Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14516 times)
RoyalKingdomEnterprise (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:32:35 AM

I think he meant Liqui Exchange https://liqui.io/

Haven't used them so I can't comment.
Oh. I thought it was short for 'liquidity' or something.

Why do you think it would be bad for us Deborah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:28:33 AM

What is the price of 1 RKC in the form of bitcoin for later trading  Huh

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

What is the price of 1 RKC in the form of bitcoin for later trading  Huh
Hi reynald70,

The ICO is not over yet, so we'll have to recalculate after it is. No point in doing this now, because this is the selling price in absence of buying price.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

Ok. I think the $ 1 price is very suitable for your Coin. Due to your total coin Suplay 1500000 coin?

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

Sorry for the duplicate thread. The original was locked by moderators due to a misunderstanding of the rules, but we still need to communicate with our community, so here we are again.

Update: The bounty and signature campaigns are now over, because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway" forum rule (main reason the thread was locked). Thanks for participation, everybody.
Hi Dev, tell me whether there will be a reward for the company's bounty on social networks to those who performed the task before your message. Thanks

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

Yes, the rewards will be paid, please don't worry about it, if any questions - message ico@royalkingdomcoin.com.

Yes, the total supply is 15mil.

Sorry for the short responses, we are all preparing for the end of the ICO.

ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:58:09 PM

One more whale said "I am in too!"

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Congrats dev, now we are a great family as fishes, middle size fishes and whales Smiley

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:08:15 PM

One more whale said "I am in too!"

https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Congrats dev, now we are a great family as fishes, middle size fishes and whales Smiley
Yeah, the hottest time is usually at the beginning and the end.

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

Our ICO has finished successfully!

On behalf of the team, we would like to say a big thank you to all who participated!

This is what we are doing right now:

1) Moving all the funds and tokens on the platform to our secure cold storage

2) Preparing for the trading

3) Discussing the next moves to make as a company.

For that, we'll need a little breathing room with regards to time, so the tickets/Slack answering time might be a bit longer than usual. We're sure you have a lot of questions, but we hope you understand and wait for the answers patiently.

The trading is supposed to start on Monday, so we'll work on the weekend to make sure everything is ready to go.

On Sunday, we will send all of you a letter with important information. It will also answer many questions you might have right now.

From now on we have the same goal - for the RKC to succeed and for us and you and the company — all together — to have a successful future.

Have a great weekend! See you soon!

Best Wishes,

Royal Kingdom Enterprise Team

Noah93

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:21:25 AM

Our ICO has finished successfully!

On behalf of the team, we would like to say a big thank you to all who participated!

This is what we are doing right now:

1) Moving all the funds and tokens on the platform to our secure cold storage

2) Preparing for the trading

3) Discussing the next moves to make as a company.

For that, we'll need a little breathing room with regards to time, so the tickets/Slack answering time might be a bit longer than usual. We're sure you have a lot of questions, but we hope you understand and wait for the answers patiently.

The trading is supposed to start on Monday, so we'll work on the weekend to make sure everything is ready to go.

On Sunday, we will send all of you a letter with important information. It will also answer many questions you might have right now.

From now on we have the same goal - for the RKC to succeed and for us and you and the company — all together — to have a successful future.

Have a great weekend! See you soon!

Best Wishes,

I congratulate you at the end of ICO, I see quite a lot of investors contributing to your ICO, it's good for your coin progress Smiley
I want to ask, When will bounty be distributed dev? Hopefully soon, we can trade them in the trade.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

Done already? fastest ICO i think.
This one is not so popular here on the forum, so where do you get your investors? or everything is self funded sending eth in and out? thats why the bounty is canceled and dont want to pay from your own pocket?

Just my thoughts! Smiley
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:49:03 AM

This one is not so popular here on the forum, so where do you get your investors? or everything is self funded sending eth in and out? thats why the bounty is canceled and dont want to pay from your own pocket?

Just my thoughts! Smiley
WOw I really agree with your question sir. It's a cool thought I think, because it's true this project is not popular in this bitcointalk. But why ICO is so fast and successful. ? Where can these extraordinary investors come from? Please give us an explanation dev ?
musclepump

Activity: 404
Merit: 106

gym by day, crypto by night

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

well I seen this on telegram and decided to join in.... just because its not popular here doesn't mean people elsewhere are talking about it..
mixerxxpasc

Activity: 263
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:09:33 AM

Congratulations, I hope it costs about $ 4
albus9981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:27:56 AM

Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:09:45 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 03:17:39 AM by ksnhll

Just my thoughts! Smiley

Fastest ? It lasted a month. Maybe you haven't heard. Possible ?

Please look at this website down side, you can see press list : https://royalkingdomcoin.com

Press About RKC:

Here is the 793 transactions: https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202

Can you see any in and out ?

Bounty was cancelled because of the "no on-forum altcoins giveaway rule" More than half of coin ANN threads were locked and bounty threads were sent to trash that time.

This may help you to understand : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.280

Jey Rock

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

Congratulations. I will wait for the payment for the Twitter campaign.
Dita_fitriyani

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:58:08 PM

when bounty reward distribution sir ?

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:54:42 PM

Dear contributors,

Thank you very much for your support!

The ICO was a huge success for us: we have netted more than half a million dollars! It might not seem like a lot compared to other ICOs, but if we keep in mind that we are a small company and that we didn't have a large marketing budget, it went perfectly for us. We now have enough to extend the team and make progress for half a year minimum.

But the ICO was not the final goal in itself, it's just the beginning. It's a financial cushion we will use to generate other sources of profit using our new projects. Then, as we promised, at the end of each month, starting from January 2018, we will use 50% of our profits to buy RKC off of the open market (driving the price up), and redistribute it between all token holders proportionally (and other 50% of profits reinvested back). Then you decide: either sell the difference or keep it.

Innovation and disruption are not the things we should rush into, so we will need some time to expand the team, organize everything, and start working on the projects. We will be updating you with more news at least once a month, probably on the last day of each month. It does not mean that we will not come up with anything until January - we will have the first awesome updates very soon!

And now, a bit of housekeeping. It's a long list of questions/answers, so you might want to read what you find interesting.

Q: When are you going to enable trading?
A: The trading starts tomorrow, on August 14, at 10:00 PM UTC. Due to the nature of Tomorrow Exchange being experimental, we have decided not to add RKC there just yet, at this stage. Instead, we are going to enable it on VentureKingdom platform itself. Moreover, RKC will appear on Bittrex, and if everything goes well, it will start at the same time as ours.

Q: How do I withdraw RKC to the exchange?
A: At 8:00 PM tomorrow, Deposit and Withdraw buttons in Wallet section for RKC are going to become functional. It works the same way as Bitcoin or Ethereum on our platform, so you will not get lost.

Q: Should I sell RKC or should I hold it? Will RKC price rise?
A: We cannot tell you that, it's your decision. But just in case you are not very familiar with the altcoin trading, it can be fierce. After the ICO some of the people might decide to sell RKC, and the price could dip. Then if other contributors are afraid of what is going on with the price, they might decide to sell too, further lowering the price. This is called "panic sell", and it happened with every coin in the history. Fortunately, it's usually reversed very soon. After it, the coin price is a subject to normal market fluctuations, but if the volume is low, they can look large at first. We do not care about all that, because the value of RKC is not in itself, but in our company's performance, which will result in profits, which will be reflected in the coin price after we pay premiums. So you need to decide: if you want a quick profit and you have bought the coins cheaply - you might sell right now, but if you see the value in RKE and decide to be a long-term holder - it's probably for the best not to worry about the chart until the first premium pack is paid out. Remember - nobody can make you sell RKC for the low price if you don't sell it for such.

Q: I've participated in the bounty program. How do I receive RKC?
A: Thanks for participation! Your RKC balance will be updated tomorrow at 8:00 PM. If you think the amount is invalid or you have any questions about the bounty program, please create a support ticket.

Q: How do premiums work?
A: Unfortunately, Ethereum is a very limited platform regarding functionality. We squeezed out of it everything we could, but an automatic RKC distribution with an unlimited amount of wallets is impossible. We found a way around it though - instead of updating all the wallets at one time, it only updates with the next transaction from the wallet. Example: we have created a premium pack of 1,000 RKC. You have 150,000 RKC in your wallet, which is 1%. Then you are entitled to 10 RKC more (1% of 1,000). But to claim it, you need to create a transaction of any amount of RKC. You can decide to send 1 RKC to a friend, or all 150,000 to the exchange, or just send 1 RKC back to yourself. After the transaction is confirmed, you immediately get 10 RKC more in your wallet. It was the only way to do that in Ethereum properly.

Q: What happens with premiums if my RKC is on the exchange?
A: If your RKC is on the exchange, the exchange will get the premiums instead. Then it will depend on the exchange, whether it will distribute the premiums between users or not. In VentureKingdom, Tomorrow Exchange and in our other products, we will pay premiums automatically. About other exchanges, you would have to ask them. One way around this is to send your RKC to the platform, wait for the premium pack to be added, and then make a withdrawal back to the exchange.

Q: What is redistribution?
A: By redistribution, we mean the proportional redistribution of the tokens that were not sold in the ICO. 2,700,000 coins were in the ICO pool at the beginning, 939,780 were sold. Remaining 1,760,220 RKCs are paid as the first premium pack.

Q: When will redistribution happen?
A: It already happened, inside the smart contract. If you didn't use VentureKingdom to acquire RKC, you just need to make any RKC transaction from your wallet, even to yourself. For VentureKingdom, the balances will be updated tomorrow at 8:00 PM UTC.

Have a question we have not answered? Please submit a support ticket, we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you all, and see you soon! We will be updating you regularly on what's going on with us.

Best Wishes,

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

Dear contributors,

Thank you very much for your support!

The ICO was a huge success for us: we have netted more than half a million dollars! It might not seem like a lot compared to other ICOs, but if we keep in mind that we are a small company and that we didn't have a large marketing budget, it went perfectly for us. We now have enough to extend the team and make progress for half a year minimum.

But the ICO was not the final goal in itself, it's just the beginning. It's a financial cushion we will use to generate other sources of profit using our new projects. Then, as we promised, at the end of each month, starting from January 2018, we will use 50% of our profits to buy RKC off of the open market (driving the price up), and redistribute it between all token holders proportionally (and other 50% of profits reinvested back). Then you decide: either sell the difference or keep it.

Innovation and disruption are not the things we should rush into, so we will need some time to expand the team, organize everything, and start working on the projects. We will be updating you with more news at least once a month, probably on the last day of each month. It does not mean that we will not come up with anything until January - we will have the first awesome updates very soon!

And now, a bit of housekeeping. It's a long list of questions/answers, so you might want to read what you find interesting.

Q: When are you going to enable trading?
A: The trading starts tomorrow, on August 14, at 10:00 PM UTC. Due to the nature of Tomorrow Exchange being experimental, we have decided not to add RKC there just yet, at this stage. Instead, we are going to enable it on VentureKingdom platform itself. Moreover, RKC will appear on Bittrex, and if everything goes well, it will start at the same time as ours.

Q: How do I withdraw RKC to the exchange?
A: At 8:00 PM tomorrow, Deposit and Withdraw buttons in Wallet section for RKC are going to become functional. It works the same way as Bitcoin or Ethereum on our platform, so you will not get lost.

Q: Should I sell RKC or should I hold it? Will RKC price rise?
A: We cannot tell you that, it's your decision. But just in case you are not very familiar with the altcoin trading, it can be fierce. After the ICO some of the people might decide to sell RKC, and the price could dip. Then if other contributors are afraid of what is going on with the price, they might decide to sell too, further lowering the price. This is called "panic sell", and it happened with every coin in the history. Fortunately, it's usually reversed very soon. After it, the coin price is a subject to normal market fluctuations, but if the volume is low, they can look large at first. We do not care about all that, because the value of RKC is not in itself, but in our company's performance, which will result in profits, which will be reflected in the coin price after we pay premiums. So you need to decide: if you want a quick profit and you have bought the coins cheaply - you might sell right now, but if you see the value in RKE and decide to be a long-term holder - it's probably for the best not to worry about the chart until the first premium pack is paid out. Remember - nobody can make you sell RKC for the low price if you don't sell it for such.

Q: I've participated in the bounty program. How do I receive RKC?
A: Thanks for participation! Your RKC balance will be updated tomorrow at 8:00 PM. If you think the amount is invalid or you have any questions about the bounty program, please create a support ticket.

Q: How do premiums work?
A: Unfortunately, Ethereum is a very limited platform regarding functionality. We squeezed out of it everything we could, but an automatic RKC distribution with an unlimited amount of wallets is impossible. We found a way around it though - instead of updating all the wallets at one time, it only updates with the next transaction from the wallet. Example: we have created a premium pack of 1,000 RKC. You have 150,000 RKC in your wallet, which is 1%. Then you are entitled to 10 RKC more (1% of 1,000). But to claim it, you need to create a transaction of any amount of RKC. You can decide to send 1 RKC to a friend, or all 150,000 to the exchange, or just send 1 RKC back to yourself. After the transaction is confirmed, you immediately get 10 RKC more in your wallet. It was the only way to do that in Ethereum properly.

Q: What happens with premiums if my RKC is on the exchange?
A: If your RKC is on the exchange, the exchange will get the premiums instead. Then it will depend on the exchange, whether it will distribute the premiums between users or not. In VentureKingdom, Tomorrow Exchange and in our other products, we will pay premiums automatically. About other exchanges, you would have to ask them. One way around this is to send your RKC to the platform, wait for the premium pack to be added, and then make a withdrawal back to the exchange.

Q: What is redistribution?
A: By redistribution, we mean the proportional redistribution of the tokens that were not sold in the ICO. 2,700,000 coins were in the ICO pool at the beginning, 939,780 were sold. Remaining 1,760,220 RKCs are paid as the first premium pack.

Q: When will redistribution happen?
A: It already happened, inside the smart contract. If you didn't use VentureKingdom to acquire RKC, you just need to make any RKC transaction from your wallet, even to yourself. For VentureKingdom, the balances will be updated tomorrow at 8:00 PM UTC.

Have a question we have not answered? Please submit a support ticket, we will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you all, and see you soon! We will be updating you regularly on what's going on with us.

Best Wishes,

Thanks for explanation dev, good luck in trading. I hope to be successful together. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: