Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

Same concern here. looks like JNT is already taken by Joint Coin0(https://yobit.net/en/trade/JNT/BTC)

You can confirm - JNT is Jibrel Network Token on MEW

https://github.com/MyEtherWallet/ethereum-lists/blob/master/tokens/tokens-eth.json

So what was the present bonus you are going to pay to people who participated in the present date? Are you going to provide any special bonus for the people who participated in the ICO?
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:32:06 PM

I sent 11 ETH to your address, and after the confirmation was completed, the backstage did not give me JNT
 Angry

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3207

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 02:34:31 PM

If I am right to understand there are 162,376,048 Allocated tokens from 200mill of total tokens. Jibrel tokens less than 20% left for sale.
Probably you will sell all of JNT much before ICO ends. There it will not be over this tokens number?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

I made a contact to the support so to get verified to move my token to my wallet but have not seen any reply for more than 2 days. What are the requirements for a proper verification?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ennafa

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:01:59 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 10:51:52 PM by ennafa

So 164,373,868 tokens are allocated now
probably 60M tokens were sent to the team, advisors and bounties. This leaves about 100M tokens that are allegedly sold at a price of $0.25 per token, thats ~$20,000,000 collected in total. Is there any way to prove there's actually this much money being invested into jibrel network project? This thread is suspiciously quiet for a project that has already raised ~$20M.

If I invest my money into Jibrel Network what kind of return on my investments I can expect?
What is the minimum amount I can invest? Found an answer for this question on my own - its $50 which is good.
ennafa

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:38:32 PM

What's ICO schedule?

• Running until Jan 26th
  • Tokens listed Feb 1st at the latest
How many funds have you collected already?

Tokens Allocated (including, team bounties, etc.): 55% of Supply
Funds raised to date: ~US$ 8,000,000 (with another 2-3MN to be added soon, off-chain deal).

55%? So you need 20 mln? Why you need so much?! 10'000'000 sounds a lot

That is a fair question Smiley Although I wouldn't care much about it if this is a good investment option.

Website is telling us ~100M tokens are sold already. I can't yet see a distinct way of making sure these tokens are actually sold for real money and not just transferred to phony accounts. Hopefully there's proof this much money is already invested in jibrel network.
kickboxer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

HI
Can you withdraw tokens to MEW now or do we need to wait?

Thanks
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

probably 60M tokens were sent to the team, advisors and bounties. This leaves about 100M tokens that are allegedly sold at a price of $0.25 per token, thats ~$20,000,000 collected in total. Is there any way to prove there's actually this much money being invested into jibrel network project? This thread is suspiciously quiet for a project that has already raised ~$20M.

If I invest my money into Jibrel Network what kind of return on my investments I can expect?
What is the minimum amount I can invest? Found an answer for this question on my own - its $50 which is good.

Therefore if you do find out that theres no soo much noise into this thread does mean they are acting shady? You are wrong dude. There are lots of mediums on where advertising can be made. They do really accumulate fast which is impressive for a short period of time and thinking off that ICO ends on still on next month. There still lots of days left.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

HI

Thanks

Already collected tokens in my MEW
ennafa

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:47:34 PM

Therefore if you do find out that theres no soo much noise into this thread does mean they are acting shady? You are wrong dude. There are lots of mediums on where advertising can be made. They do really accumulate fast which is impressive for a short period of time and thinking off that ICO ends on still on next month. There still lots of days left.

But is there a way to tell for sure how many money this project has raised so far? Without the need to trust what owners say
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:02:07 PM

HI

Thanks

JNT is an ERC20 token and all tokens will be sent through a MEW wallet or any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. We need to wait until all the tokens are distributed and there's no need for you to hurry since the ICO is running well, once it is listed on a popular exchange you can now start trading it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:24:22 PM

HI

Thanks

JNT is an ERC20 token and all tokens will be sent through a MEW wallet or any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens. We need to wait until all the tokens are distributed and there's no need for you to hurry since the ICO is running well, once it is listed on a popular exchange you can now start trading it.
That's right we need to wait until ICO ends and for sure it will become sucessful and we can make more profit after few months of waiting because I believe it will become $1 JNT in the first week when its already hits exchanges site.  Im very happy now because JNT is already listed to the MEW because last 2 weeks I checked they dont have JNT but they have have.
calmUSD

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:44 AM

So Jibrel is a middleman in the brave new world of blockchain whose purpose is to eliminate middlemen. Did I get that right or am I missing something here?

Calm
ennafa

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

But is there a way to tell for sure how many money this project has raised so far? Without the need to trust what owners say

So.. I guess we just have to trust Jibrel Network owners about raised money amount?
icoholder

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:38:45 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:00:11 PM by icoholder

ICO project Jibrel Network with a rating of 4.30 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/jibrel-network-1054

The ICO and project team has been verified.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters.

Sincerely, ICOholder

ICOholder.com - Smart Tracker & Global Analytics Platform
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:26 PM

JNT Team,

I never received the confirmation email from the registration. (Note: I also have checked Spam folder etc).

I cannot withdraw my JNT before not confirming the email.

Can you kindly check the same?
Can send you username/email via PN.

Thank you,
I have the same problem, participated in the bounty programme, but nothing, can administrators do something to help me?

BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

So Jibrel is a middleman in the brave new world of blockchain whose purpose is to eliminate middlemen. Did I get that right or am I missing something here?

Calm

Yep that's about it. Middlemen do pretty good for themselves so ICO has good short term prospect for profit.
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Can someone tell me when the Twitter Bounty campaign started? And if it started, can someone throw me off the link here. Thank you for your time Smiley
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

Their bounty campaign ended  Shocked Shocked

Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:01:18 PM

Their bounty campaign ended  Shocked Shocked
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: