Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14517 times)
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

https://medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise/statement-regarding-fud-attack-da486fb4128

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
humy84

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:15:33 PM

Thank you for addressing this. That person was so evil and so stupid with his fud as well. He really has personal emotional issues and there was no rational to his claims at all. Complete idiot!
RKE has a proven background and Dubai is very much a future hub for cryptocurrency. Just reading some current news about Dubai's government interest in Digital currency gives me confidence that this project will easily go over $10 by next summer.
humy84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

I read his steemit post and it's definitely full of lies and targets the emotional investors who don't know much about cryptos. It is a very long post full of fake information. He's certainly inspired by hate.
axorkr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:35:02 AM

Thank you for addressing this. That person was so evil and so stupid with his fud as well. He really has personal emotional issues and there was no rational to his claims at all. Complete idiot!
RKE has a proven background and Dubai is very much a future hub for cryptocurrency. Just reading some current news about Dubai's government interest in Digital currency gives me confidence that this project will easily go over $10 by next summer.

Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) is a big scam!

The facts about Royal Kingdom Coin! New article!

Update: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@axor/royal-kingdom-coin-rkc-a-scam
>>> A reaction to the RKC article can be found at the bottom of the article <<<
humy84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:40:08 AM

Here we have a low life loser who is very mad about being banned from participation in the community after RK caught him in some shady activity. He was an admin. He's blogging all over the place about this project being a scam and dedicating many hours of his low life to revenge his case with fake evidence. He's obviously very skilled at too. I urge anyone who believes this loser to read the medium post RK wrote about this loser before panicking.
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

Scam?
I am arab and i follow this coin from the middle east (currently in kuwait). This project is legit and even on the news. click "press" on the website. and read what credited news agencies are saying. Anyway RK doesn't need western people money. you guys can dumb fi you want. Many investors in Gulf region just learning about cryptocurrency and I can tell you they are rich and they are interested (in digital currency in general). Dubai gov is also very much active on integrating digital currency. Too many rich arabs here in the gulf and they love to invest in new stuff, this project is a pioneer in a growing market. Future is bright.
axorkr

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Here we have a low life loser who is very mad about being banned from participation in the community after RK caught him in some shady activity. He was an admin. He's blogging all over the place about this project being a scam and dedicating many hours of his low life to revenge his case with fake evidence. He's obviously very skilled at too. I urge anyone who believes this loser to read the medium post RK wrote about this loser before panicking.

It is because you are a naive investor of RKC who does not look independent and neutral on the situation, otherwise I would have responded to you. That you cite their reasons as motives, show that you do not understand anything, but a fortune seeker who does not criticize you, the more because your own money is in it.

No problem, I do not blame you, and those with his reaction below are not.

Good luck, let me know what your experience will be after January 31st.

Kind regards and good luck!
axorkr

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

Scam?
I am arab and i follow this coin from the middle east (currently in kuwait). This project is legit and even on the news. click "press" on the website. and read what credited news agencies are saying. Anyway RK doesn't need western people money. you guys can dumb fi you want. Many investors in Gulf region just learning about cryptocurrency and I can tell you they are rich and they are interested (in digital currency in general). Dubai gov is also very much active on integrating digital currency. Too many rich arabs here in the gulf and they love to invest in new stuff, this project is a pioneer in a growing market. Future is bright.

Many investors in Gulf region just learning about cryptocurrency{...}

You say that indeed well, that is why naivity and gullibility, you will pay school fees soon.

Welcome to the world of crypto currency.
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:19:46 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:48:30 AM by bigbrotherbit

Scam?

You say that indeed well, that is why naivity and gullibility, you will pay school fees soon.

hi mr. Axor, how many you have RKC now? Please don't made fud again, we can back to start from begin. I knew you bro. It will making you be an antagonist like a movies if RKC are legitimate project in future. Don't destroying your names and your huge community with your premature opinion because your personal problem with the RKC team. You is a good guy before it all bro.
The Zah

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:40:09 AM

Scam?

hi mr. Axor, how many you have RKC now? Please don't made fud again, we can start from begin again. I knew you bro. It will making you be an antagonist like a movies if RKC are legitimate project in future. Don't destroying your names and your huge community with your premature opinion because your personal problem with the RKC team. You is a good guy before it all bro.

You don't want to just pass advice to investors. The fact that you are on this thread everyday, posting and responding with your junk, then blogging about this on other websites, clearly implies that you jave personal issues with RK. You could blogg about a million issues around the world but you're dedicating your whole life to this. Definitely bitter loser. They kicked you out so get over it. Don't you have a life outside of this? A family? Job? Girlfriend you can fuck to relieve stress? How about you fuck yourself? Anyway seek mental health help asap!
axorkr

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:15:26 AM

Your emotional connection with this coin can be read on the basis of your reaction. Sad that you only dream of baking with money, but in reality are a wish full thinking investor.

You do not have to attack me as a person, which I advise you to read something neutral and then create your own opinion.

Keep your hostilities in front of you, as well as your thoughts twists. We have nothing to do with that;)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:34:04 PM

Royal Kingdom Coin — November 2017 Update

As always, we’ve been very busy this month. 2018 is on our doorstep, and for those of you who joined us recently — we’re using our post-ICO time to prepare for our activities in the upcoming year. Here’s some of the November news you may have missed:

[ Continue reading on Medium... ▶ ]

Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

Royal Kingdom Coin — November 2017 Update

As always, we’ve been very busy this month. 2018 is on our doorstep, and for those of you who joined us recently — we’re using our post-ICO time to prepare for our activities in the upcoming year. Here’s some of the November news you may have missed:

[ Continue reading on Medium... ▶ ]

Thank you for the update, good work to the Dev. Team
Really nice to see that the Team hard working, more news this will pusch
RKC, RKC is Legit project, many investors will learn about this cryptocurrency, 2018 will be the year of RKC

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
equatorialharmless

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:08:29 PM

Hi,

Just a quick response here, please see https://www.royalkingdomcoin.com/

Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

Good idea guys and a great future for your coin!
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

Hello I participated in the twitter bounty of your project i received a part of the tokens which i had to pay for the bounty but 28 RKC was left unpaid i wrote several times about it through the mail to the bounty manager she responded in a letter that she would send the remaining part of the tokens to my personal account on the project but has not yet received the remainder of my tokens. My Twitter account https://twitter.com/zznn571 I can also send screenshots of my correspondence by mail with the manager. I ask you to resolve the issue with the payment of the remaining 28 RKC.Thank you
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:40 PM

The ICO has successfully ended! Keeping the original information here for history:

Hello, BitcoinTalk!

We're glad to announce that Royal Kingdom Coin (ticker: RKC) is going to be available for purchase in roughly 8 hours already going full speed.

You can follow the official website here: https://royalkingdomcoin.com, as well as see the countdown to the event.

How to participate (easy way)

1. Register an account on VentureKingdom
2. Select Dashboard - Wallets on the left
3. Deposit ETH
4. Select ICO Section - RKC_ETH
5. Enter the amount of ETH you want to exchange for RKC and press Buy

How to buy directly from the smart contract:

If you are unfamiliar with this, you can buy RKC on our platform: VentureKingdom. But if you know how to do it, you can buy directly from the smart contract.

Official address of RKCToken contract is 0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Send the transaction directly to the contract or to the buy() method. You need to increase gas limit: recommended is 70000. You can see the price by querying "current_price_atto_tokens_per_wei" variable of the contract - it’s how many tokens you will receive per 1 ether. Do not send before the ICO is started (you can check the variable isICOStarted of the contract). Do not try to acquire more than 1% per 1 transaction.

ICO Structure

The rules (governed by the smart contract) are:

• ICO starts on July 11, 2017 @ 23:00 GMT (+00) and continues for 30 days (24h periods);
  • RKC is governed by the ERC20-compatible smart contract on Ethereum blockchain, we will publish the link for direct acquisition soon;
  • RKC tokens can be acquired directly by sending ether to the smart contract, or using our VentureKingdom platform as a proxy;
  • There are 15 000 000 tokens in existence;
  • The available ICO pool is 18%;
  • The price is being determined dynamically by the smart contract algorithm and the activity on the contract. The more/quicker someone buys, the higher the price becomes. The contract is aiming high to make the end goal impossible so that people stop buying at some point, that's the intended outcome. When this happens, we will know the exact market valuation of the token, which is going to be discovered automatically by the algorithm and the market. And when the ICO closes, the rest (unbought tokens) is going to be distributed to all the token holders proportionally;
  • (Does not affect token holders with less than 1%) The major token holders' balances are locked to prevent quick dumping for any reason, if someone has more than 1%, this rule will be applied: from the date of the ICO, 5% of the total supply will be unlocked monthly;
  • (Only for big players) It's not possible to buy more than 1% of the supply in one transaction, your ether will automatically be returned to you, but the gas of the transaction will be swallowed by the miners, please be careful;
  • When the ICO ends, the transfers (and, naturally, the sale and the exchange) are unlocked;
  • On February the 1st, we pay the first premiums to the token holders and continue monthly. The premiums are going to be 50% of profit (revenue minus costs), and 50% will be reinvested back in the company. We will use the 50% of profit to buy more RKC off of the open market and then spread them proportionally as premiums.

Resources

We were going to have this ICO as more of a private thing between people who already know us and want to fund our projects, so we're having an announcement a small time before the ICO opens. Anybody is welcome to participate though. Except for US citizens, sorry, you know the drill.

Please post here if you have any questions, or to ico@royalkingdomenterprise.com if your question is of a private nature.

Thanks.

Best,
Royal Kingdom Enterprise team.

So if i'm getting this right:
Your coin is a dividend paying coin, paying dividends on profits generated through software development and sale?

Who are your current clients and what industries in particular are you targeting? How can you guarantee sizeable profits in order to prop up the high price of the coin you are expecting? You are trying to prevent large scale dumping with your rules but that doesn't actually stop dumping it just prolongs the downward trend and fosters long lasting bad expectations of the coin.

pukathama007

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

Scam?

You arab C**T....stick to what you know....rename this project to ISIS coin
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:22:20 PM

This thread seems to have gotten out of hand but I have a thought on the token buy back plan.

If you buy back tokens each month, the sell walls will disappear. But if you distribute those bought back tokens to token holders, then they could immediately be dumped and the price would go back to the same it was before. The possible advantage of this is triggering a pump if the buyback increased the price fast enough for people to FOMO in and hodlers did not dump the new tokens. But a dump could be triggered in the same way when the bought back tokens are distributed. This ultimately leads to greater volatility which could cause people to avoid this coin.

If you burned the tokens, then it would be more likely to increase the price in a more stable manner through supply and demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: