Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

MUST READ!!

COINBASE & COMPLIANCY NOW!!??  I think SO!

https://www.ccn.com/coinbase-thinks-its-worth-8-billion/

This is great for AML/ABTC!!!

Check it out! 

Have a good one everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

Check out this video.

Big potential for Bitcoin anytime now! 

I wanted to share this for those interested.

https://pro.moneymappress.com/p/NVXBCL39/ENVXU4TA/?a=8&o=78742&s=118640&u=523523&l=2628152&r=MC2&vid=pKZz6G&g=0&h=true
John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:39:39 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

There are lots of hope with that project so we need to give them reasonable as you said, time will tell!
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Glad to see someone has patience and understands the hard work which the AML team is doing into releasing this coin into the eco world. Cool

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Marcus will Not speak to us at all, he's in hiding.
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
---I'm concerned and many others are too.
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?
WE ARE VERY VERY CONCERNED!

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁
David N. Salmon

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

WE ARE NOT KIDS BUT ADULTS WITH BRAINS! AND THE QUESTIONS BELOW FROM YOUR BOSS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED!

You're welcome the new chat too but not to promote the coin. We want people to openly discuss real issues and find a way to have NAC give us clear information about what's going on. There is a clear lack of transparency. We're being fooled around every time we ask serious questions they go unanswered. If you can help us answer serious questions and get NAC to give us a clear window into whats behind the scenes, that will be helpful.
--Phil, there is nothing on Gtihub 7 months into the project. NAC has not demonstrated a working AMLBITCOIN PROJECT in a video, news paper or at a conference of investors. nothing! Why should we believe it exists?
--Other team members listed in the white paper will not speak and their have never appeared interested in the project....from investors perspective. -----NAC's management has hidden itself from investors. That smells bad!
--NAC doesn't hold investor conferences. They don't hold any events for the community where we can meet and interact with them....NOTHING!
--Project has missed deadlines time and again and every time we ask for status the answer is ...Patience! Until when? Patience forever?
-- People's messages regarding these questions are deleted in chat and others are completely banned for asking real questions.
And a whole lot more. You can now see why investors like AM2018 are beginning to call this a fraud! It's NAC's poor management of the whole ICO that's led us to this point!
--They rejected my refund. And are not issuing any refunds but they can't address any real concerns we have. IS THIS AMLBITCOIN FOR REAL?

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

Found an interesting review couple of weeks ago of NAC from an ICO reviewer, don’t feel the need to post anything since Encon has the floor today,well done mate lol NAC GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIQBXT20klQ
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY UNTIL IT HAPPENS. YOU AND NAC ARE LAIR AND LIKE I PROMISED IN THE EMAIL TO THEM AND TO DAVID SALMON OVER PHONE CALL 1 HR AGO, WILL WILL LIVE UP TO MY PROMISE! AND DON'T CARE ABOUT STUPID LEGAL THREATS OF COURT ORDERS COMING FROM A LAW FIRM THAT'S TEAMED UP WITH SCAMMERS TO STEAL OUR MONEY----THE LAW IS OUR MY SIDE.

I WELCOME ANY COURT ORDERS B'SE THE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO HAVE A SAY IN COURT ON YOU NAC HAS STAGED TO STEAL OUR MONEY AND HID BEHIND THE LAW TO SHIELD THEM FROM THEFT!

DAVID SOLMON SHAME ON YOU! THE MAN SWORN TO PROTECT THE LAW, IS BEHIND AN ORIGINATION LIKE THIS! I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT TOO!

STOP AND STOP FOOLING US WITH THIS STALE PROJECT this thing! we have serious issues here that you're refusing to address! that make me MAD!

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:48:47 PM

Encon-I'm getting people together to buy a good chunk of your TOKENS!  CHILAX PLEASE!  😁😁

ECON, the following is my own personal thoughts and not said on behalf of NAC.  I called you to try to help you resolve the predicament you put yourself in.  You are the one who decided to take out a loan to purchase a product.  Although you have buyer's remorse, that does not create a duty on the part of NAC.  NAC consulted with professionals when they put together the AML terms and conditions and other policies and procedures.  Their legal obligations to you, or lack thereof, are based on how the token system was set up.  I have repeatedly advised you to talk to an attorney who could explain to you what obligations NAC has to you and what obligations they do not have to you.  Your posts have repeatedly shown confusion regarding this matter.  I cannot advise you which is why I often do not respond to your incessant angry posts.

You have now chosen to redirect your anger towards my firm.  My firm is well known for it's high ethics and I will let my reputation stand on it's own.  I will not be baited into a posting war with you.  If you decide to address these matters is a rational manner, you know how to contact me.
David I find it very unprofessional you have chosen to post personal information about Encon financial situation and any lawyer worth his salt would refrain from using personal attacks in public forum and trying to belittle an investor who gave you privileged information,I highly doubt you are legit and invite you to talk with your crime syndicate and REFUND OUR MONEY

The information I used came from this public forum.
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.
excellent result!!!

Never had a doubt really; and this was on the back of lack of marketing.  They didnt even have to try sell this, it sells itself.  I would hate to be without tokens right now knowing about this.  This is going to open 10x ICO, thats BIG!!!!!

I've never have had a doubt.... and believe this will sell itself once listed too and people are aware of the benefits of this coin!!!  Well said, AmmilionL!  👌👌👌

MORE CRAP! GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK AND HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY TIDE UP TOO!

NONSENSE: ATTORNEY DAVID SALMON ON THE PHONE CALL TODAY I ASKED YOU WHY THE PROJECT LEADERS LISTED IN THE WHITE PAPER ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO TALK?
Why they're not reachable by phone? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and they never present themselves IN ANY WAY as associated with AMLBITCOIN----BECAUSE THEY'RE FAKE PROFILES:

YOUR RESPONSE: "These people are not based in the united states, the organization is not base in the US!" Marcus Andraded is foreign? Really? Even foreign people have phone numbers.

TRUTH: NAC foundation if registered HERE IN THE US! and with your firm DAVID SALMON & ASSOCIATES, INC. as the agent! You heard that right, David's law firm is the agent----for scammers!

https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d&nt7=0

DAVID SALMON! YOU  LIED FOR NAC THROUGH OUR TEETH! just like NAC LIED TO INVESTORS BY PUTTING FAKE PROFILES OF PEOPLE IN THE WHITE PAPER , YOU'R YOUR'RE LYING FOR THEM THAT THEY'RE NOT IN THE US!

THIS IS AMAZING THAT AN ATTORNEY WITH A REPUTABLE LAW FIRM IS WILLING TO PUT HIS FIRM'S REPUTATION ON THE LINE TO TEAM UP WITH SCAMMERS THAT CREATED A FAKE PROFILES OF PEOPLE UNAFFILIATED WITH NAC TO SCAM INVESTORS

AMLBITCOIN IS SCAM! ITS SCAM OF THE CENTURY AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ACCEPTED BANKWIRES FROM INVESTORS:
ITS A FEDERAL CRIME TO USE THE FED SYSTEM IN CRIME TO STEAL FROM US!

SHAME ON YOUR DAVID SALMON! Shame on you! YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE LOCKED UP! WITH ALL NAC SCAMMERS!

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU SCAMMERS! I WAS SCAMMED IN AMLBITCOIN! BIG TIME!
I'M HEADED TO POLICE!
I find it very suspect that David Salmon office and NAC Foundation office are next door to each other in same building! Reading the business license posted above  Marcus and David share same building with offices next door.
David N. Salmon

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

60 million AML Tokens were issued during the ICO. The remaining tokens will be used for mergers, etc. We are currently not allowing mining for AML Tokens, although mining will be available once AML BitCoins are released.
excellent result!!!

Never had a doubt really; and this was on the back of lack of marketing.  They didnt even have to try sell this, it sells itself.  I would hate to be without tokens right now knowing about this.  This is going to open 10x ICO, thats BIG!!!!!

I've never have had a doubt.... and believe this will sell itself once listed too and people are aware of the benefits of this coin!!!  Well said, AmmilionL!  👌👌👌

NONSENSE: ATTORNEY DAVID SALMON ON THE PHONE CALL TODAY I ASKED YOU WHY THE PROJECT LEADERS LISTED IN THE WHITE PAPER ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO TALK?
Why they're not reachable by phone? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and they never present themselves IN ANY WAY as associated with AMLBITCOIN----BECAUSE THEY'RE FAKE PROFILES:

YOUR RESPONSE: "These people are not based in the united states, the organization is not base in the US!" Marcus Andraded is foreign? Really? Even foreign people have phone numbers.

TRUTH: NAC foundation if registered HERE IN THE US! and with your firm DAVID SALMON & ASSOCIATES, INC. as the agent! You heard that right, David's law firm is the agent----for scammers!

https://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=7oQeBDF6DA4qY%252bzTd3Wr8A%253d%253d&nt7=0

DAVID SALMON! YOU  LIED FOR NAC THROUGH OUR TEETH! just like NAC LIED TO INVESTORS BY PUTTING FAKE PROFILES OF PEOPLE IN THE WHITE PAPER , YOU'R YOUR'RE LYING FOR THEM THAT THEY'RE NOT IN THE US!

THIS IS AMAZING THAT AN ATTORNEY WITH A REPUTABLE LAW FIRM IS WILLING TO PUT HIS FIRM'S REPUTATION ON THE LINE TO TEAM UP WITH SCAMMERS THAT CREATED A FAKE PROFILES OF PEOPLE UNAFFILIATED WITH NAC TO SCAM INVESTORS

AMLBITCOIN IS SCAM! ITS SCAM OF THE CENTURY AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ACCEPTED BANKWIRES FROM INVESTORS:

SHAME ON YOUR DAVID SALMON! Shame on you! YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE LOCKED UP! WITH ALL NAC SCAMMERS!

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I WILL NOT REST UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU SCAMMERS! I WAS SCAMMED IN AMLBITCOIN! BIG TIME!
I'M HEADED TO POLICE!
I find it very suspect that David Salmon office and NAC Foundation office are next door to each other in same building!

ECON, I told you just the opposite.  I intentionally told you that NAC Foundation WAS a U.S. company.  I said that most scams are located outside the U.S. where U.S. Authorities cannot reach them, but NAC Foundation was located in the U.S.
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

AML Token Holder Update:

excellent result!!!

I'M HEADED TO POLICE!
I find it very suspect that David Salmon office and NAC Foundation office are next door to each other in same building!

ECON, I told you just the opposite.  I intentionally told you that NAC Foundation WAS a U.S. company.  I said that most scams are located outside the U.S. where U.S. Authorities cannot reach them, but NAC Foundation was located in the U.S.
David I invite you to our AML Investor Group https://discord.gg/PjsPzgb later this evening and perhaps you could answer some questions on NAC behalf and put our minds at rest,you obviously have insider knowledge and are familiar with everyone involved! We would welcome your input
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

I am also glad to see others as pumped about this project as I am! Positivity will reign. Ignore the haters that are trying to rip this project apart. We need to remain strong! Good things will happen to those who are patient.
Nice to read such messages that say with great confidence about the project and plans for the future. They inspire only confidence in the project and its future success. But often look the part, and according to critics, too, is beneficial for the development of the project. Time will tell.

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.
Encon1776

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:33:22 PM

It sure feels good to be in on a ground floor opportunity, but I realize ABTC has A LOT TO DO!!  So time and patience it is all I am going to say.

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP MARKETING A SCAM!!!!!
Mark25

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.
Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

You repeating the same message over and over again does nothing for you. No one here can help you! Contact NAC directly and take your problems here. There is no reason for you to harass everyone on this forum. It is uncalled for.

MARK SHUT UP!
I WILL REPEAT IT 1,000,000 TIMES!
NAC SCAMMED ME AND YOU'RE USING YOUR LAWYERS TO PROTECT YOU SCAMMERS!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

i WANT MY MONEY BACK! STOP ALL MARKETING A SCAM!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
You will realize you are wasting your time here. No one wants to hear your whining.
PhillyWilly

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

BRUTAL-That’s all I have to say! 

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

AML BYC/ABTC. 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡☝️🌋🌋🌋😀
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Mark25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

Mark, AS I SAID BEFORE. GET LOST!! YOU, PHILLY, THE SO CALLED LAWER, MELISSA, MARCUS ANDRADE ARE DONE WITH THIS SCAM!! WE ALL WHANT OUR MONEY BACK.

MARCUS ANDRADE, THEY SHOULD LOCK YOU UP FOR STEALING OUR MONEY. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!
Oh go cry me a river. You were the one that refuses a refund. You create your own problems. As they say, misery loves company.
Get a life!
Stealth8368

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:01:16 PM

Funny-One of your group posted Encon’s total tokens on main chat.  Talk about giving out private information!  Get real STEALTH!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

BRUTAL-That’s all I have to say! 

SCAM-GET REAL!!!!  🙄🙄🙄 😳😳😳

Verbiage Used Here-Completely uncalled for!!!  😳😳😳 🙄🙄🙄

Have a good one!!! 😎

AML BYC/ABTC. 🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡☝️🌋🌋🌋😀
Frillywilly the personal information I was referring to was that he took a loan out to buy the tokens and nothing to do with the amount! Frillywilly you haven’t seen Brutal yet but you will! Why would you reply to a message I sent David Salmon NAC solicitor when it has nothing to do with you? You messaged me 20 minutes ago regarding a deal we had for you to buy my tokens since your convinced this project is legitimate,me and the group decided to make you the offer knowing if you worked for NAC you would not buy the tokens you were so interested in! Making me an offer then answering a message that was directed at David Salmon NAC solicitor purposely to cause us to fall out before deal can be done! We have the information we were looking for you fool and NAC EMPLOYEE!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👌👌👌👌👌🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

WHICH PROJECT? WHICH TIME? WHICH TEAM? THERE IS NOTHING AND NO ONE OUT THER BUT A LIE!!

MARK, WE KNOW IT IS YOU AGAIN WITH THE FAKE ACCOUNTS!! STOP FOOLING PEOPLE..GET A LIVE!! YOU ARE DONE!!

MARCUS ANDRADE YOU ARE A SCAMMER!!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: