Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9270 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

You need to look at life as a child and enjoy what you have. Little children are happy with everything their parents give them, even if they are from a very poor family.
Yes I agree on your idea mate being a child will contented on what you’ve seen on your surroundings, as soon as you grow older you will explore something that you wanted to own, this just a part of phase in life, in my opinion as long as you can afford to acquire the things that you want that is not mean that you are not contented what you have unless if you acquire things beyond your capacity to pay that’s mean you are not contented the things that you have, just examine yourself and your capacity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Setting up your goals and setting your mind to be contented of what you have.accepting the things that you have is enough for us.im always teach my child to be satisfied of what they have.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:55:00 PM

Intervention! Find a way to getting to know yourself better! Do not be copy cat from other peoples, you being contended is because you do not know how to make yourself happy so you want to be happy like others. Find your happiness point and you will have better life.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:05:33 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

I think it's normal to want something they don't have, but if it's excessive you must think that in life it's impossible to have everything that you want. You will turn out greedy if that's case. You should understand that even the richest people on earth can't have everything in life. Just be contented.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:04:34 PM

Follow these steps coming from eagleman:
1. Don't look for other things that you have already.
2. Don't focus into upgrading all the time, sometimes having it is already enough.
3. Don't imitate those people that are not contented on what they have or what they do.
4. Simplicity can make you contented.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

There is a big differences between contentment and satisfaction. You can be content but not satisfied. But you can not be satisfy without being content.
In other world a man in his normal natour always want what he/she doesn't have, so the quest for new things is always there. The only thing you can do is to discipline your self to be contended Wit what you have.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

To be contented of what we have, we should not compare ourselves to other people. Comparing yourself to other people makes you feel negatively.
microlovr

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:56:43 PM

I think it's very healthy to try to be content with what I have and try to remind myself how fortunate I am.

Living in a fairly balanced and civilized country, enough money to get by...(just), friends and family and reasonable health are certainly things to be thankful for.

However, it's good to strive for things, if that's what motivates you.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:56:27 PM

Satisfied with what you have is good. We must always be happy with what we have in our lives, To be satisfied with what you mean, you appreciate the things you have. There's nothing wrong with wanting more, but with reasonable limits

Be contented and happy because you are lucky to have things that other don't have. Not all things can afford for some reason that you have to focus on what you are need rather than what you want.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:01:16 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2017, 04:18:05 PM by uraharasan

people will never be contented because lust is hard to fight unless you are old maybe you can easily contented and hope to die.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

Humans will never have a sense of satisfaction,
Except those who have gratitude.
Because humans tend to have arrogant feelings and look at people who are richer than them.
 Tongue

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
RankoYS

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

This is a great question but I think there is no one answer because it varies from person to person.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

You need to look at life as a child and enjoy what you have. Little children are happy with everything their parents give them, even if they are from a very poor family.
Being content in life starts from childhood, as kid whenever you seem to get your way all the time, it leads to mentality where you believe to get whatever you want without any hindrance, some people get things they don't really need just because they like the idea of having it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 11:30:33 PM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.

The way to stop is to go and look at the landfill site. What you see is what your purchases will look like in a few years.

If you are considering getting married or changing spouses, look at his/her parents and grandparents to see what you will have in a few years. Better to live with what you have than to make more trouble for yourself in life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
LegaSyx

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:29:36 AM

Our contentment will never be met. Because if we don't like or need an object anymore  we search for new ones. We are never contented with one thing. If you really want to know the answer, you need to be patient and be contented with what you have. Although this seems impossible you need to be patient and be contented.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:57:03 AM

Do not get jealous on what others have. The reason why you are contented is you are easily attracted on what others have and because you want to compete with them.

degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

The human need is not limited from the finite means of pemuas, so humans. Not just you, me even all the same people too, the more money owned the more also the desired needs.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:55:06 PM

Do not get jealous on what others have. The reason why you are contented is you are easily attracted on what others have and because you want to compete with them.
That's the most important thing. Don't look at others, don't watch commercials thinking you must have some new gadget. Life is very simple and you don't need many things to be happy. Don't buy  things to impress other people, buy things that you need and that you will use. Don't look at labels, you don't need expensive tags on your stuff!

Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

In my opinion, it think we are contented on what we have already, but as we get contented on things we possessed, new wants arises. As we get contented again, another wants also follows. Actually it is a never ending cycle of wants and being contented. All of us will be contented at some point but another wants will occur, it is in our nature that we all want something in life one after another. One cannot put to an end his unlimited wants, but one can use prioritization of things, so that we can fulfill our wants and at the same time fulfill our needs.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:42:33 AM

Do not ask for more. Be satisfied and thankful to the things that you have because not everyone have it. Even how simple it is, be thankful. Also do not ever try to compare what you have on other people, because it will end up of being insecure or envy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: