Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
Couldmimenti

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:24 AM

I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the owners perform the business.
 Good luck devs.
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:57 AM

to jibrel team :

I appreciate the explanations.

Personally (and without knowing what implies the closure of work in Jcash regarding entry into action of a bank or another type of possible partner) the situation is very clear: A lot of promotion and no development on the table.

This is a double-edged sword for several issues:

Promotion, talks, stellar agreements that have been able to transcend ... have been a good part of the impact of Jibrel.

But the more you talk without support ... myor is the gap between selling excellence ... and having ... NOTHING. And that is very negative and can mark the value of your word, which is very important in any proposal.

Everything can go from a (possible) great marketing (very positive) ... to embrace a flatly negative image of charlatanism.

The case is that after a year open to the public and 8 months with the announced Jwallet (more than enough time for a product test), the timmings have become distorted and have lost a lot of credibility. Objectively: It has been a long time without getting that product completely closed and guaranteed ... I do not understand all that delay without taking it with more effort.

On the other hand, the Jwallet will be the first review of the developments of Jibrel Network ... in a proposal that, beyond the crypts that move the Jwallet, will move assets of the highest value among organizations / users of the largest seriousness and reputation ... with which the output of this first product can not afford any error or can be definitely fatal to the project.

In my opinion, it is not time to make the gap between "theory" (promises) and real development even bigger. I have already read that more devs have been hired in the last month or two months ... but it may be worth it not only to shorten dates, but to produce above what is reasonable and to hire even more.

The movements of Jibrel, the talks of the 2 members that came out of the AA a couple of months ago, the "suggested" contacts ... were very positive and exciting ... and now, with all due respect, the disappointment is , precisely for that reason, being even bigger and harder.

Equally ... it does not seem appropriate to work with third-row exchanges that may spill your reputation of disability or insecurity. More are worth few ... but serious and reputable.

I do not know when the roadmap and the timmings will come out EXACTLY ... but, as I said in previous posts ... it is information that I miss EVERY DAY. Every day that passes, without a comprehensive and honest explanation, I see that what I have in my hands with Jibrel is NOTHING ... and not because basically it is like that, but because I would not even know how to explain it. As an investor and part of the community, I need to have something much more solid and more assimilated. I insist that I do not know if an AMA or a detailed explanation of the roadmap less "official" than what seems to be announced is ABSOLUTELY recommended.

Yes I can affirm, with no intention of belittling anyone, that my optimism towards the project is seriously altered ... something that, frankly, saddens me greatly. Right now I see things VERY different from a month or two ago (and it is not a matter of pure speculation, but of faith and hope ... currently, I find it very difficult to remain in the project).

Anyway, I do not want to enter into a negative loop around the same issues that would not lead to anything positive and as I believe that, humbly, my positions are clear, I only leave my thanks for your attention, greetings and wishes of the best decisions.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
birdonthewire

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

I can not fail to also highlight the splendid opportunity of Jibrel Network to join the positive current evolution of DBIX at this moment, which, even though it is another project, would have an enormous impact on the leading role of the MENA area in the sector ... great benefit for this project. It has been, punctually in recent weeks, a great missed opportunity.

Another reason to solve all this "bad environment" the sooner, the better.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
birdonthewire

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 11:15:46 PM by birdonthewire

Despite the fact that whoever does not comply with his temporary commitments, in my opinion, is not the best reference as authority to establish new temporary commitments ... we have already arrived in July (without news of the roadmap, beyond the gap itself. although that's not new in the Jibrel Network project)

From the confusion, severely punished by the market of his famous teaching, and despite our previous conversation, his strategy has not gone beyond maintaining a line of communication with absolutely irrelevant messages, retweets of greetings, simple greetings from prominent people unrelated with the project, carried out previously, etc ... attempts of feedback with the users in an open wallet to use and try it EIGHT MONTHS ago (making it clear that the developments are secondary for you as BASIC arguments of the project). Very negative and worse, repeating the frivolity already discussed earlier here.

Anyway, as part of the investment community of JNT, I continue to receive as a response, marginalization and indifference ... and waiting (resignedly with less confidence in the project) an OFFICIAL AND SERIOUS communication about the current status of the project.

They commented that they delayed something similar to a "new road map" for the beginning of July. Well, we are already in July: when the basic attention to a community plunged in total disinformation?

Without further ado, of my deepening disappointment every day, thank you for your response to having at least certain criteria to remain in the project or not (right, inno, of the most elementary legitimacy) I send you a greeting.

nathanielwind

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

We need anwsers
jibrelnetwork (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

We're working hard towards a jCash release.

We understand the deadlines outlined in the roadmap outlined in our Project Update in March have shifted, but the full team is putting in the hours towards a solid and compliant jCash release.

We've begun User Acceptance Testing, particularly around on-boarding new customers. We're pending regulatory approval on a few items, and we hope to wrap it up within the coming weeks.

We appreciate your patience. Marketing isn't our strong suit, so we are focusing on development. We're confident that everyone will be happy with the releases over the next few months (jCash, jWallet Beta, Jibrel Search).

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:24:39 PM

Despite the fact that whoever does not comply with his temporary commitments, in my opinion, is not the best reference as authority to establish new temporary commitments ... we have already arrived in July (without news of the roadmap, beyond the gap itself. although that's not new in the Jibrel Network project)

From the confusion, severely punished by the market of his famous teaching, and despite our previous conversation, his strategy has not gone beyond maintaining a line of communication with absolutely irrelevant messages, retweets of greetings, simple greetings from prominent people unrelated with the project, carried out previously, etc ... attempts of feedback with the users in an open wallet to use and try it EIGHT MONTHS ago (making it clear that the developments are secondary for you as BASIC arguments of the project). Very negative and worse, repeating the frivolity already discussed earlier here.

Anyway, as part of the investment community of JNT, I continue to receive as a response, marginalization and indifference ... and waiting (resignedly with less confidence in the project) an OFFICIAL AND SERIOUS communication about the current status of the project.

They commented that they delayed something similar to a "new road map" for the beginning of July. Well, we are already in July: when the basic attention to a community plunged in total disinformation?

Without further ado, of my deepening disappointment every day, thank you for your response to having at least certain criteria to remain in the project or not (right, inno, of the most elementary legitimacy) I send you a greeting.

Can you please join us on Telegram or one of our social channels? You'd be able to speak to a Jibrel Admin directly, and hopefully receive reassurances around the progress that is being made.

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
birdonthewire

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:43:34 AM

Can you please join us on Telegram or one of our social channels? You'd be able to speak to a Jibrel Admin directly, and hopefully receive reassurances around the progress that is being made.

I appreciate the invitation, and I do not want to be rude, but I just want to see WORK.

Jibrel Network sells disruptive technology ... but it takes NINE MONTHS to validate something as elementary in a crypto project as a wallet.

As an investor, I am SOLD OUT of cosmetic twits, central banks "in the pocket", glowing futures and words, words and words. And, as it seems, his line of impressing the market through these channels still persists. And personally, it seems to me that they have not understood something as simple as that the crypto market is SATURATED with promises and easy words. And if you, after nine months promising heaven on earth, have not had enough capacity to make your wallet available to the public and now you have added half a dozen workers to your team ... you may have to add another dozen more. This is not about reorienting things as if we were at minute zero, but about recovering lost time, gentlemen. Because they tell us 17 times that Tapscott is an advisor in his project, we will not feel better and we will not have more information. In any case, worse ... and with the same information we had in minute 1.

Have, please, the attention to effectively communicate your TECHNOLOGICAL advances through this channel. Personally, it is enough for me. I do not need more communication, but results.

Good luck in your endeavor. And a lot, a lot of energy.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

I appreciate the invitation, and I do not want to be rude, but I just want to see WORK.

Jibrel Network sells disruptive technology ... but it takes NINE MONTHS to validate something as elementary in a crypto project as a wallet.

As an investor, I am SOLD OUT of cosmetic twits, central banks "in the pocket", glowing futures and words, words and words. And, as it seems, his line of impressing the market through these channels still persists. And personally, it seems to me that they have not understood something as simple as that the crypto market is SATURATED with promises and easy words. And if you, after nine months promising heaven on earth, have not had enough capacity to make your wallet available to the public and now you have added half a dozen workers to your team ... you may have to add another dozen more. This is not about reorienting things as if we were at minute zero, but about recovering lost time, gentlemen. Because they tell us 17 times that Tapscott is an advisor in his project, we will not feel better and we will not have more information. In any case, worse ... and with the same information we had in minute 1.

Have, please, the attention to effectively communicate your TECHNOLOGICAL advances through this channel. Personally, it is enough for me. I do not need more communication, but results.

We built our Alpha very quickly, but are taking our time making sure our Beta is a clear market leader, and for that, you need a great block explorer (Jibrel Search).

We don't fork any code and try to build everything from the ground up, for security and speed. That's why it's a bit more time-consuming.

That being said, we are absolutely flooring it at the moment, and I hope you'll be proud of the work achieved and released in Q3.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

We built our Alpha very quickly, but are taking our time making sure our Beta is a clear market leader, and for that, you need a great block explorer (Jibrel Search).

We don't fork any code and try to build everything from the ground up, for security and speed. That's why it's a bit more time-consuming.

That being said, we are absolutely flooring it at the moment, and I hope you'll be proud of the work achieved and released in Q3.

Thank you for your continued support and patience.

Does Jibrel network have any partnerships with the local, state bank? if so, what type of partnerships and how will it helps Jibrel network?
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

any new technology takes time to develop and mature, looking forward to Jibrel Network beta wallet and how Jibrel Network can bring crypto to the mass
birdonthewire

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

any new technology takes time to develop and mature, looking forward to Jibrel Network beta wallet and how Jibrel Network can bring crypto to the mass

I sincerely regret the tone of my previous post, but I am very frustrated with this project ... precisely because I was so excited about it from the beginning. Each year I enter with a solid position in 2 projects, this year, JNT was one of them. My identification with their asset tokenization approach was robust, really strong. An expected approach, as the next crypto step, came at a perfect moment.

His initial image was also very attractive. Reputed advisors and contacts of greater interest.

I know perfectly that technology has its cycles, that dabate does not deserve to lose a minute in it.

But I just do not understand how a wallet, after 9 months open to user testing, and of course, I suppose, a team of technicians, may not have received the study and sufficient level of proof to not be supported and openly guaranteed to esast heights of the evolution of the project. IN 9 months only a product can be contrasted and not having done it gives me an impression of sloppiness or dismissal that leaves me stupefied. Precisely with the technical rigor that an approach like Jibrel requires to be reliable. I do not know how something so elementary can be "overlooked" in a project that shows the HIGH LEVEL of this one in other of its faces ... and for that reason I am stupefied.

I hope that a misunderstanding or a failure of attention has been, although it is not explained enough ... but this project must draw a resounding "point and separate" with this lamentable chapter. My impression is that the image has prevailed abroad rather than the strength and technical consolidation of its proposal - that is why I am seriously assaulted by finding the same line of irrelevant communications that seem there only because I do not break the communicative timeline or that of a image backed by extense factors or reputations ... than another where the solvency and robustness of its technical developments are at the heart of its contribution and more at such absolutely elementary levels as a wallet, an explorer, etc ... My impression is that it has neglected that extension of the project, precisely when without it, the project is nothing. I am not inside ... but that is my sincere impression and as such, I transmit it, as a kind of feedback that could serve as an alert. I hope that someone serves as a reflection (and point of inflection, that what I read, has already been contemplated with the increase of technical personnel).

I am supporting the project, although the months until the first development generate serious uncertainty and I know I am taking a considerable risk for it ... but that is not going to be relieved with twits reminders about saving my private keys, about "imminent and mysterious news-bomb ", nor celebrating the global notoriety of the project will have a few venues here and there ... that notoriety is earned with serious and effective work. Same as the support of new partners in the project, both at the level of investment and collaboration.

I sincerely hope the best for everyone and that all this happens as a bad episode that served as a lesson to know exactly where the important thing is.

With this, I close my contribution on this point, because I do not think that giving a thousand laps will help the least, even to the precise work environment to reset the necessary issues ... and the last thing I want is to disturb.

I hope that helps

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

what is the current development on this projects? first thought this was a good projects and i were not able to invest since it's sold out already

Tozex