Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56631 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:00:43 AM

No exit scam. The sites are down because of costs, development goes on. See official Telegram.

Really? Saving cost to the point where they can't afford to run one of their website? If sites are down for so long then what are they deceloping, at least keep  http://gravit.ws running if main site is not important, anyways, the team knows best, i still believe ocl should be listed on some the well-known exchange for more exposure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:38:01 PM

No exit scam. The sites are down because of costs, development goes on. See official Telegram.

Really? Saving cost to the point where they can't afford to run one of their website? If sites are down for so long then what are they deceloping, at least keep  http://gravit.ws running if main site is not important, anyways, the team knows best, i still believe ocl should be listed on some the well-known exchange for more exposure.

Here more details information from OCL:
(Copy pasted from telegram)
dibatch:
Dear community,

As you have seen, all services that depend on our infrastructure are currently down and here are the causes:

The problem is above all economic with the current cryptographic market situation.

We proposed a token offering at the start of the project to obtain the necessary resources to develop our engine and maintain community services. The value of the tokens obtained has dropped drastically. We have provided our own funds, but unfortunately it is no longer possible for us to support the costs of our infrastructure.

Anyway! This interruption of services due to the economic situation is temporary, the development of the project continues, our motivation is intact and solutions exist and we will still be there in 2019 and after, whatever happens!

Further information will follow in the coming days. Thank you for your understanding and support.

We wish you all the best for 2019.

#ReleaseTheOctopus

Sphearis & Dibatch

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:07:01 PM

You know Binance, Huobi, OKex have been delisting coins too right? And what do those coins have in common? Low liquidity. So, how does getting on more exchange helps again when the problem is volume-based?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

dibatch:
Dear community,

As you have seen, all services that depend on our infrastructure are currently down and here are the causes:

The problem is above all economic with the current cryptographic market situation.

We proposed a token offering at the start of the project to obtain the necessary resources to develop our engine and maintain community services. The value of the tokens obtained has dropped drastically. We have provided our own funds, but unfortunately it is no longer possible for us to support the costs of our infrastructure.

Anyway! This interruption of services due to the economic situation is temporary, the development of the project continues, our motivation is intact and solutions exist and we will still be there in 2019 and after, whatever happens!

Further information will follow in the coming days. Thank you for your understanding and support.

#ReleaseTheOctopus

Sphearis & Dibatch

Oh ok thanks for the update. I don't know how to join the Telegram group considering there's no link anywhere. But is nice to know the project is alive and understand that the market has impacted each and every project out there.
Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

dibatch:
Dear community,

#ReleaseTheOctopus

Sphearis & Dibatch

Oh ok thanks for the update. I don't know how to join the Telegram group considering there's no link anywhere. But is nice to know the project is alive and understand that the market has impacted each and every project out there.

Ask on waves token related telegram; someone will forward it to you.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:32:48 PM

Hi, here is the link for Oceanlabs telegram group: https://t.me/Oceanlab_OCL

Kind regards,

Tyler.Durden

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:50:46 AM

DEAD...

Way ta go suckers... really thought OCL had it in them.. PPSH
Pascal Parvex

Activity: 578
Merit: 93

I once bet 100 Bitcoins on a 1:2 chance and lost.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 01:42:43 PM

DEAD...

Way ta go suckers... really thought OCL had it in them.. PPSH

They are still developping, they just had to take their web projects offline due to costs.

Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:08:00 AM

Lol told you suckers....

Man I wish I ran up and booted Sphearis in the nuts during his presentation in Amsterdam.....

Stupid ass wankers choke on a dick you thieving assholes...
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

I just hope there is a way to get ahold of the tokens on the wavesdrop.com address, I don't want the millions of tokens from two of my projects there to count as burnt.

Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:07:54 PM

I just hope there is a way to get ahold of the tokens on the wavesdrop.com address, I don't want the millions of tokens from two of my projects there to count as burnt.

They're completely useless unless somehow someone was able to revive and take over this thing
Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

Fabrice Distano is such a faggot
Hope he gets AIDS the cocksucking wanker....

A BIG FUCK YOU SPHEARIS SOME FRIEND YOU ARE TO YOUR BOY DIBATCH....

KEEP WORKING YOUR SHITTY CORPORATE JOB YOU STUPID BALD HEADED FUCK

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CRYPTO...

FUCKEN COMPLETE ASSHOLE

BELGIAN PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOU AND YOUR CHOCOLATE EATING COUNTRY....

WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALL THE ICO FUNDS YOU THIEVING CUNT!?!

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY A STUPID BALD HEADED PEDOPHILE FAGGOT!!!!!

CHOKE ON A DICK AND DIE
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:15:26 PM

Belgium is a country of failure.
This confirms it, again.
penoze
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:55:08 AM

They're completely useless unless somehow someone was able to revive and take over this thing

Its official declared to death, why should someone takeover this token if you can simply create another one on the wavesplatform

Tyler.Durden

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:01:50 PM

Its official declared to death, why should someone takeover this token if you can simply create another one on the wavesplatform

Not takeover the token.. they should share the code and whoever wanted to seriously do a take over a could do a burn swap process bla bla the usual thats happened with past projects..

I hope that sphrearis asshole gets raped
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 01:46:38 AM

I am not talking about the OCL token, but about two of my own token, that I sent to the Wavesdrop.com address for faucet use. There are still millions (around 4 million eFranken, which I otherwise sold all, except the reserve for me for financing the project, and around 12 million eKaulitz token, which also sold out, also except the reserve I hold) of my tokens there, and I would like to get the stock intended for faucet use back.

Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2020, 08:26:10 PM

You can now play with the $OCL Oceanlab token over at https://wavesplay.com. Login with a new seed where you deposit your play money or use Waves Keeper (desktop only). Just scroll through the available Waves token until you see the Oceanlab moniker with Logo.

Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 12:50:39 AM

Wavesdrop.com is online again!

There is still the problem of the fuel, Waves has to be deposited for the faucet to work.

In other news, https://WavesPlay.com still supports the Oceanlab token.

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:24:12 AM

are they collectible ?
Pascal Parvex

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 08:00:12 PM

are they collectible ?

What do you mean? WavesPlay works as intended, but the Wavesdrop.com faucet does not work because it is out of fuel. I sent like 0.042 Waves there, but it did not change the fuel displayed at Wavesdrop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: