Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:41:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ChronoLogic - Proof-of-Time token on Ethereum  (Read 45398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

This token have a very low supply which makes it rare and scarce but the price wont reflect it, the devs are doing good when it come to update. coinmarketcap is not accurate you have to submit a correction for the total supply something like that.

If I am not mistaken, 4 million is the total supply of DAY. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Dev does not active at this thread for several days, so we do not know exactly the total supply of DAY currently. Who can contact with them and give accurate results?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

This token have a very low supply which makes it rare and scarce but the price wont reflect it, the devs are doing good when it come to update. coinmarketcap is not accurate you have to submit a correction for the total supply something like that.

If I am not mistaken, 4 million is the total supply of DAY. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Dev does not active at this thread for several days, so we do not know exactly the total supply of DAY currently. Who can contact with them and give accurate results?

Four Million is the maximum possible total supply for DAY tokens . Just remember there are factors that would affect the eventual figures but as the same attribute with time, no one really knows the exact total amount and when will timemints stop producing DAY token in nth decimal places.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Four Million is the maximum possible total supply for DAY tokens . Just remember there are factors that would affect the eventual figures but as the same attribute with time, no one really knows the exact total amount and when will timemints stop producing DAY token in nth decimal places.

Still, hard to ignore a <2m cap.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Still, hard to ignore a <2m cap.

This is really possible considering there are 3333 working timemint and the owners still did not sell a single DAY token from the time their respective timemints started to mint new DAY tokens.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

any news for this project?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

yes, always have news of this project, take advantage that the price is cheap, for a currency that is difficult to buy in the future, I believe the price stabilize with more new partnerships and exchanges.
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

The longer the code of initial version of EAC , the better audit results. I should be confident with EAC to entrust my hard minted DAY tokens because of in depth analysis of its code.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Kirigaya Kazuto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

I can't wait for the scheduled transactions to go online on the mainnet. I'm ready to become a timenode.
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

I can't wait for the scheduled transactions to go online on the mainnet. I'm ready to become a timenode.

Well, just hold your horses and be ready. With the recent blog published regarding news features of mycrypto ethereum wallet, scheduled transaction feature is being highlighted. So if ever this will start, your timemint is basically needed for execution. Just imagine it will come a time where a 1000 scheduled transactions are being placed every single day.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:19:10 AM

someone more experienced here could give their opinion on the value of the token DAY, for example the value that will be from here a year or two years of project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

someone more experienced here could give their opinion on the value of the token DAY, for example the value that will be from here a year or two years of project.
I was also hoping that someone could come by and post prediction and speculation about the price in a month and year to come but there is none, the ICO token was sold 24 USD a piece now it is trading 2.13 USD imagine the lost.
Obi-Wan Coinob1

Activity: 29
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:48 PM

I was also hoping that someone could come by and post prediction and speculation about the price in a month and year to come but there is none, the ICO token was sold 24 USD a piece now it is trading 2.13 USD imagine the lost.

Don't you know by now that your guess is as good as anyone else's? There are no "experts", speculation about price in dollars in x months from now is more depending on bitcoin than anything else almost. I can give you my take though:

At the end of next month or early july (IF the security audit is done and green light is given) the Ethereum Alarm Clock (EAC) will be on the ethereum mainnet, that's an important starting point by which we will see if the DAY token can shape its own price trajectory or not. Since it's needed as a stake for running timenodes, we will probably see some action i think, probably not with very high volumes though.

The ico price for the DAY token, assuming you were one of the 3333 ico participants, was around $12.5 by the way (when ether was 300$), but keep in mind that for the ico participants DAY is a self minting token that has grown 280% so far with a declining growth rate. To give you an example: if you bought 24 DAY (for 1 ETH) during ICO, you now have 91 DAY, assuming you didn't move them at any time from your original ethereum address.

The people that own DAY since day 1 will most likely wait patiently another few weeks, or in a worst case scenario months even, because finally a use case / utility is coming. That does not necessarily automatically mean price goes up, because the free floating DAY on exchanges (the part that is not locked in timemints (the original ico eth addresses) sets the price, always remember that. When timenodes prove to be economically profitable, demand for DAY will rise.
marcelocoin

hi =D

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Thx for the explanation Obi-Wan Coinob1, I believe in the little experience I have on the market for encryption coins, I believe that after the EAC of new partners or a new roadmap for 2019, listing in new exchanges, even though small will be more people to know this CL project, which I bet is good, that will lead to a bigger volume, if everything happens successfully in timenode, chrono-node, we will have few tokens day in the exchanges because holding the token will be more profitable than a possible trade in exchanges.
Waiting for 1 to 2 years ahead, I would bet on an approximate value in usd around 40usd or more, would be an affordable price and a gradual path according to the script ... again thank you for your opinion that it is very relevant.
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:25 AM

Very well explained Obi-Wan Coinob1. Blockchain application platform such as Chronologic has the huge potentials in the long run. It will take time and slowly timemints are still building its ecosystem by producing enough DAY tokens to support the future application fuels. I will say give DAY token price 3 years for it to be really at an ICO price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuscany2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 07:15:27 PM by tuscany2018

The people that own DAY since day 1 will most likely wait patiently another few weeks, or in a worst case scenario months even, because finally a use case / utility is coming. That does not necessarily automatically mean price goes up, because the free floating DAY on exchanges (the part that is not locked in timemints (the original ico eth addresses) sets the price, always remember that. When timenodes prove to be economically profitable, demand for DAY will rise.

Great post Obi-Wan, and I must commend you for your commitment to this thread. I just read this entire thread in one sitting to get a sense of the project's history. This is the first thread I've read on this forum, and if I knew how to "merit" your posts then I would.

I'm really hoping to chat with anyone via DM or private message here, on telegram, or on discord, who has been a Chronologic investor since 2017. I'd love to talk to someone who is closer to the history (if you were in the old slack channel, please let me know, I would love to talk to you!) or anyone who has a very good sense of how this project has evolved. Feel free to send me a direct message.

It's very clear that the team had some issues at the start given the Yesterday tokens and the lack of transparency around the project for some time. I would really love to talk with someone that experienced frustration during those periods of time.

As a new person, I think this is a very interesting project to monitor.

One question about something you said, Obi:
At the end of next month or early july (IF the security audit is done and green light is given) the Ethereum Alarm Clock (EAC) will be on the ethereum mainnet,

In an April blog post, the ChronoLogic team seemed to indicate that the security audit is related to ERC20 scheduling but not ETH scheduling. Am I interpreting their post wrong? If I'm correct it would imply they're already greenlit for ETH scheduling but not for ERC20's yet, and the audit is focused on the ERC20 functionality?

Quote in particular:

ChronoLogic partnered with Merriam to continue the development of the Ethereum Alarm Clock and now it has reached a major milestone. One can now schedule ERC20 token transfers on the Kovan Test Network. Pending a security audit, this functionality will soon be available on the main net.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Is there a guide what holders of timemint will have to do to run a timenode? Like stetup, min amount of day tokens etc...thanks
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

in-spite of the very low supply this token is struggling, the team is pathetic why do even created this coin when you dont have time to even update your website it still says it is in ICO.
tuscany2018

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:16:27 PM

Is there a guide what holders of timemint will have to do to run a timenode? Like stetup, min amount of day tokens etc...thanks

Not sure if it's different for timemints, but in general,  there are two parts to this:

Acquiring test node tokens:
https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-get-eth-and-day-on-the-kovan-test-network-f2190076052a

Proving DAY ownership to set up timenode:
https://blog.chronologic.network/how-to-prove-day-ownership-to-be-a-timenode-3dc1333c74ef
MoneyJ

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:39:06 AM

in-spite of the very low supply this token is struggling, the team is pathetic why do even created this coin when you dont have time to even update your website it still says it is in ICO.

The only thing I think you are focused on is the price. Just recently Logan and the team Chronologic won the grand prize Hackathon sponsored by Melonport in Reinvent Finance conference. There are so many features of this platform like scheduled transactions and condition transactions that is essential to decentralized exchange. Because of its limited supply the team is slowly picking up the pieces . Might as well wait for another year or choroERA 8 for DAY to become what the price you want it to be.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tuscany2018

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

The only thing I think you are focused on is the price. Just recently Logan and the team Chronologic won the grand prize Hackathon sponsored by Melonport in Reinvent Finance conference. There are so many features of this platform like scheduled transactions and condition transactions that is essential to decentralized exchange. Because of its limited supply the team is slowly picking up the pieces . Might as well wait for another year or choroERA 8 for DAY to become what the price you want it to be.

Hi MoneyJ, I agree with your assessment. My question is, why is chronoEra 8 special?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: