Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:07:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56637 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:46 PM

when the token distribution will start, today ? thanks

The token distribution had already started, but it takes some time before everybody receives their pay-out. For so far as I understand this is the biggest distribution in term of transactions on the wavesplatform.

The next distribution  shall run faster when the WAVES-NG is implanted.

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:14:19 PM

People don't understand that this payment has lot of complexity and tx's
It will take a few days

For now, let's just buy more tokens for this great price
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:50:01 PM

So what did I miss? news about an airdrop?
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:20:47 AM

So what did I miss? news about an airdrop?

it's been 4 days now , and nothing at all.
They created a POS4all feature so people can freely distribute their coins fast.
But oceanlab itself still in 4 days can't distribute anything.
Other projects distribute coins and dividents even twice a week without a single problem. Oceanlab isn't able to distribute them , even once in 4 months.
Absurd.

This is not absurd, it's because their is heavy traffic on the waves network. OCL distributing a few million transaction and at this moment is the max transactions in one block is 100 transactions.

Soon when NG on the wavesplatform is enabled the transaction speed is much higher, like 100tx in a second.
Expect that the next pay-out shall going much faster.

vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:42:18 PM

What is the reason why the Oceanlab have been sold and do not have tokens with POS4all?
Is the red saturated?
Is it because of the new release?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

Things have started to look great for ocl so far there is no reason to complain especially ico investors, even though first payout didn't turn to be so great because of network overload e'tall i think moving forward with waves NG in picture things will be done differently. 2018 will be great.
Duckcoincoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:29:10 AM

it may take a few days before the NG waves node a fully activated, by the distribution will occur, they explained the situation on telegram., I would recommande everyone to keep one eye on it !
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

new weekly update. Copied from slack

Hi everyone, Here's the weekly as well as some update about the pool distribution and the faucets:

- The distribution will resume tonight with an early version of our distribution script (V3), as the distributions for all our systems are getting a lot bigger, require a lot more attention and aim to be a professional grade, flawless service for thousands daily transactions, we have to ensure with several mechanisms the good transaction output.
_Here are some information about the features of our distribution systems:
- V1(deprecated for a few months): Sends transaction on the network (semi respectful for the Waves network, could create network clogging without proper setup) and returns a transaction ID or an error message. Error corrections had to be done manually.
- V2(used on most of our scripts since the token distribution): Safe and respectful for the network transaction output. Ability to stop and resume distributions where they were interrupted, full transactions lists and details available, simplified error corrections with the available data and additional scripts.
- V3(intensively developed right now): Full dedicated transaction server, pregenerated distribution lists with details about the amount of transactions and estimated time, network analysis in realtime and auto adaptation of transaction output speed (if an airdrop is detected for example), pause/resume, automatic error management(retries), checking for transactions creations and transactions confirmations, full detailed reports._

- The faucet engine is intensely modified right now, a lot of performance optimizations and of course one step further to the best reliability and availability possible. We try to reduce the downtimes as much as possible and we'll add interesting social features at the same time. It will also enable the first token games to be released (and useable by token creators). Expect a big evolution of the system, and an easier user interface.

- We're not only fixing things, we're also working on a big unannounced feature for Gravit that should be released next week. A more than useful one, paving the way to more advanced usage for common users and professionals of their Waves wallets.

- Last but not least, we've been cordially invited by the Waves team this wednesday (the 13th) to the Amsterdam release event. I'll be there myself to make a presentation of Oceanlab, from its creation to the short and long term future projects to all the attendants.

Thank you for your patience and support, it will be largely rewarded. We're more motivated than ever to provide the best things we can to the Waves platform!

vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

It means that all systems will work normally again. Rent, pos4all and the rest of the features?
Any more clue about that Gravit feature?
It opens the possibility of creating P2P loans on the platform?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

Well always great update from the oceanlab dev team, what an achievement within a short period of time, like a mile stone. Great to hear that a new version of the distribution scrip with a more advanced features is now available as this will make distribution even more smoother and stress free. Really happy to hear that. Kudos to team.
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

@penoze Thanks.

"We're not only fixing things, we're also working on a big unannounced feature for Gravit that should be released next week."
Waiting the release.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:51:37 PM

It means that all systems will work normally again. Rent, pos4all and the rest of the features?
Any more clue about that Gravit feature?
It opens the possibility of creating P2P loans on the platform?

-They are trying to reduce the downtime as much as it's possible like they stated in the weekly update about the faucet engine.

- there was just an announcement about the gravit in the weekly update posted on Facebook.

- about the last question I have no idea. Didn't read anything about that option in the whitepaper.

Weekly update on facebook: https://goo.gl/iAaP58

lhvleao

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

It's going to be HUGE!

I see it just as MER before going to a big exchange. #Rideonwaves Grin
Duckcoincoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

perfect, I got my 10 000 ocl at a better price :p
c_decoster

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

Anyone knows why the investors pool isn't distributed yet?

I know there were some troubles and delays but it's been 10 days now.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

Anyone knows why the investors pool isn't distributed yet?

I know there were some troubles and delays but it's been 10 days now.

So far as i understand the distribution is still ongoing, it's going very slow because of the heavy traffic on the network.

CreamyCheesecake

Activity: 339
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

I think I will hold to my premium membership because of all its great benefits. I don't feel tempted to sell at this prices. There's been coin a that have been at 1 cent and look at them now being worth $10 each like stratis.

I've received some amounts of different tokens, like coffee coin and I believe there's going to be another airdrop of a token pretty soon. I'm still waiting for the investor's pool distribution Smiley I like how hypers here in the forum don't even pay attention I ocl because of being busy hyping other useless coins.

▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬  ● ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬ ● ▬  A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM ▬▬▬► WP
MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:37:37 PM

So I heard someone talk about an airdrop for early adopters, can anyone say what the deal is with that? I'm a hodler since the ICO
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:42:20 PM

Was there today the event in Amsterdam and the presentation of the new Waves platform? I recall Oceanlab was presenting amongst other important speakers. Is there anywhere I can review online their presentation? Hope it went all well.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

Was there today the event in Amsterdam and the presentation of the new Waves platform? I recall Oceanlab was presenting amongst other important speakers. Is there anywhere I can review online their presentation? Hope it went all well.

Yes there was an event in amsterdam the 13th of december.
Here is the link to the video from the event in amsterdam:

https://youtu.be/nkf6hZrCfz4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: