Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

How is it possible that such a coin as QTUM from a well known scammer like Patrick Dai gets added by Circle to Poloniex and also to Kraken with BTC/EUR/USD markets but NEO still has not been added to these? It's as if those teams have not properly vetted the project.

I think NEO would deserve this a lot more and these two exchanges are good places to be on, a lot of serious investors on both of them. Are there any steps being taken to try to get on these exchanges? I think also the USD and EUR markets on Kraken would give NEO some good extra exposure also there are quite some people that use Kraken as their gateway exchange from SEPA to BTC.

in this market it is no longer surprising. as time shows, sometimes good projects from a great team have almost zero turnover on the exchanges, while frank scam is generally traded everywhere. but what to do, you have to be able to wait and neo will return to those heights for the price and will even go even higher!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

Neo ICO running on Neo platform? Neo ecosystem is growing, looking forward to the future of Neo
narutos

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

How is it possible that such a coin as QTUM from a well known scammer like Patrick Dai gets added by Circle to Poloniex and also to Kraken with BTC/EUR/USD markets but NEO still has not been added to these? It's as if those teams have not properly vetted the project.

I think NEO would deserve this a lot more and these two exchanges are good places to be on, a lot of serious investors on both of them. Are there any steps being taken to try to get on these exchanges? I think also the USD and EUR markets on Kraken would give NEO some good extra exposure also there are quite some people that use Kraken as their gateway exchange from SEPA to BTC.

in this market it is no longer surprising. as time shows, sometimes good projects from a great team have almost zero turnover on the exchanges, while frank scam is generally traded everywhere. but what to do, you have to be able to wait and neo will return to those heights for the price and will even go even higher!

when the bull returns, we shall see Neo emerge as the next blockchain giant, and should reach new all time high
narutos

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

What is Quarteria ICO price? whats their crypto project is about? team vesting period?
narutos

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

NEX Review by KryptosChain
Third DEX on NEO + Fiat Gateway  Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibiloEHwt4

these news should give impetus to the project. so far, the chance to overtake the ethereum cap is very small precisely because the ico and the projects themselves almost never go to neo blockchain. and the reason for this is that there are almost no exchanges where there can be a bid after the ico. when this problem is solved the growth will be very fast.

In the coming days we can see many platforms launching under this NEO blockchain because till now we don't see any platforms launching under this blockchain but now has a different decentralised exchange which they can list on those exchanges.

Decentralize exchanges still in their infancy stage, as with blockchain tech, thus much slower compared to centralized exchanges
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

when will a secure wallet for cold storage like this? http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/coldstorage.html

TRX has appeared (Tron wallet) for Android

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
alevlaslo

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

probably sanctions against China

I'm a Muscovite, access to Stellar "dex" is blocked for us too

decentralized bitcoin and ether only  Smiley

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:05:30 PM

Wow I didn't know this reality... I'm very disappointed about it even of I think you should trade on stellar DEX.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

QTUM is a Chinese project too so this does not make sense. I wonder if anyone from the team actually reads Bitcointalk and will look into the addition of NEO to these exchanges (with FIAT pairs too).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
narutos

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

QTUM is a Chinese project too so this does not make sense. I wonder if anyone from the team actually reads Bitcointalk and will look into the addition of NEO to these exchanges (with FIAT pairs too).

There is already Neo trading pairs with fiat on coinmarketcap, exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc...https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Quarteria (PROQ) is now listed on Switcheo Exchange!
https://switcheo.exchange/markets/PROQ_NEO
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Hey guys everybody who took part in NEX ICO a welcome to take part in survey on https://suite.neonexchange.org. They asked in twitter - NEX holders of the world, we want to hear from you! Log in to the NEX Suite to take our survey and help us build the NEX Community

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
alevlaslo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:58:26 AM

QTUM is a Chinese project too so this does not make sense.
XLM !

neonomad

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

Chico Crypto: Chainlink and NEO Connection?
LINK Nodes= $$$ | Best Altcoin For Next Bull Run
https://youtu.be/ORI6Wtkje60
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

How should I store my NEP-5 tokens on Ledger Nano S wallet with 32 bit windows? Is that even possible?

With Neotracker maybe or any other sites that are trusted?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

There is already Neo trading pairs with fiat on coinmarketcap, exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc...https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

Binance does not have fiat pairs. And for EUR/USD you only have Bitfinex or Liquid. And as mentioned, Kraken has a really good reputation with the right mindset and a lot of serious investors that prefer to do all their trades there at high volume, it would be really great to have NEO there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
neonomad

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

“Let’s build something together!”: NEO Global Development GM
A recap of the first-ever NEO Black Sea Community Assembly
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/lets-build-something-together-neo-global-development-gm-5109b2a229ee
exer20

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

Guys, tell me what's the problem?
brought neo from the wallet, and the transaction hung and is not confirmed.
is it all due to gas shortage or what?

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:27:19 AM

NEO and NEP-5 Tokens Deposit System Maintenance Completed
The upgrade for NEO wallet system is now completed and working normally. We are pleased to announce we have opened deposits for NEO, GAS and NEP5 Tokens.
https://news.kucoin.com/en/neo-and-nep-5-tokens-deposit-system-maintenance-completed-2/
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

How should I store my NEP-5 tokens on Ledger Nano S wallet with 32 bit windows? Is that even possible?

With Neotracker maybe or any other sites that are trusted?

Neotracker has no Ledger integration as far as I know.

NEON wallet is only for 64 Bit, if you have Windows 10 32bit you can try O3 wallet - it works well with Ledger Nano S but I don't know if it's available in the 32 Bit Windows Store, have a look at their website: https://o3.network/

Some people recommend Sea Wallet, but I haven't tried it and I don't know if it has Ledger support, you can find it here: https://neo.org/download?culture=en-us
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: