Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】 【ICO LIVE !】 🔥WWAM🔥 - Decentralized messaging protocol  (Read 26963 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:02:22 PM

Just saw that 50% of the ICO is done, that's good, it keeps increasing  Wink
50%? where did you see it?

Upps... that's strange. Coinschedule indeed says 52%  Huh
https://www.coinschedule.com

Yes, maybe it's the wrong number, but I saw it there  Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

no way it's 53%, ether address is showing 78 ETH. Well that's a shame, I don't want my eth back, I want WWAM to born, rise and shine for God sake

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:38:45 PM

no way it's 53%, ether address is showing 78 ETH. Well that's a shame, I don't want my eth back, I want WWAM to born, rise and shine for God sake

Same here!
WWAM should make it! This protocol needs to be released.

Its still possible... fingers crossed!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders
I think everything will be redistributed to the investors in that case.
Another option would not be fair for them, they must respect the conditions.

Im asking this because they wrote in the whitepaper, if they dont reach the goal, the project will be canceled and the founds will be refunded to the investors.
Quote from whitepaper:

We have set a minimal goal of 500 ETH for the crowdsale. A project of that scope needs funds, and we believe that it would be unreasonable to dive into such a project without enough funds. Therefore, if  the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project. This is also the guarantee for you to invest in a project that will live and have enough token supply to reach a comfortable market cap.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:15:00 PM

If you dont reach the goal till the end of ICO, will you extend the sale and go for the final advertisement push? You came too far to quit so i hope you will bend your rules a little.
They should redestribute the unsold tokens to the existing token holders or they should burn the unsold coins. Either way its good for the exisiting holders

Im asking this because they wrote in the whitepaper, if they dont reach the goal, the project will be canceled and the founds will be refunded to the investors.
Quote from whitepaper:

We have set a minimal goal of 500 ETH for the crowdsale. A project of that scope needs funds, and we believe that it would be unreasonable to dive into such a project without enough funds. Therefore, if  the minimal goal is not reached, the Ethereum contract implements a method to refund every investor and cancel the project. This is also the guarantee for you to invest in a project that will live and have enough token supply to reach a comfortable market cap.

That is what a good ICO and project does as a method to encourage people to invest, there is no risk for the investment if things don't turn out well, we all already know that the idea and technology has immense potential, the ones that invested also know this, so the only thing we can do now is not act like fudders, and help the marketing of this token, it will pay off if we keep faith in the technology, so don't despair and have fun.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:49:12 PM

Quote from whitepaper:

Well, the devs will surely answer this. It's sure that this ICO deserves more attention than some projects which raise way more tokens and are not so great.

But that's the game.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:04:20 PM

I'm confident that WWAM is in right path, saw this today in the news but WWAM lacks branding and there is no app using this protocol for showcase

Mark Cuban backs Mercury Protocol blockchain communications

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-backs-mercury-protocol-blockchain-communications-startup-2017-8
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:06:00 PM

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

There's no "unused" tokens. Tokens are minted. That means the ICO started with 0 tokens, and tokens are generated everytime someone invest, so there will be no left over when the ICO is done.
Also, the created tokens are immediately attributed to the investor.
Of course if we're really close to the goal at the end, we will probably extend the ICO a bit, would be sad to have done all of this and cancel the projects because of a few ETH missing Smiley
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:11:24 PM

Why these tokens can not be sent to another address?

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad jump destination]

The tokens are not tradeable until the end of the ICO
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:29:22 AM

I'm confident that WWAM is in right path, saw this today in the news but WWAM lacks branding and there is no app using this protocol for showcase

Mark Cuban backs Mercury Protocol blockchain communications

http://www.businessinsider.com/mark-cuban-backs-mercury-protocol-blockchain-communications-startup-2017-8

Right, marketing can take a shit product from underground to moon and wwam is a much better product.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:12:11 PM

privacy is one of the principal points in my opinion for private messaging, hope wwam will successful generate the communication protocol so we all can message in fully anonimity and tranquillity...
mt55

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:31 PM

I think standard procedure is burning unused tokens they should go that way it will also create push on higher price.

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

I guess all of them are created already.
Some of it are already distributed.

So, rest of them will be created on the go?

Has this been answered?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:38:16 PM

Only 12 days left! Maybe devs should post some post on medium? Or on reddit (we will upvote it).
Really wont this ICO to be a succes because this project deserves this.

The minimum cap is 500ETH so still 427ETH to go! We need to spread the word about this project.
This protocol needs to be developed.

Dev what will happen in these next 12 days? What can we expect from you guys?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:43:24 PM

Only 12 days left! Maybe devs should post some post on medium? Or on reddit (we will upvote it).

The minimum cap is 500ETH so still 427ETH to go! We need to spread the word about this project.

There is already an article on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6uif9i/tackling_encrypted_messaging_with_a_decentralized/

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:21:08 AM

Have the tokens already been created or will the be created in demand via a smart contract at a specified point in time? Otherwise only burning the rest would make sense.

Has this been answered?
Yes, here is the dev's answer:
There's no "unused" tokens. Tokens are minted. That means the ICO started with 0 tokens, and tokens are generated everytime someone invest, so there will be no left over when the ICO is done.
Of course if we're really close to the goal at the end, we will probably extend the ICO a bit, would be sad to have done all of this and cancel the projects because of a few ETH missing Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

Has this been answered?
Yes, here is the dev's answer:

They have all figure it out, and I'm sure the team will do their best to ensure the project goes live, even if that means extending the ICO a little, they don't lose much if they actually are creating tokens on the fly, that way there is no tokens to burn, which would mean wasted gas or to rule out the possibility for the team to get some tokens without the investor knowing, anyway, ico is going on, so investing snounds good right now Cheesy.
phucdigan

Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:09:29 AM

Often during the ICO, potential buyers are always watching until the end of time to buy. 12 days is still long enough, and you will see a surge in purchases in the last one to two days. A minimum of 500 ETH is not too great. I trust WWAM can be achieved easily.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

Often during the ICO, potential buyers are always watching until the end of time to buy. 12 days is still long enough, and you will see a surge in purchases in the last one to two days. A minimum of 500 ETH is not too great. I trust WWAM can be achieved easily.

Yes, the bulk of purchases will be before the end of the ICO. Privacy and anonymity are now in demand.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

People throw 100 eth into useless project lol but not in important and useful things like this one

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

Yes, the bulk of purchases will be before the end of the ICO. Privacy and anonymity are now in demand.

That is always case that a lot big investors are coming at the end of ICO and I think here it will be the same.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: