Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:04 PM

many people here can't wait to get their "HARD WORK" token. lol the ctr value is not worth to sell as of now.
and also they give an 8 weeks allowance to distribute the bounty. only 5 weeks has passed. there still 3 weeks.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

It has become popular recently to delay payments. Constantly what is the problem, and the manager quickly improve his health.

for the past 6 weeks nothing has changed

for 8 weeks we will see the same result: zero

no one does anything

there are not even tables...

The worst thing I saw was the spreadsheet not being updated even after a  month, which is what irritating all the bounty participants of this campaign.They would have been happy at least to see their tokens to be distributed.
yes really what you say, they do not give more information when bounty is over, are they working hard or they are not working?

working hard on what m8 ? Smiley 5 weeks only signature table have been done.. smartiphone said yesterday in telegram he will return home and start sending, 24 hours and he is still returning... I guess his home is somewhere on the Mars lol Cheesy... Hopefully, Sam and the rest of team can hire someone or do themselves the counting, it's not that much to do and stop this flood over here. So far promises over promises. Smartiphone did delete the whole bounty topic for another project just a few days ago, not sure what will be there! If they will do the same here, the community will def. show some power Smiley

Don't be too harsh, people have been waiting for weeks to receive their reward, just give Op some few more days to return and complete the pending work.Hope this task is done by this week and we don't see people waiting for to get their token for supporting 2+ months.

That's not harsh, I and you have spent some time to advertise the project, so and want a fair payment. Anyways, I hope there will be a good end of the story! Smiley

Also there was recent update that smartiphoe is back and waiting Sam and they will start distributing the bounties Smiley

I see he was online today on the forum, but he didn't care to update anyone on the status of the payment.I hope Sam or dash who is handling the payments now, work on this and close it as soon as possible.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Deymos

Activity: 980
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:24:07 PM

the current that the telegram wrote smart.chto all the tables are ready and it is waiting for the green light ...

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

the current that the telegram wrote smart.chto all the tables are ready and it is waiting for the green light ...

Here we go! Some really good news, the patience finally won this war lol Cheesy
Hopefully they will put it to public in coming days or maybe today Tongue
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:35:59 PM

Bounty Manager has been ill, he said he would distribute more last night, so hope we all get paid soon. I am in the slack group so usually get my info from there. I know some people got paid. I just checked mine and qiman's addresses, nothing received our end yet.  Smiley

You asked him about the spreadsheet? We do not see our stakes, how do we know - how many tokens are owed to the reductions of the campaign?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:00 PM

Here we go! Some really good news, the patience finally won this war lol Cheesy
Hopefully they will put it to public in coming days or maybe today Tongue

Many would be happy to see this post and checking the spreadsheet to see their shares.So does that mean that they are queueing up to pay all the remaining campaigns now like translation, slack, telegram, blog etc?

That would really suppress CTR price if it hits the market now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
diamondox

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

Let's get patience, I'm sure that we will all be paid, we must wait a little longer.
MeGaS1k

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:47:06 PM

They make million posts per day on FB but cannot do bounty...What a shame
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

Let's get patience, I'm sure that we will all be paid, we must wait a little longer.

Yes everyone should wait 100 more years to get paid, so please wait lol
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

I would glad it if I heard it for the first time. But Smart announced it more than once
faust666

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Dear manager, help me solve the problem. I advertised your project from the very beginning, but did not get tokens. Restore injustice.
Bitcointalk Username: faust666
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1007126
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/Vitalii.Breus
Number in the spreadsheet: 410
Twitter Profile Link: https: https://twitter.com/Breus777
Number in the spreadsheet: 802
Ethereum Address: 0xc076c1C52BfDBb15507102AaDA4473a039963F4f
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:32:02 PM

Guys sitting here all day complaining about non receipt of our bounties will not get us paid any sooner. I know many of us do this for a living, myself included, so my advice is let's spend our time getting other bounty jobs and be busy with doing more work so we have a chance to keep a roof over our heads. All we can do now is wait and pray and I am sure at some point we will get paid.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

Yes everyone should wait 100 more years to get paid, so please wait lol
The ICO has ended long time ago, but still ...  Grin
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:18:23 AM

distribution of bounty not yet over, please check on https://etherscan.io/address/0x0636a2d53e5978e7984e7c20316bfcd9e1572e84
maybe remaining reward will be done in ends december  Undecided
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:47 AM

distribution of bounty not yet over, please check on https://etherscan.io/address/0x0636a2d53e5978e7984e7c20316bfcd9e1572e84
maybe remaining reward will be done in ends december  Undecided

Not that long, they only have 2 weeks more to complete the bounty payment, according to their term 8 weeks start 6 october until 24 november,
If they are not complete the payment they are in big trouble, offcourse centra will dead by FUD and scam accusations will filled to them.
litelika

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:32:40 AM

It seems to me that we will not see our generosity until segwit

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

https://stake.com/

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

There are no updates about bounty campaigns, it's been so long that many ask about bounty but all CENTRA teams do not answer. Will you pay for all the campaign participants?

josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

There are no updates about bounty campaigns, it's been so long that many ask about bounty but all CENTRA teams do not answer. Will you pay for all the campaign participants?
all gathered to ask when it would be distributed for payment. but as we know there is no answer to that.

ramirkz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133

https://uafree.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

What talk about distibution if stakes social media don't count and spreadsheet not refresh from 2 October?

Support of Ukraine  https://uafree.org
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:52:00 AM

What talk about distibution if stakes social media don't count and spreadsheet not refresh from 2 October?

they have a separate spreadsheet for counting the stakes. smartiphone said the the social media stakes has already been done. we're just waiting for the distribution.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: