Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

I really like this project, i am looking for invest in a few ICO's and for sure i will buy some tokens on your Ico stage, i feel convinced about your project.
Do you know how much will be one token worth? So yes.. good luck guys, i am also on your signature campaing so this looks like a good project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

I really like this project, i am looking for invest in a few ICO's and for sure i will buy some tokens on your Ico stage, i feel convinced about your project.
Do you know how much will be one token worth? So yes.. good luck guys, i am also on your signature campaing so this looks like a good project.

On our first release of tokens (25th September) - with the release of our beta - Jibrel Network Token will cost $0.20 (can be considered a pre-sale discount).

In the full release (90 days later) - Jibrel Network Token will cost $0.25.

The staggered release is required for the Jibrel Network to operate.

We will be releasing a full read me on Jibrel Network Token economics that explains this well.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Goodluck to the projectof jibre I hope this project will become successful in the future. More new inevstor will invest to tjis project if that happen for sure jibre will become popular to the  online world  and many opportunities will enter for sure in this. If you want to earn a lot of profit in the future . Youcan choose jibre and you will be happy for the result. More power to jibre team!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

This project is very interesting to me, because it implements smart regulation,
and with the governance and oversight of new alchemy, paragon and pwc.

One thing I can say is that, this project is being handled professionally.
It's not that I'm wearing their sig but if you read thoroughly their ANN and whitepaper, they want to implement things here in legit and transparent way.
So good luck to the Jibrel Team and will be waiting on their token sale!
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

I have translated the WP too Portuguese, but I didn't receive any answer from @jibrelnetwork in PM.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

I have translated the WP too Portuguese, but I didn't receive any answer from @jibrelnetwork in PM.

Can you please provide a link to the translation? We usually pay-out shortly after.

Thanks!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:43:49 PM

I think I can spare my few extra EThereum on this project . Quite impressive as it tackles on platforms for tokenizing real-life assets. I am going to keep an eye on Jibrel .

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crypto McPoopypants

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:12:34 AM

I'm new to Bitcointalk but not new to crypto and ICO's.

I like this project and the problems they're solving. Will definitely keep my eyes open and look forward to the ICO.

brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

yes of course this project very interesting because i see the concept this project very nice and i am already to participate on this projects through bounty twitter campaign. i'm want see further developments. good luck and hope success for your projects.
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:16:46 AM

Hi Dev,
Reserved Thai Translation please!
Also, are you currently looking for Bitcointalk community manager? I am highly interested!!!
Best,
Digiworld1
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

Time will tell. Of course there are good prospects.
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:20:23 AM

Anyone know when the sig n social bounty open? Thanks
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

When will the ICO end? How many tokens will be issued? Thanks
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:25:35 AM

@jibrelnetwork. Who holds the real asset that is represented by the digitized asset? If I digitize a Google stock, who will stop me from selling my stock and leave my digitized Google stock token not backed by anything?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:46:52 AM

@jibrelnetwork. Who holds the real asset that is represented by the digitized asset? If I digitize a Google stock, who will stop me from selling my stock and leave my digitized Google stock token not backed by anything?

Not 100% sure what you asking, but look toward to hear the answer. i gotta read the white paper
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:06:56 AM

Did you even bother to read the few posts ahead of you to get an answer to your question which is obvious you didn't. Quite a number of people have answered the questions while wearing the signature while some have equally pointed out they are doing so.

I would love to see this project succeeds and even go beyond expectations.

Can you provide response to this?
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

In the first release of JNT - 40,000,000 tokens will be issued (out of the 120,000,000 publicly available). - September 25th - October 25th

At the end of this sale we will release our beta and network users will be able to buy basic assets using JNT.

The final release of JNT - 80,000,000 tokens will be issued - November 27th

During this sale, we will release jCash (6 fiat currencies as smart regulated tokens).

We will then gradually introduce more assets as we build out our off-chain portfolio.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:56:15 PM

The underlying mechanism for holding the asset varies widely by asset class and geography / jurisdiction.

In most cases, for illiquid assets, the real asset is held by Jibrel AG (Zug, Switzerland entity) or by a licensed banking partner (who acts as a custodian).

In more nuanced cases, the underlying asset is securitized (off-chain) and the necessary legal paperwork is undertaken to securitize the underlying assets income and purchase it through Jibrel AG. Once this process is complete, the asset is tokenized on-chain.

We are building then necessary off-chain infrastructure to be able to streamline this process and get faster at turning it around. For this reason, we are engaged with PwC and are in advanced discussions with numerous banking / finance partners.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

Did you even bother to read the few posts ahead of you to get an answer to your question which is obvious you didn't. Quite a number of people have answered the questions while wearing the signature while some have equally pointed out they are doing so.

I would love to see this project succeeds and even go beyond expectations.

Can you provide response to this?

This breakdown should be a bit more informative.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:16:19 PM

While we call it "Public Presale" it is actually a soft launch, since at the close of this sale we will launch parts of the network on main net.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: