Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AML BitCoin Token Sale is now LIVE !  (Read 369811 times)
Mark25

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

GREAT ARTICLE AML SUPPORTERS:  Dealing with British regulated exchanges and KYC/AML compliancy could open up the floodgates of investment!!!  GREAT NEWS!!! 

https://www.ccn.com/british-cryptocurrency-trade-group-seeks-fca-oversight/

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

Another good article Phil, means that we are on the right track. Keep the good news coming! There is no cryptocurrency that is going to be fully regulated like AML Bitcoin.

Another Fake NAC SHILL ACCOUNT JACKCRUZ617
I will let readers make up there own mind,rather than filling thread up with his post history I will provide link for those interested in the TRUTH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2010420;sa=showPosts

What I want to know is what you are getting out of this? Just because someone is being positive or showing support you try to dig their name and reputation in the dirt. YOU CAN LOOK AT MY POST HISTORY. Do you know what you will see? I'll save you the trouble. Supporting AML since my account was opened! Do you want to know why? BECAUSE I BOUGHT INTO THIS PROJECT FOR THE SAME REASON WHY I AM STICKING BY THEM. You people really are sick in the head trying to have people join your CULT...oh i'm sorry, "group". Do people have legitimate questions? Yes. Are you people taking it too damn far? ABSOLUTELY. I don't like to get involved with this type of drama and shit but you people have gone far enough. Stay in your little group and move your conversations there. If being positive on the forum truly bothers you then IGNORE IT AND GO ELSEWHERE.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackCruz617

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

GREAT ARTICLE AML SUPPORTERS:  Dealing with British regulated exchanges and KYC/AML compliancy could open up the floodgates of investment!!!  GREAT NEWS!!! 

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

Another good article Phil, means that we are on the right track. Keep the good news coming! There is no cryptocurrency that is going to be fully regulated like AML Bitcoin.

I will let readers make up there own mind,rather than filling thread up with his post history I will provide link for those interested in the TRUTH

LMAO what have you been able to dig up, huh? You're exposing me?!?!?! wow I am so scared! So your proof that I am fake is because I have been a supporter of AML since I opened this account? wow stealth, you have some really hard evidence there. we all supported aml at some point because we all bought into it! asking questions is one thing but attacking people that have done nothing to you is a new low.
ModernReboot

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

What I want to know is what you are getting out of this? Just because someone is being positive or showing support you try to dig their name and reputation in the dirt. YOU CAN LOOK AT MY POST HISTORY. Do you know what you will see? I'll save you the trouble. Supporting AML since my account was opened! Do you want to know why? BECAUSE I BOUGHT INTO THIS PROJECT FOR THE SAME REASON WHY I AM STICKING BY THEM. You people really are sick in the head trying to have people join your CULT...oh i'm sorry, "group". Do people have legitimate questions? Yes. Are you people taking it too damn far? ABSOLUTELY. I don't like to get involved with this type of drama and shit but you people have gone far enough. Stay in your little group and move your conversations there. If being positive on the forum truly bothers you then IGNORE IT AND GO ELSEWHERE.

Mark, I think the point is there's a difference between being supportive and a regular pattern of simply posting hype and old, irrelevant articles, especially every time someone asks a question or raises a concern.

Just a reminder, there are several coins I know of with substantial AML/KYC compliance, and I'm sure many I've never heard of. There are multiple exchanges that already support government compliance regulation. Where is AML in all of this? Not trading, that's for sure. Whether it's even actually under development is a huge question, since 1) pretty much nobody outside this board is talking about it, 2) the founder is hiding from investors, 3) every time someone asks a question they get jumped by sock puppets, 4) when people want out they get the runaround, 5) when people get too shrill about feeling like they're being scammed, they get lawyers threats
Mark25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

Mark, I think the point is there's a difference between being supportive and a regular pattern of simply posting hype and old, irrelevant articles, especially every time someone asks a question or raises a concern.

Just a reminder, there are several coins I know of with substantial AML/KYC compliance, and I'm sure many I've never heard of. There are multiple exchanges that already support government compliance regulation. Where is AML in all of this? Not trading, that's for sure. Whether it's even actually under development is a huge question, since 1) pretty much nobody outside this board is talking about it, 2) the founder is hiding from investors, 3) every time someone asks a question they get jumped by sock puppets, 4) when people want out they get the runaround, 5) when people get too shrill about feeling like they're being scammed, they get lawyers threats

I understand all of that. And I apologize if I have ever jumped on anyone for having concerns. However, the same thing is happening now, just the other way around. My friends have been a part of projects that have taken MUCH MUCH longer than AML has and it wasn't a scam in the least. I feel like the word scam is just thrown about as if it was nothing when some of them truly don't even know what defines a scam. I truly believe in what AML has the potential of doing and while no one can tell the future, I have believed in this technology from the beginning. This was my gateway into cryptos if you will. I won't back down in supporting them no matter what. I will keep defending them because in reality, all of our money is on the line here and we cannot bash it to the point where the coins will be worthless by the time it hits the exchange. Do I think NAC is perfect? Absolutely not. But attacking me for having their back is ridiculous to say the least. 
Mark25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

LMAO what have you been able to dig up, huh? You're exposing me?!?!?! wow I am so scared! So your proof that I am fake is because I have been a supporter of AML since I opened this account? wow stealth, you have some really hard evidence there. we all supported aml at some point because we all bought into it! asking questions is one thing but attacking people that have done nothing to you is a new low.

MARK YOUR PATHETIC POSTING WITH SEVERAL ACCOUNTS. BEFORE THIS POST YOU POSTED SOMETHING SIMULAR 10 MIN BEFORE UNDER YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. TYPICAL NAC, EVERYTING IS FAKE!!
HA HA HA get a life!! I love how you really think I am able to orchestrate something like that. I love how you think I have all the time in the day to do all of this. Trust this, I don't waste my time dealing with the likes of you.
StephWP

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

Stealth, Now you are messing up with all the investors here in the group. You really do not want us against you. Leave all of these good people alone, we didnt do anything to you if you have differences with nac or aml get your stuff together and fix it, no need to mess up with everyone who does not share your opinion.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:52:51 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 05:03:53 PM by Stealth8368
Merited by LST123 (4)

GREAT ARTICLE AML SUPPORTERS:  Dealing with British regulated exchanges and KYC/AML compliancy could open up the floodgates of investment!!!  GREAT NEWS!!!  

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

I will answer you Mark, I am personally getting nothing out of this and I would be Mad to do this to a project I am financially invested in if I was not 100% sure that my concerns are legitimate! ModernReboot has answered your question elegantly so I will refer you to his post since he hit the nail on the head regarding your posts and fellow SOCK PUPPETS, It bothers me you and NAC SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS continue to look for unsuspecting investors to rope into this charade  and I will continue to speak up just like you continue to speak up in there defence! Over the past few days I stopped posting here and all that happened was frillywilly started pulling up old posts and trying to entice me to post, He really left me no choice with his abusive and disgusting name calling, You backed him up and now wonder why I’m here posting! At least I post the evidence all you post is articles about AML/KYC which has very little to do with this project directly,It took me exposing Phil here as a paid NAC SHILL to shut him up, I think the evidence speaks for itself,he claims to be involved in other crypto projects and stock and shares yet has no post history for anything but AML Bitcoin all starting around time of ICO! You are no better and I have no doubt you work for NAC, AM2018 called you out months ago the rest of us were just slow to notice, Slowdown was first to expose this Project and he’s now under an NDA from NAC as part of agreement to refund his money so in effect silencing him from telling the truth! If your reading this Slowdown we have not forgotten you. I Want Out of this and sooner NAC refunds my Investment the better for everyone concerned.
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

Stealth, Now you are messing up with all the investors here in the group. You really do not want us against you. Leave all of these good people alone, we didnt do anything to you if you have differences with nac or aml get your stuff together and fix it, no need to mess up with everyone who does not share your opinion.
What a load of Rubbish are you threatening me? I exposed NAC SHILLS nothing more,the same people who were posting vulgar messages to me here since days! I stopped posting here for 2 days and these horrible posts continued asking where is Steven your boss,where is the Liar ,bet he won’t reply, and now I do reply I’m messing with the Investors group! Let me tell you StephWP I have never responded to AML Bitcoin Investors everyone I post to is a NAC SHILL or SOCK PUPPETS spreading Lies
Mark25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

AML BTC/ABTC!!!!!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸💪💪🛡🛡🌋🌋👊👊😎👏👏👏

I will answer you Mark, I am personally getting nothing out of this and I would be Mad to do this to a project I am financially invested in if I was not 100% sure that my concerns are legitimate! ModernReboot has answered your question elegantly so I will refer you to his post since he hit the nail on the head regarding your posts and fellow SOCK PUPPETS, It bothers me you and NAC SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS continue to look for unsuspecting investors to rope into this sharada and I will continue to speak up just like you continue to speak up in there defence! Over the past few days I stopped posting here and all that happened was frillywilly started pulling up old posts and trying to entice me to post, He really left me no choice with his abusive and disgusting name calling, You backed him up and now wonder why I’m here posting! At least I post the evidence all you post is articles about AML/KYC which has very little to do with this project directly,It took me exposing Phil here as a paid NAC SHILL to shut him up, I think the evidence speaks for itself,he claims to be involved in other crypto projects and stock and shares yet has no post history for anything but AML Bitcoin all starting around time of ICO! You are no better and I have no doubt you work for NAC, AM2018 called you out months ago the rest of us were just slow to notice, Slowdown was first to expose this Project and he’s now under an NDA from NAC as part of agreement to refund his money so in effect silencing him from telling the truth! If your reading this Slowdown we have not forgotten you. I Want Out of this and sooner NAC refunds my Investment the better for everyone concerned.
I love that you group myself, Phil, and others as "sock puppets" or "shills". I am not attacking you for believing what you do. I am upset because you are not going about it the right way. I post articles about AML/KYC because it shows of the niche that AML will fill when it goes to exchange. I post that because everything else related to this project is behind the scenes until they announce the exchange dates! I think is as relevant as it can be. This forum is here to share things like this! Sloowdown was the same way, he attacked me for SHARING MY OPINION. NO ONE SAID YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME OPINION AS ME. But the fact that you want to call me fake is where I draw the line. No one is obligated to follow you and your "members" and just because I want no part of it doesn't make me fake. It makes me smart enough to not fall for your bullshit!  
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Would seem NAC supporters and SHILLS are continuing to post derogatory comments about those trying to enlighten AML Bitcoin ICO backers! I have had enough of this I will post what I believe to be proof of the sustained attack to discredit us by NAC and there SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS!
PHIL hope you can tune in I am about to expose you! As you all remember Phil has stated he does not work for NAC and is just an investor like rest of us,although every post he’s made on this forum has been to promote AML Bitcoin and account was setup around time of ICO. We all know how risky investing in ICO can be especially this one as Aten Coin was removed from exchange leaving investors high and dry with useless tokens for years,why would any normal person post everywhere possible during ICO for AML Bitcoin to encourage people to throw there money at this project you might ask,I’m sure nobody else acted in this way that is apart from paid NAC SHILLS!! I have taken a couple hours out tonight to group together PHILs posts from around the Internet,this is not all of them as there was just so many I lost interest and even reading his crap gives me a sore head! I will post some of what I found and let you make up your mind but I think it’s fair to say after seen the evidence only NAC SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS will post in his defence as I believe the evidence is so damaging! REMEMBER this PHIL is supposed to be a normal ICO Investors.
There have posts are from all over the Internet,there are more but there’s enough here to prove he’s NAC SHILL

Phil Essner says:
APRIL 25, 2018 AT 11:21 AM
This coin will be bigger than any of us thought if implemented by the US and goes worldwide. Limited supply and limitless demand. AML is both centralized and decentralized. About 25 days to go live on HitBTC exchange. Some of our representatives in congress is aware of the coin as well. Do your DD and GO AML!!!!

Phil Essner says:
This token will fly. Especially when considering current events going on in the world. You have to be compliant in order for cryptosporidium to go mainstream! AML Bitcoin is all of that and MoORE!!! This coin is going live in a few days. Do your DD. Good luck!!!!

Phil Essner says:
Last day to buy AML Bitcoin at the ICO price of $1.50. Good luck everyone!

Phil Essner says:
MARCH 13, 2018 AT 7:00 AM
Wow. Great coin with tons of potential once it hits the market in about 25 days! Go AML Bitcoin.

Phil Essner January 24, 2018 at 3:41 am
This AML Coin is going to do extremely well. It has so many advantages with (patent pending) technology. Right coin at the right time. Limited Supply/Limitless Demand. Do your DD. Go AML BitCoin!!!
Scam February 6, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Do not buy token.
This AML Coin is rebranded Aten Coin that was expelled in market.
And no one get a refund.

Comments

Phil Essner
Rich, I posted you and others I really like on AML telegram! Here we go!!

Phil Essner
GREAT REVIEw AGAIN!

Phil Essner
Last day to get AML Bitcoin at the ICO price of $1.50. So happy to see this token/coin go live! ADOPTION ADOPTION ADOPTION!!! Let's go......

Phil Essner
Hey Rich, do you believe the Fedcoin will have to use AML? I don’t like the Fedcoin at all, but with a patent pending will they and the treasury have to use it potentially? I’m torn on AML Token but as an investment it could potentially go insanely high. Thanks!

Phil Essner
This has potential of being HUGE!!! Go AML. Do your DD!!

Phil Essner

Nice job NFL. Political as usual! Go AML Bitcoin!!!

Phil Essner says:
MARCH 5, 2018 AT 2:04 AM
Patent pending!

Phil Essner says:
Incredible!!! Watch this closely. 21 days left. Do your DD!!

Phil Essner
This coin will be bigger than any of us thought if implemented by the US and goes worldwide. Limited supply and limitless demand. AML is both centralized and decentralized. About 25 days to go live on HitBTC exchange. Some of our representatives in congress is aware of the coin as well. Do your DD and GO AML!!!!

Phil EssnerFebruary 12, 2018 at 4:07 pm
Let's go AML!!!!!! This company has been doing there job!! Check ou their patent pending. Great stuff!!! Good luck to those that invest and to all!!

Phil EssnerFebruary 13, 2018 at 3:08 pm
AML Bitcoin.

February 13, 2018 at 3:

Let's go AML!!!!!! This company has been doing there job!! Check ou their patent pending. Great stuff!!! Good luck to those that invest and to all!!

Last day to get the ICO price of 1.50. Good luck!

Great review too!!
Aвтop - Phil Essner

This has unbelievable potential everyone!!! 🤑🤑🤑
Aвтop - Phil Essner

AML will be on HitBTC exchange. Do your DD. This will be HUGE!!!!!!! Great review!
Aвтop - Phil Essner

Phil Essner April 5, 2018 at
Check out: AML BitCoin symbol ABTC going live soon on HitBTC Exchange. First KYC/AML U.S. Patriot Act/Worldwide Compliant Coin with Biometrics. Also follows a whole host of other compliancy standards in the U.S. and around the world! Check it out!! Do your DD and read the whitepaper. New Era/First of Its Kind digital currency will help bring out cryptos from the shadows and into the mainstream!!! I believe continued massive interest will be paid into cryptos going forward as the stock market shows weakness. I'm in cryptos and the stock market, but I see blockchain and the better cryptocurrencies competing right alongside fiat currency one day and want to be in early! My O.P. Good luck everyone!!!

Phil Essner  3 months ago
Wow. Great coin with tons of potential once it hits the market in about 25 days! Go AML Bitcoin.

Phil Essner
Today is the last day to get the ICO price of $1.50. Good luck everyone!

Phil Essner
Do your DD. Great global potential in so many respects!

Phil Essner
Absolutely! Go AML

Phil is NAC We are NEGAN!!!

lotto56

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:09:56 PM by lotto56

I wonder if AML BITCOIN is a SECURITY? (PREMINED COINS I BELIEVE FALL UNDER THAT CATEGORY.) because if it is, that could explain the long delay in listing it on HITBTC. I've been wondering this for a while, just a thought.
Stealth8368

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Would seem NAC supporters and SHILLS are continuing to post derogatory comments about those trying to enlighten AML Bitcoin ICO backers! I have had enough of this I will post what I believe to be proof of the sustained attack to discredit us by NAC and there SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS!
PHIL hope you can tune in I am about to expose you! As you all remember Phil has stated he does not work for NAC and is just an investor like rest of us,although every post he’s made on this forum has been to promote AML Bitcoin and account was setup around time of ICO. We all know how risky investing in ICO can be especially this one as Aten Coin was removed from exchange leaving investors high and dry with useless tokens for years,why would any normal person post everywhere possible during ICO for AML Bitcoin to encourage people to throw there money at this project you might ask,I’m sure nobody else acted in this way that is apart from paid NAC SHILLS!! I have taken a couple hours out tonight to group together PHILs posts from around the Internet,this is not all of them as there was just so many I lost interest and even reading his crap gives me a sore head! I will post some of what I found and let you make up your mind but I think it’s fair to say after seen the evidence only NAC SHILLS and SOCK PUPPETS will post in his defence as I believe the evidence is so damaging! REMEMBER this PHIL is supposed to be a normal ICO Investors.
There have posts are from all over the Internet,there are more but there’s enough here to prove he’s NAC SHILL

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner says:
This token will fly. Especially when considering current events going on in the world. You have to be compliant in order for cryptosporidium to go mainstream! AML Bitcoin is all of that and MoORE!!! This coin is going live in a few days. Do your DD. Good luck!!!!

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner says:

This AML Coin is going to do extremely well. It has so many advantages with (patent pending) technology. Right coin at the right time. Limited Supply/Limitless Demand. Do your DD. Go AML BitCoin!!!
Do not buy token.
And no one get a refund.

Comments

Phil Essner

Phil Essner
GREAT REVIEw AGAIN!

Phil Essner
Last day to get AML Bitcoin at the ICO price of $1.50. So happy to see this token/coin go live! ADOPTION ADOPTION ADOPTION!!! Let's go......

Phil Essner
Hey Rich, do you believe the Fedcoin will have to use AML? I don’t like the Fedcoin at all, but with a patent pending will they and the treasury have to use it potentially? I’m torn on AML Token but as an investment it could potentially go insanely high. Thanks!

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner says:
Patent pending!

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner

AML Bitcoin.

February 13, 2018 at 3:

Great review too!!
Aвтop - Phil Essner

Aвтop - Phil Essner

AML will be on HitBTC exchange. Do your DD. This will be HUGE!!!!!!! Great review!
Aвтop - Phil Essner

Check out: AML BitCoin symbol ABTC going live soon on HitBTC Exchange. First KYC/AML U.S. Patriot Act/Worldwide Compliant Coin with Biometrics. Also follows a whole host of other compliancy standards in the U.S. and around the world! Check it out!! Do your DD and read the whitepaper. New Era/First of Its Kind digital currency will help bring out cryptos from the shadows and into the mainstream!!! I believe continued massive interest will be paid into cryptos going forward as the stock market shows weakness. I'm in cryptos and the stock market, but I see blockchain and the better cryptocurrencies competing right alongside fiat currency one day and want to be in early! My O.P. Good luck everyone!!!

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner
Absolutely! Go AML

Phil is NAC We are NEGAN!!!!

John Webber

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

Why would you all want this coin to speed up things and rush into an exchange when NAC clearly said it is not ready yet? Rome was not built in a day. Build the partnerships and make this as big as possible so when it does hit the exchange it can’t be overlooked!
AM2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

Why would you all want this coin to speed up things and rush into an exchange when NAC clearly said it is not ready yet? Rome was not built in a day. Build the partnerships and make this as big as possible so when it does hit the exchange it can’t be overlooked!

SPEED UP? ARE YOU NUTS FILLYWILLY? IT HAS BEEN 7 MONTHS NOW SINCE YOU PROMISED GETTING ON AN EXCHANGE!! THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!

HOW ABOUT RESPONDING TO WHAT STEALTH IS POSTING. ISTEAD OF HIDING NOW IN SILENCE NOW YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED BIG TIME AND POSTING WITH FAKE ACCOUNTS!!
Juan Perez2

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

I hate the fact that this forum isn't even a place to share ideas anymore. I joined this forum for intelligent discussion and the sharing of ideas. Instead everyone is bombarding and bullying each other. This really needs to stop. The harassment has gone far enough. Go back to your private group to defame and lie about AML and let this forum get back to the way it used to be.

Juan, Just to read that this coin is a SCAM in many other post is just ridiculous. All I see is that they want attention like a child throwing a tantrum.  Anyways, not here to fight I believe in aml , I believe we are going in the correct direction, crypto market is starting to turn around and better days will be ahead!
That is correct Steph AML is not a SCAM, we know that the team is doing a great job. We just need to be patient for this project to run through.

cortescompany777

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:36:48 AM

When will we hear from the team any numbers or dates?
JackCruz617

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

With a road or blinded eyes I can see a clear path.. I mean if we stick together which is something I will like to promote I can tell and foresee that we will be rewarded.

That's the spirit! Don't listen to the haters. They will all see once this coin is listed on the exchange and surpasses all of our expectations.

Cheers!
Totally agree with you. I think the best thing we can do is stick together and make sure that we are in good company with the people who really believe in AML.

Of course Brad we need to stick together as a team, there is no one that can change my mind. AML is the only crypto to be regulated from that start.
AndrewMathers96

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

Many people here are trying to state that I'm a fake account, but no worries you can say anything about me. I'm completely sure that I made the correct choice of investing in AML if you don't like my opinion it doesn't matter.

Just asked Marcus a question on the AMA. I am really glad he is doing this and taking steps toward being more transparent as a company. I hope big announcements are coming!
JackCruz617

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

HItBTC the worst exchange ! AML sold 60mil coins  I think everyone knows we deserved better exchange!!!!

AML BITCOIN IS A SCAM, THEY WILL NEVER HIT THE EXCHANGE, NOT EVEN A SCAMMING EXCHANGR AS HITBTC!!

You continue to harass the people on the forum that disagree with you. If you don't like what people are saying please do not continue to respond. I'm a real token holder that don't want to have anything to do with your drama
PhillyWilly

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:16:50 AM

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner says:

Do not buy token.
And no one get a refund.

Comments

Phil Essner

Phil Essner
GREAT REVIEw AGAIN!

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner says:
Patent pending!

Phil Essner says:

Phil Essner

AML Bitcoin.

February 13, 2018 at 3:

Great review too!!
Aвтop - Phil Essner

Aвтop - Phil Essner

Aвтop - Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner

Phil Essner
Absolutely! Go AML

Phil is NAC We are NEGAN!!!!

Stealth-Steven Liar, Liar-This is all you have......  That's it!!!!  Are you kidding me.....  This is your so-called damming evidence!!!!!  I have many more posts than that out there.  Again you have not done you're job to the fullest.  Of course those are my posts and a lot of them were posted to U-Tube Reviews that I watched and really liked regarding AML BTC.  I love this coin, as it's by far my favorite, and I believe has the most potential of any coin I own.  I get out the awareness all the time where and whenever I can regarding AML BTC.  ABTC is a GREAT CRYPTOCURRENCY, with a great leader, great team, experienced, been in the space for years, know what they are doing, and that's that!!!  Steven-You liked it a lot too, until you became negative naysayer!  I frankly don't give a SHIT or RATS ASS what you do, or think! I own many coins and this one is my favorite because it is UNIQUE, NEW ERA, FIRST OF ITS KIND, SCALABLE, WORLDWIDE etcetera...  I love posting about my favorite token AML/ABTC.  This coin has HUGE POTENTIAL and will take off someday, in my opinion!!   In my posts I use: My opinion, do your DD, I think, potential etcetera.  I absolutely love to get out the AWARENESS of this ABTC coin and will continue to do so.  You on the other hand:  LIE, NAYSAYER, DEROGATORY, INSULTING, VULGAR, DEFAMATORY LANGUAGE AGAINST ME, THREATENING STATEMENT, NEGATIVE, and GOD only knows what else.....  You are embarrassing yourself, your group, AML, and other purchasers.  Steven-I just cannot stoop to your level of ineptness.  You try to turn everything around, but it just doesn't work.  Your feverish groupies do the same too!  I actually feel sorry for you and hope you can get out of your funk one day.  The hole you've dug yourself just keeps getting deeper and deeper, every time you and your cohorts post anything.  You're the one who got a hold of me first and started this and your own demise.  You have no one to blame but yourself.  I brought you your 🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼 just in case you throw another fit!  

steven- You're certainly not the judge, jury and executioner here!  I know you'd like to think you are but you're the joker causing discord in main chat, and here.  Who's the one that got kicked out for no more than bad behavior and being butt hurt!  I want to purchase more tokens through legit channels, so I'm patiently waiting for someone to offer, just like I'm waiting patiently until AML/ABTC goes live.  I cannot believe that being a fellow token purchaser such as yourself, you show, so much distain for me.  I must really get under your skin.  WHY?Huh?  DOES MY COMPLETE POSITIVITY RUIN YOUR PLANS to bring down the house?  What are you really trying to accomplish here??  I'm just a fellow token purchaser just like yourself, but you and your crew make me out to be the complete opposite of what I say.  It's laughable and deplorable amongst others...  

I'm s so sad you have nothing better to do than call se mischief and spread utter nonesense!  GET A LIFE!!!!!!

TO THE REAL AML BTC COMMUNITY SUPPORTERS- KEEP THE FAITH AND POSITIVITY BECAUSE THATS WHATS NEEDED AT THIS JUNCTURE!  REMEMBER-ITS NOT WHERE WE ARE, BUT WHERE WE'RE GOING.  MARCUS AND THE TEAM WILL LEAD US THERE!  mY O/P and TAKE!! 😀

Go AML BTC/ABTC  🇱🇷🇱🇷💪💪🛡🛡🥇🥇🌋🌋🌋😎
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: