Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

I just wanted to say great job everybody!!!  I/We know what a great job our CEO Marcus Andrade is doing with AML BitCoin.  I’m very excited about his vision and Game Changer attitude regarding this crypto currency!!!  This is my very favorite crypto and I cannot wait for our great future to commence on HitBTC and with News coming!  This is a great opportunity for all of us!  Time & Patience is needed going forward but the reward could be great!!!  IMO 🙏🙏 🇺🇸💪✅ 😀
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

Hi everyone,

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Is live now on HitBTC Exchange!!!  Exciting times!!!  👏👏👏

🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎
Unedreiconf

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:15:45 PM

This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each business item is one of the factors that can compete with other ideas for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

This ICO project has a good opportunity, from a good security system and aspect they want to realize this quality ICO product. From an experienced team and famous partners, this ICO became popular in the media. With their system that emphasizes security, KYC makes this project reliable, and of course, this product will be very useful for all of us. Hope this project is successful.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
AMLBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:36 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 06:29:43 PM by AMLBitcoin

We are excited to announce AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on one of the largest digital currency exchanges, HitBTC!

Start trading ABTC on HitBTC here: https://hitbtc.com/ABTC-to-BTC
CoreyDurh

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

Looks like a solid project, reading the whitepaper right now.. Curious how this one will end, good luck team !
PhillyWilly

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

https://i.imgur.com/MeOaQn2.png

We are excited to announce AML BitCoin Token (ABTC) is now listed on one of the largest digital currency exchanges, HitBTC!

AML BitCoin/ABTC-Let's legitimize this crypto market the right way!!!

AML BTC STYLE!

TIME & PATIENCE!!!  IMO ✌️
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

Congratulations AMLBitcoin on being listed on one of the trading sites with the worst reputations (http://bittrust.org/hitbtc) in the industry. How about getting listed on a credible exchange like Binance instead of a scam site ran by Russians that steals peoples funds and funnels their KYC docs to the dark web?

Please folks beware. Read the reviews, posts on Twitter and Reddit. Peoples' funds keep going missing on HitBTC, this is not a joke. Trade at your own risk.
DroidR17A

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

LOLZ! I decided it was time to dump my AML Bitcoin but I can't! The trading volume is so low because nobody wants to buy this (fill in the blank) coin.

Seriously, look at the 24Hr trading volume!

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

See: https://coinlib.io/coin/ABTC/AML+BitCoin

What a joke. Worst purchase I've ever made. I'll chalk it up to a learning experience.

PhillyWilly

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 01:35:23 PM by PhillyWilly

LOLZ! I decided it was time to dump my AML Bitcoin but I can't! The trading volume is so low because nobody wants to buy this (fill in the blank) coin.

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

What a joke. Worst purchase I've ever made. I'll chalk it up to a learning experience.

I'm sorry you feel that way!  To each their own!  TIME & PATIENCE is needed here!  Have you been on main chat to read Marcus's posts??  I'm assuming not, as I believe AML BitCoin has immense potential!!!  News will be coming out of the EU soon too!  Marcus Andrade is incredible with his vision and game changing to be crypto going forward!  LIKE I SAID, TIME & PATIENCE, as a lot is going on!  Continued government CLARITY WILL in our direction in terms On my way! compliancy, transparency and regulation will bode great for us!  We'll get there!!!  IMO

AML BitCoin/ABTC-
DroidR17A

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

I'm sorry you feel that way!  To each their own!  TIME & Patience is needed here!  Have you been on main chat to read Marcus's post??  I'm assuming not, as I believe AML BitCoin has immense potential!!!  News will be coming out of the EU soon too!  Marcus Andrade is incredible with his vision and game changing to be crypto going forward!  LIKE I SAID, TIME & PATIENCE, as a lot is going on!  Continued government CLARITY WILL in our direction in terms On my way! compliancy, transparency and regulation will bode great for us!  We'll get there!!!  IMO 😎

AML BitCoin/ABTC-🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎

My patience with this scam coin is up. From the beginning this project has been handled incredibly poorly - what apparent credibility there was early on has evaporated thanks to the constant stream of lies, delays and terrible market support. After the fiasco of the ICO do you really think people are going to want to submit KYC docs to a company that originally requested them via unencrypted email? AML BTC is now trading at $0.3463 with near zero trading volumes. Patience is a finite resource. I started as an ardent supporter like you (even posting daily updates on Twitter and other social media outlets), but have been severely burnt by this team and have turned from an advocate to a detractor (all of which has been set in motion by the AML Bitcoin team's actions). Also, whatever developments might be on the way could be crushed in a heartbeat if the SEC decides to investigate the legality of the AML Bitcoin ICO - which I can say with some authority, was not remotely compliant. AML BTC was sold as an investment (there is no "functional" token use), making it a security. How am I supposed to trust a company that has to date demonstrated nothing but incompetence and shady business practices?

If you believe in it so much, do me a favor and buy my ABTC on IDAX so that I can put this behind me and reinvest what little I can recoup into a coin like Stellar that just received the first crypto A rating.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 01:59:53 PM by PhillyWilly

Like I said, time and patience s paramount and needed here! 

First:     This is not a scam by any stretch of the imagination!!!   That term should not ven be brought 
             up!!!!         

Second: Alll tokens/coins have taken a beating in the last few months!

Third:    I'll admit this was a very long ICO and I understand the fatigue factor, but the potential is sky high
             my friend!

Fourth:  Stellar has big potential too, but is in the dog house price wise! 

Fifth:     I appreciate your cander but I completely disagree!  This token to be coin has a lot of compliancy                       
             considerations that have to be dealt with which is very time consuming!  I know you have been
             Here a long time but continued Time & Patience is really mandatory, as this project is a huge       
             Undertaking with ups and downs, twists and turns.  I  do understand where your coming from and
             If you decide to leave best of luck to you!

Sixth:    AML BitCoin #ABTC-Continued faith and belief will get us where we need to go with Marcus!

Andrade & Team at the helm!  Also Bernadette Tran is new to the Team and working on some   

projects for AML BitCoin!!!  Welcome & good luck B. 

AML BitCoin/ABTC-

Good luck Marcus & Team!!!   
PhillyWilly

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

A really good article regarding the EU!  IMO 😎

https://blocktribune.com/wild-west-crypto-market-should-be-regulated-says-uk-treasury-committee/

AML BitCoin/ABTC-👏👏👏
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

100% agree! No volume-lack of interest from investors. This is the only forum here among other "coins" that is full of "excited" investors who lost almost everything. Only SPAM and nothing but SPAM. Sick and tired of reading about ceo vision that does nothing to move "project" forward. Just worst investment i ever made. I will probably forward my complaint to SEC and FBI unless i get my hard earned money back from this fraudsters. Heck, they cant even post a date for exchanging this stupid worthless tolens to "coins". Do they even have anybody in the office working? Anyone from san Francisco area ?

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

I'm sorry you feel that way!  To each their own!  TIME & Patience is needed here!  Have you been on main chat to read Marcus's post??  I'm assuming not, as I believe AML BitCoin has immense potential!!!  News will be coming out of the EU soon too!  Marcus Andrade is incredible with his vision and game changing to be crypto going forward!  LIKE I SAID, TIME & PATIENCE, as a lot is going on!  Continued government CLARITY WILL in our direction in terms On my way! compliancy, transparency and regulation will bode great for us!  We'll get there!!!  IMO 😎

AML BitCoin/ABTC-🇺🇸💪🛡🌋🥇🙏🙏😎

My patience with this scam coin is up. From the beginning this project has been handled incredibly poorly - what apparent credibility there was early on has evaporated thanks to the constant stream of lies, delays and terrible market support. After the fiasco of the ICO do you really think people are going to want to submit KYC docs to a company that originally requested them via unencrypted email? AML BTC is now trading at $0.3463 with near zero trading volumes. Patience is a finite resource. I started as an ardent supporter like you (even posting daily updates on Twitter and other social media outlets), but have been severely burnt by this team and have turned from an advocate to a detractor (all of which has been set in motion by the AML Bitcoin team's actions). Also, whatever developments might be on the way could be crushed in a heartbeat if the SEC decides to investigate the legality of the AML Bitcoin ICO - which I can say with some authority, was not remotely compliant. AML BTC was sold as an investment (there is no "functional" token use), making it a security. How am I supposed to trust a company that has to date demonstrated nothing but incompetence and shady business practices?

If you believe in it so much, do me a favor and buy my ABTC on IDAX so that I can put this behind me and reinvest what little I can recoup into a coin like Stellar that just received the first crypto A rating.
orestrus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

Oh, just checked price of this fraud. Today "only" down 28% while all other cryptps on fire. Yeah, GrEAT job , Marcus!! I will give them one week to send me refund before i forward my complaint to SEC and FBI
orestrus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:05:19 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 10:45:23 PM by orestrus

I just wonder if that guy Marcus sleeps well at night knowing how many people he and his team defrauded.  Just disgusting!!! Seriously, guys, i as a stock and crypto investor read thousand deffirent forums. Ive NEVER seen "investors" praising their "Great" ceo with "vision" (LOL) at times when stock or coin fell like a rock on light volume (this is not related to sentiment in general, as of my writing cryptos doing very well, its just this scam keps falling (-30% today). What a GREAT job!!! This movements mean that people re SELLING whatever they can to amateur investors. May be 3-5 investors have light buy orders. There is simply NO interest from community in this "project" zero, nada. Its time to hold this people @ AML accountable for complete failure. What have they done to promote their project? This was designed to defraud investors right from the beginning.They missed all deadlines, even token exchange. What "vision" all this robo posters re talking about??!! Im under impression that they have one employee doing all this robo posting under different user names and other collecting $ from insofisticated investors. Vision my azz, Marcus. I will not this guy off the hook. I worked hard for my money and i will go all the way to hold him accountable!! One week before i forward my complains to authorities. To all new "investors"..please save your money and invest in something that has future. ETH , BTC, ADA..be careful with this feaud
orestrus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

I just wonder if that guy Marcus sleeps well at night knowing how many people he and his team defrauded.  Just disgusting!!! Seriously, guys, i as a stock and crypto investor read thousand deffirent forums. Ive NEVER seen "investors" praising their "Great" ceo with "vision" (LOL) at times when stock or coin fell like a rock on light volume (this is not related to sentiment in general, as of my writing cryptos doing very well, its just this scam keps falling (-30% today). What a GREAT job!!! This movements mean that people re SELLING whatever they can to amateur investors. May be 3-5 investors have light buy orders. There is simply NO interest from community in this "project" zero, nada. Its time to hold this people @ AML accountable for complete failure. What have they done to promote their project? This was designed to defraud investors right from the beginning.They missed all deadlines, even token exchange. What "vision" all this robo posters re talking about??!! Im under impression that they have one employee doing all this robo posting under different user names and other collecting $ from insofisticated investors. Vision my azz, Marcus. I will not this guy off the hook. I worked hard for my money and i will go all the way to hold him accountable!! One week before i forward my complains to authorities. To all new "investors"..please save your money and invest in something that has future. ETH , BTC, ADA..be careful with this feaud

This "project" should definate be investigated. I think American Greed will be interested in uncovering the truth. Marcus, i will NOT let you live luxury life at my expense. Mark my words
orestrus

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

I just wanted to say great job everybody!!!  I/We know what a great job our CEO Marcus Andrade is doing with AML BitCoin.  I’m very excited about his vision and Game Changer attitude regarding this crypto currency!!!  This is my very favorite crypto and I cannot wait for our great future to commence on HitBTC and with News coming!  This is a great opportunity for all of us!  Time & Patience is needed going forward but the reward could be great!!!  IMO 🙏🙏 🇺🇸💪✅ 😀

Yeah, GREAT JOB!! This fraud is dropping like a rock..Seriously , dude, i understand you working for aml..people re not that stupid. Enough already!
orestrus

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

EXCHANGE 24H VOLUME
HitBTC          IDAX
$ 515            $ 585

You and i should give fraud master,  Marcus, a chance to refund our money. If he doesnt co-operate, lets submit complaint to authorities.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: