Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124464 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

I see COSS becoming a really hot coin soon, some whales are like suppressing the price at the moment as there is much accumulation going on, most people don't wanna sell COSS so whales trying hard to bring the price down because of course they have their mouths wide open and want to grab a whole load of COSS before lift off. I am trading a bit because it's the only way I can add to my bags daily as money is a bit tight at the moment.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

I see COSS becoming a really hot coin soon, some whales are like suppressing the price at the moment as there is much accumulation going on, most people don't wanna sell COSS so whales trying hard to bring the price down because of course they have their mouths wide open and want to grab a whole load of COSS before lift off. I am trading a bit because it's the only way I can add to my bags daily as money is a bit tight at the moment.  Smiley

Well, IDK. I received $0.50 for $2K worth of COSS, that kind of dividends is not going to make it an exceptional or 10x coin. I sure hope volume grows a bit faster - I even have the impression volume has gone down.
mr. Dutch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

i agree,,, dividends getting lesser Sad Hope this will be better soon.. Does not motivate me to buy more coss at the moment..

Passive income? Try https://control-finance.com/?ref=cornelisp for passive income on daily basis!
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:59 PM

Grt news.... Segwir2x called off... Now we can MOON !!!
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:54 PM

Grt news.... Segwir2x called off... Now we can MOON !!!

Mooning TIME! SEGWIT2x totaly canceled!
Samandoon

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:33:42 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:55:21 PM by Samandoon

Absolutely best time to grab some COSS
I am a fan of exchanges with their own token. Im a COSS holder.
Another one is binance and i'm a BNB holder too. I have been holding them for almost 3 months now so im quite familiar with bnb and the team and everything.They are doing really good.

BUT

I believe in COSS exchange and token even more than i did in BNB when i bought it.

Why?

1- COSS exchange will be used for whatever Binance is, and MORE. Issuing Credit cards. Connecting Merchants. This will lead to more rapid and healthy mass adoption of COSS token as the base currency (gas) on COSS exchange

2- i have found COSS dev and team very transparrent in what they are doing and going to do. I Don't find this in binance team.

Apart from these, dev are honost and active, the price is still very low at the moment and other reasons mentioned in earlier posts.
Think of a time which is not very far away when COSS/alts pairs are on COSS exchange (3-5 months or maybe sooner) and also  credit cards issued in cooperation with one of COSS strategic partners, Blue Card Company and  more and more online merchants and shops connected to the COSS exchange. Very Excited to see that. Also check out the very detailed COSS whitepaper  https://coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf  
What we are in with COSS now is just the very begining but at a rapid growth.
See you in 2018!!
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Absolutley best time to grab some COSS
I am a fan of exchanges with their own token. Im a COSS holder.
Another one is binance and i'm a BNB holder too. I have been holding them for almost 3 months now so im quite familiar with bnb and the team and everything.They are doing really good.

BUT

I believe in COSS exchange and token even more than i did in BNB when i bought it.

Why?

1- COSS exchange will be used for whatever Binance is, and MORE. Issuing Credit cards. Connecting Merchants. This will lead to more rapid and healthy mass adoption of COSS token as the base currency (gas) on COSS exchange

2- i have found COSS dev and team very transparrent in what they are doing and going to do. I Don't find this in binance team.

Apart from these, dev are honost and active, the price is still very low at the moment and other reasons mentioned in earlier posts.
Think of a time which is not very far away when COSS/alts pairs are on COSS exchange (3-5 months or maybe sooner) and also  credit cards issued in cooperation with one of COSS strategic partners, Blue Card Company and  more and more online merchants and shops connected to the COSS exchange. Very Excited to see that. Also check out the very detailed COSS whitepaper  https://coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf  
What we are in with COSS now is just the very begining but at a rapid growth.
See you in 2018!!

Yes coss is a long term coin. The exchange needs serious work imo. Each time I go there I come back disappointed

However great time to snatch up cheap coss tokens right now
Samandoon

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:25:50 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:39:06 AM by Samandoon

for the UX, dev is aware of that and they are working hard on it and other first priority issues.

Well all projects are long term since the whole crypto currency thing is a new born and a very few percentage of the people around the world are even aware of its existance.

So for a project to grow organiclly and to develope real life use cases and to attract masses of people to use it for meeting a daily life need, it takes time, long time. Varies in different cases though.
The volatility you see in prices in altcoins are for the hype and excitement around them once some news come out. Not healthy adoption. For this one they all need a long time. A year or two.

Now if a project starts with a ready product it takes less time to grow. Also the application is very important. Exchanges are like gas stations. No matter how many types of cars are out there they all need gas. Coins pumped or dumped, they need exchanges.
Now if its a multi-purpose one, like COSS, even better.

If you mean the price though, then I think you should look at the current price and market cap. Anything below 50 million is low market cap.
If you buy something at ATH or near that then you should wait long term to make some profit out of it. But coss is now in a very low price and marketcap. What I experienced with binance will also happen to coss with out a doubt.
NOhardforkplease

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:03:48 PM

Yeah the whales are really stepping into COSS, a whopping 1 cent rise. Look at the other coins go, it is crazy. Dont jump to premature conclusions with saying MOON and whales are keeping the price down so they can buy.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:18:13 PM

hi , when i login tp coss.io , i saw a message which says token base fee , can someone tell me what that mean ? is that some sort of dividend?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Yeah the whales are really stepping into COSS, a whopping 1 cent rise. Look at the other coins go, it is crazy. Dont jump to premature conclusions with saying MOON and whales are keeping the price down so they can buy.

Well, we do have a 13% rise against USD today, that's not too bad. But further growth depends on the devs getting things ready fast. I am not sure diverting working power to implementing debit cards is the best approach.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

We cannot expect to fly to the moon in one or two months. It takes time to build a good exchange. Here is the latest announement form the slack group:

Now you can design the 2017 Christmas cup and win both the cup and 2500 COSS tokens! Please post your cup art-work at #coss-artboard by this Sunday. Then We would pick a top 3 designs for a vote in the community. The winner will get 2500 COSS tokens and a cup. Holders of +100,000 COSS(based on balance held on December 10th 2017) would also be gifted with a free cup of your design! You are only allowed to use art-work in your design were you have the copyright. COSS would require the files in high quality for production of the cup. All rights of your design will go to COSS.

There is contest on.  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Samandoon

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:52:41 PM by Samandoon

With coss It doesn't look like whales. Thie rise is  because people are taking their eyes off the bit fork and looking around to find and invest on good/new projects with hight potential while still in low price.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

hi , when i login tp coss.io , i saw a message which says token base fee , can someone tell me what that mean ? is that some sort of dividend?

Jup, all fees the exchange get, 50% will go to the tokenholders. You will receive on your dashboard every week a percentage of the 50% fee allocation if you own COSS.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

slack invite link in OP doesn't work; someone has another invite link?

We had a problem with a spammer in the slack, we had to disable all slack invite links because of this. We activated the slack links a few days later but he kept coming back with new accounts... If you would like to be added, send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll add you to the slack.
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

slack invite link in OP doesn't work; someone has another invite link?

We had a problem with a spammer in the slack, we had to disable all slack invite links because of this. We activated the slack links a few days later but he kept coming back with new accounts... If you would like to be added, send me a PM with your e-mail address and i'll add you to the slack.

I just suggest moving to Discord the entire slack. Its easy to manage spammers on discord, you can prevent access to trolls except those who verify themselves.
Gerhald
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Coss was a hot token when it costs 28 cents. But now it does not meet expectations. Especially for those who bought expensive. Only reliable work of the Exchange will correct the situation.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:54:22 PM

Coss was a hot token when it costs 28 cents. But now it does not meet expectations. Especially for those who bought expensive. Only reliable work of the Exchange will correct the situation.

Remember coss will go out of beta end of December and end of November it will get nu user interface (UI)
I think it will go >$0.28 before January 2018.
Samandoon

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:29 PM

I see COSS becoming a really hot coin soon, some whales are like suppressing the price at the moment as there is much accumulation going on, most people don't wanna sell COSS so whales trying hard to bring the price down because of course they have their mouths wide open and want to grab a whole load of COSS before lift off. I am trading a bit because it's the only way I can add to my bags daily as money is a bit tight at the moment.  Smiley

"Coss was a hot token when it costs 28 cents" ? ? ?
First, you need to correct your english grammar.
Second,  what???
A Shallow and short-sighted comment with no basis....
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

I saw this token in the vote to add to the new exchange Cobinhood. I do not know whether this is included in the community plans, but still this new site can give an additional push in the development.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: