Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be contented on what you have?  (Read 9271 times)
zeref22

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

well im satisfied as long im with my family and love ones. and of course GOD with by myside i know what ever happen god will always with me. as long i see my family or love ones smiling and eating everyday. we don't need a lot of money cause we all knows when u die u can't even get ur money so for me. just the simple life with god is the best way to live and to be contended
carrymem79

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

Self discipline is the best way to control ourselves. If we're contented already on what we have and bought already ALL the necessary things in our life then you can stop buying stuff already. Just save your money and let it grow in the bank. It doesn't matter if you just kept on planning as long as it will materialize and it's needs and not wants. Stop compulsive buying too can help.
Chandria3

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:47:56 AM

Simply appreciate the things you have in your life whether it is big or little. Happiness and contentment xomes in different variations and it is still depends on a person on how high his standard is of satisfaction in life.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
It's more important to be contented.  Because if you always says that you are not contented in your life youre not be progressive. 
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:02:12 AM

To be content with what you have is a way you look at life. I believe that if you are thankful for what you have, even if it is not alot, you'll have inner peace.

There are more to life than material goods, even if the crypto gods give me millions, inner peace, health and being a good person is all that I want.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

I think that a person can never be milked even if he buys a whole store of clothing or equipment. A man will eventually get tired of it and he will need something new.

Each of us will not satisfy our own desire to buy, we do not know how to satisfy our own dream and struggle.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Be contented what you have, don't be greedy or get jealous to other's if what they have. But if you have a goal you must work hard for your dreams to achieve.
boobanana

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

I think a lot of people are very greedy that's why they can not be happy and contented on what they have. and this feeling of eternal dissatisfaction is being imposed by shops, so that you buy even more
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Assuming you have enough to travel, go to places in the world where people have it much much worse than you.  If you can't afford to travel, then at least visit the 'less fortunate' part of town, maybe volunteer at homeless shelters, etc. from time to time. 

sent from my X6
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Try helping, like volunteering to not for profit stuff. I think that is one of the ways to be different, I'm not sure about contentment, though. J. Rowling helped a lot with her money and is making a change. Does she still buy things that she doesn't really need? We don't know that but I think she is making the world a better place with all the help she is giving to the needy.
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I feel that too, I must confess that I'm shopaholic to the extend that I max out all my credit card. My only outlet to overcome this kind of feelings is through here BCT. In addition I remove all the link of shopping or online store in my laptop. I gradually remove also my credit card and use the cash instead.
GiantArrow15

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:15:55 AM

You should allow yourself to be happy in evrything that you do. In that way, you can learn that enjoying what you did will make you feel contnded on it.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:37 AM

Be proud and be happy of what you've got and always be thank you to the lord to the blessing and good life that you experience, And always protect the things that cause of your smile.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

How to be contented what you have, don't jealous if everyone have a stable life, all you need work for your lives and achieve your goals and someday you realized that greedy is not good. Just believe in your self that every happens had a reason. So their are reason why you live in this world, that is to achieve your dreams in life.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Being contented on what you have is one of the signs of maturity, because if you stop comparing what you have to other the its a good sign, because there are people that cant control that behavior thats why they are not being contented. They want they are the one who will be on top. So if you are contented the congrats you are matured now! But its not bad to set new goals in your life Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

Why are we never satisfied? In order to keep our spirit to achieve better? That is true, but if we are not grateful, always complain about the shortcomings and ignore the advantages obtained, is not you finally who do not live in peace? What's the point of striving for many things if that does not give you happiness and peace?

On the other hand, consciously or unconsciously, so many people are praying and struggling to become like us. Many people hope to have what we have, and stand where we stand today.
liza07

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:12:06 AM

Be satisfied on what you have.
bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

you can be contented on what you have by observing or think the others have. because if you think that your so lucky because you have it that the other don't, i think you can fell fulfilled.
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

People are never satisfied with what they have, it's very bad.They want more and more.We should be grateful for what we have, because someone doesn't have that either.We always see that we have more.We need to see people who don't have a roof over their heads, so how about then? So we have to be thankful to God for what he has given us.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

picture how you gonna lose everything you have when you die. you should be content with what you have but you must work hard nevertheless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: