Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have the guts to buy bitcoins now.  (Read 3163 times)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

Let's just wait for another week, meanwhile we should stay away from the coin exchanges and buying of it. It is already turned off by many wallets so no question about it. The current data is really insufficient to imagine anything about the situation.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:48:34 AM

Bitcoin prices for now is on the move towards upward trend. There is 1st Aug coming in few hours and what will happen to it is like wait and watch out. If we have BCC then it will be a huge drop in bitcoin prices and might be other altcoin may become more powerful in this comparison.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

There are some who still consider bitcoin as very low so they still buy bitcoin despite the August 1 event that's coming in a few hours, and though some are scared of the BCC you still have an option to dump them after once bitcoin will split. I would still choose bitcoin over bcc anyways.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

Let's just wait for another week, meanwhile we should stay away from the coin exchanges and buying of it. It is already turned off by many wallets so no question about it. The current data is really insufficient to imagine anything about the situation.

Yes lets all wait for August 1 to be finished at lets observe the market for a week and lets see what will happen after all the drama. Everything will be okay no need to panic traders.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:07:37 AM

Bitcoin prices for now is on the move towards upward trend. There is 1st Aug coming in few hours and what will happen to it is like wait and watch out. If we have BCC then it will be a huge drop in bitcoin prices and might be other altcoin may become more powerful in this comparison.

We have many imagination about tomorrow Bitcoin. Let's wait and see what will happen I also don't have guts to buy Bitcoin now because my expectation went wrong. I thought last week the price of the Bitcoin would go down, and I can buy some coins, but it did not happen the price was stable around $2700 and something. So I think my after August 1st expectations also may go wrong. I don't do any transaction now I just take off few days and just watch what will happen.
googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.

Will plummet? Before maybe but after August 1st I don't think so. Split or not , I don't think it can devalue much the price of bitcoin. Remember the classmate fork of this BCC? No one succeeded and Im sure the same scenario will happened to BCC.

Majority of bitcoin users will dump if they anticipate that the price will goes down more. We only have few days to go before August 1st but still price is incredibly getting support at $2500 above.

The price remains at an altitude for several reasons. One of them is the fact of the split transfer to November. People calmed down and decided to buy bitcoin again. I think that we should not give in to panic and behave as if on August 1 nothing will happen. Probably so it will be

Agree with you, because the price is still high because there are some factors with the reason for the move or separation until november, and I think only a few people decide the calm to buy bitcoin again only we do not give up on the panic on August 1
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:42:11 AM

Yes lets all wait for August 1 to be finished at lets observe the market for a week and lets see what will happen after all the drama. Everything will be okay no need to panic traders.
For the meantime there is a need to observe this august what will gonna happen. Its hard to speculate the price if may go down dip or stable at the high price. So the best thing to do is to wait because buying is not advisable for now.
lavemytim

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:25:49 PM

But it seems to me, even if it drops to 2,400, then it will grow 5 or even 6 times more. Or even more. Although with another sorona it seems to me that bitcoin started to grow due to the fact that the BTC-e
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:12 AM

I do not even have the courage to buy Bitcoin. Although I believe Bitcoin a lot. Many of my friends have made a lot of money by investing in Bitcoin. So I am thinking that I will buy Bitcoin in the future.

I don't know what's your reason why you don't have the courage to buy bitcoin, even you saw it already by your friends that they made a lot of money by investing it. Still you had a doubt in bitcoin, whether you accept it or not. Well, I respect your decision, since your going to buy bitcoin in the future I guess you won't regret on your decision when that times come.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:55:57 AM

I myself do not have the guts also to buy Bitcoin right now also. And aside from that, I also still do not have the means to buy Bitcoins or other big investment instrument. I am just a fresh graduate who is starting just a career and I am just starting to save money. And for me, and a lot will agree, that investing will always have a risk. And the worst case scenario is loosing all the money. With that, I can not risk of investing all of my savings because I will be needing it for emergency. My way of investing is, I will only invest the amount that I am willing to loose.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:14:30 AM

i think going into such investments, you need guts, and not only guts you need to equip yourself with knowledge. If you don't have money to buy bitcoin right now, it is right for you to be in this forum, to understand further how can you earn bitcoins and profit from it. instead of just buying bitcoins, think of ways on how you can earn bitcoins, you can mine, go to exchanges and exchange goods and/or services for bitcoin. I also taught this way to my fellow employees who would like to have bitcoins as an investment. however if you do not have a job right now, what you can do is to go look for a job first, then every payday, you can do cost averaging, wherein you buy bitcoins in a timely manner, like every end of the month. however if you do have the money right now and are afraid to buy bitcoins, think of this logic, you are buying gold that in time the value increases, however physical gold has already been surpassed by bitcoin, which considered gold 2.0, so if you buy even a fraction you can still gain profits from capital gains, but if you are afraid because you see that the price is too high, do not worry, since bitcoin's price is still not at its peak, you can still gains in the next few years, so do not worry too much that you will not be able to gain from your investment. remember there are risk factors in all investment even the very conservative type.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:28:55 AM

I do think to invest in anything you need guts and knowledge about it's market.Well now bitcoin's value is increasing like anything so buying bitcoins would not be good idea.Best time to buy bitcoins is when their value has fallen and then just believe in bitcoin and hold them.Holding bitcoins is the best investment as their price keeps on increasing  at good rate as starting of this year it's price was around $900 and now it's around $4600.Investment in Bitcoin is long term investment if invested at right time and rate it would be quite profitable.
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

Lol, any time in the past you probably don't have guts either. 2 years later when you look back, you would scratch your head why the bitcoin price is so low now  Grin
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

Lol, any time in the past you probably don't have guts either. 2 years later when you look back, you would scratch your head why the bitcoin price is so low now  Grin

Yes, it is impossible to target any particular price to buy any investments. If one wants to invest in Bitcoin then don't look at its current price and stop it by thinking it may come down instead start buying immediately with a smaller quantity on a regular basis then you will get a good average price over the time. If you wait for prices to correct then one may not get a chance to buy at all.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:58:33 AM

I do think to invest in anything you need guts and knowledge about it's market.Well now bitcoin's value is increasing like anything so buying bitcoins would not be good idea.Best time to buy bitcoins is when their value has fallen and then just believe in bitcoin and hold them.Holding bitcoins is the best investment as their price keeps on increasing  at good rate as starting of this year it's price was around $900 and now it's around $4600.Investment in Bitcoin is long term investment if invested at right time and rate it would be quite profitable.
Yes, I totally agree with this. With the price of bitcoin now, I don't have any guts either to buy. I will wait when the price drops so when it will soar again, I would have a good profit from it. I also would like to hold it long term for my long term plans. Buy low, Sell high. That's the key.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:20 AM

Yes, I totally agree with this. With the price of bitcoin now, I don't have any guts either to buy. I will wait when the price drops so when it will soar again, I would have a good profit from it. I also would like to hold it long term for my long term plans. Buy low, Sell high. That's the key.

Its not about the guts but the price is too high for just ordinary traders. But for a individual who have lots of money, then they have the guts to invest eventhough the price is too steep for us. But if you have really the guts to put money in the market about a few months ago, then it have paid of by now.

Its seems to be that in trading or investing, you should be at a risk taker because we may never really know what it will bring out in the future. In this case, your guts in buying bitcoin before have been paying big time today. That is, if you have taken the risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:35:48 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.
In my opinion, I think that bitcoin is one of the best investments at the moment, since you might end up benefitting so much from your investment. However, I wouldn't recommend that you consider buying bitcoin at the current moment.  Earlier this morning, I saw this other thread here on the forum, it said that bitcoin reached new all time high of $4800 for the first time, although the current its $4600. This indicates that there is too much risk involved in bitcoin investments at the moment. Rather wait for the crash, and buy it.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
rockingdrip

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

You have missed  quite a great opertunity. Could have been got a lot of profit If you have invested.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:47:41 AM

You are scared to buy bitcoin when it was $2,400 in value and now it is almost double in value after more than 1 month you posted it with Bitcoin's value of $4,710. If you just believe with Bitcoin's potential growth then you already have benefited from it buy you doubt it instead. Even though the price today is high it will still go higher for the next years, so buy now as long as you can so you don't regret later again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

I am hoping that by this time you have already learned the many good lessons with Bitcoin. When you let fear took over your better mind and you let go of the opportunity to buy Bitcoin, then I am sure you are now partly regretting because eventually Bitcoin bounced back and is now at the $4,700 level and can soon be breaching the $5,000 wall.

I am saying this because I too became a victim of my own analysis (a limp one) and forego so many opportunities to buy Bitcoin at a better rate...only to find out that Bitcoin surged ahead in value after...I could have earned a good amount of money with those transactions.

The time to buy Bitcoin is now...even if the value can retreat or correct itself it will be back surging with more energy and vigor. This is how Bitcoin has been behaving for the past many months and it can be its natural self for many more months to come.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: