Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

Sad to see so many noobs here that still have faith something will happen  Sad

The dev dumped and left already. There are already over 2000 altcoins.  Don't lose your time with this scam. There won't be any comeback, there won't be any takeover.

Accept your losses, take it as a learning experience in crypto that you need to learn more and not just listen to your greed. Sell while the coin still have some satoshis value and before it get removed from cryptopia.

I was following this thread to see how well this crypto scammers team would do and they again succeeded. This team is launching 2 new altcoin scams each month. This is their business.

Good luck guys if you ever continue playing in the crypto space. I wish next time you will get better.

The dev was active three days ago. It's weekend and there are already social sites (reddit, facebook etc) created recently. We only have to wait, nothing more.

The social sites where all made by you man... stop trying to fool everyone. Nobody have news from the dev, yet you post some link of reddit and Facebook.  Come on, nobody believe that.

Nice try. Maybe you want to buy really cheap and use this account for this purpose? fud everywhere...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arf30

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

The dev dumped and left already. There are already over 2000 altcoins.  Don't lose your time with this scam. There won't be any comeback, there won't be any takeover.

Accept your losses, take it as a learning experience in crypto that you need to learn more and not just listen to your greed. Sell while the coin still have some satoshis value and before it get removed from cryptopia.

I was following this thread to see how well this crypto scammers team would do and they again succeeded. This team is launching 2 new altcoin scams each month. This is their business.

Good luck guys if you ever continue playing in the crypto space. I wish next time you will get better.

The dev was active three days ago. It's weekend and there are already social sites (reddit, facebook etc) created recently. We only have to wait, nothing more.

The social sites where all made by you man... stop trying to fool everyone. Nobody have news from the dev, yet you post some link of reddit and Facebook.  Come on, nobody believe that.

Nice try. Maybe you want to buy really cheap and use this account for this purpose? fud everywhere...

I'm reconsidering, I think that Cryptopia is going to close droxne soon, because there is no miners and it is not an asset, only 2 connections (who is processing the transactions?), by not being decentralized, would stop working soon, remember IOU1, the same think will happen
sebinator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

I'm reconsidering, I think that Cryptopia is going to close droxne soon, because there is no miners and it is not an asset, only 2 connections (who is processing the transactions?), by not being decentralized, would stop working soon, remember IOU1, the same think will happen

Sell your coins as fast as you can Cheesy
wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:01:15 PM

hi if would you like to list DRXNE on bittrex so the price can go very high
the price can be over 0.0005 btc because 80 millions total supply is very low
i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

Why should bittrex list DRXNE?
There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.

im pretty sure this is all the panic newbies think but its sure nothing like that .im buying as much as i can and stacking them when there is a panic sell going on .hodle befor first games and you are sitting on gold

You can check the dev wallet there: http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dgr7wyCVCkFzrprFWQ3LmJzrzmnfdG2hsW

He pumped DRXNE to over 100k sat and sold all the way down to 3 sats.
There was 80 Million Coins premined, arround 2.5 Million was sold OTC and now the wallet is empty.

its funny with how much conviction you're typing with even when you're wrong. You're purely speculating and don't know what happened lol
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

anyone still have hope around here?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 Roll Eyes

Hello gnargar, I still am positive on Droxne and feel the coin can be rescued from delisting for the following reasons:

1. The DRXNE coin has an attractive logo, fast transactions and staking of 40% even for modest position sizes.

2. The market cap of this coin is 80M shares x 22 sats * 3750 bitcoin price = $66K USD. Lets compare this price versus other gaming coins 1337 at $1.0M, DGB at $107.6M and GAME at $98.6M. It seems to be trading far too cheap for what it could become. Buyers now are buying when there is blood on the street, you either lose X or you make 10X or more if this investment survives. In fact why sell $100 to $300 worth of DRXNE and give up an opportunity for geometric gains? At best you treat your wife or mistress to a nice dinner or two. There is no sense to sell.

3. There are 275 members in the Slack. If the dev has indeed disappeared (maybe he has not, maybe he caring for a sick child or parent), we can create a management structure and rescue the coin with a small team.  I have been reaching out to members of the Slack asking what they can contribute to ongoing development.  

If anyone is a blockchain developer or game developer or has other skills or resources they can contribute to this project, please reach out to me via PM or on the Slack channel and lets make the tough decisions necessary to make Droxne survive, grow and deliver attractive returns to the investors who persevere in the face of adversity.  

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Damage_Dealer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:49:05 PM

I think it's pretty safe to say the dev is gone for good. Very disappointing.
sebinator

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

I think it's pretty safe to say the dev is gone for good. Very disappointing.

The dev is a human with a normal life and family. It's quite interesting how many people claim the dev is scammer because he wasn't online for few days.
How do you know that?
QuantumPlague

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:00:41 AM

Hello guys!
If any of you have good skills, making , and develop a coin just PM me!
Im working on a game and i will add a marketplace INGAME to trade coins, i will make this game as a wallet . So if ppl want to buy or sell Coins , they can only made this INGAME. They can collect coins by playing, they will get coins for x hours played in game (They cant stay in  1 place for 10 minutes, cuz game will disconnect them) And ppl can also create shopping characters, but this accounts dont get money for playtime. If u have skills to create a cryptocurrency just message me, i will make the game , and it will be awesome. Smiley

EBOOK LINK : https://rocketr.net/buy/0b03585d0d03

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSED BY 2 GUYS!!!
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:44:01 AM

To bad that dev doesn't come to clarify the things, but maybe he not have time. Anyway i don't know what to say, if dev create a scam coin or no. We should see if devs deliver games or no.
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

I'm sorry for the people who bought at the top.
I know its hard to hear when you bought DRXNE in this exit pump, but the dev is gone.
The best for now is to cut your loses or maybe waiting the next months for a pump, but you wont never see 150k sat per DRXNE again.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:10:44 AM

Yet another gaming coin. What has this coin actually got to do with gaming ? Is it supported by a game or something ? Toi can buy games with it or ingame items ? Can I sell say csgo akina for this coin ?

How many airdrops were there and how many coins did you each get? I missed out Sad
bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:39:57 AM

website is down. why?
sebinator

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:06:39 PM

website is down. why?

Facebook is down, too. Curious...
dueush@163.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:14:34 PM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:57:40 PM

Yet another gaming coin. What has this coin actually got to do with gaming ? Is it supported by a game or something ? Toi can buy games with it or ingame items ? Can I sell say csgo akina for this coin ?

How many airdrops were there and how many coins did you each get? I missed out Sad

The idea is to reward gamers for playing games developed by the Droxne company. see http://www.jackobian.com/threads/droxne-gaming-and-gambling-platform-for-blockchain-platform.73608/ Development did not advance far enough to have roadmap, but all of your suggestions sound reasonable. 

There were a total of three round of airdrops. I participated in the first airdrop which was 1000 shares.

The founding dev has been MIA for a few days and the community has been patiently waiting for him to return and captain the ship. There is a chance the dev does not return, if so some of the investors including myself have started to organize so that we can preserve the value of Droxne shares. The Slack channel is active https://droxne.slack.com/ and there is still active trading on the shares at Cryptopia which is high for a coin with a sub $250K market cap. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DRXNE_BTC

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
QuantumPlague

Activity: 98

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSE!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

Well... I will sell my coins, i just lost 0.02 BTC cuz of this DRXNE... I made good profit on other coins and lose tons in this shiet...
Jesus DEV not even active and the price just going down. Its over. Nice scam .
Btw no problem, i have a good casino trick now, and i just made profits, so now i dont even need to buy anything , only make this monthly 1-2x and i have my monthly income <3 Smiley

EBOOK LINK : https://rocketr.net/buy/0b03585d0d03

Negative trust mean nothing! TRUST RATING ABUSED BY 2 GUYS!!!
ssb883

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

There is no development going on and it looks like the dev sold all his coins and running away with the money.

im pretty sure this is all the panic newbies think but its sure nothing like that .im buying as much as i can and stacking them when there is a panic sell going on .hodle befor first games and you are sitting on gold

You can check the dev wallet there: http://45.63.119.167:3002/address/Dgr7wyCVCkFzrprFWQ3LmJzrzmnfdG2hsW

There was 80 Million Coins premined, arround 2.5 Million was sold OTC and now the wallet is empty.

its funny with how much conviction you're typing with even when you're wrong. You're purely speculating and don't know what happened lol

If you not know many of us here are believers of this coin during early stage, but got sting.
If you read back the dev dumped 800k to 900k at 107 satoshi price. Some gave chance the dev and still believed.
But right now this is obvious scam.
Don't repeat our mistakes.
wood299

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:36:42 PM

i realy want you to respond to my reply  Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked

If you not know many of us here are believers of this coin during early stage, but got sting.
If you read back the dev dumped 800k to 900k at 107 satoshi price. Some gave chance the dev and still believed.
But right now this is obvious scam.
Don't repeat our mistakes.

Just saying.. dev didn't pump your coin. He may have dumped.
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

I think we should all wait and see in 5-6 weeks if games come out before we jump to any conclusions... everyone is quick to speculate what happened but its pointless to argue on the board if it was a scam or not, so just be patient and wait and see... and if you feel the need to dump your coins and get out now, do it, but we all forget when bitcoin came out a lot of financial professionals around the globe said it was a scam, and it made a lot of people a lot of money, so only time can tell on these things

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:51:43 PM

I think we should all wait and see in 5-6 weeks if games come out before we jump to any conclusions... everyone is quick to speculate what happened but its pointless to argue on the board if it was a scam or not, so just be patient and wait and see... and if you feel the need to dump your coins and get out now, do it, but we all forget when bitcoin came out a lot of financial professionals around the globe said it was a scam, and it made a lot of people a lot of money, so only time can tell on these things

First of all, this project is not bitcoin. Hence, you cannot expect all the huge development behind, which is made from a team of developers. The Droxne developer was very active at the beginning, posting very frequently multiple times a day. I do not understand why he/she does not show up and clarify the status of the project. It is not shameful to say the work is behind schedule. Investors have given him quite a bit of money and it is quite not fair to disappear in this way!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: