Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56631 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

I invested in OCL long time ago but haven't got any news lately. What is the situation, if anybody knows?
Nothing interesting) The last update in Facebook was at the very beginning of summer. The project team is inactive. Many investors are unhappy with this.

Thank you, I remember at some point they were talking about working on the project full time. It is interesting giving much hope and being silent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

Before releasing rumors about inactivity of Oceanlab into the world, just look at their website https://www.oceanlab.eu (don't forget to scroll down) and look into the active Telegram.

ifyousmell

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

how many people still use Wave platform? in the early 2017 wave platform had a chance to compete with ETH but later people just use ETH more for their fund raising
youthscaperespectfulrf

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

I wish the project development and deployment of new products and services to end users but also respond to specific queries from the public, businesses, and organizations. Wish success
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:13 AM

Before releasing rumors about inactivity of Oceanlab into the world, just look at their website https://www.oceanlab.eu (don't forget to scroll down) and look into the active Telegram.

I agree, the development is slow but it's there.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

Not rumors. Isn't it true that things didn't go as planned? People are putting their money, hopes to their words.

AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Hi Oceanlab team!

We like the concept of your project and we'd like to add your token on Xebr exchange  (https://xebr.com/). Implementation is simple and free of charge.
Xebr is licensed exchange, all operations are legal.

PM me for more details
anna.n@xebr.com
@ershavik - telegram
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

I don't think that the masternode idea brought any volume or interest to the coin did It? The project needs something sustainable and tangible, not a mediocre attempt to attract Investors, but what's even worse, not succeeding at it. I was expecting so much more from Oceanlab but after a year of no progress I already lost any hope I had for the team.
gawlea

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:48:49 AM

I don't think that the masternode idea brought any volume or interest to the coin did It? The project needs something sustainable and tangible, not a mediocre attempt to attract Investors, but what's even worse, not succeeding at it. I was expecting so much more from Oceanlab but after a year of no progress I already lost any hope I had for the team.

As far as I know OCL is an ethereum token or at least it was (back in the days) and if it is still you cannot implement masternodes on a project that runs on the ethereum netwotk, or I am wrong?

Anyway, I hear you and I have to agree with you, I didn't saw much development from the team in the last year either, this if there is still a team behind Oceanlab and it looks like the project is kind of paused. Maybe the team resigned already or at least they resigned to update us about the project state. I hope is the 2nd one.

Cheers, G
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

As far as I know OCL is an ethereum token or at least it was (back in the days) and if it is still you cannot implement masternodes on a project that runs on the ethereum netwotk, or I am wrong?

Anyway, I hear you and I have to agree with you, I didn't saw much development from the team in the last year either, this if there is still a team behind Oceanlab and it looks like the project is kind of paused. Maybe the team resigned already or at least they resigned to update us about the project state. I hope is the 2nd one.

Cheers, G

Mann! Do some research before making a post, lol! Oceanlab an ethereum base token? Where did you get that from! I participated in the ocl ico i know for a fact it has never been an erc20 token but a waves base token on the waves network, ocl is trading on waves dex currently, so if it was or is an erc20 you should see it trading in one of the eth dex exchanges around. Read from front page pls all information are there, don't just post untrue stuffs.
gawlea

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 12:28:57 PM by gawlea

Cheers, G

Mann! Do some research before making a post, lol! Oceanlab an ethereum base token? Where did you get that from! I participated in the ocl ico i know for a fact it has never been an erc20 token but a waves base token on the waves network, ocl is trading on waves dex currently, so if it was or is an erc20 you should see it trading in one of the eth dex exchanges around. Read from front page pls all information are there, don't just post untrue stuffs.

OK, sorry about the confusion, chill down a bit as I didn't killed nobody. I've mistaken ethereum network with waves one, because I have so many tokens that I forgot which one is running on ethereum, neo or, in this case, waves platform. Anyway the fact that I wanted to point out there is the same, if the Oceanlab doesn't have its own chain, and it doesn't, you can't implement masternodes. Also even if they will have its own chain in the future the masternodes feature needs to be implemented in the first place, otherwise will be very very hard, sometimes impossible to implement masternodes after. And second; the platform: waves, ethereum, whatever... doesn't matter, the development matters which is missing unfortunately from Oceanlab.

P.S.
Is no surprise that the investors are running away and this thread is almost dead, with such an attitude from the community.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Cheers, G

OK, sorry about the confusion, chill down a bit as I didn't killed nobody. I've mistaken ethereum network with waves one, because I have so many tokens that I forgot which one is running on ethereum, neo or, in this case, waves platform. Anyway the fact that I wanted to point out there is the same, if the Oceanlab doesn't have its own chain, and it doesn't, you can't implement masternodes. Also even if they will have its own chain in the future the masternodes feature needs to be implemented in the first place, otherwise will be very very hard, sometimes impossible to implement masternodes after. And second; the platform: waves, ethereum, whatever... doesn't matter, the development matters which is missing unfortunately from Oceanlab.

Better get some understanding about what they mean by token masternode, its not a masternode like you can have with dash. With that you got a point. The masternode from OCL does mean another thing. Here some information about their masternodemodel:

Powered by CoinMarketCap
TOKENMASTERNODE ACTIVATION FOR OCL
As a reward for the patience of our supporters, and a way to have a better users ratio, we're introducing the Tokenmasternode system to the OCL token. OCL is an utility token and a good distribution and circulation among users is becoming far more important than holding and speculation in regards to all the services that we're planning to release in 2019.

We're aiming at two improvements:

- Rewarding the regular holders and speculators independently of any market.
- Encouraging circulation of the token and a proper distribution to ease access to new users for our services.

Distribution parameters and conditions:

- You start receiving Tokenmasternode rewards when the amount of $OCL Oceanlab on your wallet is more than 50000 units, the distribution process is automated. Payouts are made weekly.

- Those with an amount of tokens in their wallet between 50000 and 99999 $OCL Oceanlab will benefit from a yearly reward of 5% of their holdings distributed over 52 weeks (for example, 65000 waves stored on a wallet would award 3250 $OCL Oceanlab in one year distributed weekly (52 payments of 62.5 $OCL Oceanlab)

- Those with an amount of tokens in their wallet between 100000 and 249999 $OCL Oceanlab will benefit from a yearly reward of 10% of their holdings distributed over 52 weeks

- Those with an amount of tokens in their wallet with a minimum of 250000 $OCL Oceanlab will benefit from a yearly reward of 20% of 250000 $OCL Oceanlab tokens distributed over 52 weeks(Even if you have more than 250000, your reward will be capped to 50000 $OCL Oceanlab, 52 payments of approximately 961.53 $OCL Oceanlab)

- For this reward system to encourage only active wallets and token movement/use as an utility, any weekly distribution will occur only to wallets that have a 1% difference in holding from the previous week. (for example, if you have 65000 tokens on week 1 your amount held on week 2 should at least 65650 or less than 64350 to qualify for the distribution)

Due to the changes needed to the distribution system in accordance with rewarding only active wallets, the launch of the $OCL Oceanlab TokenMasternode rewards is postponed to the 15th of september 2018

That also means that the script capabilities will be enabled for other tokens as well: (Multiple level rewards, rewarding only active wallets, reward capping, ...), the TokenMasternode for every Waves platform tokens is still planned for October

The amount of tokens necessary for the maintenance of this rewarding service for the first year has been secured by the team by buying those from the market. It will be analyzed again one year after launch to determine the right and sustainable parameters to keep the rewarding service running

gawlea

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

Cheers, G

Better get some understanding about what they mean by token masternode, its not a masternode like you can have with dash. With that you got a point. The masternode from OCL does mean another thing. Here some information about their masternodemodel: