Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
ennafa

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Is this token listed on any exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Has the ico ended? I saw bitcoinsuisse is still working on it? And has the token been listed on any exchange? It is said that the token will be traded immediately after the ico.

Neuthor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Has the ico ended? I saw bitcoinsuisse is still working on it? And has the token been listed on any exchange? It is said that the token will be traded immediately after the ico.

Yes, the ICO has ended some days ago. “All JNT are sold out and Bitcoin Suisse are only processing the transactions that were submitted prior to the end of the token sale”, said one of the founder in the official Telegram group. An announcement regarding the upcoming exchanges will be made within the next weeks.
ennafa

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Is this project dead already? What's going on?
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

I suppose they are not doing project on announcements thread of a forum. Wink
Neuthor

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Why do you assume that? The ICO has been ended only a few days ago.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

We received an overhwhelming number of contributions in the final hour of the sale, and as a result had to process hundreds of refunds (worth millions) and people seem to still send contributions! Even though the addresses have been taken down.

So we're sorry the communication has been less than ideal over the last few days! Please join us on telegram to get more regular updates!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I hope jibrel project will become successful in the future.  Morw investor will invest to this project so it will become popular and become stronger.  Im happy because I invest to jibrel and Im feeling safe that my money is safe adn for sure my money will grow because I choose jibrel. Better once jibrel become tradable better if you invest now in jibrel because for sure the price of JNT will become $1 in the first week of hits exchanges site.  Let's support jibrel and for sure you will be happy becuse you can earn a lot of profit in the future.  I hope as soon as possible will be tradable In this month of january.
Neuthor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:11:44 AM

I think they’ll announce the exchanges on their event in Seoul, taking place on January 17. If so, JNT could be tradeable some days after that. But that’s just my personal opinion and I might be wrong.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

I think they’ll announce the exchanges on their event in Seoul, taking place on January 17. If so, JNT could be tradeable some days after that. But that’s just my personal opinion and I might be wrong.

See don't worry they will list the jibrel network coin in exchange for every thing they need some time for editing those. So may I think they will list JNT in big exchanges only don't worry about it.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

So what was the minimum amount they raised at the time of ICO because i see somewhere there is only 200 million limited supply? Whether the most of the token has been sold in the market or they burnt some unsold tokens.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:31:23 PM

So what was the minimum amount they raised at the time of ICO because i see somewhere there is only 200 million limited supply? Whether the most of the token has been sold in the market or they burnt some unsold tokens.
the project made more than soft cap, there was even oversubscription and the ico ended before the prescribed date. It achieved the hardcap
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

So soon we can see JNT will be listed on the exchanges, very soon they are going to conduct conference about to get awareness about Jibrel.network. There are many companies participating in the Conferences.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

I heard about this project from Ian Balina. However I do not understand much about how the jibrel network works. I will learn later, can you tell when the ICO takes place?
Neuthor

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:36:21 PM

I heard about this project from Ian Balina. However I do not understand much about how the jibrel network works. I will learn later, can you tell when the ICO takes place?

The ICO is already over but JNT will get listed soon. You could have a look at the introduction video to find out more about Jibrel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBMyd7Ql8QU
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

Is it a rumour that they are joining yobit soon? There are a lot of exchanges to but the price for getting listed might not be that cheap lately.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Is it a rumour that they are joining yobit soon? There are a lot of exchanges to but the price for getting listed might not be that cheap lately.

Most of the time , ICO will be traded higher than the price in ICO. That is why alot of people are making money from ICO. Jibrel has the potential to keep going up so at this point it could be higher atleast 3 times from the ICO price

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

Most of the time , ICO will be traded higher than the price in ICO. That is why alot of people are making money from ICO. Jibrel has the potential to keep going up so at this point it could be higher atleast 3 times from the ICO price

Yes, most of the potential coins will increase in the market but when it comes jiberal network because even before listing they are doing some good conference for their promotional activity.

thurlowweed

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

To Whom It Concerns;

My name is Steve Nelson Jr.  I’m a former FM radio host (on the first Cannabis FM Radio Station in Denver, Colorado) I’m also an entrepreneur, Social Media Marketer, and I now host CryptoTalk.News on Youtube (http://www.CryptoTalk.News)

I am contacting your business because I see that your company is currently in it’s ICO stage, and I wanted to know if someone is available from your company for an interview.  We like to do reviews of companies and their ICO’s for our followers. This helps to provide them with as much information as possible when deciding which ICO they want to participate in, and how much they would like to participate with.

If your company does not want to, nor does it have the time for an interview I understand as I’m sure it’s a busy time. In that case I would like to know if your company has a bounty  for social media shares and posts, Youtube Reviews, Twitter Retweets, Instagram hashtags, a Telegram Chat? 

If this is something we can participate in, or fourth discuss, please feel free to email us a CryptoTalk.News@gmail.com

We look forward to helping you succeed with your project.

Respectfully,

Steve Nelson Jr
www.CryptoTalk.News
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Bitcointalk            Website            /gLrZnC]White Paper            Twitter            Reddit            Telegram            Medium             Youtube            Slack

Bitcointalk            Website            /gLrZnC]White Paper            Twitter            Reddit            Telegram            Medium             Youtube            Slack

To Whom It Concerns;

My name is Steve Nelson Jr.  I’m a former FM radio host (on the first Cannabis FM Radio Station in Denver, Colorado) I’m also an entrepreneur, Social Media Marketer, and I now host CryptoTalk.News on Youtube (http://www.CryptoTalk.News)

I am contacting your business because I see that your company is currently in it’s ICO stage, and I wanted to know if someone is available from your company for an interview.  We like to do reviews of companies and their ICO’s for our followers. This helps to provide them with as much information as possible when deciding which ICO they want to participate in, and how much they would like to participate with.

If your company does not want to, nor does it have the time for an interview I understand as I’m sure it’s a busy time. In that case I would like to know if your company has a bounty  for social media shares and posts, Youtube Reviews, Twitter Retweets, Instagram hashtags, a Telegram Chat? 

If this is something we can participate in, or fourth discuss, please feel free to email us a CryptoTalk.News@gmail.com

We look forward to helping you succeed with your project.

Respectfully,

Steve Nelson Jr
www.CryptoTalk.News

ICO is over
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: