Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241228 times)
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:28:57 PM

Neo Becomes .NET Foundation’s First Blockchain Member

Neo, a decentralized open source blockchain application platform, announced that it became the first-ever blockchain member of Microsoft’s .NET Foundation.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/neo-becomes-net-foundations-first-blockchain-member

I am looking to maybe growing my holding in NEO over time but trying to find what would attract more investment into this project. I see it is very much geared towards developers, far more than to gamers and retail traders/investors, but I see it perhaps as a hidden Gem doe to its collaboration now with the .NET Foundation. I think it is fairly underpriced now and maybe it is a good time to just buy a small stack for hodling purposes and earning the gas as well. I noticed NEO had also a couple of airdropped tokens as well, I saw them in my wallet a few months ago. Although it has not as much traction Dapps wise compared to EOS, ETH AND TRON, there still is hope that NEO can gain some of the market share eventually and build ground again, what do you think?

Agreed, I think the .NET collaboration could result in some significant adoption as it makes the developers project development so much easier. More adoption, and to getting out of this darn bear market will price this asset much higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:17:51 AM

This coin is one of my favorite projects from the cryptosphere till date, aldough the price is very low right now i hope that NEO will reach to its real potention/price on the next bull run. Lets not worry about the price and lets not forget that NEO was almoust 200$ in january 2018.

Many good coins too have lost the value , just like ADA and NEO. They are such cheap price now.
Once NEO was at 200$ and everyone was hopeful it will reach 1000$ but now it is avaible for 7 odd dollars only.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

Neo Becomes .NET Foundation’s First Blockchain Member

Neo, a decentralized open source blockchain application platform, announced that it became the first-ever blockchain member of Microsoft’s .NET Foundation.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/neo-becomes-net-foundations-first-blockchain-member

Very good to know, from the beginning, the team behind the project are projecting the NEO to a different level of developments but it is not getting much famous like Ethereum. Like this one, we heard much good news from the team and NEO acquired by many block chain companies, but still, the exposure for this coin very low.

And that is why the price is low. Do you think China would want it's citizens to use ETH or NEO for their smart contract program. One thing I'm impressed at is that NEO has a huge war chest of funds and is developing at a very rapid pace.
Price is actually very high 8$. Price in ICO was 0.0320 USD so....
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

This coin is one of my favorite projects from the cryptosphere till date, aldough the price is very low right now i hope that NEO will reach to its real potention/price on the next bull run. Lets not worry about the price and lets not forget that NEO was almoust 200$ in january 2018.

Many good coins too have lost the value , just like ADA and NEO. They are such cheap price now.
Once NEO was at 200$ and everyone was hopeful it will reach 1000$ but now it is avaible for 7 odd dollars only.

It was golden era of cryptocurrencies when all are on the fire it seems it will move to mainstream adoption but now    it is into correction phase no doubt it has big potential. I hope who will buy on current price it will get early chance to multiply his money.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 09:08:10 AM

Hello, I never got my Antshares from the ICO. I have the key but found the process confusing at the time.
Can anyone help me?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:53:52 PM

Hello, I never got my Antshares from the ICO. I have the key but found the process confusing at the time.
Can anyone help me?

Back in the days you needed to input your private key in the ICO website if I remember correctly. Now that website is no more... I looked up on the net and found this Neo blog article about claiming: https://neo.org/blog/details/4145, so apparently you need to start by emailing claimtoken@ngd.neo.org and then follow the procedure.

As a reminder, the deadline is October 17, 2019 (00:00 Beijing time according to the blog post).

Good luck.

yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 03:31:18 PM

The ICO price of NEO was just below 1$, so we can't said currently it's cheap price. The market is still unstable and we don't know until the end of this year, where will the crypto market go? We might face another big dump.
irukandji

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:54:37 PM

Can anyone help me?

Back in the days you needed to input your private key in the ICO website if I remember correctly. Now that website is no more... I looked up on the net and found this Neo blog article about claiming: https://neo.org/blog/details/4145, so apparently you need to start by emailing claimtoken@ngd.neo.org and then follow the procedure.

As a reminder, the deadline is October 17, 2019 (00:00 Beijing time according to the blog post).

Good luck.

I only just logged back in. Is there anything I can do?
kaicrypzen

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

Can anyone help me?

Good luck.

You can still write them an email. The process is manual, they need to verify your ownership of the address and transfer the funds to you. So I guess it comes down to whether they still accept to process your request even after the deadline.

pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:43:02 PM

Can anyone help me?

Good luck.

You can still write them an email. The process is manual, they need to verify your ownership of the address and transfer the funds to you. So I guess it comes down to whether they still accept to process your request even after the deadline.
I doubt they will deal with one person 's problem.
Mafketel

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:37:42 PM

Try to send neo to Binance but my neon wallet says “enter a valid neo address”.
Anyone any clue?
SolovyovAlex

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:05:42 PM

Anyone any clue?

I can not send my NEO
https://neotracker.io/wallet
creates

Transactions typically take up to one minute to confirm and appear on the explorer:
572dfdc9214072b6adb11df6595df5977e35283635ee358eca013f3d05c4f1f2

and when you follow the hash link:

Sorry, that page was not found.
Try going back to where you were or heading to the home page.

What happened
irukandji

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:21:22 AM

Can anyone help me?

Good luck.

Who can I email?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:35:26 AM

Anyone any clue?

There is no problem from my end because yesterday I have transferred my NEO coin to Binance exchange and sold them at a higher price after many days. It is always good to check before sending because you need to check the address or maybe the company is working on something in the background.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:41:30 AM

The ICO price of NEO was just below 1$, so we can't said currently it's cheap price. The market is still unstable and we don't know until the end of this year, where will the crypto market go? We might face another big dump.

Anything can happen in the market, look at the yesterday prices of NEO, on both these coins have increased a lot in the market. Of course, if we compare with their previous high now they are very low in the market. It is because China's president announced he is going to implement a block chain in their country.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:07:58 AM

Anyone any clue?

There is no problem from my end because yesterday I have transferred my NEO coin to Binance exchange and sold them at a higher price after many days. It is always good to check before sending because you need to check the address or maybe the company is working on something in the background.

I also can confirm this the wallet is in functional status and no error at this point if that time wallet was under maintenance than it has been fixed now. You should make assure you are choosing the right wallet to make deposit.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
kaicrypzen

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:21:39 AM

Can anyone help me?

Good luck.

Who can I email?

Did you email claimtoken@ngd.neo.org (as specified in https://neo.org/blog/details/4145)? If not, start there. If no response, maybe you can go and ask on discord (https://discord.gg/qW7EYZ).

Mind that they already transferred all the unclaimed Neo/Gas (https://neoscan.io/address/AKJZjHUToTpEizwcWvcxsEUg3DE6HD24jq) to their (NGD) address (https://neoscan.io/address/Ae2d6qj91YL3LVUMkza7WQsaTYjzjHm4z1).

Altcoinlog

Activity: 49
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

Altcoinlog about NEO

A complete review of the NEO cryptocurrency, who is its creator. The possibility of mining and where to buy coins. The main competitors of the company and development prospects.

The press release is written in Russian

https://altcoinlog.com/what-is-neo-cryptocurrency/

★ https://altcoinlog.com ★
Net-chain
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

NTX developer

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2019, 02:00:18 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2019, 03:14:41 AM by Net-chain

NEO has been listed at https://cointostake.com (staking statistics + monitoring)

Check staking rewards, stats, ROI. POS earning calculator.

GiuseppeY

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:49:26 AM
Merited by kaicrypzen (1)

An innovative blockchain explorer for neo, asking for feedback and suggestions.

neo.tokenview.com

This NEO block explorer has been optimized both in the user interface and the visualization of data. In addition to querying the basic data of blocks, transactions, and addresses, all types of assets of NEO, including Token, Share and the NEP5 assets have been upgraded. We have also reorganized NEO-based smart contracts, where you can see the input addresses of existing NEO smart contracts and all their transaction history.

21 NEO blockchain data charts
You can view the changes in daily transaction volumes and counts, in the daily Twitter activity of NEO, and in the number of active and new addresses of NEO, which can be used to analyze the recent activity of the NEO blockchain.

Pending transaction
The pending transaction is one of the most annoying problems when we make transactions.
If the address is correct, the long delay may be due to network congestion or other unknown reasons, and the transaction should be in the pending (unconfirmed) state. Now we can find them here in neo.tokenview.com/en/pending. As pending transactions need to be packaged by the validator, you may have to wait for several blocks for the confirmation. If the transaction is not confirmed and you cannot find your own transaction in the pending transaction list, then you may have to contact the related customer services for help.

Whale tracking
For investors, the asset change information of the whale addresses is very valuable.
Tokenview keeps marking the input and output addresses of the major exchanges, and when there are large transactions related to the marked addresses, we will make notification in time to help you make decision. Besides, we will also mark the address of the foundation to monitor changes in the funds. For certain addresses that hold a large number of assets but have not yet been marked, we can specifically monitor them.
You can set the monitoring threshold of whale tracking. The monitoring threshold supports two units: NEO and USD, and you can view the huge money transfers within a certain period of time.

For developers, the NEO block explorer also provides a stable and quick API, which can be accessed and called easily.

Tokenview also provides a NEO wallet for you to store and transfer your NEO, GAS, NEP5 assets quickly. It’s a decentralized wallet which means you are the true master of your assets.

Wish this explorer can help you, and promote neo ecology.
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: