Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

It is so sad the development of the original project is going this way. It is not going anywhere from what we can see.
Any update about the work being done would be much appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:50:23 PM

I think i will hang out for another 7 weeks and see what happens, this aint gonna break me, lol. if you all want to dump some cheap coins, that would be much appreciated! BTW can anyone tell me how long it takes for this wallet to begin minting coins?

I am afraid its not the regular users who dump those "cheap" coins... Undecided
The one who dumps it, must have lots of it...

This coin seems to prove my worst expectations... I gave the developer the benefit of the doubt, but looks like this was not deserved. After month of "development", there is nothing to this coin but empty words and some meaningless graphics. Absolutely nothing.

Unless developer is going to show something very soon, we can safely mark this project as scam.

I will still keep the block explorer for some time, however unfortunately that is not to support the coin (as I have more and more suspicions on the intentions of devs), but mostly for all of you guys to be able to see what the developer does with his premine.

... this space is not for rent ...
Matt9301
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:41 AM

I think i will hang out for another 7 weeks and see what happens, this aint gonna break me, lol. if you all want to dump some cheap coins, that would be much appreciated! BTW can anyone tell me how long it takes for this wallet to begin minting coins?

This coin seems to prove my worst expectations... I gave the developer the benefit of the doubt, but looks like this was not deserved. After month of "development", there is nothing to this coin but empty words and some meaningless graphics. Absolutely nothing.

Unless developer is going to show something very soon, we can safely mark this project as scam.

I will still keep the block explorer for some time, however unfortunately that is not to support the coin (as I have more and more suspicions on the intentions of devs), but mostly for all of you guys to be able to see what the developer does with his premine.
I believed in this coin from the beginning, but now I think I was wrong.. The jump from 3k satoshis to actual 120 satoshis is the worst. it's worst too when you invest in a believed coin, that are the results.. So sad..
DashS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:39:36 AM

This! I think Cryptopia must change their policy for listing such coins. At least the premine funds should be in escrow's hands before listing on an exchange.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:41:40 AM

GITHUB : https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
WALLET : https://github.com/droxdev/Wallet-Droxne
SLACK : http://www.droxne.com/slack
TELEGRAM : https://telegram.dog/droxne

DROXNE GAMING FOUNDATION would release 4 games as part of their first release .                                    
1) Crypto Bird :- It would be much like flappy bird where users would get rewards for the points they make . 10 Points = 0.1 DRXNE .                                                                    

2) Crypto Stock Market :- Here users would launch a crypto stock market games where users would be able to practice trading and investing with real money and with real time fluctuation . They would use DRXNE to invest in the coins which would be listed on the platfrom .                              

3) DroxDice :- Simple wager games like Prime Dice where users use DRXNE to wage against the odds .                      

4) Rock , Papper and Scissors :- Users would be able to play RPS ( ROCK , Papper and Scissors ) where their would be three rounds , if the player has waged 100 DRXNE and he wins the games then he would get 200 DRXNE as return which would mean a 100% profit and if the player loses , the amount would go to the house

AIRDROP DETAILS

EMAIL ID : droxairdrop@gmail.com
Airdrop details
BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT NAME
DRXNE ADDRESS

Damn, missed them project! We need a better way of tracking

* PM for Japanese Translations *
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

GITHUB : https://github.com/droxdev/Drox
WALLET : https://github.com/droxdev/Wallet-Droxne
SLACK : http://www.droxne.com/slack
TELEGRAM : https://telegram.dog/droxne

DROXNE GAMING FOUNDATION would release 4 games as part of their first release .                                    
1) Crypto Bird :- It would be much like flappy bird where users would get rewards for the points they make . 10 Points = 0.1 DRXNE .                                                                    

2) Crypto Stock Market :- Here users would launch a crypto stock market games where users would be able to practice trading and investing with real money and with real time fluctuation . They would use DRXNE to invest in the coins which would be listed on the platfrom .                              

3) DroxDice :- Simple wager games like Prime Dice where users use DRXNE to wage against the odds .                      

4) Rock , Papper and Scissors :- Users would be able to play RPS ( ROCK , Papper and Scissors ) where their would be three rounds , if the player has waged 100 DRXNE and he wins the games then he would get 200 DRXNE as return which would mean a 100% profit and if the player loses , the amount would go to the house

AIRDROP DETAILS

EMAIL ID : droxairdrop@gmail.com
Airdrop details
BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT NAME
DRXNE ADDRESS

Damn, missed them project! We need a better way of tracking

Don't worry, you haven't missed much as there is no follow up at all. Just angry investors and much delusion around!
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:33:28 PM

Why would people pay up to 4000 sat per coin in the first place? they bought when there was nothing but posters and ideas for apps. that was pure greed on those people's part.
Dev said it would take at least 2 months for a beta of any app, and that doesn't sound too unreasonable. So, you either give him the time and hope for the price to recover or you suck up your losses. You can grab your pitchforks in 2 months time if the dev goes silent.
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:08:10 AM

Why would people pay up to 4000 sat per coin in the first place? they bought when there was nothing but posters and ideas for apps. that was pure greed on those people's part.
Dev said it would take at least 2 months for a beta of any app, and that doesn't sound too unreasonable. So, you either give him the time and hope for the price to recover or you suck up your losses. You can grab your pitchforks in 2 months time if the dev goes silent.
What do you think about this? Dev is going away, his last access was on 19 August. A good dev, I think, tell to everyone if he will be away, but he don't. Not even a little post to know us anythings.. I don't think this coin can grow again.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:06:36 AM

What do you think about this? Dev is going away, his last access was on 19 August. A good dev, I think, tell to everyone if he will be away, but he don't. Not even a little post to know us anythings.. I don't think this coin can grow again.

Dev was active on slack yesterday. I think that coding apps is a task that actually takes time and sometimes there are setbacks that take even more time to overcome. People on this forum however mostly care for ever more exchanges to dump their coins on. I think no dev has any obligation to daily report the status of the development process to short term traders who don't give a shit about their coin.
That said, this project could still easily fail if the dev doesn't deliver at all or if the apps turn out to be bad. We'll have to wait and see. This is why investing this early was a major risk. To summarize, this project is not a short term project. Even if he delivers the hottest apps, it will take time to grow a user base.
p3ppymon

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:25:31 AM

Dev was active on slack yesterday. I think that coding apps is a task that actually takes time and sometimes there are setbacks that take even more time to overcome. People on this forum however mostly care for ever more exchanges to dump their coins on. I think no dev has any obligation to daily report the status of the development process to short term traders who don't give a shit about their coin.
That said, this project could still easily fail if the dev doesn't deliver at all or if the apps turn out to be bad. We'll have to wait and see. This is why investing this early was a major risk. To summarize, this project is not a short term project. Even if he delivers the hottest apps, it will take time to grow a user base.

Developer promoted the games in this forum so it should be in this forum some updates.
Even if there are no daily updates, as the coding takes time, it would be good to share ideas and development with this community.
Matt9301
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:11:39 AM

I don't ask a daily report, but weekly report can be usefull for the community imho. If dev doesn't connect I can suppose he going away from this thread and from this project. Am I wrong?
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:13:55 AM

What is the actually price of 1Droxne coin? After games are launched what will happen with the price of coin?

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

DROXNE Volume: 1.40408642 BTC 345.19% wow
time to buy DROXNE
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:55:35 AM

DROXNE Volume: 1.40408642 BTC 345.19% wow
time to buy DROXNE

Maybe there is news from the developer?
It's time to buy?

I think that you can safely buy up to 1000 sat.
wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

I already bought more than 5000 GameCredits. Is there any reason to buy this coins? Any suggestion?
Mr.x01
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:27:56 AM

I already bought more than 5000 GameCredits. Is there any reason to buy this coins? Any suggestion?

I invested because there might be a chance to make a few bucks on the investment, and even if their is not a huge profit I would be happy to just play some decent games, and support decentralized currency.

The last words I heard from the Dev, he was going to be back in two months with some games, and that was apprx 10  days ago, so about 1.5 months or more left.
I wouldn't pay too much attention to the whiners in this thread, if they cared to get off their asses and join the Devs Slack channel they would get the attention they so clearly need.
Take care...

ETA: I think of these new coins as lottery tickets and I think the odds are pretty fair with this one.
Convery (OP)

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:02:11 PM

Investors need to understand that DRXNE is not an ICO so we are not answerable like how can ICO team is . We have limited funds and our daily lives and responsibility to take care of thus we can be a little slow in replying or answering questions .
Please pardon us for that .

Best Regards
Convery

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

although there is no change
I say thank you DROXNE

ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

Can I take part in air drops now? Is the direct address and BTT account information sent to droxairdrop@gmail.com?
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:55:13 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: