Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have the guts to buy bitcoins now.  (Read 3163 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.

Will plummet? Before maybe but after August 1st I don't think so. Split or not , I don't think it can devalue much the price of bitcoin. Remember the classmate fork of this BCC? No one succeeded and Im sure the same scenario will happened to BCC.

Majority of bitcoin users will dump if they anticipate that the price will goes down more. We only have few days to go before August 1st but still price is incredibly getting support at $2500 above.

The price remains at an altitude for several reasons. One of them is the fact of the split transfer to November. People calmed down and decided to buy bitcoin again. I think that we should not give in to panic and behave as if on August 1 nothing will happen. Probably so it will be
The price of bitcoin now is way ahead comapre to its price before. So for other people's it is a hard thing to do to buy bitcoin because it is expensive for now. But instead of buying bitcoin people can still finds ways to earn it as a part of signature camapagin or investments and trading that could give them profit out of their bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:12:38 AM

Lol, any time in the past you probably don't have guts either. 2 years later when you look back, you would scratch your head why the bitcoin price is so low now  Grin
Yea, Price of bitcoins in the future will be more expensive than right now, even  Gold Losing Safe Haven Status Due to Cryptocurrencies, Monetary Policy, all of us can check here https://cointelegraph.com/news/gold-losing-safe-haven-status-due-to-cryptocurrencies-monetary-policy ,it is mean bitcoins can take over the gold as place to store value of funds, protect us from inflation and economy crisis in the future.
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:13:44 AM

There is a way far difference between the price of bitcoin now and the time this was posted. If you will not buy bitcoin now, you'll regret it. For sure bitcoin will pump again. So its wise if you buy now. Or if you really dont want to you can join campaigns and other btc generating job.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:16:57 AM

You do not have BALLS to buy BTC now? Well, grow some. My guts tell me we re going to see $5.5K before the end of this year!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

When I rad OP's initial post, I wasn't looking at the date and thought "wtf?", is Bitcoin really overvalued? Then I saw that 1st of August was meant.  Cheesy

But of course the price can fall every time. I think that most Bitcoiners see this as a opportunity to buy more coins at a cheaper price and that will make the price rise again.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:41:28 AM

You do not have BALLS to buy BTC now? Well, grow some. My guts tell me we re going to see $5.5K before the end of this year!

Bitcoin's price is changing too fast so I'm guessing $7k before year end. Just pure hunch with no basis Grin
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:46:39 AM

When I rad OP's initial post, I wasn't looking at the date and thought "wtf?", is Bitcoin really overvalued? Then I saw that 1st of August was meant.  Cheesy

But of course the price can fall every time. I think that most Bitcoiners see this as a opportunity to buy more coins at a cheaper price and that will make the price rise again.

so far no one has a definite prediction about bitcoin prices, but it looks like a positive trend for bitcoin prices has continued to increase until the end of the year. And now still have the opportunity to buy bitcoin as a long-term investment of course.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

Yes, there are some issues on which we need to work simultaneously but that doesn't make it useless. If one can not afford to buy a whole Bitcoin then he can even buy it in a smaller denomination, I can understand that psychologically it might feel that 0.1 is too low but while talking about value, it is not less than $460 so do not worry about it. If you are sceptical about the current issues then don't forget that we have dealt with many issues till now and growing further.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.
It is funny how things now eventually turned out. OP made this statement in July and now we have bitcoin at almost $4800. What I just want to point out is that at any point you want to buy bitcoin, just do it. Predicting never helps! I believe bitcoin has gone beyond being threatened by bitcoincash. Few months ago, some said the price to buy was too high when it was still hovering around 1,900 - 2,300. So what happens now? They had rather still wait for the value to come down a bit? Of you have the cash, buy whenever you want to buy cause at this stage, any price you purchase will still pay you in the future.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

When I rad OP's initial post, I wasn't looking at the date and thought "wtf?", is Bitcoin really overvalued? Then I saw that 1st of August was meant.  Cheesy

Looks like I am more idiot than you... :p
I didn't take a notice of date and would have never discovered the secret if your comment wasn't here. In my opinion, dip is basically a glorious opportunity to gather more BTCs and this is how I look at it..
By the way, are you Satoshi's younger brother or so? If you know what I mean... :p
gribble

Merit: 552

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:14:58 AM

Bitcoin's price is changing too fast so I'm guessing $7k before year end. Just pure hunch with no basis Grin
Bitcoin's price is always fluctuating and right now bitcoin's price is down on candle chart one hour https://cryptowat.ch/kraken/btcusd/1h
It will be increasing again and more expensive than today, in my personal opinions it will be at least $5000/BTC,
buy bitcoins right now is cheap than couples months later especially after Dev team of bitcoins fix the activation of segwit2x on bitcoins network and lighting network.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:33:30 AM

Bitcoin's price is always fluctuating and right now bitcoin's price is down on candle chart one hour https://cryptowat.ch/kraken/btcusd/1h
It will be increasing again and more expensive than today, in my personal opinions it will be at least $5000/BTC,
buy bitcoins right now is cheap than couples months later especially after Dev team of bitcoins fix the activation of segwit2x on bitcoins network and lighting network.
Bitcoin price is increasing very high and if it continues in this trend,$7000 price before this year end seems quite possible.After segwit gets completely locked in,bitcoin price would start increasing more.So,this may be a last chance to buy bitcoin below $5000 just like $1850 was the last chance of buying before august 1.Just before that,we have to face the issue of some miners trying to activate segwit 2x.If its successfully solved,then mission to the moon will be activated successfully.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
bit-tard

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

When you decide to buy and sell should entirely depend on the investor's opinion and analysis, if you don't trust that bitcoin is going to exceed the current value of aound $4,000 and continue rising, either on long or short term, it's better not to invest and risk regretting your decision to invest money into bitcoin at this time, Of course, the price can continue rising, but I believe the decision should be entirely based on your opinion, not external factors.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

When you decide to buy and sell should entirely depend on the investor's opinion and analysis, if you don't trust that bitcoin is going to exceed the current value of aound $4,000 and continue rising, either on long or short term, it's better not to invest and risk regretting your decision to invest money into bitcoin at this time, Of course, the price can continue rising, but I believe the decision should be entirely based on your opinion, not external factors.
Of course the choice of investing into something even Bitcoin is his own decision. Whether or not the OP knows how to trade Bitcoins and invest in Bitcoins is a whole different thing. People can put money into something and call it an investment though when they cash their money out and complain that they lost money on that investment it's probably because they got out at the wrong time.
Investing in Bitcoin should be used with a basic understanding of how to invest in things. It's better to purchase Bitcoin and forget about it for a while because the price is increasing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

Yes it's true even I am not having guts to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is high and my earning less . If I would have good savings o could have invest in bitcoin without fear but I can't take risk with my livelihood money.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:03:14 PM

I have a little bit of bitcoin cash and I still didn't decide what to do with that, probably the best decision would be to start to play trading with it. I think nobody expect that bitcoin will reach 5000$ point so fast, especially after the fall under 2000$ before the 1st of August, but it's happened.  That was my check point to sell some bitcoins, but now I'm really not sure, maybe 6000$ will happen very soon as well?! But the thing I know is that today is not the time to buy bitcoin, but the time to hold bitcoin!
Boseda

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

Yes it's true even I am not having guts to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is high and my earning less . If I would have good savings o could have invest in bitcoin without fear but I can't take risk with my livelihood money.

Yes, it is understandable that people are quite scared to buy Bitcoin at ATH. Maybe it's better to invest in altcoins right now and then convert them to Bitcoin if the price will grow.
Mike Mayor

Merit: 535

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

Just do it ! Don't think about it. You may come short at first and "lose" money. 💰 but later on it will certainly pick up. Just look around you, on this forum are so many people that believe. Anything worth doing in life has high risk. Just have some faith and belief. Don't give up. We all get anxious vutonf and selling Bitcoin. You always could have made more then you did because you sold or bought at the wrong time. It's impossible to get full profits there will always be space but as long as you making more then you losing it's all good.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:39:43 AM

Bitcoin cash is profitable as heck for miners because it's easier to mine and bitmain is continuing it's support for bitcoin cash or BCC.  Another thing that I came across is that antpool has this thing for miners which allows miners to shift between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, which will fetch maximum profit for miners. This is why people are trying to convince bitcoiners to use bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin .

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:41:58 PM

If you don't have guts to buy bitcoin now then trust me, it is a good time to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin just experienced a dip in the price and if you are going to buy and keep it for long term then you can earn more money because bitcoin might not be the best investment for short term but it is the best for long term investment and you don't need to always monitor the chart because long term is the key to have a great income in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: