Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 136589 times)
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I did not participate in this company. I was thinking of buying this token on the exchange, but right now I'm looking to better avoid this project. It can be unequivocally said that this project is engaged in fraud. I see that they are deceiving bounty members. I see that they begin to block people in the telegram. I would not be surprised if you all members of the bounty are blocked in their telegram and in social networks.
I don't know that, I think this project is not a fraud because they were able to follow their promise to present the spreadsheet in the 19th and it's already open now. There are a lot of things to consider to invest but Atlant is now listed in big exchanges so I guess we have a big market ahead and bounty hunters if they received their reward, maybe some will dump so people can buy cheap Atlant token.
As I understand it in the bounty thread, the payment will be parts for a long time, so should not affect the market
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

I did not participate in this company. I was thinking of buying this token on the exchange, but right now I'm looking to better avoid this project. It can be unequivocally said that this project is engaged in fraud. I see that they are deceiving bounty members. I see that they begin to block people in the telegram. I would not be surprised if you all members of the bounty are blocked in their telegram and in social networks.

I don't think this company is a fraud. That's a pretty bold accusation to make.

Bought account. Blocking people in the telegram. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459382.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=381115
I see that the project is interesting and I'm sure that it has a future but I do not like how they act with the bounty members.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

It is sad to hear, because the project started so well and now its fate is in limbo
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

Bought account. Blocking people in the telegram. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459382.0
I see that the project is interesting and I'm sure that it has a future but I do not like how they act with the bounty members.
This is what will happen when there is a problem with the bounty or people are not satisfied with the computation.
There is suppose to be a bounty thread but people will be posting their concerns even in the ANN thread, please address this matter whoever manage
now so we can do away with irrelevant posts here. Personally, I want this things sorted out early to bring back the price up because even with developments that we are seeing, it is going to be overshadowed by the big bounty problem.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Good decision mate better avoid this project team are very irresponsible and cheaters In the first place they bought frogman account and started a bounty campaign with very large allocation and they are very afraid to distribute the reward for the sake of price decline on dumping which is normal on any projects Its very regretful that I promoted this kind project. 
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

I have my doubts regarding the judgment of the team and if the company will be successful, but I still don't think it's a fraud.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I do not understand what falls so price, who sells so much tokens? Maybe we don't know something
max.trekker

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Will this project facilitate one to sell small apartments worth of maybe 400k usd or is it just for huge properties? I see in the whitepaper that they say that listing requirments are "value of Eur 20m or greater" however this seems insanely high. Also is there anywhere where the team is active and one can ask such questions?
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Will this project facilitate one to sell small apartments worth of maybe 400k usd or is it just for huge properties? I see in the whitepaper that they say that listing requirments are "value of Eur 20m or greater" however this seems insanely high. Also is there anywhere where the team is active and one can ask such questions?
You can reach them through telegram https://t.me/atlant_eng I don't think they are active on other social media (facebook, twitter, medium)

I do not understand what falls so price, who sells so much tokens? Maybe we don't know something
almost all coins are falling atm due to bitcoin price falls.
chixka000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

May be did not mean the price of apartment but something else, such as the price of all apartments of the developer
panorama

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:58:42 PM

If I recall, the high minimum price was due to the costs associated with setting up a special purpose vehicle. Maybe they'll be able to bring the minimum down in the future, but I would doubt that you'd be able to list a $400k apartment on the platform.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

This is what will happen when there is a problem with the bounty or people are not satisfied with the computation.
There is suppose to be a bounty thread but people will be posting their concerns even in the ANN thread, please address this matter whoever manage
now so we can do away with irrelevant posts here. Personally, I want this things sorted out early to bring back the price up because even with developments that we are seeing, it is going to be overshadowed by the big bounty problem.

Have you seen the bounty thread lately? LOL, Atlant fucked up the bounty participants big time. From what I read so far, they encourage people to promote the ICO everywhere and seemed lenient at first. Also promising big bounty rewards to everyone. You can see the spreadsheets were full of participants.

In summary, they used everyone to market the ICO and have no intention of paying most of them. LMAO, that's fraudulent behavior right there. I'm afraid for the investors who believed in Atlant's promises and roadmap. I think they won't bat an eye in hoodwinking the public when they can't deliver.

The long delay is also suspect. Maybe there's only two of them in the scam team and the rest are just fictional. And don't say they won't do to you what they are doing to the bounty participants.

identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Have you seen the bounty thread lately? LOL, Atlant fucked up the bounty participants big time. From what I read so far, they encourage people to promote the ICO everywhere and seemed lenient at first. Also promising big bounty rewards to everyone. You can see the spreadsheets were full of participants.

In summary, they used everyone to market the ICO and have no intention of paying most of them. LMAO, that's fraudulent behavior right there. I'm afraid for the investors who believed in Atlant's promises and roadmap. I think they won't bat an eye in hoodwinking the public when they can't deliver.

The long delay is also suspect. Maybe there's only two of them in the scam team and the rest are just fictional. And don't say they won't do to you what they are doing to the bounty participants.
Yes, the situation with bounty hunter is really very painful, and can spread to investors
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:15:04 AM

Yes, the situation with bounty hunter is really very painful, and can spread to investors
I don't think they will not find a solution to resolve this, maybe they are still in the process of reviewing the accounts that has complains.
The only problem I notice is that they are not really active in addressing issues here especially the manager whom I believe it's his job.
panorama

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

I don't think they will not find a solution to resolve this, maybe they are still in the process of reviewing the accounts that has complains.
The only problem I notice is that they are not really active in addressing issues here especially the manager whom I believe it's his job.

You can tell a lot about a team by the way they handle things. Things don't always go according to plan in business, so delays aren't necessarily a big issue if the team communicates the reasons and sets new expectations. Silence is killer though.

chixka000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

You can tell a lot about a team by the way they handle things. Things don't always go according to plan in business, so delays aren't necessarily a big issue if the team communicates the reasons and sets new expectations. Silence is killer though.
Yes, delay is not critical, critical delay is when lasts more than a few months as now
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:02:58 AM

Yes, delay is not critical, critical delay is when lasts more than a few months as now

There we see the development of the information from the team or not, I think if the problem of procrastination can all wait and for her since this problem may well not too big as well. the team may be mempersiapakan the latest information for this issue.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:48:12 AM

This is one behavior of a greedy team I joined sig campaign for 1 month and Im not included in the final list OMG Im waited for almost 2.5 months just to see the stakes and I found out Im deleted what kind of people this atlant team have?
panorama

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

This is one behavior of a greedy team I joined sig campaign for 1 month and Im not included in the final list OMG Im waited for almost 2.5 months just to see the stakes and I found out Im deleted what kind of people this atlant team have?

Do you know why you were deleted?

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I left the signature campaigns after seeing the investment of the team and not being able to distribute the prize after not regulating the amount of the prize. It seems like I've been right by now. I hope the friends who joined to it can take their rights in the end of the campaign.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: