Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239043 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:21:07 AM

Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

of course you can .it's not final result

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

i search it again you just submit today?

no, I registered when it was published on the day the google format was published for registration, I think if I'm not wrong two weks ago

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

Thank you very much! I already submitted my form and entered my new wallet address of v1.1.1.2 version! Cheesy

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

no, I registered when it was published on the day the google format was published for registration, I think if I'm not wrong two weks ago

@ideaupdater looks like updating the form with promotion art link is changing the timestamp. I see the same issue with my submit. I registered the first day (11/19) but the timestamp shows 12/01 when I updated the form with my link.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

hi ideaupdater
i joined twitter promote bounty in the first day
are there a extra bounty for those who keeps first airdrop? i missed the second airdrop
rahmatrf331

Activity: 588
Merit: 12

https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

hi ideaupdater
are there a extra bounty for those who keeps first airdrop? i missed the second airdrop

how about me, I just joined the airdrop of gifts. if I can get a gift also on the distribution of tokens? what about you who have participated aidrop the first and second? Good luck Dev

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:03:40 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 01:28:06 PM by teosanru

hi ideaupdater

how about me, I just joined the airdrop of gifts. if I can get a gift also on the distribution of tokens? what about you who have participated aidrop the first and second? Good luck Dev

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the etherum network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the ethernet network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

You are right, just checked the temp spreadsheet (damn, it's almost 1400 submits!). Over 400 people put their ETH address or no address at all - should be instantly banned. The rest should be thoroughly checked for valid accounts. @ideaupdater if you need help checking this much submits, please tell us, I'm sure a lot of supporters are willing to help.
mr.mohamed

Activity: 182
Merit: 103

صلو عليه

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

hello
i joined for airdrop and promotion bounty
my links inside this tweet : here
my wallet address is : MKyBpxnVYyxvwVXHUkPmbVefMTcYRcmXN2
good luck , thanks so much

لا الة الا الله محمد رسول الله
ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

@ideaupdater looks like updating the form with promotion art link is changing the timestamp. I see the same issue with my submit. I registered the first day (11/19) but the timestamp shows 12/01 when I updated the form with my link.

yeah, i found this problem .

ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the ethernet network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

You are right, just checked the temp spreadsheet (damn, it's almost 1400 submits!). Over 400 people put their ETH address or no address at all - should be instantly banned. The rest should be thoroughly checked for valid accounts. @ideaupdater if you need help checking this much submits, please tell us, I'm sure a lot of supporters are willing to help.

thanks so much ,we will confirm it .

krun4

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Still got my Signature, hope that I will receive Airdrop.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 04:09:59 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:27:22 PM by wwzsocki

"We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)"

What exactly is a special contribution? Please explain what you expect to be eligible.

There is no clear requirement for special contribution,just do what you can do as much as possible,and what you do will voting by community. five winners will get bounty.

Where to submit contribution proofs?

I have finally downloaded wallet to other computer and now I am staking again. Please tell me how long wallet should be open for a stake?

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the etherum network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

If they don't even know that than there is no point in including them in the airdrop anyway. The dev should just let them all apply than check all the IP addresses and just ban all the multiple account people. 1400 people is going to take ideaupdater a long time to work through the list also though.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

hi ideaupdater

If they don't even know that than there is no point in including them in the airdrop anyway. The dev should just let them all apply than check all the IP addresses and just ban all the multiple account people. 1400 people is going to take ideaupdater a long time to work through the list also though.
Yes, they have to be excluded without any chance to re-apply. These users are just airdrop hunters and won't take care about this coin. They don't even took the time to read the OP.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

It's my first attempt to join some POS based currency.
Good luck to all participants and thanks for a chance.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

hi ideaupdater

Hahaha dumb airdrop hunters submitted ethereum address for MTNC airdrop. That's funny
krun4

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:10:58 AM

I wonder why my MTNC wallet balance was 0..

I was waiting all day for wallet to sync. I participated in Airdrop 1, spread the word on socials, wore signature for 3 weeks and still, not even a penny.

When trying to contact devs on private message to sort this out got no response, this is quite unprofessional in my opinion ...
fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

I wonder why my MTNC wallet balance was 0..

I was waiting all day for wallet to sync. I participated in Airdrop 1, spread the word on socials, wore signature for 3 weeks and still, not even a penny.

When trying to contact devs on private message to sort this out got no response, this is quite unprofessional in my opinion ...

U did participated in airdrop1? Why only mention the problem right now? Airdrop 1 was finished long ago. Did u check the spreadsheet to see whats wrong? Or maybe u cant join airdrop 1 because you are newbie rank?

Smile
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:52 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:55:53 AM by DU3O

I think on your next airdrops, if there will more coming.. I strongly suggest that It would be nice and clean if you create a separate thread for Airdrop/Bounty.

For Example (ANN| AIRDROP|BOUNTY| OPEN NOW| MTNC Dark Send & Masternode Economy)

Then all the participants will report on that thread what they've done for each week.

For example:

Signature Airdrop
Week 1
Number of activities:
When Started: 120
When week ended: 130

Twitter Airdrop
Twitter Profile Link:
# of followers:

Week 1
Twitter Retweeted Links:

Promotion Airdrop
Links of my repost.

With this, you can monitor the real active participants and real supporters of MTCN. You can monitor if they are doing the right job.

Updating and filling up again the Airdrop form is also a good way, but will result of many duplicate contents. And with that I hope that our earnings will not be affected.

P.S. Just to give you my report Smiley

I registered again on 3rd airdrop google form and I have the same answer when I joined on November 22.
Except that I added promotion link (my reposts). Now I have 2 entries on the spreadsheet, but same info.

For twitter: I always retweeting your tweets everyday and you retweeted one of them..
https://twitter.com/jfski143/status/936180907609751553

For signature: When I joined on November 22, I already wear the MTCN signature, and proud of it.
My total activity when I started was only 106. And now I its already 168
Emmaemir2020

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Hope is not too late to join the bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: