Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124462 times)
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

With kind of road map they have, this coin will be HUGE in future. Right time to load the bags, you will  100x return  by 2019. This coin is at it's low at current price.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

The trade Engine is stuck right now. I lost 8k COSS trading with a buggy engine so am not a happy bunny right now because 8k COSS is a lot of money for me that's almost 8% of my whole stash/ coss bag. I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight and once this contest is over, I don't wanna day trade anymore lol as day trading has become a disaster zone for me. Oh well such is life and some people win and some like me are born losers, but I won't give up..something good has to happen one day even for the likes of me lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GeorgiaCoin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

What will happen those COSS tokens on HITBTC? Are they converted to ERC23 automatically? I've few thousand tokens bought couple of weeks back and sitting in Hitbtc. I need to d anything or they automatcally converts to ERC23 on HITBTC?
GeorgiaCoin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

The trade Engine is stuck right now. I lost 8k COSS trading with a buggy engine so am not a happy bunny right now because 8k COSS is a lot of money for me that's almost 8% of my whole stash/ coss bag. I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight and once this contest is over, I don't wanna day trade anymore lol as day trading has become a disaster zone for me. Oh well such is life and some people win and some like me are born losers, but I won't give up..something good has to happen one day even for the likes of me lol.

Sorry, trying to understand as my coins are still in HITBTC and not sure whether I missed any of these conversions or not.

What does it mean - Trade engine is stuck and lost 8k COSS.  how?
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:08:13 PM

You are saying the exchange is not safe for trading? I'm just reading the opinions here. Is it worth the money really, and what are the payouts?
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

very interested in this
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:52:32 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:29:02 PM by brownie14

I really dont think i would wanna trade right now with my little bag of COSS ... else im gonna find myself FOMOing at the end .... I shall prefer hodling ..... adding my bags each time it dips .... for a long term investor i think that would be the best thing to do ... One thing for sure is the price shall remain this low as long as this BS promo is going on ... JESUS i hate this COSS promo .... not healthy for the COSS price at all .... though good for the FSA ....

This is a real gem ... the price should stay this low so i could load up my bags more and more ... lol.....before people discover what really this token is....This is the best life investment of its kind so far out here in the crypto world ...

The moment COSS will break loose ... hmhmhm ... this would be like the most active volcano we have ever seen ...

I like the organic growth in price ....... i do not want artificial pumps .... Last day of this stupid killer-price promo 17.04.2018 .... i really cant wait any longer for this to be over .... damn it ....

BE AWARE THAT THIS COIN IS UNDERVALUED RIGHT NOW ... The price is under 50cents due to the promo ... whales are keeping prices low inorder to trade high volumes ... The real price of this token should be above 2 $ ... and we are getting there in a couple of weeks (just my speculation)...

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE RESEARCH ... don't be too bullish about what i wrote ... i could also be wrong ..... One thing for sure is ... I HAVE GREAT TRUST IN THIS PROJECT ... that is what counts ... If you do not have trust then please put your money somewhere else ... The path for COSS is rough now but there are great times ahead ... COSS IS HERE TO STAY....

HODL HODL HODL
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

I really dont think i would wanna trade right now with my little bag of COSS ... else im gonna find myself FOMOing at the end .... I shall prefer hodling ..... adding my bags each time it dips .... for a long term investor i think that would be the best thing to do ... One thing for sure is the price shall remain this low as long as this BS promo is going on ... JESUS i hate this COSS promo .... not healthy for the COSS price at all .... though good for the FSA ....

This is a real gem ... the price should stay this low so i could load up my bags more and more ... lol.....before people discover what really this token is....This is the best life investment of its kind so far out here in the crypto world ...

The moment COSS will break loose ... hmhmhm ... this would be like the most active volcano we have ever seen ...

I like the organic growth in price ....... i do not want artificial pumps .... Last day of this stupid killer-price promo 17.04.2018 .... i really cant wait any longer for this to be over .... damn it ....

BE AWARE THAT THIS COIN IS UNDERVALUED RIGHT NOW ... The price is under 50cents due to the promo ... whales are keeping prices low inorder to trade high volumes ... The real price of this token should be above 2 $ ... and we are getting there in a couple of weeks (just my speculation)...

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN DUE RESEARCH ... don't be too bullish about what i wrote ... i could also be wrong ..... One thing for sure is ... I HAVE GREAT TRUST IN THIS PROJECT ... that is what counts ... If you do not have trust then please put your money somewhere else ... The path for COSS is rough now but there are great times ahead ... COSS IS HERE TO STAY....

COSS is 50% of my portfolio followed by Cardano, Fusion FSN, EIDOO, REBL, NAGA, Kybernetwork, Jibrel  network, Dmarket, crypterium, ATLANT, BUZZCOIN, OAX, AIDOC...

HODL HODL HODL

KuCoin is $2 and it has 8x as much volume as COSS.
Binance is $12 and it has 50x as much volume as KuCoin.
I think COSS has a long way to go. But I believe in it, that's why I invested.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Sarmat24

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
GreatFelix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?

Do your own research.  Roll Eyes
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Wow you're very helpful...you can use a wallet provided by myetherwallet or mycrypto (so even in ledger or trezor) or you can just leave your tokens on Coss

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GreatFelix

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:19:28 AM

Wow you're very helpful...you can use a wallet provided by myetherwallet or mycrypto (so even in ledger or trezor) or you can just leave your tokens on Coss

Check the other posts from Sarmat24 - this account is not legit and posted the same question 10 times.
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

COSS is still very slow compared to KuCoin and Binance. Not to mention deposits and withdrawal. Arbitrage trading is almost impossible.
brownie14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:10:25 PM

COSS is still very slow compared to KuCoin and Binance. Not to mention deposits and withdrawal. Arbitrage trading is almost impossible.

Everything works very well for me ... deposits and withdrawals...i guess i should be very lucky ...lol

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

COSS is 50% of my portfolio followed by Cardano, Fusion FSN, EIDOO, REBL, NAGA, Kybernetwork, Jibrel  network, Dmarket, crypterium, ATLANT, BUZZCOIN, OAX, AIDOC...

HODL HODL HODL

I need COSS to explode because it is the biggest bag in my portfolio. I think it is around 80% of my portfolio right now and I just want the trading contest to end so I can relax and trade normally and see it rise slowly as FIAT and other stuff gets added. We have only 9 days to go and seriously this is going to be a nail biting 9 days for me, not that I have any nails left to bite rofl. I hope after the contest it goes back to at least one dollar as it was before, but trading in the contest has made me a loss of 10k COSS trading during this contest session which is a lot of COSS so I don't know until the end if it was worth it for me. Even if I get into the top 20 then I would have gained 7.5 K COSS extra which isn't too bad, but if I end up say in the top 40 or 50, then it wouldn't have been worth it. Let's see till the end what happens.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I need COSS to explode because it is the biggest bag in my portfolio. I think it is around 80% of my portfolio right now and I just want the trading contest to end so I can relax and trade normally and see it rise slowly as FIAT and other stuff gets added. We have only 9 days to go and seriously this is going to be a nail biting 9 days for me, not that I have any nails left to bite rofl. I hope after the contest it goes back to at least one dollar as it was before, but trading in the contest has made me a loss of 10k COSS trading during this contest session which is a lot of COSS so I don't know until the end if it was worth it for me. Even if I get into the top 20 then I would have gained 7.5 K COSS extra which isn't too bad, but if I end up say in the top 40 or 50, then it wouldn't have been worth it. Let's see till the end what happens.

Wow, 80% is quite a part. Probably you are a big whale in COSS pool. Did you buy all of that or just gradually accumulate in the course of trading?
brownie14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

HODL HODL HODL

OMG how many coss do you have so much so that you are even losing 10k? you must be sitting on a huge basin of coss ... COSS whale .... ?

Damn i did not even for 1sec think of doing the promo ... that is not something for little fish like myself ... lol .... I try to accumulate when it dips bcoz i know after the promo is over we never gonna see coss below 1usd again ...

I cant wait any longer for this damn promo to be over ... it is very annoying but good for accumulation since the price is kept low ... so HODL HODL HODL is all i can say ..... make good use of this moment
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

Final days of LaLaWorld's Trading promo on COSS.
The promo ends on Wednesday, April 11th at 11:59 PM (Singapore time).
Are you among the top 50 traders yet?
Don't miss the chance to split the prize pool of 300K LALA tokens.
View your rating here: profile.coss.io/trading-promo/lalaworld
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

HODL HODL HODL

OMG how many coss do you have so much so that you are even losing 10k? you must be sitting on a huge basin of coss ... COSS whale .... ?

Damn i did not even for 1sec think of doing the promo ... that is not something for little fish like myself ... lol .... I try to accumulate when it dips bcoz i know after the promo is over we never gonna see coss below 1usd again ...

I cant wait any longer for this damn promo to be over ... it is very annoying but good for accumulation since the price is kept low ... so HODL HODL HODL is all i can say ..... make good use of this moment

COSS is her biggest bag, she is working very hard in the contest, but we only have a combined bag, Ellie, myself and her Father of around 109k COSS and this is our main crypto holding at the moment. This is her whole crypto life's work in COSS and over three years of cumulative hard work. I hope you can gather more COSS, but yes, the contest is far too risky, she tells me every time she puts in a sell order at these low prices, she hates it because she might get priced out and that is the way she lost ten thousand COSS so far. I think holding the contest for 60 days is far too long, 30 days was more than enough.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Spaniarder

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

COSS is her biggest bag, she is working very hard in the contest, but we only have a combined bag, Ellie, myself and her Father of around 109k COSS and this is our main crypto holding at the moment. This is her whole crypto life's work in COSS and over three years of cumulative hard work. I hope you can gather more COSS, but yes, the contest is far too risky, she tells me every time she puts in a sell order at these low prices, she hates it because she might get priced out and that is the way she lost ten thousand COSS so far. I think holding the contest for 60 days is far too long, 30 days was more than enough.

Still the niggling doubt remains why she need to put it all in one basket.. I have no doubt she is very clever but  it is to risky in my view.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: