Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14520 times)
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:09:14 AM

coinmarketcap?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

coinmarketcap?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052334.msg20939634#msg20939634

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:39:28 PM

Is there an update about the price of RKC on the exchange? Is there no pumper? I know that the price of ICO / RKC is 0.004 ETH. Is that true dev?
yayat

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:05:36 AM

Wow, 3 messages about the same thing.

Thank you for participation, but I think you probably didn't read the page about bounty campaign completely.

Here is the link:

https://royalkingdomcoin.com/bounty/

Scroll down, it says: "BONUS LIMIT IN RKC IN THE REWARD CAMPAIGN".

stil55, you couldn't receive 192 RKC because there is a limit on how much each participant can receive. From 100 to 500 followers - at most 20 RKC, 501-999 = at most 30 RKC etc.

For more information about specific cases, please contact bounty@royalkingdomenterprise.com, you will get help faster there than on BitcoinTalk.

Hello developer, I have made RKC withdrawal and Done status in Venture transaction history. But until now there are no RKC coins that go into RKC Address which is destined to this day. Why did it happen? Though I have filled the withdrawal columns correctly. This is my RKC address

0xef438148ef1b99c5866d1a03883511c38e554aee

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:08:53 AM

0xef438148ef1b99c5866d1a03883511c38e554aee

Hi, I can see that according to Etherscan you have 33.5 RKC:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xef438148ef1b99c5866d1a03883511c38e554aee

After clicking this link, open "View Token Balances" area, you will see the balance there.

Is there an update about the price of RKC on the exchange? Is there no pumper? I know that the price of ICO / RKC is 0.004 ETH. Is that true dev?
The price was 0.004 ETH at the start of the ICO, IIRC. Now it has plummeted because there are almost no buyers on the platform, only sellers (token holders), desperately driving the price on their orders to almost 0, because nobody is buying from them (supply > demand). So this dip is expected at the first days. Now the situation is better and the price is bouncing back up. When we add more exchanges and market the coin itself, the price should stabilize.

yayat

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:47:07 AM

Ok thanks developer ..

Current price rebounded 0.002 ETH. I think it only needs marketing to attract buyers on your token. I see your coins can not be so popular in the community, so the importance of marketing I think can attract investors to see your Coin potential.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Ok thanks developer ..

Current price rebounded 0.002 ETH. I think it only needs marketing to attract buyers on your token. I see your coins can not be so popular in the community, so the importance of marketing I think can attract investors to see your Coin potential.
Exactly. But the marketing shouldn't be just "buy our coin please", it should have awesome project news, so that people would get excited about it. We know how to do this, and we are working exactly on this right now - results first, and marketing and inflow of buyers will follow.

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:40:25 PM

Hi developers, there is no RKC token plan to go to other exchanges ?

And what about the Tomorrow Exchange ? Is it usable now ?

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:57:44 AM

There are plans to have RKC on several exchanges. We're working on it.

It was always usable to the extent, but it's only a beta version. Now that we've got the contributions from the ICO, we're extending the team to improve the products we have, including Tomorrow Exchange.

reynald70

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:18:02 AM

There are plans to have RKC on several exchanges. We're working on it.

It was always usable to the extent, but it's only a beta version. Now that we've got the contributions from the ICO, we're extending the team to improve the products we have, including Tomorrow Exchange.
It's great, I'm sure if you keep expanding your Token for other exchanges, it will make your coin more popular in the public.

And keep making innovations for your coin advances. Do not stop making something new for RKC coin. Smiley
Noah93

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:29:22 AM

Hi, RKC coins now you are very interesting in VentureKingdom exchanges. With a growing number of buyers. I think this project will be good for the future. With developers always responding to us in this forum. Very good I think for developers always online in this forum.

For the current RKC price I think is still not so expensive, is that true ?
And will future price of RKC be more than $1 ?

thank you
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Some suggestions to the exchange feature

- The Total ETH field should be editable and auto compute the Amount of RKC
- The "Available Balance" amount should be clickable and auto place it in the Total ETH field.
- If you clicked the Buy/Sell Orders price, the price should be auto place in both Buy/Sell Order field.
- Add Cumulative Total in Buy/Sell Orders.

More power to this project and cheers Smiley
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:01:22 AM

Some suggestions to the exchange feature

- The Total ETH field should be editable and auto compute the Amount of RKC
- The "Available Balance" amount should be clickable and auto place it in the Total ETH field.
- If you clicked the Buy/Sell Orders price, the price should be auto place in both Buy/Sell Order field.
- Add Cumulative Total in Buy/Sell Orders.

More power to this project and cheers Smiley

I highly agree here... I just had to bust out my calculator to submit my order... Was kind of a pain in the ass.... A simple click like most exchanges is needed...
yayat

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:19:47 PM

Dev is now disappearing somewhere, there is no answer to our question for this project.
Will this project be a scam ?

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Subject: RKC - August 24 Updates

========================================

Hello,

We have several updates for you about Royal Kingdom Coin.

First, sorry for the typo in the previous email from the marketing dept. We're not going to "shrink" the company. On the contrary, we are expanding the team right now thanks to your support.

Second, we are happy that our infrastructure seems to be working. We have successfully started trading on our platform - and while it's not perfect, we're glad that both the platform and the smart contract work fine.

Some contributors seemed to be upset about the price when the trading started. As we had said in the previous emails, this is natural and to be expected -- the price is supposed to be declining until we distribute the first premiums in January 2018. That's where people will recognize the real value and the price should start increasing at that point.

There are also two other reasons why the price was dropping in the first hours. First, because the supply went up when we redistributed the unbought coins. Second, because in the first days of VentureKingdom trading there were no buyers, only token holders, and some of them were so desperate to sell in the first seconds that they were moving their orders lower and lower, almost into zero, expecting someone to pick them up. Eventually, small amounts of RKC were bought at this low price, which got reflected in the chart. Now the price is slowly stabilizing and will stabilize more when we connect other exchanges and continue marketing RKC. So there is no reason to panic if you are a long term holder, whatever happens with the price until January.

We are still in progress of connecting other exchanges. While there is still no due date on Bittrex, we don't waste our time: yesterday, our coin became the winner of the C-CEX exchange 2-week voting period and is already listed there: https://c-cex.com/?p=rkc-btc. More exchanges will follow very soon.

At the same time, we are continuing working on the projects to accumulate real value and profitability until January. As usual, we will update you with more news.

Best,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:08:19 AM

Subject: RKC - August 24 Updates

Hello,

We have several updates for you about Royal Kingdom Coin.

First, sorry for the typo in the previous email from the marketing dept. We're not going to "shrink" the company. On the contrary, we are expanding the team right now thanks to your support.

Second, we are happy that our infrastructure seems to be working. We have successfully started trading on our platform - and while it's not perfect, we're glad that both the platform and the smart contract work fine.

Some contributors seemed to be upset about the price when the trading started. As we had said in the previous emails, this is natural and to be expected -- the price is supposed to be declining until we distribute the first premiums in January 2018. That's where people will recognize the real value and the price should start increasing at that point.

There are also two other reasons why the price was dropping in the first hours. First, because the supply went up when we redistributed the unbought coins. Second, because in the first days of VentureKingdom trading there were no buyers, only token holders, and some of them were so desperate to sell in the first seconds that they were moving their orders lower and lower, almost into zero, expecting someone to pick them up. Eventually, small amounts of RKC were bought at this low price, which got reflected in the chart. Now the price is slowly stabilizing and will stabilize more when we connect other exchanges and continue marketing RKC. So there is no reason to panic if you are a long term holder, whatever happens with the price until January.

We are still in progress of connecting other exchanges. While there is still no due date on Bittrex, we don't waste our time: yesterday, our coin became the winner of the C-CEX exchange 2-week voting period and is already listed there: https://c-cex.com/?p=rkc-btc. More exchanges will follow very soon.

At the same time, we are continuing working on the projects to accumulate real value and profitability until January. As usual, we will update you with more news.

Best,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

Congrats dev. For beginning, C-CEX exchange is good. I hope more exchange deal comes soon.
reynald70

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:17:03 PM

Hallo developers, congratulations to expand your RKC coin trading on the C-CEX exchanges. I expect more exchange for RKC.

And is there a plan for Coinmarketcap ?

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:50:15 PM

Hallo developers, congratulations to expand your RKC coin trading on the C-CEX exchanges. I expect more exchange for RKC.

Hi,

We also got listed on Cryptopia and Blockfolio.

We are waiting for CoinMarketCap team to add us, the application is sent to them.

retnods

Activity: 827
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

Hi,

We are waiting for CoinMarketCap team to add us, the application is sent to them.

Slowly but surely RKC will make a giant leap, keep up the good work guys

D I S T I N C T I V E F O R K
★ ▬ THE FASTEST WAY TO GO BROKE IS TO GET RICH QUICK ▬ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
reynald70

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:26:01 AM

Hi,

That's fine, slowly but surely RKC coins will be headed for the moon. Keep giving us a surprise.

We are happy if your coin is listed in Bittrex exchange  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: