Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:31:25 AM

What was the Ico price of Coss

If I am not mistaken, I think we were getting 6000 COSS token for every ETH we invest. So price of each token was around 0.00016 ETH.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:23:44 AM

Last night there was an issue with the exchange (offline) the DEV of Coss explained on slack:

We still don’t have any explanation on what happened to cause the downtime last night.Other than lack of monitoring and potential human errors. The email alerts for withdrawals was due to errors from the service providers and not anything internal, but that was not the big issue.The main issue was that we were down for around 4 hours with no reasonable explanation why. This is of course unacceptable to us and to all our users, but rather than spending time and energy hammering anyone for the incident, we move on and focus on improving our procedures to ensure it won’t happen again.The current Dev team is overloaded and we are pushing them to a close to 24/7 ratio to catch up, and currently they are all we got. We are hiring and building in-house team to take over more and more of the tasks that again will free up time for the current team, but it is not an easy task to get qualified personnel in Singapore these days.We have engaged a separate team to handle UI and that will be improved over the coming weeks and months. We are also fully aware that incidents like these only add gasoline to the fire for all the FUDDERS out there, but we are focused on the task at hand and we are doing our utmost to improve. COSS is a huge project, and yes some say we bite over more than we can chew, and that is also why we have chosen to narrow down our focus for now. One day it will become a one-stop-solution, but for now we are building an Exchange. Later we will focus on Paymentgateway/POS system, but now we are focus on building the foundation. Once that is strong enough, there are no limits to how many layers we can build on top. But if the foundation is weak, it can fall over any day. We will not allow that to happen and we ensure all users that coss.io and COSS Pte Ltd as a company is here to stay.Thank you all for your patience and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

Is there any plans to improve and launch a better exchange UI? The current one is very basic and I guess since it is on a beta phase, the goal is to build a top notch exchange in the coming months.
umycantik

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

it may take a very long time for the project to run as we want because it is not easy to make this project as soon as possible and I hope the best will happen to COOS project
zajebanzaregistrirat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

Woow deposits going real fast now  Grin i don't know if btc deposit also go fast..
in 10 min my coss was transferred from hitbtc to coss.io.
Good job dev!!
How come my transaction still not complete. The direction was the same...from hitbtc to coss.io. The support team also not replying. Ive got reply from hitbtc immediately but not from coss. Now im really worried. The address that i send bitcoins to is empty. I checked on blockexplorer. It was filled by that amount i send, but afterwards (30 minutes after)was emptied. The transaction history in my newly created account has no records of any transaction. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

EDIT: sorry mine was BTC not COSS.
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

Is there any plans to improve and launch a better exchange UI? The current one is very basic and I guess since it is on a beta phase, the goal is to build a top notch exchange in the coming months.

UX improvements this also includes exchange UI has been placed near the top priority,  UI, specifically, is also probably the simplest of challenges facing coss.

At the moment i believe that hiring more personnel is the top priority item. Its more challenging to hire good people but you better believe its important.

The ICO was very low hyped and did not raise as much investment as had been hoped. but we have seen all too many cases where a glut of investment did not lead to the most efficient business decisions despite plenty of funding. I think that a lean budget is a good thing. it gives the team a clear and powerful incentive to succeed.

If you want to ask questions or receive support from the coss team the best thing to do is join the slack channel.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

Woow deposits going real fast now  Grin i don't know if btc deposit also go fast..
in 10 min my coss was transferred from hitbtc to coss.io.
Good job dev!!
How come my transaction still not complete. The direction was the same...from hitbtc to coss.io. The support team also not replying. Ive got reply from hitbtc immediately but not from coss. Now im really worried. The address that i send bitcoins to is empty. I checked on blockexplorer. It was filled by that amount i send, but afterwards (30 minutes after)was emptied. The transaction history in my newly created account has no records of any transaction. Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

EDIT: sorry mine was BTC not COSS.

BTC deposits can take time there are problems with btc deposit.
But for sure you will get you deposit in Coss.
All other deposits going really fast.
Dev is solving BTC deposits to be faster.
ripplexn8

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:36:50 PM

What a great time to load up on COSS  Cool
zajebanzaregistrirat

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:25:20 PM

To calm you down and mostly myself...I did get my coins on exchange. Still strange that no one answered my emails...well at the end...all is good.
paleoman

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

What a great time to load up on COSS  Cool

Been loading the bag! I hope this thing works! I have invested in 2 or 3 ETH tokens project. I've liked the idea of a weekly dividend.
Lets see how it works out
zhou2

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:02:17 PM

Going down to early october price. Let me buy some COSS.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:34:54 AM

What's the current volume on COSS exchange? I am hodling COSS and will buy a few more thousands. Price now seems a very good buy.
Snusmumriken

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:31:08 AM

Good News for COSS - Central Bank of Singapore Sees No Reason to Regulate Cryptocurrencies
https://news.bitcoin.com/central-bank-of-singapore-no-reason-regulate-cryptocurrencies/
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

What's the current volume on COSS exchange? I am hodling COSS and will buy a few more thousands. Price now seems a very good buy.

What is their plan to increase volume?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:28:04 AM

Good News for COSS - Central Bank of Singapore Sees No Reason to Regulate Cryptocurrencies
https://news.bitcoin.com/central-bank-of-singapore-no-reason-regulate-cryptocurrencies/

That actually is good news to hear and does easy some of my concerns about the legality of the shares dividends somewhat. Now my next problem is are they going to ban US citizens from participating in the program so they don't have to abide by the strict regulations the federal government has in place?

Honestly if I was the exchange of would look into margin trading and lending integration into the platform. People love margin trading and lending especially the lending part that is easy passive income atm. From there I would work on improving the API and incentive users to use the exchange maybe a rewards program or something to that degree. The option to hold onto the currencies you collect would be nice instead of just having to convert them into ETH.

ripplexn8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:40:54 AM

it may take a very long time for the project to run as we want because it is not easy to make this project as soon as possible and I hope the best will happen to COOS project
Miracles don’t always happen as soon as we want but if we are patient & HODL good things may happen.
ripplexn8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:00:50 AM

That actually is good news to hear and does easy some of my concerns about the legality of the shares dividends somewhat. Now my next problem is are they going to ban US citizens from participating in the program so they don't have to abide by the strict regulations the federal government has in place?

Honestly if I was the exchange of would look into margin trading and lending integration into the platform. People love margin trading and lending especially the lending part that is easy passive income atm. From there I would work on improving the API and incentive users to use the exchange maybe a rewards program or something to that degree. The option to hold onto the currencies you collect would be nice instead of just having to convert them into ETH.

I second this idea I think it would make COSS very profitable!
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:48 AM

Good Idea.. post it on their Slack... also ask them to use USDT...

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

Good Idea.. post it on their Slack... also ask them to use USDT...
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:20:26 AM

Definitely second this. Poloniex got very popular because of Lending & Margin Trading, however the overwhelming traffic got to them & and they were unable to scale quickly enough.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: