Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE  (Read 124458 times)
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

Who knows? Does the exchange plan to hold fees such as everyone is doing now? I think it will benefit))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:21:04 PM

I am hoping that in the next bull cycle COSS does as well as it did in 2017. I lost out big time selling on the high but slowly will accumulate more COSS tokens as I want to benefit from the passive income coming from the fee splits. I kind of looking at COSS like a staking coin or a masternode. The only difference is we earn a bunch of coins instead of just the same coin or token. I always liked this project and will try to add more to my bag this coming weekend if I am able too, but got a lot of bills to pay this week sigh, but still, I will do my best to grow this bag. It still has a lot of potential for growth.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:58:04 PM

I am hoping that in the next bull cycle COSS does as well as it did in 2017. I lost out big time selling on the high but slowly will accumulate more COSS tokens as I want to benefit from the passive income coming from the fee splits. I kind of looking at COSS like a staking coin or a masternode. The only difference is we earn a bunch of coins instead of just the same coin or token. I always liked this project and will try to add more to my bag this coming weekend if I am able too, but got a lot of bills to pay this week sigh, but still, I will do my best to grow this bag. It still has a lot of potential for growth.

This exchange is live from long time but not getting succeed like other who have more big volume. This need to make some improvement and start better marketing to spread the words and catch the big whales to become active there. I think so only bull run can give chance to get recover but nobody knows when this will happen.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:02:31 PM

This exchange is live from long time but not getting succeed like other who have more big volume. This need to make some improvement and start better marketing to spread the words and catch the big whales to become active there. I think so only bull run can give chance to get recover but nobody knows when this will happen.

Well, you know these days there are exchanges with >90% wash-traded volume, so that should not be the most important fact.

More than that in the past 3 months the biggest winners in the cryptomarket have been exchanges with Fee-Split (Binance, Huobi & KuCoin)

I can imagine COSS will be next Wink

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:49:16 AM

COSS.IO launches 2 contests at once!
https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-launches-2-contests-at-once-bee93128bff0

Vangardo

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:59:14 PM

Well, you know these days there are exchanges with >90% wash-traded volume, so that should not be the most important fact.

More than that in the past 3 months the biggest winners in the cryptomarket have been exchanges with Fee-Split (Binance, Huobi & KuCoin)

I can imagine COSS will be next Wink

It all depends on their policy. If they do everything as competently as the top exchange, then we will fly into space.
NightDream

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:59:51 PM

COSS.IO March 29th, 2019

The COSS Fee Token, or CFT, was conceptualized out of a desire to give our users more incentives to trade on our exchange. It wouldn’t make much sense to use COSS token as a trading discount token, because it would affect how much you earn from your Fee Split Allocation (FSA). https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-march-29th-2019-9d75b6c50cc1
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:22:27 AM

For those who didn't know CFT trading is now live on the COSS platform, it is listed with 5 base pairs BTC, ETH, USDT, USD, and COSS.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Vangardo

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:08:27 AM

Why such weak activity in the branch? Is everyone sitting in a telegram? There used to be much more people here. Is the exchange losing its popularity?
peterlustig

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:07:28 AM

Why such weak activity in the branch? Is everyone sitting in a telegram? There used to be much more people here. Is the exchange losing its popularity?

Nah the volume on the exchange is slowly increasing we went from 5-6M range to 13M. I think Most of the community members are currently active on the telegram.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:29:46 AM

Nah the volume on the exchange is slowly increasing we went from 5-6M range to 13M. I think Most of the community members are currently active on the telegram.
Hearing that the volume on the market is gradually increasing, of course it is good news for sure and we must be patient to wait for a moment like this, hopefully the volume can continue to increase

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
peterlustig

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:10:44 AM

Hearing that the volume on the market is gradually increasing, of course it is good news for sure and we must be patient to wait for a moment like this, hopefully the volume can continue to increase

Yes! Plus the frequent contest that they are running on their social media is also helping to build a bigger community.
Here's the link to the latest contest

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:22:41 AM

It is true that if you see the volume in the market increasing, of course that is good news for all of us and I hope that from time to time the volume continues to increase, the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments

IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

Huh Huh Huh
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

It is true that if you see the volume in the market increasing, of course that is good news for all of us and I hope that from time to time the volume continues to increase, the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments

It is totally logical that in bearish times (uncertainty) traders usually trade less (except the <1% professionals, BOTs and AIs such as Peculium´s AIEVE). But then when the lights go green also the majority comes back to the table, so exchange-volumes increase in that time, too Wink

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:20:26 AM

I've been collecting my share of FSA on COSS for a while now, but there is no consistency between my Estimated Weekly FSA and what I'm actually getting. I've beeen allegedly receiving FSA for months but what I see having been automatically converted to ETH is just only a tiny fraction of what should have piled up. Of course I've got also some dust or ERC-20 tokens, but these seem to be practically useless since the commision needed to distribute them is far bigger than their actual value. I can't even distribute to myself my earned COSS and CFT tokens because to do that would cost more than their value. Any by the way, I'm having in the account a quite consistent COSS position, not just a few thousand coins.
Could someone please better explain me again this Fee Split benefits story?
taggartd

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:57:29 PM

I've been collecting my share of FSA on COSS for a while now, but there is no consistency between my Estimated Weekly FSA and what I'm actually getting. I've beeen allegedly receiving FSA for months but what I see having been automatically converted to ETH is just only a tiny fraction of what should have piled up. Of course I've got also some dust or ERC-20 tokens, but these seem to be practically useless since the commision needed to distribute them is far bigger than their actual value. I can't even distribute to myself my earned COSS and CFT tokens because to do that would cost more than their value. Any by the way, I'm having in the account a quite consistent COSS position, not just a few thousand coins.
Non ethereum token are converted directly in eth and go to your weekly fsa (btc, usd dash and so on): when the amount in eth is worth the distribution fees you can take your eth. Actually the fsa is mostly in cft that's used for fee and you can sell at market rate inside the exchange, if you want, or use for your trades. For the coins that have only very little amounts  i wait until the amount is far bigger than the 0.001 fee for distribute: btw in the future will be possible to convert the dust in cft or other coins, the team wrote so. It looks strange to me that if you have thousands of coss the weekly amount in cft is not worth the distribution fee. at the actual price cft/eth= 0.000175 distribution fee is 5/6 cft (is always 0.001 eth for the smart contract); so it means that if you must distribute to your wallet 500 cft (that is an amount reliable if you have thousands of coss) you pay in fee around 1% and i think that's  ok.
taggartd

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

telegram group is very active. i think most people stay there.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:06:44 PM

Non ethereum token are converted directly in eth and go to your weekly fsa (btc, usd dash and so on): when the amount in eth is worth the distribution fees you can take your eth. Actually the fsa is mostly in cft that's used for fee and you can sell at market rate inside the exchange, if you want, or use for your trades. For the coins that have only very little amounts  i wait until the amount is far bigger than the 0.001 fee for distribute: btw in the future will be possible to convert the dust in cft or other coins, the team wrote so. It looks strange to me that if you have thousands of coss the weekly amount in cft is not worth the distribution fee. at the actual price cft/eth= 0.000175 distribution fee is 5/6 cft (is always 0.001 eth for the smart contract); so it means that if you must distribute to your wallet 500 cft (that is an amount reliable if you have thousands of coss) you pay in fee around 1% and i think that's  ok.

Thanks, I had overlooked the fact that I had received CFT on top of the ETH, and in fact you are right on the fact that for my CFT the fee is reasonable. But happy to hear about the upcoming feature of being able to convert dust to CFT - some dust would probably never make it to 0.001 eth unless COSS's volume climbs up to 1 B$ - which is what we all are obviously waiting BTW  Smiley
Vangardo

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:58:34 AM

Volumes are growing and this is very good. But now many exchanges are accused of artificial volumes. Where is the guarantee that everything is clean here?
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: