Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  
Author Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10  (Read 241226 times)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:56:29 AM

It isn't easy to grab in large quantity when prices already touch dollars figures but still something is better than nothing. I also missed it completely but having minimum quantity is better. There is some kind of slow progress in NEO this is what I have impression even things are moving. This is highly busy market where competitors are increasing for almost every project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:04:14 AM

how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.

Exactly, as the expansion continues we can able see more developments in NEO blockchain, as long as more nodes are adding internally we can able to predict more Dapps will be developed internally and this will help the blockchain to get more exposure in the market.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:07:29 PM

how many full nodes neo have right now? earlier seems it's very centralized blockchain?

If I'm not mistaken, I understand they have about seven consensus nodes as per the data in their website - https://neo.org/consensus though I think it would be much better if more nodes would be added at the soonest time possible.

Yes, and I see there are 4 candidate nodes on that list that need to be voted in, so hopefully they get added soon  Wink

Wonderful, this is one of best indication for the NEO blockchain in order to improve their speed of transaction confirming in the market. Now the price of NEO is low which I am grabbing when I have some money.

I think the most important part for adding new nodes would result to strengthening in its network security. Additionally, one more thing to consider is a whole new bunch of remarkable dapps are being borne inside NEO and its  worthy to take into consideration when investors chose to be part of the NEO community.

Exactly, as the expansion continues we can able see more developments in NEO blockchain, as long as more nodes are adding internally we can able to predict more Dapps will be developed internally and this will help the blockchain to get more exposure in the market.

Speaking of DApps, I find very interesting DApps developments within the NEO platform at http://ndapp.org/ . Its worth to take a look at, knowing what NEO has to offer to the developer community that might attract them to adopt the platform accordingly.
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:06:31 PM

https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/neo-devcon-2019-iii-take-a-closer-look-at-the-neo-ecosystem-bring-neo-closer-to-users-51ede9d5767a
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:21:56 PM

It isn't easy to grab in large quantity when prices already touch dollars figures but still something is better than nothing. I also missed it completely but having minimum quantity is better. There is some kind of slow progress in NEO this is what I have impression even things are moving. This is highly busy market where competitors are increasing for almost every project.
Well i do believe on NEO. it is one of the strong crypto in the market no wonder with just basing its market cap holdings. Sometimes it shows a good market price pump meaning that it has a good community. I personally even invested in this project and probably in the near future is that it will be even surpass other strong crypto.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:29:56 AM

Well i do believe on NEO. it is one of the strong crypto in the market no wonder with just basing its market cap holdings. Sometimes it shows a good market price pump meaning that it has a good community. I personally even invested in this project and probably in the near future is that it will be even surpass other strong crypto.

Perhaps its well known to the crypto community that this project possesses strong foundations necessary for its success. This is also one of the best and innovative projects so far in cryptoverse and I will not wonder if its community are getting bigger everyday.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:05:33 PM

As I understood, 2019 should be the year of decentralization. Hopefully we will eventually see more than only these 4 candidate nodes become part of the NEO network.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:30:14 PM

Perhaps its well known to the crypto community that this project possesses strong foundations necessary for its success. This is also one of the best and innovative projects so far in cryptoverse and I will not wonder if its community are getting bigger everyday.
Now NEO is very much underestimated, the capabilities of the platform are very large and have a wide potential for use . I have these coins and I believe in their rapid growth .
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:02:08 PM

Now NEO is very much underestimated, the capabilities of the platform are very large and have a wide potential for use . I have these coins and I believe in their rapid growth .

The problem is that the tron and other projects attracted the attention of neo investors. Neo had everything to be in the top 5 capitalization projects, but the team missed this opportunity earlier.
neonomad

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:17:09 AM

Switcheo’s NEO V3 exchange contract to go live on Monday, March 25th
https://neonewstoday.com/general/switcheos-neo-v3-exchange-contract-to-go-live-on-monday-march-25th
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:00:39 PM

The problem is that the tron and other projects attracted the attention of neo investors. Neo had everything to be in the top 5 capitalization projects, but the team missed this opportunity earlier.

Other major projects  may have gotten the attention of other investors but NEO has its own ways of attracting followers in the crypto industry and technologically wise, we can also say that it can stand side by side with other major platforms and compete with them squarely. At least we can all say that indeed, "competition will create more innovation" so to speak. Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
neonomad

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:07:05 PM

https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1109111470216740864
AllForAdoption

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

Hello guys! What do you think of those Crypto Playing Cards I've developed, featuring NEO? 3 other suits are BTC, LTC and ETH.

https://i.imgur.com/SSWjfBE.jpg

Price: ~ 5.58 GAS with free worldwide shipping.
neonomad

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:52:38 PM

NEO DevCon 2019 Aftermovie
https://youtu.be/2zNQGTF-PNo
neonomad

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:45:37 AM

https://medium.com/switcheo/switcheo-exchange-neo-v3-launched-973489ef2309
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:23:06 AM

Exactly, you are the right market situation is becoming a more mature way but there is huge competition for the blockchain development. More Dapps will get more exposure in the market which adaptation of NEO blockchain will increase.
neonomad

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

NEO News: Week in Review – March 18th – March 24th
https://neonewstoday.com/general/neo-news-week-in-review-march-18th-march-24th
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

I think so in next few weeks it will get establish on new support level so this will attract new investors to dive in this project. Even it gaining slowly but it looking steady and moving towards in good direction.
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:07:05 AM

NEO still rising slowly, check this brief technical analysis and share your comment:

https://coincodex.com/article/3281/neo-price-analysis-neo-continues-respecting-slow-rising-channel/
neonomad

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:33:38 PM

https://neonewstoday.com/general/o3-labs-integrates-alchemints-sdusd-collateralization-app-into-o3-wallet/
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 »
  Print  

Jump to: