Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 10:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1750 times)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

My strategy is buy when some coin going green in 5% and then i will hold them for short term until price go up to 15% , then i sell it. I just do day trade with 10% profit a day. I think is enough to me because i just want play safe.
ershovspa

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

1-2% isn't worth the risk.
You'll make 10 good trades and then you'll have a flop 20% and you're done.
When you trade, trade 5%+.
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

One of good and helpful saying here is to risk in trading only that amount of funds that you are ready to loose in a case.
UraniumPork

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Just find coins that will live in near future, find appropriate buy and sell point, make stop-loss
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

You can not gain profit, if you use only technique analysis, so it is not helpful for predict price. You should be aware of the new news without wasting time. If you lose time, it will be late and the short-term transaction is much better.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Without a solid risk management all strategies fail. A good strategy is to have a plan, stick to it, have always a good risk management.
mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:37 AM

My trading strategy is quite simple because I just hold my bounty tokens until they reach high price and then sell
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

There arent many strategies around, i just buy a coin and i try to hold it until it gives me one or two percent per trade, that is very profitable if you just want to make some money and leave the market.

We don't know more strategies but day traders and professionals make every day new strategy and earn a profit, their strategy is completely different a normal traders can't make that kind of plans because they know very well where to invest and how much to invest and when to sell.

what we do means we will buy coins and wait until it gives us some profit, but they have the capacity to make a profit in the red zone. and one more thing 1 or 2% profit is no use except if you invest a huge amount.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

like other opinions, a good strategy for trading and most important is to know when is the right time to sell and buy, buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

Just find coins that will live in near future, find appropriate buy and sell point, make stop-loss

The thing is that 'just finding' coins who will live in the near future, doesn't guarantee you any decent gains in terms of the price!
And how are you going to study all those white papers of thousands of coins??
Way too complicated for me.
I purely focus on trading. I check the daily volume, winners and losers of the last 24 hours and look for certain patterns and trading set ups. That's like a check list.
That's it. Never ever will I hold altcoins for a longer period of time. I try to take advantage of their volatility by trading, to make more BTC with it.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

I mainly invest in POS and MN coins so my strategy is to get my initial investment back as soon as possible and carry on with the profits. Yes, i have burnt my fingers once or twice where i am left with useless coins due to devs running away and other times i have made massive profits. As long as i can get the initial investment back i am happy, that way i can invest in new projects and expand my portfolio.
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

Intraday trading using RSI, volume and candlesticks.
You can choose a leveraged broker so you can make money by going long or to short on a coin. This way it doesn't matter if the trend is negative (such as now).
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

First of all, you will end up losing almost all that you have before you even knowit. The best is to learn some indicators that can help you with trend following, either long term or short term and gradually and consistently  getting profit on whatever you have. Atleast, with that, you will not end up getting too emotional, you will have a strategy and then stick to it. I  advise you learn the use of MAs, MACD, PARABOLIC SAR and RSI for trend following pattern
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

My trading strategy is to buy when the market is red and continue to buy when the market is green. I will never sell my penny when profits have not been made 100 times. That's why I'm still keeping the HT coin and BNB coin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

My trading strategy is to wait for the right time to buy bitcoin. Every time there is bad news for electronic money as news of a few countries banned Bitcoin. I will sell all the bitcoin and exchange them into USDT. After the price has dropped, I will use USDT to buy bitcoin

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:22:48 PM

We don't know more strategies but day traders and professionals make every day new strategy and earn a profit, their strategy is completely different a normal traders can't make that kind of plans because they know very well where to invest and how much to invest and when to sell.

what we do means we will buy coins and wait until it gives us some profit, but they have the capacity to make a profit in the red zone. and one more thing 1 or 2% profit is no use except if you invest a huge amount.
as a trader you can also have the chance to learn everything here that you know could be the best of what you can also have to know more about while you are in trading we cant actually learned it from our mistaken and people that are in trading will never share their strategy in trading.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

Everyone has their trading strategies, but for me, I have no trading strategy at all. Because most of me use my money to buy pennies and invest long-term in them. I do not like trading
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

I just use a cheap buy strategy and sell it when the price has gone up or the price becomes very expensive, to see when the cheap price is difficult but you can buy it when the price collapses.

Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

I divide free money into two parts and prefer a mix of following options: 1. Buy and Hold (70% of money)   2. Active Trading - 30%
radjie

Activity: 1834
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

depending on the type of short-term or long-term trading you want to choose. if you decide to trade short-term, usually my strategy is to target a little profit by buying at a low price and selling it slightly above the purchase price. need extra patience because it takes a lot of time to always monitor market price movements. Although little profit is earned if it is often done, then gradually gain will increase

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I         LOW LATENCY &