Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:57:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56637 times)
lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

This is an copied message what i share from slack.

sphearis [1:13 PM]
Hi, we'll answer the massive amount of requests from monday, we have a team meeting on wednesday and will discuss our priorities/already planned partnership and contracts. We've spent a lot of time working at the back end this last few weeks (we could also say that about our social network communication and we're sorry for that) but it's totally worth it as we'll be able to provide far more customized services than previously planned. We're looking into what the communities and project creator need first even if we have a lot of work to do for ourselves, our projects and tasks optimization. We have several new partnerships that we'll announce in due time as well as some big steps taken towards legal acceptance as a future blockchain company (so much administrative and time consuming work needed). Good news are: Our distribution script is upgraded, PoS4All is working and we'll have the first projects using it next week, the infrastructure switch is nearly over. Also, 4th of december is close with the first planned investors pool's distribution. Stay tuned, more details coming in the weekly tomorrow!

Great news! Love this weekly update they do. Never let the investors without information. We know that they are developing the project as a 2nd job, but it's really nice the way they conduct it. In simple words I'd just say "buy $OCL"
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

Hi, we'll answer the massive amount of requests from monday, we have a team meeting on wednesday and will discuss our priorities/already planned partnership and contracts. We've spent a lot of time working at the back end this last few weeks (we could also say that about our social network communication and we're sorry for that) but it's totally worth it as we'll be able to provide far more customized services than previously planned. We're looking into what the communities and project creator need first even if we have a lot of work to do for ourselves, our projects and tasks optimization. We have several new partnerships that we'll announce in due time as well as some big steps taken towards legal acceptance as a future blockchain company (so much administrative and time consuming work needed). Good news are: Our distribution script is upgraded, PoS4All is working and we'll have the first projects using it next week, the infrastructure switch is nearly over. Also, 4th of december is close with the first planned investors pool's distribution. Stay tuned, more details coming in the weekly tomorrow!

Great news! Love this weekly update they do. Never let the investors without information. We know that they are developing the project as a 2nd job, but it's really nice the way they conduct it. In simple words I'd just say "buy $OCL"

Oceanlab is just getting better by the day, weekly update is just perfect, keeping investors up to speed is what makes this project stand out, and this is all done alongside their main jobs, that is really commitment on the part of the dev team, am mostly happy about PoS4All, first project to be using it will start next week, nice to know, looking forward to know new partners. Great job guys.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

Hi, we'll answer the massive amount of requests from monday, we have a team meeting on wednesday and will discuss our priorities/already planned partnership and contracts. We've spent a lot of time working at the back end this last few weeks (we could also say that about our social network communication and we're sorry for that) but it's totally worth it as we'll be able to provide far more customized services than previously planned. We're looking into what the communities and project creator need first even if we have a lot of work to do for ourselves, our projects and tasks optimization. We have several new partnerships that we'll announce in due time as well as some big steps taken towards legal acceptance as a future [Suspicious link removed]pany (so much administrative and time consuming work needed). Good news are: Our distribution script is upgraded, PoS4All is working and we'll have the first projects using it next week, the infrastructure switch is nearly over. Also, 4th of december is close with the first planned investors pool's distribution. Stay tuned, more details coming in the weekly tomorrow!

Do you have a link to their slack/ waves slack so I can see the oceanlabs channel? All the links on the subreddit lead directly to "wavesplatform.herokuapp.com/". Basically they don't work.

Yes that is correct. The wavesslack is on their limits and can't accept new members. Oceanlab is also very active on telegram.

lhvleao

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:33:25 PM

Weekly news from Slack:

"sphearis [4:19 PM]
Hi everyone, sorry for this delay regarding the weekly but I'm reorganizing/improving the work schedule starting from this week, the weekly will now happen on monday instead of sunday.
- The infrastructure switch is almost over, new features will now be added to Gravit and most of the features will gain performance.
- Our new distribution system and PoS4All are now fully working. I'll publish a document here tomorrow for users/tokens creators who want to use the service as well as a calculator tool.
- PoS4All feature is very easy to enable: Define your parameters (distribution ratio and interval in days), send your tokens to distribute as PoS to your token holder on our PoS4all wallet and the service will be activated.
- It will be even easier as we'll enable soon a gravit bot command to do so, which won't require to use any form or contact with us. Send your tokens with your parameters as attachment and the service will start automatically.
- Premium OCL owners (with more than 10000 tokens) will have reduced PoS4All fees for using the service, fees are deducted at each payout depending on the amount distributed. Normal fees are 2.5% of the distributed tokens (2% for Oceanlab who is running the service and processing the transactions + .5% for the investor's pool). Reduced fees are 1.5% (1% for OCeanlab and .5% for our investors pool). Premium users will have to keep the 10000 OCL tokens on the wallet which has created the token for the fee reduction to be active.
- December 4th is approaching with the first investors pool content distribution, we have a script setup to determine the amount of tokens held at any time on any wallet. This script can also be used for other tokens. Our token reports service(which will be available for a fixed amount of OCL or for premium users) will contain this information with a table showing the distribution changes from day to day.
- The OCL token will have more and more utility value with time, we're planning an update to the wallet viewer allowing users to watch several wallets at once as well as complementary info (transaction lists per token with actual and time of trade valuation), these are the firsts of several new interesting features unavailable anywhere else."

Just in love with all of that  Cool
focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:50:42 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

Hello,

POS4ALL is officially available!  https://gravit.ws/pos4all.aspx

Check it out, this is a great step forward for the development of oceanlab.
Proof of stake provides an incentive for token holders, the more they hold on their wallet, the more they are rewarded.
Any token on the wavesplatform can make use of pos4all.

Proof of stake creates an incentive for token holders. the more they hold, how bigger the reward.
It's an easy way to reward your tokenholders with the use of pos4all.

check the website to watch how it will work.

There is one note which you can see on the website: NOTE: As we've just launched the system, processing and checking of the transactions will be made manually, the PoS distribution may take 24-48h before starting. The system will be fully automated after one month.]

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:46:00 AM

One of my favourite Blockchain projects right here!

Keep up the hard work guys! People don't even realise the impact your project will have in the long run. I'll HODL OCL for a long time to come!
kriem

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

$OCL is one of my hidden gems. I love the fact, even though Oceanlab is basically their secondary job, they never fail to post weekly information with some progression. I'm looking forward to december 4th to receive my first quarterly payout. Which will go better in 2018!

In meanwhile, I'll accumulate/buy more $OCL. Now is the time to get in for basically nothing. And have a chat with us in the cozy Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/Dyv7pkdJey_nqF0UIlLQxQ
marilouadrie

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

So you are basically a group of developers, who have a lot of projects connected with blockchain?
sweetstakes

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:10:59 PM

Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?

I would say yes, the team has been acting as a blockchain consulting group supporting various projects, and I believed the experience they gain from these other projects (e.g coffeecoin) will only help ocl grow. Especially in terms on continuing to innovate how ocl holders gain value Wink
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:17:55 PM

One of my favourite Blockchain projects right here!

Keep up the hard work guys! People don't even realise the impact your project will have in the long run. I'll HODL OCL for a long time to come!
OCL have a long term potential , i love OCL project concept.
but OCL have any plan for listing the token to exchangers ? if have , which exchanger ?
hope for good major exchangers , for better long time hold and rise to good price.
steve8143

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

I add to my stack almost every day. I love OCL!

OFFICIAL waveslpos.com NODE - LEASING Info, go to: www.WavesLPoS.com
WAVESLPoS.com
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:07:52 PM

So you are basically a group of developers, who have a lot of projects connected with blockchain?

Oceanlab has a great team of developers who are willing to unleash the potential of waves by creating a set with tools and innovating uses of the blockchain from waves.

They just released Pos4All what is an great step forward for Oceanlab. To discover more of their tools I should suggest to read their whitepaper.
A lot of things coming in the future for Oceanlab.

https://oceanlab.eu/pdf/Whitepaper_oceanlab.pdf

lhvleao

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:12 PM

Nice buy moment. Just fill up my bags a bit more

Huge potencial over here

I see Waves going on soon and OCL going skyrocketing even more
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:43:21 AM

When another exchanges?

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
Mikers

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

I like Oceanlab ideas, so I'm planning to launch kind of an airdrop for OCL investors with tokens for my project(to be disclosed).
People will be able to buy tokens from buywall(s) using OCL only on DEX(at least, officially. nothing will stop people from selling/buying in other pairs).
Those OCL will be kept on the same wallet until the project's launched(as a buywall for ~same price), and after official launch in 2-3 quarter of 2018(hopefully), 100% of those OCL will be added as POS4All pool for OCL holders(or they will go to investor pool, I will discuss it with OCL devs). And, if there are any tokens remaining for sale, they will be kept there until they are sold, and OCL from their sale will be added to the pool as well.
Obviously, there will be an MVP, alpha and all that before the official launch.
Also, part of the supply of my tokens will be used for POS4All as well.
Hopefully, OCL devs will agree to handle the selling wallet, that way it will be more trustworthy.
If they won't have the time, then I'll do it myself, but it will have less of a PR effect, obviosly, which is the main purpose of this  Smiley
Sent my proposal through google docs.
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:12:55 AM

Hello! I can answer all questions of interest.
1) For the operation of our system, most of the coins will perform the tasks for which it was created. The bulk of the coins will not be available on the exchange.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

Reading into OCL, I believe it has great potential.
I have bought in and am ready for 2018.  Smiley

What are your expectations price wise? I think with the current price and market cap this is a steal. If you believe in waves you should definitely invest into OCL.

Price wise is oceanlab very cheap in my opinion.
For everybody who check this thread should take a look at the whitepaper with all the features they are planned to building.

The market cap is a little bit under 3 million at these moment,
With all the features they are working on and the usability of the gravit engine, potential future partnerships etc etc i think it's a steal now.

Future price expectations is never easy to say but it will grow for sure.

Yeah i was expecting a in price from 1st December as we are gradually approaching 4th which is fisrt payout day for ocl hodlers, i guess is still too early to know if this will affect price pump a little or people are waiting for last minutes shopping Grin ocl is packed alot of features, time will surely tell.
Marekeke

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:42 PM

I read into this project a little bit and think it has a great chance to create future passive income.
Now for this year it is too late to join the pay out anyways and I don't expect much for this year as the project has not really kicked off.

Still I wanted to learn how much payoff I would receive if I would hold lets say 50.000 OCL.
I have found this address which is supposed to hold the funds for the payoff:
[Suspicious link removed]/address.aspx?address=3P5nfW62DU2Xntpe98W3SQG9X62vKMn2dJV

Can somebody explain me how to read it? I cannot figure it out. What could I expect if I had 50k OCL since the ICO?
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:03:05 AM

I like Oceanlab ideas, so I'm planning to launch kind of an airdrop for OCL investors with tokens for my project(to be disclosed).
People will be able to buy tokens from buywall(s) using OCL only on DEX(at least, officially. nothing will stop people from selling/buying in other pairs).
Those OCL will be kept on the same wallet until the project's launched(as a buywall for ~same price), and after official launch in 2-3 quarter of 2018(hopefully), 100% of those OCL will be added as POS4All pool for OCL holders(or they will go to investor pool, I will discuss it with OCL devs). And, if there are any tokens remaining for sale, they will be kept there until they are sold, and OCL from their sale will be added to the pool as well.
Obviously, there will be an MVP, alpha and all that before the official launch.
Also, part of the supply of my tokens will be used for POS4All as well.
Hopefully, OCL devs will agree to handle the selling wallet, that way it will be more trustworthy.
If they won't have the time, then I'll do it myself, but it will have less of a PR effect, obviosly, which is the main purpose of this  Smiley
Sent my proposal through google docs.

Like it to hear your detailed plans of your project soon. Don't know yet what we can expect from your plans 😁.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: