Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

Why do you allow the possibility to withdraw to external wallets only ETH-based tokens and not other coins as well? At least, Bitcoin would be nice to withdraw to our own wallets...

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

Why do you allow the possibility to withdraw to external wallets only ETH-based tokens and not other coins as well? At least, Bitcoin would be nice to withdraw to our own wallets...

I would think that the transfer fees for ether are far cheaper than that of bitcoin.  You can take the ether that is already converted and sell it for bitcoin on the exchange. You could also transfer the ether to another exchange and transfer it to bitcoin. 
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:00:27 PM

I would think that the transfer fees for ether are far cheaper than that of bitcoin.  You can take the ether that is already converted and sell it for bitcoin on the exchange. You could also transfer the ether to another exchange and transfer it to bitcoin. 

That and it also keeps the exchange funded so they have plenty of liquidity in different coins if needed imo. It would be nice to just have an option in general for other coins as well as ETH but who knows it may already in the works.  Huh

Good News for COSS - Central Bank of Singapore Sees No Reason to Regulate Cryptocurrencies
https://news.bitcoin.com/central-bank-of-singapore-no-reason-regulate-cryptocurrencies/

That actually is good news to hear and does easy some of my concerns about the legality of the shares dividends somewhat. Now my next problem is are they going to ban US citizens from participating in the program so they don't have to abide by the strict regulations the federal government has in place?

What's the current volume on COSS exchange? I am hodling COSS and will buy a few more thousands. Price now seems a very good buy.

What is their plan to increase volume?

Honestly if I was the exchange of would look into margin trading and lending integration into the platform. People love margin trading and lending especially the lending part that is easy passive income atm. From there I would work on improving the API and incentive users to use the exchange maybe a rewards program or something to that degree. The option to hold onto the currencies you collect would be nice instead of just having to convert them into ETH.

Definitely second this. Poloniex got very popular because of Lending & Margin Trading, however the overwhelming traffic got to them & and they were unable to scale quickly enough.

I definitely believe this is true to some degree and that maybe the case here if it was implemented but my opinion on a couple of things I don't believe Poloniex had some many issue with the implantation of those feature on the platform so much as it was the popularity boost of BTC in general 2017 has been a year of growth that cant be denied. The second thing Poloniex just got lazy and cheap and didnt prepare for growth the way they should have imo. You may be right it may be too much too fast but I would make it a priority if I was in their shoes. I'll eventually throw it in the slack channel when I'm not feeling so lazy. A final side note, as a shareholder, I think we have a responsibility to work towards seeing this exchange succeed and could contribute to liquidity by freezing dividend payments to allow capital for the exchange to adjust to growth if the situation arises that the exchange needs to expand.

rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:35:45 PM

developers know that their exchange is unstable? plan it as. about fix at all? Who knows?

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:23:57 PM

also add Regalcoin and bitconnect... good trading pairs...
ripplexn8

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

i have some coss in the exchange..
Now i know that their platform is on beta...And that they are working and implementing new features.
One feature that all the exchanges have and that coss still doesn't have, is a "Total balance" ..
I mean in every exchange you have a total balance of all the coins that you have , generally in bitcoin(or in dollars in some times)
I think that it is a must for the exchange, among other features.. It is very helpfull for you to evaluate your total investment
i really love it

+1 for the total balance
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:04:04 PM

Coss.io This is a scam website I have deposit on it at 19/10/2017 vrs coins the transaction is confirmed and I have transaction id but I Steel not receve my coins to my balance don't invite on it please
I have send them email but no think I have chatting to them slack no think a gain
ripplexn8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:20:54 PM

Coss.io This is a scam website I have deposit on it at 19/10/2017 vrs coins the transaction is confirmed and I have transaction id but I Steel not receve my coins to my balance don't invite on it please
I have send them email but no think I have chatting to them slack no think a gain

lol nice fud attempt
EthereumDark

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:05:51 PM

coss a recruit support team and very available on slack, come ask him questions, he will answer you with courtesy and frankness
you fud for free  Huh
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:07:25 AM

The coss token seems to be a legit project. Unfortunately i missed the ICO and the whole campaing. But what a see and saw looks great. From now on i will have a eye on coss and will buy some to hold long term.
ripplexn8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:13:01 AM

The coss token seems to be a legit project. Unfortunately i missed the ICO and the whole campaing. But what a see and saw looks great. From now on i will have a eye on coss and will buy some to hold long term.

HODL will def pay off here  Cool
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:08:20 AM

COSS could quite easily be 2-3 times its current value, judging by the marketcap of some of these other coins. At least it has a working platform that generates real revenue.

I invested because I expect the volume to increase in the next couple months due to the massive rise of Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ripplexn8

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:51:02 AM

COSS could quite easily be 2-3 times its current value, judging by the marketcap of some of these other coins. At least it has a working platform that generates real revenue.

I invested because I expect the volume to increase in the next couple months due to the massive rise of Bitcoin.

TBH I'm surprised we haven't hit 0.30 yet
TAHAMERIAM08

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

coss a recruit support team and very available on slack, come ask him questions, he will answer you with courtesy and frankness
you fud for free  Huh
I have do that but no think is done my problem still until now not solved and I lost my investissement money in coss.io website
You can speak like that because it's not yours money Ho is stolen
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:09:33 AM

TBH I'm surprised we haven't hit 0.30 yet

It will for sure. I'm just being patient, only way to be in crypto.  It is the money maker Wink

When the crypto-currency marketcap hit $1 Trillion USD next year, the coins you're holding now will be worth a lot more! The promising ones anyway...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:51 AM

COSS is growing and improving in leaps and bounds and the slack today is very positive and buzzing with good information. COSS will list ENJN and another few coins at the end of this month and that should bring up the volume and there will be a lot more communication from the COSS TEAM and so things are looking good. COSS RUNE also visits and does a lot of blockchain meetings and stuff so they are really active and engaged in general in the blockchain community so am quite pleased with that.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TAHAMERIAM08

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

COSS is growing and improving in leaps and bounds and the slack today is very positive and buzzing with good information. COSS will list ENJN and another few coins at the end of this month and that should bring up the volume and there will be a lot more communication from the COSS TEAM and so things are looking good. COSS RUNE also visits and does a lot of blockchain meetings and stuff so they are really active and engaged in general in the blockchain community so am quite pleased with that.
Give me that slack I have lost my money deposit on ther website
allahabadi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

Here  https://cosstokenswap.slack.com/messages/C5YC6H26N/ ... contact them... they r good...
allahabadi

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:42:13 PM

Here  https://cosstokenswap.slack.com/messages/C5YC6H26N/ ... contact them... they r good...

try these link ...

Slack invite link:
https://join.slack.com/t/cosstokenswap/shared_invite/enQtMjU0ODgxNzM2MTEzLTEzNDUzOTVkZGUxNGVmM2RkZjNjZDY4ZmFhMWYxZGY0YjE5MTVmNDJmZTI4NGEyMzI1NjJmMjc4YzgxM2M3MWM%C2%A0%E2%80%A6

https://t.co/GzXwZF8xQb
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:18:57 PM

The DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) can only send erc20 tokens, that's why you can evert all non erc20 tokens to eth. The DAO runs on a smart contract so it will cost a fee of 0.002 eth to send it to your wallet. The DAO is here because this will make the COSS token nog classified as a security which can lead to trouble in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: