Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1750 times)
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

the strategy that I do in the trading world is I buy when many people are panicking like this to buy coin because if many people panicked then the coin price will be very cheap and sell when the price is back up again.
in other words, if you convert your thought, then each trader uses the only correct strategy. It's cheaper to buy, and more expensive to sell.

Is there another way to do it?
Who buys when the price is high and sells when the price is low? Just people that don't believe in the coin they purchased or the people that panic. People panic when they don't know what will happen and you don't know what will happen if you're experienced and you lack knowledge.
It's all very simple rely.
You buy only the good coins that you believe in and that you've researched on and stick with them, don't panic if their price starts to fall. Buy more and hodl.
There are many ways to invest and get profits from this market, choosing a few good coins and keeping them for several months is how many people are using because the market has so much volatility to trade. The main purpose of financial investment is to profit so that only profit for investors is effective.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Best trading strategy is always to know how and why to enter the market, when to exit the market, and where to place your money management stops.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

I just gather as much as I can this year, a lot of projects will mature in a couple years towards 2021, I'm betting on those. Getting rich quick is unlikely.
Adamcheek

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:45:39 PM

The coins that you buy will be bought at a lower price.To be sold at a higher price.This is a simple method.But selling it all the time is more likely to be damaged.So before that the coin condition will be heard.If a coin is added to the exchange, then it is more likely to increase the price.Depends much on volume of coins.Do research on more coins.
PrinceFury

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

I purchase and hold coins for the medium to long haul which I feel have development potential.

I take little punts on little and intriguing coins which have noteworthy development opportunity.

I rebalance my portfolio in view of layered ventures, basically putting resources into Tier 1, long haul stable development coins bolstered by theoretical speculations on little/new developing coins which may see huge picks up and quicken my steady coins.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:27:08 AM

I don't like to take risks. I think it is better to use long-term trading. Buy what some cheap coin and just wait for the price to rise.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I first set a certain goal and specific target before hodling. I just hodl as long as I could until I reach my target goal and trade it when the value is high. We don't need to have a specific strategy here as long as we have the skills and knowledge about what we are doing.
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Yes the strategies you can use are Buy Low and Sell things high on a trading base but you can use some specific site identifiers whether it is good to buy now or not as they are a particular site like coinmarketcap which gives 24 hour stats from coin- the coin. and you will probably see large pumps coming in because of the large number of their coin registries. Write down all your mistakes in trading and try reading them from time to time to remind you not to do it again in exchange.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

of course my strategy for trading is to buy when the price is low and I will sell it when I already get a higher profit when I buy, then I will buy again at a lower price again, I think all traders will also do the same
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Does anyone use an approach of external traders or is it better to do all by urself?
I've tried by myself but it is a bit hard to continue and I guess that sharing the duties with someone who is more or less has bigger experience on the market then me would be better.  Huh
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Does anyone use an approach of external traders or is it better to do all by urself?
I've tried by myself but it is a bit hard to continue and I guess that sharing the duties with someone who is more or less has bigger experience on the market then me would be better.  Huh

Trading is not easy to use. Time is important of this process. People will be gather more information before start the trading. Trading is connect the most of people. So people use the trading for exchange the any country currency. If price will be low buy and price will be increase sell it. But before buy the coin first choose the best coin. Then buy and hold it. If need for best coin information check the market price. Then easy to buy tha best coin. Most of the people use the trading for future saving and future growth.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

I just gather as much as I can this year, a lot of projects will mature in a couple years towards 2021, I'm betting on those. Getting rich quick is unlikely.
Yeah, if you're chasing that you'll end up poor very quickly.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:32:12 PM

I usually go with diversification not only among the coins but also on the timeline, it means I focus on systematic investment plan while investing and repeating the same plan in reverse order while liquidating my investments. I don't trade much but this plan really works for me when the market is falling. I always try to follow the principle of the great investor Warren Buffet, he says "Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy". Even if he has some different opinion about crypt industry, we cannot ignore his knowledge and authority when it comes to the trading & investing.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I follow some simple strategies for trading. Those are:
1. I never invest more than 50% of my fund.
2. I diversity my investment. I buy 50% bitcoin, 30% ethereum, rest 20% in altcoin like waves, ripple.
3. I plan first then go for buying. Until my coin price goes to my predetermined point, I never sell.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

You should keep in mind the volume of deals. Very few traders pay attention to volume trading. This is a mistake because trading volume can provide some clues to the movement of the market. It can give early warning signs when trends change. The best way to use this indicator is to compare and contrast the daily trading volume between a strong bullish day and a strong bearish day. If the uptrend does not reach a large enough volume, it may be "false breakouts".
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:41 PM

Investing a huge amount will also lead you to a huge amount of profit but if you only have a small amount of coins that you are holding then just expect to have a small amount of profit as well, buying and selling at the right time is the only way for you to earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
haimefx

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

strategy in trading for me is patience, the key is never to fear and never greedy. because when you are afraid you will not get a profit and when you are greedy then you will lose the profit you have got, so I think the best strategy for me when trading is brave to start and never greedy to continue to take profit. i hope help you to choice the best strategy for trading cause many people use different strategy or their own strategy to take profit. so you must choice your own strategy to make a profit in trading. thank youu Smiley
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

The best strategy to start trading is that you should know the growth bitcoin price.  Also Cryptocurrency day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit but also the best way to lose your money so if you don't have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy. Well, if you are a newcomer, it is better to learn it first. Look the lates information about cryptocurrency and also look bitcoin price day to day.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

I draw pretty lines on a chart and follow price action for BTC
Well if I would be at your place, I would rather prefer holding. You are good with your own strategy, don’t just change it for me. I am just saying it for my own sake and for giving my opinion over this. Holding would help you to make your money up. The value of your investment start increasing when you are holding them because with passage of time, coin enhances its value.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

I do not have any trading strategy at the moment, i am just following a few patterns that i think are convenient for me, otherwise it is just a mess and i try to avoid complications

Sometimes it is quite better for you to take break and don’t face any sort of technical aspects. But if you are doing this again and again then it might not be healthier for you. You must keep your head high and your eyes deep in the market. That is okay to step aside for some time if the prices start dropping drastically and you don’t have any other option but usually you have to face the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: