Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty][Ended] Centra - Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet  (Read 82840 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

Official Centra Bounty Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/Gg-Ljg0x10rFA23ih_yshQ

Bounty Distribution is done for the day and will resume on Friday EST time - You do not need to send any pm.
ETH address cannot be changed for bounty and distribution will be made to address on spreadsheet. This is to prevent people claiming other people bounty.

"ETH address cannot be changed for bounty and distribution will be made to address on spreadsheet" This is to me is not fair because there are a lot of people whose wallets were hacked and the thieves are very vigilant, waiting to steal from the hacked wallets. However payment of such request of change of ETH wallet can be kept on hold until after addressing the ones without problems. They can undergo confirmation and later be paid. Paying to those old hacked wallets will abuse the fundamental human rights and freedom of those affected individuals. They will lose their efforts and money to other persons. Please have a change of policy for justice and fairness. This project is a long term project that is billed for success therefore all persons should treated with respect, equility and justice. Thanks

Just think different, what if you bitcointalk account is hacked? And now thieves try to change your ETH wallet, by posting posts from your name. Withdraw tokens to other wallet and steal your money...  Roll Eyes Huh?
Moreover, already was one deadline to change all wallets.
If you don´t want to be hacked, use trezor wallets, as far as I know.. no one hacked it.  Wink

You seem not to understand what I am asking for; I want a change of my recently hacked ETH wallet
0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1 to to a new one 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 after verification, so that I can receive my own tokens without issues. I am Cryptogeek101(Bitcointalk username), a verified bounty participant of Centra card project that wants his payments to reach him safely after a hard work: Blog post, twitter,facebook and signature. Please what stop you from confirming my request and changing my wallet.Pay me to my new wallet or never Maybe I will make my petition with https://change.org  for the whole world to hear me. Email: ebenezeroyeodini@gmail.com. Note I have pm you several times without response.

HOMT

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

Bounty Distribution is done for the day and will resume on Friday EST time - You do not need to send any pm.
ETH address cannot be changed for bounty and distribution will be made to address on spreadsheet. This is to prevent people claiming other people bounty.

"ETH address cannot be changed for bounty and distribution will be made to address on spreadsheet" This is to me is not fair because there are a lot of people whose wallets were hacked and the thieves are very vigilant, waiting to steal from the hacked wallets. However payment of such request of change of ETH wallet can be kept on hold until after addressing the ones without problems. They can undergo confirmation and later be paid. Paying to those old hacked wallets will abuse the fundamental human rights and freedom of those affected individuals. They will lose their efforts and money to other persons. Please have a change of policy for justice and fairness. This project is a long term project that is billed for success therefore all persons should treated with respect, equility and justice. Thanks

Just think different, what if you bitcointalk account is hacked? And now thieves try to change your ETH wallet, by posting posts from your name. Withdraw tokens to other wallet and steal your money...  Roll Eyes Huh?
If you don´t want to be hacked, use trezor wallets, as far as I know.. no one hacked it.  Wink

You seem not to understand what I am asking for; I want a change of my recently hacked ETH wallet
0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1 to to a new one 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 after verification, so that I can receive my own tokens without issues. I am Cryptogeek101(Bitcointalk username), a verified bounty participant of Centra card project that wants his payments to reach him safely after a hard work: Blog post, twitter,facebook and signature. Please what stop you from confirming my request and changing my wallet.Pay me to my new wallet or never Maybe I will make my petition with  http://change.org for the whole world to hear me. Email: ebenezeroyeodini@gmail.com. Note I have pm you several times without response.

First of all.. I am just bounty participant - like you  Wink
I understand your point. But, you did`t Roll Eyes
But whatever. devs said - no changes. That´s it  Undecided

And deadline was till 12/10
I'm no longer accepting requests to change your ETH address.

It's your responsibility to check this Bounty Thread!

Thank you.
SmartIphone.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1 to to a new one 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 after verification, so that I can receive my own tokens without issues. I am Cryptogeek101(Bitcointalk username), a verified bounty participant of Centra card project that wants his payments to reach him safely after a hard work: Blog post, twitter,facebook and signature. Please what stop you from confirming my request and changing my wallet.Pay me to my new wallet or never Maybe I will make my petition with https://change.org  for the whole world to hear me. Email: ebenezeroyeodini@gmail.com. Note I have pm you several times without response.

well first of all , its your fault falling for that pishing site and entering your mew wallet. its not centra's fault.
campaign manager gave some time for the participants to check or change their addresses and its now ended.
better secure your wallet next time and don't blame centra team for you negligence.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:25:44 PM

devs update the status, show some respect to ppl waiting Undecided

They don't want to share the sheet public as people would know they are to be rewarded with higher CTR tokens than what is being sent out.I am sure that this is another reason for the delay in payments.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:30:59 PM

Help me please. My ether wallet wallet was hacked so i want to change that a new one.
Bitcointalk username: Charisse1229
Im in facebook and twitter campaign
Facebook # 217

Twitter # 344
Here is my new ether address: 0xC3240f4D9B920DFA0Fbc8d9e57ef659DB983b988
Please please please accept my request.
Thank you i hope you respond for this.

But if you cant accept my request. Please dont send any reward for that ether address in Spreadsheet, because i dont want the hacker more benefits for my reward.  Thank you so much.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:31:50 PM

well first of all , its your fault falling for that pishing site and entering your mew wallet. its not centra's fault.
campaign manager gave some time for the participants to check or change their addresses and its now ended.
better secure your wallet next time and don't blame centra team for you negligence.

What are you talking about? That it's my fault falling for that phising site. Are you saying you know the phising site I felt victim of. Are you part of the hack? Please for goodness sake stop insulting me because it time to pay me my reward. I worked for it! Did I commit any crime to part of this project. Please I believe you are a responsible individual who has listening ears to people's problem.  You said time was giving for complaints but  I am telling you my problem is a recent one. Maybe you don't want to pay me. Ok no problem! You can do your wish and take my reward and add to yours. God is watching!

HOMT