea and they can reach the Target to have a real private messaging service.
I'm glad to participate to WWAM ico !
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Ico is now live and its a pretty nice news. I will surely not miss it, a very good chance to participate to a great disruptive project. Anonymous messaging protocol is a huge market and WWAM can take a big part of it. They will adapt blockchain to the messaging technologie, a big idea and they can reach the Target to have a real private messaging service.
I'm glad to participate to WWAM ico !

Thanks for the support  Wink
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:20:55 PM

During my translation process, i had to read the whitepaper to understand it to the fullest. Honestly, before reading it, i wasn't clear about my daily life during my internet sessions, especially with family & friends and also with business partners. That our daily used form of communication is not secure enough.

I dont want to make google or other dataminer richer and richer, by spying on me. I dont want to get my credentials stolen or my identity misused in the internet, due to lack of protection during my sessions. Not anymore!

Let this project blow your mind and get ready for a future secure and anonymous messaging protocol Smiley

Everyone is in need of something like this, but you have to open up your mind before.

If my words, doesnt work for you, then let your greedy mind own you and go buy those tokens! They will rise for sure during the crowdsale and afterwards!
miningteam23

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:27:11 PM

This is an awesome concept. I really cherish my privacy while doing anything online. Thanks Dev team for bringing this opportunity to us! Looking forward to the roll out.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

The bigger the project gets the more nodes could be set up and your safety increases.

Have you guys already thought of suggesting Bitcointalk.org an integrated chat using WWAM's protocol?
I surely bet a great amount of people would love to see this around here!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:32:57 PM

Hey,

I think your project is something worth to keep an eye on, because in recent days we lose more and more control about our privacy. To be honest I am not a programmer or someone with a lot of knowledge how all this protocols work but before investing into a coin I want to understand it and know if it fits for me.

I have two questions at the moment.

The first one is: Your project ist build on an anonymous messaging protocol. Do you think this could be abused for bad? And would there be a backdoor or something for the developers to reveal abuse?

The second one is: Recently there were news about other coins that got revelead as not so anonymous than it was thought, do you think that something like that could happen in any way to you? I mean, never say never, but have you plans to keep it as anonymous as it should be? Smiley

Anyways, keep the good work up!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

Good luck on the ICO guys! Really a big fan of this project. The details seems well thought out, whitepaper looks clean etc and the idea itself is good!
Klangburg

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:40:53 PM

Hey,

I think your project is something worth to keep an eye on, because in recent days we lose more and more control about our privacy. To be honest I am not a programmer or someone with a lot of knowledge how all this protocols work but before investing into a coin I want to understand it and know if it fits for me.

I have two questions at the moment.

The first one is: Your project ist build on an anonymous messaging protocol. Do you think this could be abused for bad? And would there be a backdoor or something for the developers to reveal abuse?

The second one is: Recently there were news about other coins that got revelead as not so anonymous than it was thought, do you think that something like that could happen in any way to you? I mean, never say never, but have you plans to keep it as anonymous as it should be? Smiley

Anyways, keep the good work up!

Whitepaper p. 9

WWAM seeks to make it impossible, for communication between users, to be compromised in any
instance, when communicating over the internet. All messages between users on the WWAM network will
be encrypted. Encryption will be mandatory, and un-encrypted messages rejected automatically by the
network.

The nodes will have zero knowledge about the users on the platform, and they will not be able to read
messages and content. Users will not be required to register to use WWAM, thereby rendering login and
password combinations useless. There will be no central server to store private information, and all
messages will stay in the blockchain. Contact lists and message history are non-existent unless the user
opts to maintain one.

WWAM will use a large network of many nodes. Whenever a user sends a message, the network will
process the message on different nodes. If a node on the network sees the user's Internet Protocol (IP)
address, the rest of the network would be oblivious to that information. With a network of thousands of
nodes, it is impossible for an attacker to control enough nodes to access the Internet Protocol (IP) address
of a specific user. Should the improbable happen, and the attacker is able to see the users IP address, they
will not be able to access the users messages

read more about it here: http://wwam.io/Whitepaper.pdf

And as it is supposed to be decentralized, I think there should'nt be the possibility of backdoors for anyone.

t.me/cryptodeutsch
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:42:23 PM

You protocol usage is incentivized by rewards, ok...but what's the real difference between WWAM and other anon protocols, like zkc (a protocol made by decred developers) ?
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. This messaging service looks promising, the rewards for nodes seem pretty interesting. I would love to get a glimpse of the working model when it's ready. I hope someone turns this into a phone app. Now that would be perfect. There are times where a cryptographic messenger could really come in handy, especially when your mobile.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

We all think the same thing, we are all exhausted about lost of privacy on internet and chat, big actor like GAFA take all of our data and sell it le price it. There is a big demand on private messaging service, but a real private service how afford anonimity and a strong data protection. WWAM can do that and will do that. With the blochain application, they can revolutionate the messaging services all around the world.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Will this messaging protocal also be usable for smartphones?
Anyway, an ambitous and challenging project, but it definitely could become a real success story, will keep an eye on it the following months.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:52:29 PM

I wish best of luck to WWAM with their ICO. Even though I can't participate in the ICO, I will make sure to buy as soon as it hits exchanges. Blockchain anonymous messaging is very revolutionary and I can't wait to own some WWAM.
YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:56:28 PM

Ill also definately be grabbing some as soon as it hits an exchange. Wouldnt mind having a bag of wwam. Hopefully i can grab plenty Smiley
Klangburg

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:59:19 PM

We all think the same thing, we are all exhausted about lost of privacy on internet and chat, big actor like GAFA take all of our data and sell it le price it. There is a big demand on private messaging service, but a real private service how afford anonimity and a strong data protection. WWAM can do that and will do that. With the blochain application, they can revolutionate the messaging services all around the world.

actual news of a delicate change in german legislation regarding to the encryption of messengers like whatsapp

http://www.politico.eu/article/german-government-to-spy-on-encrypted-messaging-services/

Just to list a few, I've heard something similiar from the UK government as well.
Times are getting worse and worse - just one more reason for WWAM!

t.me/cryptodeutsch
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

After reading this thread I will join the ICO. Best of luck with the Project.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:00:58 PM

I found a typo on the website. In the sentence "More than a simple currency, WWAM uses the capability of the blockain to provide a secured messaging protocol available to everyone." there is blockain instead of blockchain.
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:10:12 PM

I found a typo on the website. In the sentence "More than a simple currency, WWAM uses the capability of the blockain to provide a secured messaging protocol available to everyone." there is blockain instead of blockchain.

So obvious we never saw it. Thanks !
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

This project is a great idea, and if it ends up working well, I'm sure that it will be very successful (because word-of-mouth marketing is so effective).
It will be interesting to see how the transaction costs end up balancing out to (eg. will some users tend towards sending smaller/less messages because of fee concerns).

The only other blockchain project I've come across that is focussing solely on the encrypted messaging aspect is Obsidian (they seem to be slightly ahead in terms of development), but it will be interesting to see how future competition drives innovation in the whole space.

Looking forward to trying out the desktop client when its released soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: