Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iswi

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

Bounties are a good idea will make more people adopt to DROXNE coins.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:05:55 AM

My coins are splitting as well. Not sure if that's going to have an effect on anything. Does anyone know?

That's completely normal. If coins are staking too often (typically the threshold is 1 day), the inputs are considered to be too big, and are being automatically split by your wallet, so network could regularly produce the needed amount of blocks, and this be more healthy.

This will not affect your staking amount in any way, you will just stake more often, but in smaller portions.

If the coin is coded correctly, you do not need to do anything, your inputs will split and combine automatically, to reflect the condition on the chain and current network staking weight.

Hi, I have a little question for you. Do coins to remature after a split? I'm curious to know if it's a good idea resend entire amount to myself or not, or is better to take splitted amount. Thank you
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:28:21 AM

my drxne wallet is not syncronize its really annoying , I hope I will get solve the problem
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

my drxne wallet is not syncronize its really annoying , I hope I will get solve the problem

Have you tried,
C:\users\user\appdata\roaming\Droxne\Data base\ delete the log and restart ?
auroboros

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:51:20 AM

is stuck in 803 block remain, I wait for the wallet sycn more than 2 hours. I ve done to delete the log , but the problem still the same
Route69

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:13:02 PM

Thanks for the recent airdrop!
Disallowedword

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:05:23 PM

is stuck in 803 block remain, I wait for the wallet sycn more than 2 hours. I ve done to delete the log , but the problem still the same

I see there is a debug console, maybe there is a way to pop off a block or two and let it continue synchronizing? Maybe @drays  knows something about this?
Sorry I am not much help.
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

Have you tried to delete blockchain files? I think that can solve your problem. Do a backup of your file and of your wallet file too first, after that try to delete them and re-open your wallet, you'll resync your chain with no problems.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:54:57 PM

good day,

i will install the Wallet from Github on my Pi, but i have after this:

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd /home/pi
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ git clone https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ cd Drox
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include <qrencode.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:2703: recipe for target 'build/qrcodedialog.o' failed
make: *** [build/qrcodedialog.o] Error 1

Anyone have an idea?

THX

I guess you are missing this:

Code:
sudo apt-get install qrencode libqrencode-dev

OK THX, so compile the Pi finished, but i can't start the "./Droxne-qt"Huh

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

Then by the start about Thightserver: Segmentation fault???

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

My coins are splitting as well. Not sure if that's going to have an effect on anything. Does anyone know?

That's completely normal. If coins are staking too often (typically the threshold is 1 day), the inputs are considered to be too big, and are being automatically split by your wallet, so network could regularly produce the needed amount of blocks, and this be more healthy.

This will not affect your staking amount in any way, you will just stake more often, but in smaller portions.

If the coin is coded correctly, you do not need to do anything, your inputs will split and combine automatically, to reflect the condition on the chain and current network staking weight.

Hi, I have a little question for you. Do coins to remature after a split? I'm curious to know if it's a good idea resend entire amount to myself or not, or is better to take splitted amount. Thank you

The splitted coins will start rematuring immediately after the staking/splitting, exactly the same way as if they didn't split. I personally don't bother re-sending the entire amount, because
1. It takes time from me - I have to follow that wallet, to resend the amount right after the stake
2. If I resend it a bit late (for example 5 hours after the stake), I will lose those 5 hours: as soon as you re-send the coins, they start maturing from the scratch

The wallet should combine your coins at some point, or just stop splitting further; they will not be splitted infinitely.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

src/qt/qrcodedialog.cpp:13:22: fatal error: qrencode.h: No such file or directory
 #include <qrencode.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

Its hard to tell the reason without looking into the issue on your server...
First of all, as far as I know, it makes no sense to specify datadir inside the configuration, because the configuration file itself is located in tat datadir. Try to remove that line.
If that doesn't help, you have to use the "strace" command to maybe find the reason of crash.

... this space is not for rent ...
auroboros

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

thanks for everyone who helping me to sycn my wallet, now everything is well thank you all
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:08:59 PM

The splitted coins will start rematuring immediately after the staking/splitting, exactly the same way as if they didn't split. I personally don't bother re-sending the entire amount, because
1. It takes time from me - I have to follow that wallet, to resend the amount right after the stake
2. If I resend it a bit late (for example 5 hours after the stake), I will lose those 5 hours: as soon as you re-send the coins, they start maturing from the scratch

The wallet should combine your coins at some point, or just stop splitting further; they will not be splitted infinitely.
Hi, thank you for your answer. So you advice to take coins in wallet and don't resend them to yourself. I'll do it and wait every time their split.

thanks for everyone who helping me to sycn my wallet, now everything is well thank you all
Yeah, nice to see that! Enjoy with DRXNE
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 05:59:43 PM

good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

#include <qrencode.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

First of all, as far as I know, it makes no sense to specify datadir inside the configuration, because the configuration file itself is located in tat datadir. Try to remove that line.
If that doesn't help, you have to use the "strace" command to maybe find the reason of crash.

hey guys, what's the actual pos reward and time for staking with 1000 coins?

t.me/cryptodeutsch
miningteam23

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Anyone else getting this error? I have no idea how to fix it.

Please, can anyone help with this error that I am getting. I have no idea what happened to the block data base.

I think blockchain is corrupt
Try aborting then restarting your computer or save wallet.dat delete the folder DROXNE and re upload new blockchain

How and where do I upload the new blockchain? I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing that? Thanks.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

I am trying to open my wallet but I get the error message "Error loading block data base".

Please, can anyone help with this error that I am getting. I have no idea what happened to the block data base.

Try aborting then restarting your computer or save wallet.dat delete the folder DROXNE and re upload new blockchain

How and where do I upload the new blockchain? I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing that? Thanks.
go to user/appdata/roaming/droxne, delete all but wallet.dat and start your droxne wallet. Or caopy wallet.dat, delete droxne folder, start droxne wallet, close it, paste wallet.dat into droxne folder and start wallet again

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
miningteam23

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:59:00 PM

go to user/appdata/roaming/droxne, delete all but wallet.dat and start your droxne wallet. Or caopy wallet.dat, delete droxne folder, start droxne wallet, close it, paste wallet.dat into droxne folder and start wallet again

Thanks kraterion, I deleted everything in user/appdata/roaming/droxne except for the wallet.dat file and it worked. I really appreciate it!

Now if I can just figure out to start earning some staking. Do we need to send the coins back to ourselves in order to start staking?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:18:50 PM

good day,

pi@raspberrypi ~ $ qmake
pi@raspberrypi ~ $ make

#include <qrencode.h>
                      ^
compilation terminated.

Anyone have an idea?

THX

Code:

I make a config:

datadir=/share/Droxne
maxconnections=4
staking=1

THX for your answer, i don't read that anyone have run the Droxne Wallat at a Pi (ma Pi was a New Installation), so i hope for a fixed Wallet in the near future 😉😊

Thx

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:29:33 PM

Buchi, I can't really help you with the problem but having a pi myself I know that software must be made specifically for the ARM processor it has. Maybe that's the issue here.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:22:12 PM

Don't see Dev replying nowadays... I would really appreciate if he can come up with reply as to what is going on with the project & if there is any update on the Games they were working on..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: