Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Royal Kingdom Enterprise ICO  (Read 14517 times)
crowblock

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=c1323245399_6914734322338416456

Royal Kingdom Coin
BreakingNews RKC / Venture Kingdom Management - Dubai 15.03.2018

RKE / VK / DBI is not SCAM, ignore malicious comments.The integration with DBI company has been drawing to assist you with security and agility, many improvements are being launched and optimized weekly.

Our efforts are directed towards strengthening our Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) crypto coin. We know the crypto markets volatility, we have seen in last days BitCoin (BTC), the main crypto coin lost considerable values. However, we know this year, 2018, will be very positive for the crypto markets and we are certain that RKC will reach the value over $ 20 (twenty dollars) by the end of 2018 with the investments according to a strategic plan to increase the cryptocurrency usage in different markets. Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) will be accepted as a payment for purchase products and services in various commercial establishments starting in May 2018. Tests began this month through selected companies and will take place over a period of three months. The strategy is to strengthen the RKC cryptocurrency as a payment method.

We do our second coin firing, and we know that this is going to make the value of each RKC increase in the future. Unfortunately, some malicious people are making negative comments as if the RKC were scam. These commentaries only hurt everyone who has RKC. We would like to ask everyone who has RKC to help us fight these liars.

This Friday we will announce news on the Venture Kingdom (VK) platform.

We believe in the transformative power of innovation in the financial universe. Digital currencies are technologies that give meaning to our work. Therefore, we seek to raise the experience of those who experience this revolution, providing the best service with advanced security.

We are working focused on innovations for the worldwide crypto coin market.

Thank you,

RKC / Venture Kingdom Management
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manpower13

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:02:12 AM

how is it doing now?
oflibaba

Activity: 44
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:37:56 AM

announcement on friday Huh

This coin no longer supports.

This coin no longer supports.
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

If this project is not SCAM,
As the plan goes smoothly, the return we get is big
crowblock

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

Continued movement forward by RKE Team. Update to VK exchange. Just added coin request option to exchange.

https://app.venturekingdom.com/coin_requests

subhlaxmi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

tomorrrow is friday so i hope you will fullfill your commitment as a RKC management

is there 2.7 million coin circulating as per coinmarketcap and total coin supply id 15 million?

no dumping from your side?

can i trust in your ventutre?

i m ready to bet on RKC and its future if management and promoters are not cheat anyone .

i baught 78000 RKC in last 4 days so i want to stay with RKC but if tomorrow RKC will not announce anything i will sell my all RKC in the market

i will provide my wallet id also from where i will sell

i will sell in cryptopia if no announce will be come out from RKC team
oflibaba

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

you are lying.

No RKC in Your Hand.
Serge Uvarov

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 11:40:24 AM by Serge Uvarov

Hi all,

I’m former CTO of Royal Kingdom Enterprise, now demoted to external consultant after the acquisition took place in January. I think at this point nobody has any illusions about the future of the company. Aside from the coin price, the company itself is in ruins: nobody understands where it is going, or even who’s gonna pay for the hosting and the remaining 2 people on the team, out of 15+ that we used to have when I was working there.

I got contacted by the remaining team members and told that since nobody is paying to keep the lights on, the infrastructure is going to be shut down. It would be a big problem for everybody if people’s money disappeared with it, so I’ve stepped in to work with the team to organize two weeks of maintenance for people to get their money out. If you’re a VK user, please take immediate action to withdraw any funds you have there before it shuts down. We will notify every user by email as well.

As to what happened with RKC, if you invested after the last huge spike, sorry for your loss. I personally didn't sell nor buy any RKC after we got bought out, so my conscience is clean here. I have no idea who did, everybody I asked denies it.

As a person responsible for the technical part, I believe it went okay. Although we registered several cyberattack attempts, the platform didn’t get hacked. The smart contract didn’t fail and didn't lock people’s money. And I believe that we (the former team) had put in our best efforts to develop and improve our projects while we were in charge. On the commercial side, unfortunately, the company slowly slid down the path of 90% failed crypto startups.

So that’s the end of it, I guess. And if you need a cryptocurrency exchange/smart contract/decentralized p2p app done, I’m your guy, send me a message to hi@uvarovconsulting.com.

By the way, Palmex should be fine, I'm currently working with ArabianChain to transfer it onto their infrastructure.
crowblock

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

Hi all,

I’m former CTO of Royal Kingdom Enterprise, now demoted to external consultant after the acquisition took place in January. I think at this point nobody has any illusions about the future of the company. Aside from the coin price, the company itself is in ruins: nobody understands where it is going, or even who’s gonna pay for the hosting and the remaining 2 people on the team, out of 15+ that we used to have when I was working there.

I got contacted by the remaining team members and told that since nobody is paying to keep the lights on, the infrastructure is going to be shut down. It would be a big problem for everybody if people’s money disappeared with it, so I’ve stepped in to work with the team to organize two weeks of maintenance for people to get their money out. If you’re a VK user, please take immediate action to withdraw any funds you have there before it shuts down. We will notify every user by email as well.

As to what happened with RKC, if you invested after the last huge spike, sorry for your loss. I personally didn't sell nor buy any RKC after we got bought out, so my conscience is clean here. I have no idea who did, everybody I asked denies it.

As a person responsible for the technical part, I believe it went okay. Although we registered several cyberattack attempts, the platform didn’t get hacked. The smart contract didn’t fail and didn't lock people’s money. And I believe that we (the former team) had put in our best efforts to develop and improve our projects while we were in charge. On the commercial side, unfortunately, the company slowly slid down the path of 90% failed crypto startups.

So that’s the end of it, I guess. And if you need a cryptocurrency exchange/smart contract/decentralized p2p app done, I’m your guy, send me a message to hi@uvarovconsulting.com.

By the way, Palmex should be fine, I'm currently working with ArabianChain to transfer it onto their infrastructure.

Serge,

you have stated directly that you are no longer working there since January, the time of the acquisition and restructure. Are you stating VK is no longer active, why was an update made this week for the addition of "add coin request" to the platform for additional pairs. The community also received this announcement just 6 days ago and now your statement from a previous member of the Team that was let go:

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=c1323245399_6914734322338416456

Royal Kingdom Coin
BreakingNews RKC / Venture Kingdom Management - Dubai 15.03.2018

RKE / VK / DBI is not SCAM, ignore malicious comments.The integration with DBI company has been drawing to assist you with security and agility, many improvements are being launched and optimized weekly.

Our efforts are directed towards strengthening our Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) crypto coin. We know the crypto markets volatility, we have seen in last days BitCoin (BTC), the main crypto coin lost considerable values. However, we know this year, 2018, will be very positive for the crypto markets and we are certain that RKC will reach the value over $ 20 (twenty dollars) by the end of 2018 with the investments according to a strategic plan to increase the cryptocurrency usage in different markets. Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) will be accepted as a payment for purchase products and services in various commercial establishments starting in May 2018. Tests began this month through selected companies and will take place over a period of three months. The strategy is to strengthen the RKC cryptocurrency as a payment method.

We do our second coin firing, and we know that this is going to make the value of each RKC increase in the future. Unfortunately, some malicious people are making negative comments as if the RKC were scam. These commentaries only hurt everyone who has RKC. We would like to ask everyone who has RKC to help us fight these liars.

This Friday we will announce news on the Venture Kingdom (VK) platform.

We believe in the transformative power of innovation in the financial universe. Digital currencies are technologies that give meaning to our work. Therefore, we seek to raise the experience of those who experience this revolution, providing the best service with advanced security.

We are working focused on innovations for the worldwide crypto coin market.

Thank you,

RKC / Venture Kingdom Management"

Are you allowing your negative emotions to spread FUD since you are no longer a member of the Team(Let go in January during acquisition)? This has happened in the past not only for this coin, also many others(members getting let go, then spread FUD). You also state, "By the way, Palmex should be fine, I'm currently working with ArabianChain to transfer it onto their infrastructure." well, RKE created Palmex for Arabianchain and is connected with the Revenue. Do you have feedback on this? RKE has maintained commitment of coin burns, https://etherscan.io/token/0x6ccb56947ea1d6efdc81acfbacd8263ddfa9b202?a=0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000, for both Feb. and March.

Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Are you allowing your negative emotions to spread FUD since you are no longer a member of the Team(Let go in January during acquisition)?
I'm a professional and would never do such a thing. And by the way, I was still consulting RKE team, so I know what's going on.
This time it's real. The management couldn't agree on the strategy, the coin price has dropped significantly, the investor got discouraged and has left. Unfortunately, this is the end of RKE.
I'm just warning people to get their funds out of VK until it's shut down.

Don't believe me? Log into VK right now. You'll see I'm right.

Are you stating VK is no longer active, why was an update made this week for the addition
Because it's happened just a couple of days ago. Until that time they were still trying to keep the company afloat.
crowblock

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

Are you allowing your negative emotions to spread FUD since you are no longer a member of the Team(Let go in January during acquisition)?
I'm a professional and would never do such a thing. And by the way, I was still consulting RKE team, so I know what's going on.
This time it's real. The management couldn't agree on the strategy, the coin price has dropped significantly, the investor got discouraged and has left. Unfortunately, this is the end of RKE.
I'm just warning people to get their funds out of VK until it's shut down.

Don't believe me? Log into VK right now. You'll see I'm right.

VK is one aspect. What about the path of RKC?
Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

What about it? What do you think happens to the coin after there is nobody to maintain and support it?
oflibaba

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

What about it? What do you think happens to the coin after there is nobody to maintain and support it?

Hi

VK Project finished. Closed. Ok

but

Is RKC over? or  will it continue
Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Hi

but

Based on the information I have, everything is over. Nothing will continue.
oflibaba

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

Hi

but

Based on the information I have, everything is over. Nothing will continue.

This is a very important statement.
Why not by Telegram and Mail.

A liar like you is giving information.

The project you started. It was garbage.
Are you happy.
dishonest
Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

Cause everybody's fired. You wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you, and still kept buying RKC. Until hosting company shuts down the servers with all the money.

Are you happy.
Somewhat. See in the previous message. I did my job well.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

Hi all,

please post this in your official canal Telegramm, many peopledont know this info and are always buying RKC
I think we lost enough in this project...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
oflibaba

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:49:35 AM

Cause everybody's fired. You wouldn't even know if I didn't tell you, and still kept buying RKC. Until hosting company shuts down the servers with all the money.

Are you happy.
Somewhat. See in the previous message. I did my job well.

Serge

I do not believe you. because

Last 3-4 days.
the price is constantly falling.

But.

people are buying. they are collecting cheaply.
in my opinion. You too. You're cheap

Serge Uvarov

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

please post this in your official canal Telegramm, many peopledont know this info and are always buying RKC
I think we lost enough in this project...
I don't have access to new Telegram group. I'll try to send out email to all VK users instead.

Quote from: oflibaba
people are buying. they are collecting cheaply.
in my opinion. You too. You're cheap
You can have any opinion you want. I wouldn't touch RKC with a ten foot pole now.
oflibaba

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

online.
Why not explain

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: