Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 04:32:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 79409 times)
AntiMage007

Activity: 70

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:51:50 PM

When facebook and twitter bounty will be paid ? It is Friday. @dev/ @OP, hope you will answer us. A lot of people are waiting for the Answer

no more payment for bounty , they stop paying, and if you ask bounty at their telegram channel you will ignore and banned from channel
they are scamming bounty participant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
zopply

Activity: 126

[-DEEP ONiON-][-100% ANoNYMoUS-]

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

When facebook and twitter bounty will be paid ? It is Friday. @dev/ @OP, hope you will answer us. A lot of people are waiting for the Answer

no more payment for bounty , they stop paying, and if you ask bounty at their telegram channel you will ignore and from channel

No they are not. Just learn to be patient dude. Centra is the most transparent and honest team around, i bought in the ICO and they were great to deal with. There are a LOT of bounty participants you can't expect to receive it instantly than cry SCAM SCAM when you don't get your own way. You will get it, what's the hurry anyway? they can take as long as they want with my bounty because i know i will get it when they are ready.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AntiMage007

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

no more payment for bounty , they stop paying, and if you ask bounty at their telegram channel you will ignore and from channel

No they are not. Just learn to be patient dude. Centra is the most transparent and honest team around, i bought in the ICO and they were great to deal with. There are a LOT of bounty participants you can't expect to receive it instantly than cry SCAM SCAM when you don't get your own way. You will get it, what's the hurry anyway? they can take as long as they want with my bounty because i know i will get it when they are ready.

transparent and honest team Huh big lol to you, first they cut token from signature participant 6 token / stake, you said it honest Huh?? big lol
now they are not paying anymore.

malekbaba

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

I was just asking. And I also do not feel that they will scam us. They have paid a lot to the bounty hunters. And they will not spoil their names. I will wait and I think they should improve PR. Should give us regular update. Bounty is a sensitive issue. And I think new members are spreading fud.

PECULIUM                          [  PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]
First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence         /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/

▓░          ░  ░░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
                                  █▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
             ░░░░░▒▒░░  ░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒███▓▓████████▓▓
        ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░░░     ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓██▒▓██████▓█████
     ░▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░░▒▓▒ ░░░    ░▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓ ████████▒▓██▓▓
          ░░░░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒░▒░ ░      ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▒░████▓███▒████▓▓
      ░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░       ▒▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ █████████████  
       ░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███▓█████▓░     
      ░░░    ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓▓  ░░░ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ ░▓██▓▒░          ░ ░
     ░░  ▒▓█████████▓▓▓▒▓░  ░░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒░   ░░░ ░░░░     
     ░ ▓██▒▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓    ░ ░▒░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░             
     ░▓█░▒██████████▓▒▒█      ░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            
    ░▓▓ ███████▓▒██▓███▒      ░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░▒░▒░▒▒░░░░░░░         
    ▒▒ ▓██▓▓██▒▓███▓███      ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░            
    ▒░▒█░███▓████▓           ░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                 
    ░ ██ ████▓▓     ▒       ░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                    
                   ▒░      ░░ ░   ░░░░░░░░░░                      
            ░░░░░░▒▒       ░░   ░ ░  ░░░░░░░                      
          ░░░  ░░ ░         ░          ░░░░░░                     
                           ░      ░░░░░░░▒▒░                      
                                     ░░░  ░▒                      
                            ░░▒░░░      ░  ░▒                     
                    ░    ░░░░░░ ░░░▒▒░    ░░▒░                    
                    ▒▒░░░░░░   ░░    ░▒▒░░░░▒▒                    
                      ▒▒░░▒░▓███████▓ ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▒                    
                    ▓░ ░▒░░▓██████████░░▒▒▒▓▓                     
                   ▓███░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓                      
                    ████▓▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░                       
                     ▓██▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░                          
                      ▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░                               
                        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▒                                  
                         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒                                  
                          ░▒▒░▒░                                  
                          ░░   ░                                  
                          ░    ░                                  ░
                             ░░                       ░           ░
                                                      ░░        ░ ░
                         ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░     ░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░ ░ ░ ░
                       ░▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░    ░░░░░░░ ░
                      ░▒░▒▒▒▓▓▓███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░
                     ░▒▒▓▓████▓▓▒              ░▒▒▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░░░▒░▒
                    ░▒▓██▒░                ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░   ░░░░░░▒
                   ░▒▓█       ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒░▒
                  ▒▒▓█   ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                 ░░▓█    ░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░ ░░░░░        ░ ▒
zopply

[-DEEP ONiON-][-100% ANoNYMoUS-]

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

transparent and honest team Huh big lol to you, first they cut token from signature participant 6 token / stake, you said it honest Huh?? big lol

well you have made a new acct to spread fud from what i can see, you were not even in the signature campaign with an account made 2 days ago?  I think it is more than fair, 180 centra per stake? But than again i don't even care if i get bounties or not, i do it for fun it isn't my lifes work i have 200k worth of bitcoin/altcoins so what is a bounty to me anyway. Some people need to chill out, bounties are only for passing your time not raging about and putting others down. When i enroll in a bounty campaign it is because i like the project and want to help spread the word about it to others so they can make some money from a great idea also not so i can just get a few bounty coins and complain all day until i get them. Centra has been good to deal with so far for me and i am expecting fantastic things from them in the future.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AntiMage007

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:06:28 PM

well you have made a new acct to spread fud from what i can see, you were not even in the signature campaign with an account made 2 days ago?  I think it is more than fair, 180 centra per stake? But than again i don't even care if i get bounties or not, i do it for fun it isn't my lifes work i have 200k worth of bitcoin/altcoins so what is a bounty to me anyway. Some people need to chill out, bounties are only for passing your time not raging about and putting others down. When i enroll in a bounty campaign it is because i like the project and want to help spread the word about it to others so they can make some money from a great idea also not so i can just get a few bounty coins and complain all day until i get them. Centra has been good to deal with so far for me and i am expecting fantastic things from them in the future.

200k worth guy using shit deeponion signature lolllllllllllllllllllllll
big joke, are you centra slave ? lol

criticoflife

Activity: 98

ALTCOM Address- AQBoRBk9YwM9UhJykrJfrEPCY6zg5Z5dBU

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:33:49 PM

200k worth guy using shit deeponion signature lolllllllllllllllllllllll
big joke, are you centra slave ? lol

AntiMage007 why have you come on here to troll people? This is a positive place, get over it please. We need to work together the guy above you is correct this is not something to complain about. The bounty are still being processed, Centra is a big company they are not going to not pay you a few tokens. If you have issues than use your main account and ask constructive questions please. You are obviously one of the 20 people from signature campaign that is still being processed for payment, shouldn't be too long and you will have your tokens!

swetka

Activity: 154

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

!
Hello Centra Tech, please excuse me, but I still did not receive tokens for the signature company of Centra. My ETH address is correct, which I have written on many occasions. Please check the information and pay me tokens to my current address
0x266D05E1F1EC4e06257b0061A179307f2Cbe5c3b
My number is in the spreadsheet 216.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 302

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:49:53 AM

Hello manager, any update about social media bounty? We area waiting for new information, thank you.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
bunsd

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:26 AM

As I see ,the manager had join the signature bounty with a lots of account,
and cut down the bounty of others,you can see that some guys were high stacks but some guys was low

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain
AntiMage007

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

please stop asking about bounty payment, i allready told payment for bounty stop, no more payment, the manager is gone

UAE Seasider

Activity: 140

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:49 AM

please stop asking about bounty payment, i allready told payment for bounty stop, no more payment, the manager is gone

The bounty manager has not gone, everybody at Centra is extremely busy and focused right now on delivering a working product to thousands of people in 10 days time. Payments may be delayed but I am sure they will continue. In the meantime the price of CTR will have probably risen alot and you will all be better off when it comes.

Just be patient  Smiley

DENISKA1988

Activity: 196

ModulTrade: The Freedom To Trade

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

it is not necessary to panic so early, because there are clear terms under the conditions, namely eight weeks...

pharaoh_848

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:59:22 AM

Good Morning Everyone :-)
the bounty will continue!! Smarti did not feel well last week! hope he get well soon
don't panic let's wait patiently
Thank you for your support +1
SmartIphone

Activity: 952

★Your Bounty Campaign★Manager★

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

This week we will finish sending the reward for signature campaign participants.
There are 8 weeks so no need for panic.

..WORLDWIDE CHAIN OF VR AMUSEMENT PARKS..

◤  ◣  [ ANN THREAD ]  [ BOUNTY ]    ◤  ◣

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀

█           █████████▄▄    █████████████  █████      ████           █
        ███          ███████████▄    █████████████  ██████     ████          ███
       █████         ████   ▀████                  ███████    ████         █████
      ███████        ████   ▄████                  ████████   ████        ███████
     █████████       ███████████▀    █████████████  ████ ████  ████       █████████
    ███████████      █████████▀▀    █████████████  ████  ████ ████      ███████████
   █████████████     ████  ████                    ████   ████████     █████████████
  ███████████████    ████   ████                   ████    ███████    ███████████████
 █████████████████   ████    ████    █████████████  ████     ██████   █████████████████
███████████████████  ████     ████  █████████████  ████      █████  ███████████████████

▄██████▄           ████████▄              ██               ▄█████▄          ██████████
██▀    ▀██          ██     ▀██            ████             ██▀   ▀██
██▄                 ██     ▄██           ██  ██           ██
 ▀██████▄           ████████▀           ██    ██          ██                 ██████████
       ▀██          ██                 ██████████         ██
██▄    ▄██          ██                ██        ██         ██▄   ▄██
 ▀██████▀           ██               ██          ██         ▀█████▀          ██████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀

.FROM COMPLETE IMMERSION TO VIRTUAL REALITY.

◤  ◣  [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ WEBSITE ]    ◤  ◣
UAE Seasider

Activity: 140

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

Thank you for the update smartIphone, there are many impatient people here that don't like to wait for news I think you just reassured them all  Smiley

wancho

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

This week we will finish sending the reward for signature campaign participants.

hello 4 days ago I've been victimized by scam half of my eth was lost and some of my erc20 token.
Please change my eth address I'm using metamask now.

Facebook bounty campaign
facebook url link:https://web.facebook.com/tatlongjoke
spreadsheet row: 648
bitcointalk username: wancho
new eth address: 0x3ebeCe83E121086307cAD746E5C8e685B7f97f07

Taner

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Hello! Now Centra like all altcoins falls, but there are a lot of encouraging news. For example, coming of new financial Director, as well as news about sending Centra cards since the 11th of November, which all look forward.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

█████
█████               ▄▄█████████▄▄        ▄███████████   █████
█████             ▄██████▀▀▀██████▄    ▄█████████████   █████
█████            ▄████▀       ▀████▄  █████▀            █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▀             █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▄             █████
 █████▄          ▀████▄       ▄████▀  █████▄            █████
  ██████████████  ▀██████▄▄▄██████▀    ▀█████████████   █████
   ▀▀███████████    ▀▀█████████▀▀        ▀███████████   █████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
|██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
spiderlee

Activity: 154

Token Investor, Forex & Crypto Currency Trader

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

Thanks for updating us dev

hero1111

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Hello bounty manager i posted to you today but i didnt get answer i think you must be bussy i wanted to write to you from here too when i check centra sheet i see my wallet adress looking
0x6e65cbd8f784451409ea16a32e68d399027217b7  but my ether walled adress like that
0x6E65cBd8f784451409eA16A32e68D399027217B7 it is true one i think someting wrong and i still didnt get my tokens can you sent me my tokens to my true adress
You can see difference lower case letters and all of them same . My row is 339 for Centra signature campaign's sheet
Can you fix it ?
Thank you!
hello bounty manager i wrote it long time ego i did not  get my tokens still  and if you will sent my tokens can you  look at my message and can you tell me, it can be problem or not?

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.