Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:24:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Masternodecoin ░▉▉▉ Multiple Privacy Center Platform  (Read 239042 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Hello members .

I would need a block explorer Api for MTNC. Can anyone program that?

It IS already "programmed". The block explorer software i am using would support providing an API but I deactivated it.

I don't have a server to host the explorer. It is running on my private computer at home.
Neither the PC nor the internet connection would allow tons of requests by many users running their scripts on an API. It would just break down the explorer.
As soon as it is running on a VPS, I will activate the API.

Hey snodo, so what's stopping you from running the explorer on VPS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

hi
does it twitter bounty for third airdrop was only a myth?
Scooter32

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:02 PM

Hello members .

It IS already "programmed". The block explorer software i am using would support providing an API but I deactivated it.

I don't have a server to host the explorer. It is running on my private computer at home.
Neither the PC nor the internet connection would allow tons of requests by many users running their scripts on an API. It would just break down the explorer.

A vps costs money.
Should the users do everything ?
What are the devs doing?
The only thing they have done so far is a wallet update And a bit of bounty paid.

Sorry for the negative but that is my opinion

dumedoibct26

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:32 AM

It went up nicely indeed. And that in the face of Bitcoin price weakness.
Everything will be ok and most of altcoins will be fly to the Moon again, once more time. Don't worry about those recent movements.
lamgiauvoibct

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Everything will be ok and most of altcoins will be fly to the Moon again, once more time. Don't worry about those recent movements.
It is likely that you are very very optimistic about short-term price of altcoins.
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

today launched together with sth2017 node MTNC

Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and get 300 coins https://www.reddit.com/r/Masternodecoins
What should I do in order to get 300 MTNC? Thanks.

Today the contest of active members  channel reddit.com/r/Masternodecoins is over

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
chimsolotrading

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

It is likely that you are very very optimistic about short-term price of altcoins.
I am optimistic in both short-term and long-term about altcoins' price.
snodo

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:31:09 AM by snodo

Hello members .

There are several reasons.

"No one needs a better explorer"
ideaupdater once told that while there was a discussion about implementing the new explorer.
Some users disagreed, so I continued building it up.
When I was done with all my effort and the explorer was running, most people didn't see a benefit in it.
I asked for some ideas to improve it - no answers.
I had an idea on my own: Insert the total number of running masternodes, so I implemented this.
I told about this new feature and asked again for some ideas to improve it - again no answers. Seems like dev was right, so why should I put in even more effort?
We have a working explorer now Wink

Dev is more and more inactive
In the beginning of this project ideaupdater was online like 24/7. Airdrops were processed fast. He gave support in Slack. When someone had a question, he helped.
Now he posts in thread every few days. Airdrop payments get delayed again and again. In Slack he just posts to request votes or spread promo links. When someone needs help he mostly just refers to the guides.

Bad mannered people in community
Many of those who wanted a working explorer offered to donate as soon as it is online. There were about 20 of them (ANN, Slack, even by PM).
So far I got only 2 payments with unknown origin - might be donations. Only 2 out of 20.
Don't missunderstand:
- I don't complain that no one is donating. In fact 2 donations out of a small community like this is pretty much.
- I complain about many guys who just don't keep their own promises.
If you don't want to donate, don't offer it! No problem.
But IF you offer, then DO it.
It's really not a nice behavior to break promises and I hate supporting those kind of people with my work. They just don't deserve it.

Bad mannered people in community Part II
See all those "When will airdrop be paid" or "Is airdrop still open?" posts.
People just ask, ask, ask but if someone needs help, he is lost in space.
Look at cygan for example. He is asking for help to setup a 2nd masternode for many days now. As far as I know it is still not working perfectly and no one of the >100 masternode owners helps. There are many guys with 2 masternodes. Please help cygan!

Costs
I would have to invest money for a vps and time into setting it up again. I just don't want to waste that effort into something no one really needs.
Don't forget: There is a working explorer and it's running fine even on my home computer Wink

Strange (bounty) priorities
The real success of a project is about a working product not about the promotion.
Promotion is needed - in crypto world even more than anywhere else. But the underlying product is much more important.

My technical work:
The way I supported MTNC was to help people setting up the software on Debian and Raspi and to install a working block explorer.
What I got for that: A deal that ideaupdater wanted to give me 1000 MTNC / months for 1 year resulting in 12k MTNC.
What I really got so far: 2 payments (in 5 months.. i have to request ideaupdater, otherwise he always forgets it). One with 1000 MTNC, one with 1500 (he gave me 50% bonus one time). => 2500 MTNC for tech help

My "promo" work:
I was very active in ANN thread and Slack for a long time to promote the coin, to answer questions about airdrops, to help people with their problems. I retweeted many (nearly all) posts of ideaupdater.
What I got for that: 2000 MTNC for "most conributive during 3rd round airdrop" + 2000 MTNC for "most conributive during 4th round airdrop" + 300 MTNC for twitter bounty. => 4300 MTNC for promotion

In my opinion technical issues must be rewarded much higher than promo.

Then I see all those promo bountys..
- 150k for "being a supporter" who is AbsoluteT
When did he do hist last post (I don't mean some one-liner price talk, I mean SUPPORTIVE post)? When did he really HELP on slack - not just pointing to the guides and to wait for other people who can really GIVE help? So.. what is a "supporter" even doing? He spreads the word MTNC.. oh, promo again.. OK Sad
The guys who REALLY support by trying to answer all questions and creating helpful content are sth2017, sud, Scooter32, seyola89 and maybe some others I forgot.
What do they get? Some of them "2000 MTNC for being most conributive during airdrop" - others get nothing.. But AbsoluteT gets 150k? I don't say AbsoluteT did nothing for MTNC. But what I say: Others do more, but AbsoluteT gets 75 times rewarded. Imbalanced!

- 10k / member / months for a promoter in a certain language
In fact there already is an ANN thread in german section by Scooter32.
Now some "german" guy wwzsocki who doesn't even speak german is doing this bounty for german community. He even doesn't really know what he is doing, he started an ANN thread in common section instead of german section. Some parts are not translated to german language but they are dutch.. wtf?! And what is the promotion now? Just posting some links in duped ANN thread which is located in the wrong forum section is no promo.

TL/DR
Sorry for this long post.
The key fact is:
I am not convinced of this project as I was a few months ago, so I reduced my effort.
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

The price of Masternodecoin seems to be rising slowly. I don't know if I'm right, and its potential should be more than just a little bit.
sud

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

Hello members .

ideaupdater once told that while there was a discussion about implementing the new explorer.
When I was done with all my effort and the explorer was running, most people didn't see a benefit in it.
I had an idea on my own: Insert the total number of running masternodes, so I implemented this.
I told about this new feature and asked again for some ideas to improve it - again no answers. Seems like dev was right, so why should I put in even more effort?

In the beginning of this project ideaupdater was online like 24/7. Airdrops were processed fast. He gave support in Slack. When someone had a question, he helped.
Now he posts in thread every few days. Airdrop payments get delayed again and again. In Slack he just posts to request votes or spread promo links. When someone needs help he mostly just refers to the guides.

Many of those who wanted a working explorer offered to donate as soon as it is online. There were about 20 of them (ANN, Slack, even by PM).
So far I got only 2 payments with unknown origin - might be donations. Only 2 out of 20.
Don't missunderstand:
- I don't complain that no one is donating. In fact 2 donations out of a small community like this is pretty much.
It's really not a nice behavior to break promises and I hate supporting those kind of people with my work. They just don't deserve it.

Look at cygan for example. He is asking for help to setup a 2nd masternode for many days now. As far as I know it is still not working perfectly and no one of the >100 masternode owners helps. There are many guys with 2 masternodes. Please help cygan!

Costs
I would have to invest money for a vps and time into setting it up again. I just don't want to waste that effort into something no one really needs.
Don't forget: There is a working explorer and it's running fine even on my home computer Wink

The real success of a project is about a working product not about the promotion.
Promotion is needed - in crypto world even more than anywhere else. But the underlying product is much more important.

My technical work:
The way I supported MTNC was to help people setting up the software on Debian and Raspi and to install a working block explorer.
What I got for that: A deal that ideaupdater wanted to give me 1000 MTNC / months for 1 year resulting in 12k MTNC.
What I really got so far: 2 payments (in 5 months.. i have to request ideaupdater, otherwise he always forgets it). One with 1000 MTNC, one with 1500 (he gave me 50% bonus one time). => 2500 MTNC for tech help

My "promo" work:
I was very active in ANN thread and Slack for a long time to promote the coin, to answer questions about airdrops, to help people with their problems. I retweeted many (nearly all) posts of ideaupdater.
What I got for that: 2000 MTNC for "most conributive during 3rd round airdrop" + 2000 MTNC for "most conributive during 4th round airdrop" + 300 MTNC for twitter bounty. => 4300 MTNC for promotion

When did he do hist last post (I don't mean some one-liner price talk, I mean SUPPORTIVE post)? When did he really HELP on slack - not just pointing to the guides and to wait for other people who can really GIVE help? So.. what is a "supporter" even doing? He spreads the word MTNC.. oh, promo again.. OK Sad
The guys who REALLY support by trying to answer all questions and creating helpful content are sth2017, sud, Scooter32, seyola89 and maybe some others I forgot.
What do they get? Some of them "2000 MTNC for being most conributive during airdrop" - others get nothing.. But AbsoluteT gets 150k? I don't say AbsoluteT did nothing for MTNC. But what I say: Others do more, but AbsoluteT gets 75 times rewarded. Imbalanced!

Now some "german" guy wwzsocki who doesn't even speak german is doing this bounty for german community. He even doesn't really know what he is doing, he started an ANN thread in common section instead of german section. Some parts are not translated to german language but they are dutch.. wtf?! And what is the promotion now? Just posting some links in duped ANN thread which is located in the wrong forum section is no promo.

TL/DR
The key fact is:
I am not convinced of this project as I was a few months ago, so I reduced my effort.

Thanks for this long post. I feel you mate, and agree with most of the things you mentioned. Things are not loking good atm.

PS. I hope ideapudater is busy working on new version of wallet, but the fact is one person can't do all the things - development, bounty, merketing.
ideaupdater (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

Hello members .

Don't missunderstand:

Costs

My technical work:

My "promo" work:

TL/DR
The key fact is:

hi snodo, sometimes i forget sth because of many things around me ,so  don't hesitate to remind me directly if i'm miss sth or do sth wrong . pm me with address please.

explorer is fine with your hard work , and if you wanna transfer data to VPS , i can sponsor you.

we established  a promotion team with reward 10000MTNC/ MONTH / MEMBER , actually almost all strong supporters have already got reward , AbsoluteT is so busy so maybe he really have no time so we establish a new team for promoting MTNC .

i should say sorry again about transfer bounty , i have do it when i have time every day ,our team have our own job and our team continue to develop MTNC follow our roadmap at same time , i can make sure we can keep up with our schedule .

cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 7657

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

there is something right in the whole assertions of snodo...  Roll Eyes

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

I'm surprised at this conversation, guys. are you trying to influence the price in this way? there is no other channel to discuss the issue?
developers are busy with work, rather than asking for a relationship. who will help to calculate the bounty Huh? let me? you just do what you whine here, rarely appearing.
I live where there is war, and I do not whine. I silently wait for the reward for the promo.

let's work together. there are different chats and on reddit - in a personal issue to discuss problems or create a chat separately
We will soon launch a bot that will probably help in the next airdrop. I'm testing. there are more ideas

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
soulrider4evr
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

Hey - for coins that are stuck in 'staking' - when do those become available? I'm trying to send coins from my total but the 'staking' coins seem to be locked??
sud

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:05:24 PM

I'm surprised at this conversation, guys. are you trying to influence the price in this way? there is no other channel to discuss the issue?
developers are busy with work, rather than asking for a relationship. who will help to calculate the bounty Huh? let me? you just do what you whine here, rarely appearing.
I live where there is war, and I do not whine. I silently wait for the reward for the promo.

let's work together. there are different chats and on reddit - in a personal issue to discuss problems or create a chat separately
We will soon launch a bot that will probably help in the next airdrop. I'm testing. there are more ideas

It's not whining. This are our (early supporters) legit concerns and unfortunately I don't see any other channel to do it, because I don't use Slack (too much spam and scam bots) and Reddit isn't a good place to post it also. I'd like to have an official MTNC telegram group since it is the best way to communicate.

Glad to hear you are working on bot, I had no idea about it. Great news.

LOL at price influence Wink I don't think it is possible to change MTNC price with a bitcointalk post.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

@snodo I hope you get compensated in the way that's expected for your continued support and launching a functional block explorer which at the very early stage was pivotal to this project as there was none that worked. Not an active member in this thread but been a supporter of the project since the very early days. I was one of the first around to invest in a node when Dev required funds to list on cryptopia. To date still running my nodes and have kept an eye on progress in this channel.

@Ideaupdater its important that you identify true supporters of your project and compensate those that go over and above whats required in the fashion that's expected.

Any project is only successful based on the community that supports it, if you starting to lose key members of your community more normally follow, yes they can be replaced but the feel of the community changes altogether, so its important that you keep the guys motivated and engaged.

In hindsight still the best Masternode I have owned to date, this is an extremely undervalued node for what's its worth. I have gone through many neoscrypt nodes recently but non compare to the ease of use and reliable network as showcased in this node, so for that I commend you @Ideaupdater for an excellent product. Being a POS only node might not seem so popular and also the amount of collateral might seem high for some but truth be told is well worth it, heck at this price is still a steal.

110 nodes online and MN block reward still pays out 24 coins every 2 hours, difficulty retargeting is the best I've come across and it scales really well.

Thanks just my 2 cents from an unbiased perspective.

snodo

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

Price influence is the first thought which comes to mind when reading this? Really? Did you even read and understand the post?

ideaupdater was busy in the beginning of this project too but he took that time to be available in ANN. I hope it will be like that again Wink
No whining at all. I really ask myself if you have read my post.
I also complained about all those guys who just ask for airdrop date.

I just pointed out some things which are moving in the wrong direction.
These things lead to unsatisfied people - I am not the only one as you can see in some posts who agree to mine.
We have to talk about it to sort things out. It's about all of us to improve things.
There is no other channel and there is no need for another channel.

Really a good idea. I don't know any other airdrop campaign with a feature like this - would be unique to this project.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:27:14 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 03:04:58 AM by wwzsocki

If you are accusing me better to have some proofs. You don't know me. You don't know who I am.

You said, "guy wwzsocki who doesn't even speak german is doing this bounty for german community" - are you sure?
I am Masternodecoin supporter and hodler from the second airdrop, speaking fluently in 5 languages, always active in all channels, this is why dev will and is working with me to promote Masternodecoin.

You have pointed this out in sub-thread that some of the text was in Dutch. This is already corrected and I sent you thanks for that.

Scooter32 thread in German subforum is not an official Masternodecoin thread. That was discussed with Dev.

One thing about me and my work in your post is true. That I have posted in the wrong forum section.
Already corrected and announcement added. Everybody makes mistakes.

There is a lot of work that people like me are doing for Masternodecoin about which you have no idea.

To sum up I haven't received any reward for my work as for now !!!!
I hope knowing this will make your day better.

I see that you value your work very much. It's a shame that you do not appreciate the work of others.

lamlaicuocdoi

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

Price influence is the first thought which comes to mind when reading this? Really? Did you even read and understand the post?

ideaupdater was busy in the beginning of this project too but he took that time to be available in ANN. I hope it will be like that again Wink
No whining at all. I really ask myself if you have read my post.
I also complained about all those guys who just ask for airdrop date.

I just pointed out some things which are moving in the wrong direction.
These things lead to unsatisfied people - I am not the only one as you can see in some posts who agree to mine.
We have to talk about it to sort things out. It's about all of us to improve things.
There is no other channel and there is no need for another channel.

Really a good idea. I don't know any other airdrop campaign with a feature like this - would be unique to this project.
STRAKS project have used bots very efficiently in the Discord channel.
snodo

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

If you are accusing me better to have some proofs. You don't know me. You don't know who I am.

You said, "guy wwzsocki who doesn't even speak german is doing this bounty for german community" - are you sure?

Not even one single sentence is written in correct german language.
Yes, I AM sure that you don't speak german without knowing you because I can read.
All of the german users here can confirm that.

I am Masternodecoin supporter and hodler from the second airdrop, speaking fluently in 5 languages, always active in all channels, this is why dev will and is working with me to promote Masternodecoin.
Might all be true.
Your german thread is just a mess and doesn't help MTNC in any way but it damages the image of this coin. (Just my opinion)

You have pointed this out in sub-thread that some of the text was in Dutch. This is already corrected and I sent you thanks for that.
Wasn't me - it was Scooter32 who told you about that.
This is not even what I mean. I mean that every "german" sentence in your posts isn't written in correct german language.
Just to give an example for everyone, there are sentences like: "We bounty have for you if you here target" (not only the order of the words is wrong, even wrong words are used)

Scooter32 thread in German subforum is not an official Masternodecoin thread. That was discussed with Dev.
The thread of Scooter32 used to be the official german ANN thread. ideaupdater knew about that thread but I think he just forgot it.
I don't have another explanation why ideaupdater offered the bounty for a german thread.
You might not have known about the german thread - OK - that was not your fault.
YOUR fault was to apply for the GERMAN bounty if you don't even speak german.

There is a lot of work that people like me are doing for Masternodecoin about which you have no idea.
I don't say you don't do any work.
I just say the result is not as it should be. There should be a good german ANN thread (as the one of Scooter32 already was) instead of a bad google-translated advertising campaign.

To sum up I haven't received any reward for my work as for now !!!!
I hope knowing this will make your day better.
It doesn't make my day better nor worse.
I even see that you put in some work. But the result is just a piece of shit - sorry.

I see that you value your work very much. It's a shame that you do not appreciate the work of others.
I also value the work of others. I named some of them.
I value every good work.
Yours just isn't good.

I hope ideaupdater will find someone better to do this job.
Sad to see Scooter32 doesn't have enough time any more - his thread was little quiet but good.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: