Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐[DRXNE]⭐[DROXNE] ⭐⭐GAMING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN ⭐⭐[AIRDROP]⭐⭐[POS]  (Read 59218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

Is Droxne universally integrable with all those popular games currently out there? If yes, how does that exactly work? Or is Droxne planning to launch its own games on a blockchain and have DRXNE as a native currency there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:24 AM

Nice platform and interesting ideas . Im a gamer and let how it takes. Smiley

Thank you for the compliment.

Any plan of listing droxne in other exchanger?

Its on the agenda, but not making this a priority until we have an exchanges manager. Priorities include creation of a forum site, Discord channel and gaming integration.

Is Droxne universally integrable with all those popular games currently out there? If yes, how does that exactly work? Or is Droxne planning to launch its own games on a blockchain and have DRXNE as a native currency there?

This is a brand new blockchain from August 2017, it would be a stretch to have this integrated in World of Warcraft, Call Of Duty, etc so the answer is not yet. Its on our agenda to create a gaming API which allows integration of the Droxne currency into existing games. 

Indeed Droxne is planning to have some of its own proprietary games. These will be a proof of concept. However, the primary driver is to help game developers monetize their intellectual property and game players monetize their gaming experience. If you are a gaming developer, we would welcome your early feedback.   

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

There are getting too much of those gaming blockchain projects. Only few of them will get really viral, and I still see possibility of Steam or Origin just getting some blockchain devs to their team and getting it done in no time.
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

really doubtful project
seems unreliable
what is the benefit?
Anhtatsu

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:52:39 PM

Hello everyone, we have achieved unity in work and complete control of this project, the positive development is happening, so we need a graphic designer to work with us, anyone with graphic design capabilities please contact us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:51:07 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:14:34 PM by gnargnar

@Islapdonkey

77,711 drxne @ 26satoshis = 0.02 btc, currently worth $115  (but that you bought when bitcoin was not near $6k)

LMFAO  Grin Grin Grin Grin

WTF you are calling that a bag ??   How much bitcoins did you invested in that? at what price?

Been here on BCT and playing crypto for few years already and, sorry to tell you, but you really look like a retard here man   Sad

Most of this accounts which claim to be new team members is just the dev with an alternate acct, bla bla bla......

please show proof. ... I mean, do you have any proof, or just fud'ing?  please show proof, if you have any dignity or self-respect left, because right now you look pathetic.

wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

Just to prove that ...[/img]

If you end up being in profit, are you going to sing praises for the new devs or dump on investors yourself?

I've got a nice bag myself that I don't plan on getting rid of anytime soon.

Also you continue to tell the new team to prove ourselves or accuse us of using various accounts. Whose to say the wallet you posted is actually yours?

I'm great at photoshop and can easily make a wallet that shows any amount of coins I want. But I'm sure you're different and want different treatment than what you're dishing out.

I am part of the new team. My twitter can be verified. It's the same as my username here. It is not new and neither is my account here. 
sisucapital

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

I have a doubt about this coin, if there is no miners, how and where are the transactions processed?

Agree there
CoinCollector006

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:51:51 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 09:18:23 PM by CoinCollector006

what currency will be accepted?

Currently the trading is crypto to crypto based versus BTC, LTC or DOGE and you can see current prices at our resources page http://droxne.net/resources.html . We do not yet have direct fiat to Droxne trading. We have begun exploring additional exchanges and will provide updates when we have more information.  

I have a doubt about this coin, if there is no miners, how and where are the transactions processed?

Agree there

There are miners, but we are actually minting coins with the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus method. Each coin owner running their wallet in staking mode will process a number of transactions proportionate to their stake in the network, the network difficulty and number of hours their wallet is online with an uninterrupted internet connection as opposed to Bitcoin which is based on hash rate and Proof of Work. The PoS methodology is based on the same algorithm used by Peercoin and Radium and you can delve into the details at our github account. https://github.com/droxdev/Drox/blob/master/src

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Vahnt

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

As someone who is only currently in this coin because I managed to sell into the pump and buy a lot back at a super cheap price (5-10 sat), what people are saying in this thread is true. The coin was pumped to a stupid amount on thin volume (like 100k sats), followed by an incredible dump down to essentially 0. Someone basically dumped the entire coin supply at once and while I'm not going to point fingers, it's definitely sketchy and anyone buying here should see it as a lottery ticket.
daidaoxin1979

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

Interesting project. good luck dev.
mail sent. Thank you very much
CoinCollector006

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

@Islapdonkey

77,711 drxne @ 26satoshis = 0.02 btc, currently worth $115  (but that you bought when bitcoin was not near $6k)

WTF you are calling that a bag ??   How much bitcoins did you invested in that? at what price?

Been here on BCT and playing crypto for few years already and, sorry to tell you, but you really look like a retard here man   Sad

Most of this accounts which claim to be new team members is just the dev with an alternate acct, bla bla bla......

please show proof. ... I mean, do you have any proof, or just fud'ing?  please show proof, if you have any dignity or self-respect left, because right now you look pathetic.

Indeed there have been false accusations that the new team is the old dev in disguise. Its easily provable there are 5 development team members actively working on creating value for Droxne. 

1. Anhtatsu is from Vietnam and skilled in blockchain marketing. He manages our social media accounts. if you visit our FB site you will see a number of likes with Vietnamese first names and surnames. His BCT account is from 2016.

2. wood299 is a talented web developer who crafted our website http://droxne.net and registered his BCT account in 2014. Anyone that remembers the old website versus the current site will conclude the web developers are different people. 

3. As for myself CoinCollector006 I am an ex quant started in BCT in 2017. Any one that reviews my post history will see I have diversified from speculator to campaign signatures and staking of small cap coins. Need proof? See my 250+ posts.

4. Our fourth member is Mr. X and he is active on our Slack channel. He is software company owner and has been active in crypto long before most people joined crypto. He generously donated our VPS and is now helping us implement a simple machines forum.

5. Our fifth member is tross (slack name) and active on our Slack. He is a mining pool owner and has helped us with APIs, website testing and VPS configuration.

What are the odds that Anhtatsu, wood299 and my account are all sock puppet accounts controlled by Convery? Zero. We ourselves acknowledge this a volatile investment, but feel the odds are in our favor due to the strength of the team we have assembled and the gigantic opportunities in gaming and blockchains.

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
hunter66

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:10:41 PM

@Islapdonkey

Indeed there have been false accusations that the new team is the old dev in disguise. Its easily provable there are 5 development team members actively working on creating value for Droxne. 

1. Anhtatsu is from Vietnam and skilled in blockchain marketing. He manages our social media accounts. if you visit our FB site you will see a number of likes with Vietnamese first names and surnames. His BCT account is from 2016.

2. wood299 is a talented web developer who crafted our website http://droxne.net and registered his BCT account in 2014. Anyone that remembers the old website versus the current site will conclude the web developers are different people. 

3. As for myself CoinCollector006 I am an ex quant started in BCT in 2017. Any one that reviews my post history will see I have diversified from speculator to campaign signatures and staking of small cap coins. Need proof? See my 250+ posts.

4. Our fourth member is Mr. X and he is active on our Slack channel. He is software company owner and has been active in crypto long before most people joined crypto. He generously donated our VPS and is now helping us implement a simple machines forum.

5. Our fifth member is tross (slack name) and active on our Slack. He is a mining pool owner and has helped us with APIs, website testing and VPS configuration.

What are the odds that Anhtatsu, wood299 and my account are all sock puppet accounts controlled by Convery? Zero. We ourselves acknowledge this a volatile investment, but feel the odds are in our favor due to the strength of the team we have assembled and the gigantic opportunities in gaming and blockchains.

Great, goodluck dev team  Cool
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

This is a brand new blockchain from August 2017, it would be a stretch to have this integrated in World of Warcraft, Call Of Duty, etc so the answer is not yet. Its on our agenda to create a gaming API which allows integration of the Droxne currency into existing games. 

Indeed Droxne is planning to have some of its own proprietary games. These will be a proof of concept. However, the primary driver is to help game developers monetize their intellectual property and game players monetize their gaming experience. If you are a gaming developer, we would welcome your early feedback.   

Ok so you are planning to build a whole ecosystem consisting of gamers and developers alike. But you are not running on top of Ethereum correct? Did you decide against that for specific reasons and if yes, could you share them?
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:12 AM

Hey Convery!

I see you've been online today.

How's it going with Droxne development? I thought you said in August, after 2 months you'll be launching games.

Are the 2 months the time to launch games or 2 months you planned to dump?

How about the hookers? Care to share stories?

Are there still BTCs left from the initial investors?

Why did you removed the post on the first page of this ANN?

You see, you made a mess here.

Cuthbert_Toshi

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

Hey Convery!

I see you've been online today.

How's it going with Droxne development? I thought you said in August, after 2 months you'll be launching games.

Are the 2 months the time to launch games or 2 months you planned to dump?

How about the hookers? Care to share stories?

Are there still BTCs left from the initial investors?

Why did you removed the post on the first page of this ANN?

You see, you made a mess here.

https://i.imgur.com/INMTOw1.png

At least... please Convery I don't mind if you are a thief, but reset the setting of the minimal withdraw on Cryptopia. It's f*cking ridicolous that I can't move 20K Droxne because of this insane minimal withdrawals of 100K Droxne.

And I don't understand why the new dev team, that's seems working good, need so much time to fix that.
What's Ctopia support say?

Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

Myetherwallet is allowed?
CoinCollector006

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Ok so you are planning to build a whole ecosystem consisting of gamers and developers alike. But you are not running on top of Ethereum correct? Did you decide against that for specific reasons and if yes, could you share them?

Indeed we are building our own ecosystem with a mix of proprietary Droxne games and third party games by external developers. The reason we are not an ETH token is because we don't control our own destiny. The ether network goes down, and we also go down. We are our own blockchain, we are not hostage to ETH, Nxt or BTC. In fact we have an 8MB block size, which means we can scale for growth once adoption increases. We also have the ability to adjust our monetary growth rate. This is in the works to have a sustainable inflation rate: 40% staking is simply too high. The vast majority of high inflation coins go straight to 1 sat.

At least... please Convery I don't mind if you are a thief, but reset the setting of the minimal withdraw on Cryptopia. It's f*cking ridicolous that I can't move 20K Droxne because of this insane minimal withdrawals of 100K Droxne.

And I don't understand why the new dev team, that's seems working good, need so much time to fix that.
What's Ctopia support say?

We made this request to reduce the minimum withdrawal weeks ago, Cryptopia has not fixed for unknown reasons. Please write Cryptopia tech support.

#39XXX - Droxne Withdrawal Issue
Category:   Withdraw
Opened:   10/10/2017 4:45:07 AM
Last Update:   10/13/2017 7:37:58 PM
Ticket description:
1. Can the Droxne (DRXNE) currency minimum withdrawal be reduced from 100,000 shares? We need this reduced so that small investors may stake their coins. I have 37K shares that I am unable to withdraw so that I may stake the coin and enhance the network strength.

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

Thanks for the latest update dev. Will keep an eye of the development and hopefully you bring us something useful and that will grab other people's attention.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wood299

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:00:34 PM

The dev has stated he no longer owns any coins. You may want to revise your huge "warning".
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: