Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Bitcoin Cash  (Read 17147 times)
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:25:50 AM

Thanks deisik and mindrust for the clarification on current bitcoin and bitcoin cash.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:43:12 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 04:42:32 PM by deisik

In November there will be another Bitcoin Gold. But he has no chance. We have already seen that users are not interested in improved technical characteristics of the coin. Users like bitcoin original

People love money

Before anything else, even Bitcoin original. And as long as Bitcoin Gold is going to be a clone of the regular Bitcoin, people will be happy to receive free money just like it happened with Bitcoin Cash in August. That likely explains why we have seen Bitcoin rise over 4,000 dollars per coin recently since people are obviously buying up bitcoins so that they will be given more free Bitcoin Gold coins in order to sell them later as soon as the coins becomes available for trading at major exchanges

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:48:45 AM

I've never used bitcoin cash, I do not think there's anything special with bitcoin cash so I think bitcoin cash is like altcoin whose value can go up and down depending on the bitcoin price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:01:21 AM

For me there is no question. Bitcoin income has  nothing to do with Bitcoin, it can not be the substitute for it, it is just yet another altcoin that doesn't  have any Äamce to obtain Bitcoin cost, value  and acceptance, it is not feasible. A lot of other far more perspective cash have not manager to attain that. So, for me it really is worthless.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Scary subject for Bitcoin holders. I never wanted Bitcoin to Hardfork, but it happened and there is nothing we can do about it. So what is next. Segwit seems to solve problem for now, but we will face it again. Bitcoin keep getting bigger and their ultimate/maximum Block size of 4MB(little over) will not be enough one day. Bitcoin cash become more profitable to mine 2 months ago. However, i don´t see any future for it. The real question here is that what will core team do when segwit2x wont be enough.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:11:50 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

I think it is just an altcoin in thee crypto market, it doesn't mean that when bitcoin cash was came from bitcoins because of the segwit is they will be as successful as bitcoins. It is up to the team if they will be as successful as bitcoins, but it also depends on us consumers if we buy bitcoins cash then it will be profitable. But for now, I see bitcoin cash as just an altcoin just like ethereum and mamy more. Their value is higher than ethereum but for me ethereum have more potential than them.
CheeseZineSlash

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:06:03 AM

I'm utilized to employing bitcoin, since I presently have self-confidence in this currency.Technically, BCC is bitcoin, only improved. But I do not have confidence in this coin. I consider she will both die or the chain will re-unite
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

As to known BitcoinCash is just a fraction of Bitcoin (as a branch of Bitcoin itself), I don't think at all that the value of BitcoinCash will be same as the value of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin Cash is just a few parts of Atlcoins only and it seems a small possibility that the value of BitcoinCash can be same as Bitcoin or even more, that's impossible I guess.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

As to known BitcoinCash is just a fraction of Bitcoin (as a branch of Bitcoin itself), I don't think at all that the value of BitcoinCash will be same as the value of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin Cash is just a few parts of Atlcoins only and it seems a small possibility that the value of BitcoinCash can be same as Bitcoin or even more, that's impossible I guess.
Bitcoin cash is just like an altcoin and it is created for just trading purposes only and not to replace bitcoin because if bitcoin cash is a really replacement for bitcoin then we can see that its price will be closer to what it is right now. Bitcoin cash will never be a threat for bitcoin because bitcoin cash is too far to what bitcoin have right now.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

Sad to see the fate of bitcoin cash, the current price drop to 0.08 btc and marketcap only about 5 million USD, still very far compared to bitcoin, initially I thought would be like bitcoin but it failed.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:15:15 PM

Sad to see the fate of bitcoin cash, the current price drop to 0.08 btc and marketcap only about 5 million USD, still very far compared to bitcoin, initially I thought would be like bitcoin but it failed.

This might be the end

The end of Bitcoin Cash. But as the saying goes, the king is dead, long live the king! It looks like people are now dropping BCash like shit since there comes new Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, lol. Folks are selling BCash since they want real Bitcoin and then a bit of Bitcoin Gold when it comes around in a week or so. That's likely also explains the surge in Bitcoin prices as of recent. People want free money, and Bitcoin can give it to them (via Bitcoin Gold), while Bitcoin Cash can't, so no surprise really that BCash is gonna kick the bucket

classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

This might be the end

The end of Bitcoin Cash. But as the saying goes, the king is dead, long live the king! It looks like people are now dropping BCash like shit since there comes new Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, lol. Folks are selling BCash since they want real Bitcoin and then a bit of Bitcoin Gold when it comes around in a week or so. That's likely also explains the surge in Bitcoin prices as of recent. People want free money, and Bitcoin can give it to them (via Bitcoin Gold), while Bitcoin Cash can't, so no surprise really that BCash is gonna kick the bucket

Yeah, $400 million daily trading volume on Bitcoin Cash and it's dead? LOL. And it will have its crown taken by shitcoin Gold? LAWL.  Should've kept you on ignore.

The only credible explanation I've heard for the dumping of BCH is people hoarding BTC for the 2x hardfork. I suppose there are some replay scenarios floating around that will require one to dump quickly and/or move to new addresses before a replay...

$4800 for BTC is amazing at this hour.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

Yes, 4800$ for BTC is telling us that 5000$ ATH is nothing, BTC moving to 6000$ mark before the Monte Card trick.

I call 6000$ for BTC until the end of October, after that we will have the flip.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

Bitcoin will always be less than cash, since the purpose was to make bitcoin more tradable and less of a store of value.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

I'm utilized to employing bitcoin, since I presently have self-confidence in this currency.Technically, BCC is bitcoin, only improved. But I do not have confidence in this coin. I consider she will both die or the chain will re-unite
Yes, bitcoin will still be the best cryptocurrency, but I don't agree with you saying that BCC is an improved version of BTC. In fact, BTC is still better than BCC in all aspects. I think, your point is that BCC is an OFFSPRING of BTC; It is not fair to say that BCC is an IMPROVED version of BTC. BCC was only created from BTC, and they are different.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:03:37 AM

Do you think it will have the same value as Bitcoin or it will be just another Alt. Coin in the crypto market?

Of course i will choose bitcoin over bitcoin cash, as we can see  in the market value right now bitcoin is become more stable and strong with a huge value gap of near $5,000 in which it is impossible to fall down unlike other crypto currencies like bitcoin cash even existing  for now still there is a big possibility that it going to dump and crash especially i did not see any ICO sponsoring it as form of campaign payments. To ensure your investments will not going to risk? choose bitcoin.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

No I don't think that it would have the same value as Bitcoin ,
And right now I see it as another alt-coin and I think it would never get close to the value of bitcoin.
Iantot08

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:24:54 AM

Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency that I know in computer network. Many people was joined in bitcoin to earn income or profit. As to my cousin, it very helpful to all who want to use it especially to facing a financial problem.
Bitcoin cash is a different story. Bitcoin Cash was started by Bitcoin miners and developers equally concerned with the future of the cryptocurrency, and its ability to scale effectively. I'm not familiar in this term

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:54:47 AM

Yes, bitcoin will still be the best cryptocurrency, but I don't agree with you saying that BCC is an improved version of BTC. In fact, BTC is still better than BCC in all aspects. I think, your point is that BCC is an OFFSPRING of BTC; It is not fair to say that BCC is an IMPROVED version of BTC. BCC was only created from BTC, and they are different.
If you will ask me, they just created bitcoin cash or bcc to have another coin like etc in eth that will have a price and they can sell it and get profit without having any investment. That is the advantage of holding bitcoin and having hard forks but all of the things have its consequence and one of the possible consequence for bitcoin is to have a bad image in newcomers mind because they will think that bitcoin is just getting played by the devs.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

Bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency that I know in computer network. Many people was joined in bitcoin to earn income or profit. As to my cousin, it very helpful to all who want to use it especially to facing a financial problem.
Bitcoin cash is a different story. Bitcoin Cash was started by Bitcoin miners and developers equally concerned with the future of the cryptocurrency, and its ability to scale effectively. I'm not familiar in this term

The good thing here is you know something about this alternative coin and you can say something about it ahile there are some people who don't really know this Bitcoin Cash and still trash talkimg the digital currency. Bitcoin may have a good reason to be forked still it is not something that may become more popular than the original Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: