Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:09:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:17:38 PM

Coss team should start with marketing stratagies, to gaing more volume in their exchange now. Before all new ico exchanges launch. Theirs is already running, they have to take advantage of that.

Upgrading the UI to coss dev's minimum standards was the first step. Now that it is taking effect, it's time to market and promote.
Dear dev there is a suggestion, if you also work on the cossgo app which is already in beta version so that users can exchange tokens on it as they do on the web platform, that would be awsome.

A notable diffrrence between Coss and another new exchange like kucoin is that they are not compliant to the regulations and this might get them into trouble some day. But coss dev are going completely by the regulations and this brings security to Coss token holders and plarform users.

Im telling you! We haven't even started yet. Once the new icos are in, along with proper marketing and constant improvements and updates, we are in for the real show.

Keep doing the great job dev.

I am very content with the new improvements to the UI especially the current open orders part, we really needed that to be in an easier eye view positions so that's pretty cool. I LIKED also there will be day and night vision types of UI although I am very much on the day side rather than night view side myself maybe because I am an oldie lol. All the updates give me comfort in knowing I made the right decision to park my ETH in COSS and hopefully once the new UI is in we can see more trading volume and revenues flow in.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:08:16 PM

Tell  on your stock exchange more than 10,000 tokens COSS how much for them I will receive dividends and what should I do to receive dividends on my tokens? How long does it take to receive dividends every time? Thank you
bitok50

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:15:25 PM

Still such question why the price for tokens COSS recently has decreased and that is adopted a command for increase in the price to tokens COSS. I very much hoped that the price of tokens would be at least 0.30 cents
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:59:21 PM

We need be first movers in new coins. LeverJ tokens are going to start trading in December. I'm quite sure COSS should get the upper hand and trade their LEV tokens first. They are compliant to laws and look very professional. Huge volume could arise (more than a million dollars daily).

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
BigBopLT

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:32:48 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:52:48 PM by BigBopLT

Hi Devs. Just 1 question. My 1 ETH still missing. I'm not the only one with this problem. Some weeks ago I've transfered ETH but it went to Coss wallet. I was sure and other person where sure it was ETH address but it went to Coss wallet. I keep thinking it was some glitch because I double check every time and that time wasn't different. So the question would be : when I will get my ETH back?
The1crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:02:34 PM

Coss team

Are you trying to be listed in more exchanges?
Crypto_Boss

Activity: 868
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:47:07 PM

What is the price, fell completely on the floor, is it an exchange token or garbage from a free distribution? tokens with free distribution and then they are better traded. The team thinks something to do for the price increase?
khaledraw

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

hey there
can i take the revenue with only buying the token at your exchange and keep it ?
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

i was expecting below the ico price at some point but not this quickly to be honest.
as of today coss is below the ico price.
the volume of the coss exchange is also not looking healthy at all.
there is too much seller with little buyer.
i was thinking of investing if it ever goes below the ico which it did but i guess i will wait until further dev update now.
Samandoon

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

i was expecting below the ico price at some point but not this quickly to be honest.
i was thinking of investing if it ever goes below the ico which it did but i guess i will wait until further dev update now.
Market is very volatile these days and this is not limited to coss.
You can wait my friend but once the new UI updates take shape soon and dev starts marketing then you can't buy this cheap.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

Market is very volatile these days and this is not limited to coss.
You can wait my friend but once the new UI updates take shape soon and dev starts marketing then you can't buy this cheap.

\\
Yeap btc and eth prices rising haven't helped with the COSS price but I think we are near as much the bottom as we can get so now is a good time to buy a few cheap. I grabbed around 15k cheap between 14 and 17k today so hoping there will be some turnaround at some point and we see better days. So many alts are bleeding today it's pretty tragic but great for those peeps who are holding btc which I don't have.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:19:45 AM

Has anyone been paid dividends by these guys? and how much?

Campaign Manager (2018)
HuckelFinn

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:02:30 AM

they pay every tuesday, and it depends on how much coss you have and what the volume was during the week on the exchange
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

they pay every tuesday, and it depends on how much coss you have and what the volume was during the week on the exchange

How much did you get paid? would be nice if they had a website that calculates what you earn weekly. Do you have to keep it on MEW or can it be held on any exchange?

Campaign Manager (2018)
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

This one totally skipped from my attention though the project has existence on this forum for few months. I came to know now that dividends are being paid on weekly basis on Tuesday. I just started to collect more information as in discussion thread where I came from are lot of things told on opening page.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

Hi Devs. Just 1 question. My 1 ETH still missing. I'm not the only one with this problem. Some weeks ago I've transfered ETH but it went to Coss wallet. I was sure and other person where sure it was ETH address but it went to Coss wallet. I keep thinking it was some glitch because I double check every time and that time wasn't different. So the question would be : when I will get my ETH back?

Maybe you want to talk to COSS-team (e.g .Rune) in one of their other channels (e.g. Slack) and you will experience a professional & fast work on your problem.

How much did you get paid? would be nice if they had a website that calculates what you earn weekly. Do you have to keep it on MEW or can it be held on any exchange?

How much always depends on the weekly fees from all turnover COSS-exchange is collecting.
Every COSS-holder will get his % revenue-share from these weekly fees COSS earned.

I got payed my % share every week, so all the other COSS-holders did, I think.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

Maybe you want to talk to COSS-team (e.g .Rune) in one of their other channels (e.g. Slack) and you will experience a professional & fast work on your problem.

How much always depends on the weekly fees from all turnover COSS-exchange is collecting.
Every COSS-holder will get his % revenue-share from these weekly fees COSS earned.

Where do you hold your coss coins?

Campaign Manager (2018)
tronghai123

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:56:27 PM

Any news on the new exchange. COSS is not listed on any new exchanges. I am hoping for a return to COSS because this project is really great and I am looking forward to the 5000sts price this year.
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

well volumes not doing anything for a long time now. I had a good bag of coss and sold 1 part while ago. Just keep the other part to give coss one more chance. But i see no improvement at all. Not in the exchange not in communication. And with 100k or less volume (coss itself not included) it become a kind of joke.
In 1 month from here i bail out take some loses although i still think it is a great concept.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

Where do you hold your coss coins?

I hold mine on the COSS-Exchange.
You may also hold them in MyEtherWallet, but you will have to connect it (there is an detailed guide how to do it)

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: