Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42734 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:56:33 AM

@jibrelnetwork. In a scenario that there is increasing demand for the financial assets you issue, but some of those potential investors do not want to be in anyway be using the Ethereum platform, are you willing to use another platform to fill the demand?

We aim to move to our own dedicated chain once inter-chain communication is possible. We've also tested on Rootstock, Nuco, ETC and others.

So this is not only an option, but is part of our roadmap in the short to medium term.

I hope it would be ok for me to ask, but I want to know what platform or project you found the best for Jibrel when you tested them. Of course it would be Ethereum because that is what you are using now, but what about the rest? Were some of them also good enough for you? Why?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

No find social media bounty tred (

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:23 AM

Having visited the site to have a feel about what is going on and participate as well, I noticed that the details required on the site will defeat anonymity that surrounds the blockchain with information such as the following:

Full name, email address, phone number, country of residence, citizenship etc. In as much as I have looked forward to this project, I think information like this will surely discourage investors who prefer to stay anonymous.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:54:40 AM

Having visited the site to have a feel about what is going on and participate as well, I noticed that the details required on the site will defeat anonymity that surrounds the blockchain with information such as the following:

Full name, email address, phone number, country of residence, citizenship etc. In as much as I have looked forward to this project, I think information like this will surely discourage investors who prefer to stay anonymous.

We completely understand that this will put off people from participating, but this is necessary for a lawful pre-sale which has certain KYC restrictions. The ICO (Nov 27th) will be less restrictive and we hope you'll participate then!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:57:55 AM

@jibrelnetwork. In a scenario that there is increasing demand for the financial assets you issue, but some of those potential investors do not want to be in anyway be using the Ethereum platform, are you willing to use another platform to fill the demand?

We aim to move to our own dedicated chain once inter-chain communication is possible. We've also tested on Rootstock, Nuco, ETC and others.

So this is not only an option, but is part of our roadmap in the short to medium term.

I hope it would be ok for me to ask, but I want to know what platform or project you found the best for Jibrel when you tested them. Of course it would be Ethereum because that is what you are using now, but what about the rest? Were some of them also good enough for you? Why?

Rootstock, ETC and Nuco.

We're building on Ethereum mainly due to adoption levels rather than technology (as we want users testing our network), but we aim to move to our own dedicated chain in the future (once interchain communication is more feasible).

Hope that answers your question, feel free to join us on slack or telegram if you have any other questions.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Our social campaign can be found here, but its full at this time!

Jibrel Network Twitter Campaign (FULL)

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:37 PM

One of the genuine, professional ICO, with established company. Signature/Social bounty runs out quick. Please keep the community update with other bounties.
Many Thanks
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:26:43 PM

One of the genuine, professional ICO, with established company. Signature/Social bounty runs out quick. Please keep the community update with other bounties.
Many Thanks

Thanks for the kind words - our Blog / Content Generation campaign will start soon - we'll post here with the update!

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Many Thanks

Thanks for the kind words - our Blog / Content Generation campaign will start soon - we'll post here with the update!

Awesome, Can I reserve?
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:48:12 AM

Do you have a Swedish translation?
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

Sorry, but translation bounties are currently closed.

We'll be opening Blog Bounties soon, where there will be translation requirements for articles.

We can PM you as soon as they open!

Thank you for the interest in the Jibrel Network!

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:51:06 AM

Finally, ICO Pre- Sale is happening and I am just gathering my assets to be sold in order to have adequate funds to join and boy the minimum is $5000 worth of JNT . That is a lot, but I think it is going to be worth it.
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

Sorry, but translation bounties are currently closed.

We'll be opening Blog Bounties soon, where there will be translation requirements for articles.

We can PM you as soon as they open!

Thank you for the interest in the Jibrel Network!

Thanks, guys! I'll be looking forward
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:37:47 AM

Finally, ICO Pre- Sale is happening and I am just gathering my assets to be sold in order to have adequate funds to join and boy the minimum is $5000 worth of JNT . That is a lot, but I think it is going to be worth it.

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

ELZ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:49:45 AM

This is a very interesting project! What is going to be the minimum USD during the network launch?
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:48:44 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:31:15 AM by jibrelnetwork

This is a very interesting project! What is going to be the minimum USD during the network launch?

Thank you for the kind words! There will be no minimum in the main sale.

ELZ

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

Will this mean that any person in the world (that is allowed to participate in the network launch) will be able to buy a US equities and other financial assets (or part of it)?
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

Will this mean that any person in the world (that is allowed to participate in the network launch) will be able to buy a US equities and other financial assets (or part of it)?

Hi ELZ! Thanks for the interest in the Jibrel Network.

The Jibrel Network will facilitate a wide range of assets, but no listed (public) equities.
For listed equities, you can check out LA Token or Polymath. As these are interesting projects as well.

At Jibrel, we do not do listed equities for two simple reasons.

1. In the US at least, most trading is done through High Frequency Trading (HFT). So current block times are not feasible for HFT.

2. Front-running - Public blockchains are public... so you cannot prevent front-running (AirSwap are working on a cool workaround).

Also, please note - our tokens introduce Smart Regulation (real world regulation translated into solidity and deployed into an on-chain rule-book), so even for US Financial Assets, etc. only people authorized to hold the asset in the real world, will be able to hold it on-chain. So in your example, it is likely these tokenized assets will only be tradable between US citizens, residents or accredited investors.

Hope that answers your question!

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:09:49 AM

When will be the real public sale starts on Jibrel tokens? It seems the minimum $5000 worth of token is too high for me to invest so I rather wait for the public ICO.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:51:36 AM

reserving urdu translations

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: