Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:08:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your trading strategy?  (Read 1745 times)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:49:53 AM

Best trading strategy is always to know how and why to enter the market, when to exit the market, and where to place your money management stops.

As I have already entered the market and not going to leave it, I have to find another strategy. When the prices of the cryptocurrencies fall, I stop my activities and watch the situation before deciding what to do next.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Tell us or me what your trading strategy is

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

I'm curious what others do to gain money.

I've been using different kind of strategy depending on market situations.buy low strategy is good but im still leaving some balance in my account if ever a double dip happens..for selling 10% gains on the average daily price is good enough for me...

There's a lot of good strategy you can use in trading.but dont stick to just one strategy and learn to adjust depends on the market movements.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

I just set to the value I like and when I achieve that I sell and move on no matter if value is still going up coz it's hard to chase a running train as they say. This strategy quite effective to me.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
zelda131292

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:09:48 AM

Just like most of the people in here, i am just following scalping, and that is the main source that i have to main a few extra bucks per day, and it works very well for me at least

In bitcoin we trust!
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I draw pretty lines on a chart and follow price action for BTC
Well if I would be at your place, I would rather prefer holding. You are good with your own strategy, don’t just change it for me. I am just saying it for my own sake and for giving my opinion over this. Holding would help you to make your money up. The value of your investment start increasing when you are holding them because with passage of time, coin enhances its value.
This is really nice suggestion that holding can increase our money with good potential, to see bitcoin benefit we must know how profitable and how good investment it is, I am also holding my bitcoin this years, I have a plan not to sell until the end of 2018 and I am sure it will get so high as some experts said that bitcoin will be high to the double of its amount.
WolkGold

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

Hold every coins as long as possible. after two recent landings. I believe that holding will continue to bring success to long-term investors. Because of the previous trend, traders have taken a lot of advantages. And the moment would be perfect to bitcoin to mark it strong comeback.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I do small gains on large dips but that's a risky move, sometimes I climb the mountain when the price rises or when news opens up.

Buying and selling at the right time will make you earn more profit in the market and that what's everyone is simply doing today, you can also hold your coin for a very long time and wait for the highest price to come out before selling it again.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

A vivid example of the classic plum of many who are no longer in the crypt, BUT one has to think with his head and not just one place and only use free means
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Best trading strategy is always to know how and why to enter the market, when to exit the market, and where to place your money management stops.

As I have already entered the market and not going to leave it, I have to find another strategy. When the prices of the cryptocurrencies fall, I stop my activities and watch the situation before deciding what to do next.
That's good but not quite enough for every cryptocurrency trader cause the chart, fundamental and news prediction also need to be include in other to avoid loosing money.

Dani4tech

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

Nice thread... But the answer lies at when to buy and when to sell.
How do one detect this?? Thanks
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

Because of the constant flactuation my trading strategy is this... i kept close monitoring of the market,when the value recovered and i gained some profit i withdraw some of my profit to buy more coins then hold again when it is still in deep.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tuan16x3abkdn

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

now my fund not enough to trade . I have some friends earn alot of money by trade . and  i think when  i have some money i will learn trade from them . I think this job will suitable for me Smiley))
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Because of the constant flactuation my trading strategy is this... i kept close monitoring of the market,when the value recovered and i gained some profit i withdraw some of my profit to buy more coins then hold again when it is still in deep.

Yes, that is good close monitoring and provide lower limits and upper limits base on the situation of the market trends are the best way of strategies makes you earn better in buy low sell high.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

my strategy is very common buy in cheap coin and sell in the highest price and sometimes i do a shorterm trade but off course you need to pay attention  and fucos follow your thoughts...

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

My trading strategy is very different now. Before, I hold then profit after it rises but now I wait for them to drop then just wait for the recovery which is just back to it's normal price. I'm used to take 2x profit but now I'm already contented to 20%-30%.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

Always make a journal on every trade you make and you must review it after sometimes. In that way you will discover which technique is working and on the other side you will know on what to improve. As much as possible make your own system and don't give up until you come up with a profitable system.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:42 AM

Yes, that is good close monitoring and provide lower limits and upper limits base on the situation of the market trends are the best way of strategies makes you earn better in buy low sell high.
Monitoring the state of the market at all times is the thing we must do in trading. Without monitoring and also without doing analysis then we Can not get good results in trading. In fact, trading requires a very fast and precise in making decisions. Usually I do a strategy in a short time. I am not a person who can be patient so well that I will not take too long to make decisions in any of my past conditions. When I have made a profit I will immediately make a decision very quickly. Everyone must have a different strategy and I will appreciate every decision that everyone has, that's because everyone will determine how they will be in the future and what they will achieve in the future.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

I choose the following scheme of investing in crypto:

1. Buy and Hold - 70% of my free money
2. Active Trading - 30%
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:35:41 PM

My trading strategy is that I will buy coin when the value is low and sell it in a high value. It could also hold the it until the price is high. It needs close monitoring everyday and time to time because the value is changeable.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

I often do arbitrage method on trading, instant profit no need to monitor the market from time to time like on scalping..  This strategy gives me more profit than any other platform..  I also do long term only on selected alts im holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: